Would you believe this is a street right in the center of a major Canadian city?

Would you believe this is a street right in the center of a major Canadian city?

>Europoors will never feel this free space. >Amerifats will never know those cozy winter feels

Yes yes A FUCKING LEAF. I already won. Success breeds jealousy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qRv7G7WpOoU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valdez,_Alaska
citylab.com/weather/2015/03/seattle-is-far-from-americas-rainiest-city/387958/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>cozy winter feels

Winter and snow are cool for about 2 weeks, then it's awesome. If you think we're jealous that your town is cold and depressing for 5 months out of the year, we're not. Get out of here, syrupboy, the adults are talking.

I never seen snow in my entire life. Is it really that good? How does it feel?

Also. Can you eat it?

Theres no snow in Britain?? How faggy

Maybe in Scotland. But not in the south.

And this is what Jan 28th looks like

>Winter and snow are cool for about 2 weeks, then it's awesome.

Little Freudian slip here eh? That's alright. You can come here when Trump wins.

>5 months

sweet naive summer child

it's only "warm for about 2-3 months. I've seen snow in mid-may.

like a bag of sand

snow, especially fresh snow, is comfy as fuck. It's always super quiet and tranquil, you feel like you're inna woods even when you live in a fairly populated area. only downside is that snow = cold as fuck, but you get used to it.

also, yes you can eat FRESH snow, but keep in mind it's just frozen rain. if you feel uncomfortable drinking rainwater, don't eat snow.

Posting more downtown winter goodness. Yes, this is your averaged Canadian town house.

Please if you are jealous, try to understand why we are successful.

You know nothing, John Leaf.

I wanna live somewhere thats always cloudy and often snowy

What do

The US has plenty of cozy snow cities though

youtube.com/watch?v=qRv7G7WpOoU

>try to understand why we are successful.

?

Montreal reporting here, who out here

Maplenigger I live in Buffalo, winter is not cozy it's homicidal.

Yes, but it's in Finland, so no dice.

I don't know. I've heard it's always rains in WA state.

Looks comfy, shame you guys are a nation of cucks. If you aren't taking bullets for the queen in some war in Europe, you're being priced out of your own neighborhoods by the Chinese while sucking up to every minority group and liberal cause out there.

What's wrong about Finland?

>A german

Eh. I could understand an Italian going full Muh culture but what does a German has to show for? Being cucked by 1 500 000 refugees? Applying German work ethics to afford a 800 000 Yurobucks shed?

Wow commieblocks in Finland?

why are you successful you stupid leaf?

and yet we are still much, much more of a white nation than you with far less crime and far less niggers and spics ruining our politics.

nice try tho tyrone

Winters are great.

t. Minnesotan

LOL wait a decade.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valdez,_Alaska

Ithaca, NY

NYC got a nice flurry one weekend last winter.

>Porsche trapped in the middle of the street
>Upper East Side, Manhattan

Born there, amazing winters and crazy rainfalls. Huge heat wave right now, though.

Does it not snow in the UK? I wanted to move there, but now I might reconsider.

I need some snow in my life. And I don't mean a smattering that melts in like 2 days, I need a few months of permanent snow.

It's funny you finncucks have all the space you need to expand but you still live packed up like Yuros. It's just like the Australians. I feel nothing but pity for your kind.

>The majority of the world doesn't experience 4 clearly defined seasons

>NY taxes

D R O P P E D

Upstate NY gets pretty cozy :^)

This is disgusting pooinloo Sharia Law neo tokyo "Montreal", not representative, fuck off. Rosemount is where all the rich jews go hide. Fuck that place.

The only red-pilled place to live in is in the mountains or in rural areas.

Assemble!

I've seen it in June u fucking faggot

Of course there are.

fuck off, sand nigger.

My grandmother always used to do this thing where she would pick a bunch of figs and boil them down into a syrup and pour it over fresh snow. Never got sick from it, but she lived out in bumfuck nowhere. City snow looks like someone sprinkled pepper in it even when its fresh.

the people

>cozy winter feels

NEET detected. I've lived in Canada. I can assure you snow isn't "cozy" for anyone who actually has to leave the house to go to work or the grocery store or whatever.

514 master race

>The only red-pilled place to live in is in the mountains or in rural areas.
Enjoy your inbred neighbors and no jobs.

>Rosemount is where all the rich jews go hide.
Money affords quality.

>Amerifats will never know those cozy winter feels
all your cities are like 100 miles from the border you fucking retarded leaf

German Education = Murican Education

interesting

I can confirm, in grand forks we have the second coldest temps in the u.s. (behind fairbanks) and its like that from about november to february

Down town chicago

So, Canada and Finland are equal? What is it something about really cold countries and being smart?

winter for more than a month is fucking gay

i can feel summer slipping already and i hate it

winter seems to last for so long and once the snow gets dirty its pretty ugly

as the earth continues to heat up, vancouver (where Im from) will turn into the new LA. and LA will turn into mexico city. Ha-ha, fuck you america

Chicago is on our annexation list anyway. Once we remove the niggers it will be the quintessential Canadian city.

Just look at this. We won the cultural victory a long time ago.

Comparison of reading scores isn't apples-to-apples since the languages are different and who knows how they translate the tests. 2012 PISA's focus was math.

and while you give me that "hur hur gloabal warming is fake shit," enjoy your going-on-6-year drought. faggots

probably has to do with the curriculum and how teachers get paid

how's life in Nome, Alaska?

I live in an apartment where snow plowing is included in the cost of rent. It could literally snow year round and I'd be perfectly happy, but I agree a few days of shoveling tires out winter spirit quickly.

we have consistently ranked in the top 10 (once cities are filtered out) since the late 90s in all of the tests

Highest PISA scores tend to be in Quebec. 30% of students in Quebec go to private schools and they're predominantly white. Ontario is either on the bottom or close to the bottom in terms of PISA scores.

>center
amerishart detected

>>Europoors will never feel this free space.
You should visit Poland, 10pm in the centre of the city and not even one google, no skittles, people just walk around and have a good time. feels burrry nice

No one cares, faggot

Winter is the domain of the Neanderthal. It breeds a superior race. -50C is t-shirt weather for us. Sapiens have a natural aversion for cold. Sapiens is used to warm jungles where it mouth breaths and rapes all day waiting for the fruits to fall off the trees.

It's alright. There is no resentment. There is always bound to be a winner and a loser. Canadians are the most powerful race in the world and that's that.

>tfw Texan
>snow

what's it like?

>City snow looks like someone sprinkled pepper in it even when its fresh.

This is one reason why I hate snow. Shit always looks so fucking nasty, especially when there's trash sticking out of it.

Search up dirty snow on Google, shit makes me want to vomit.

Yeah im thinkin about either midmay or the end of may. Haahah yeah buddy

>mongs from the UK saying they've never seen snow

they're either liars or just moved here, I'm from Scotland and it snows every fucking year and being from England is no excuse, it snows in England in winter too

sum1 is TRICKING

seems pretty variable, Alberta used to dominate the rankings in the late 90s and early 00s but is now headed into the shiter

This is Oil slave snow not dirty snow. It's not the snow's fault there are jew slaves searing pollution into it 24/7

I really want snow, my state puts comfy holiday stuff up in late October while it's still 90f+ outside, looks great but it's not the same.

Proud syrupnigger but these guys are 100% correct.

Sweden is one of the least densly populated places on the planet

We're bigger than Japan and they have 120mill pop
We don't even have 10mill.

Yes, Canadians have cozy winter feels when plug in their automobile block heaters.

>tfw californian

not sure man but can you tell me what rain is like?

>>Sweden is one of the least densly populated places on the planet

Don't despair, with all those horny muslims that will soon change.

Kinda true but honestly not really. I moved to the tacoma area a few years ago and it doesn't rain as much as advertised, I like rain and cloudy weather A LOT. The spring and summer months are actually sunny and warm and cheerful, it makes me sick.

>>Amerifats will never know those cozy winter feels
So, it's all whites up there?

Yet you still live packed up in commie blocks like cucks. Embarrassing.

It's cozy for a while. It looks serene and beautiful if you've never experienced it, and yeah it is - but to anyone that's lived in a temperate climate where it always snows 3-5 months a year - all they see is "shit I have to shovel".

It can often snow several times a week, and every morning you gotta go out there and shovel that white shit off your walkways and driveway - and after a while you have to go up on your roof and shovel it off so it doesn't cave in your house because it's 1 meter deep and heavier than wet sand.

But it's definitely cozy as all fuck to sit down inside next to a fire, with a cup of hot coffee (tea for you bong-fags) and look out the window at the snowy landscape, deer bounding through the snow

Who /Ottawa/ here?

The median score spread across our population of 320+ million vs tiny Germany... Don't think that would compare without the rest of Europe and Turkey thrown in to balance it all out.

Ottawa is a bit too provincial.

Plus lots of hobboes in downtown for some reason. Couldn't walk two steps without getting asked for a quarter.

Oy Vey what a wonderful photo

>Alaskan licence plates

Why do Amerisharts always use this argument? If Germany was 5 times bigger the score wouldn't change. It's like you don't understand basic scaling.

Why was this deleted?

Daily reminder folks

Use 4chanX to filter and block all leafs

Do not reply to them.

Get on our level newfags

Still doesn't stop us from making money.

>major
you have literally two people.

When are we getting alberta?

Ottawa is going to shit really fast, makes me fucking depressed

>Plus lots of hobboes in downtown for some reason. Couldn't walk two steps without getting asked for a quarter.
Yeah I noticed that is has really increased in the last year.

Fuck that comfy!

drunken natives passed out all over downtown, it's fucking disgusting and getting more hostile all the time. Hopefully all those Saudi condos will price the scum out of the area though.

>Canadian
stupid anglo cuck
It's a major Quebecois city.
Vive le Quebec libre

>The Jews are the reason why I can't enjoy snow

Those dogs! They really are behind it all, aren't they?

I frigging love Montreal. And QC.

Thats not winter, this is winter.

No it isn't. Stop shitposting.

Ew KYS Trudeau is a fucking hack piece of shit.

depressing af

Must be some illegal Paki. It snows here every winter without fail.

>o live in is in the mountains or in rural area
aka indistinguishable 95% of our country
slightly agree though

>being so poor you can't live in the richest neighbourhood in Canada
lmaooooo

>tfw Florida faggot

I know I overexpose and oversaturate, looks like I'd get along great there.

I llive in Florida does that count? I had frost on my windshield a couple times last winter

kek getting excited over a bunch of dollar store lights
hill looks pretty dank tho

You probably fall all the time in winter on the ice, breaking bones.

elaborate please.

I might be moving there in april for a job.

Alaska m8. God-tier gun laws and land is cheap.

your a dorable
of course rps are qc whops surprised
opena book

:DDD

this dude

those streets look nightmarishly uncomfy

makes me sad actually. Nice view?

Talking out your fuckin arse.
It snows every year and every year people make a huge fuckin commotion about it because they can't handle weather that isn't rain.

It's not bad. I've lived here all my life. Summers can be shit sometimes but we don't get more rain on average than a lot of other states. It's propaganda to keep people away.

citylab.com/weather/2015/03/seattle-is-far-from-americas-rainiest-city/387958/

retard

it's being pumped with immigrants like crazy and being built up very quickly, very obviously being transformed into Toronto 2.0, I doubt I will be able to live here much longer without going out of my mind.

>Montreal, Quebec
>Canadian

Leafs have literally 0 culture without Quebec. Stop appropriating our shits.

Must be nice and cozy while Jamal, Achmed, and Innuit scum are gangbanging your wife.

well I'd be coming from the GTA so anything is better/more white in that sense.

Oh, in that case enjoy. Besides downtown and the Arab/Somali neighborhoods Ottawa is a beautiful city, at least for now.

Deux doubles de suite.

How do you go out to get some groceries in that?

I'm actually jealous of that comfy looking winter m8. Still wouldn't travel to canada though. Too many fucking leaves.

you get in your car and you drive.

My uncle lives in a place like this
they prepare for winter since they can't get out sometimes; but apparently snowmobiles or snowshoeing are a viable option for getting to the closest store

Looks beautiful, Leaf.

My hometown looks like that in the winter too. You're nothing special.

The happy Canuck is a rich enough Canuck who made enough money to leave this ice wasteland.

Yes, all of America is Los Angeles and Miami. I know leafs are retarded but fuck.

This.
I'd much rather live in a place like seattle or vancouver, winter is only good for creating the yuletide atmosphere
Snow is nice for a little while but it's negatives ultimately outweigh the positives

Texas Arcane please go

People from the U.S.A. can go to Canada if they want to. It's not far.

Also, while people don't really think of it this way, Canada is part of the continent called North America. In a sense you're an American too. And you aren't really much different than U.S. Americans other than the fact that you might speak french.

That looks drab and depressing as fuck.

Even if we were to speak the same language, there's still a huge difference between Anglos and French Canadians.

What the fuck is wrong with canucks' attitude anyway? Theyre always so mad at us 'muricans. Trust me Canucks, there is a place for you all in the new world when Trump opens the gate to the golden age.

montreal is hardly white anymore

Seattlefag here. We actually don't get much rain. It's more of a consistent drizzle for 9 months of the year, as opposed to the East Coast where the rain is a massive downpour.

I have to imagine (assuming you're talking North America here) that anywhere in Canada, Alaska or the Midwest including plains states would be your best bet. Just my perception tho.

>lone little cuck voice in the wind

Poof. that's how relevant you are, nerd.

You're the ones obsessed with us, Amerisharts. There doesn't go a single Canadian post that won't get quoted on the sole merit of being posted by a Canadian.

We are inherently the center of your attention, the object of your prime envy...

You know what user, I haven't really thought of it much, but could Canada possibly be the most Utopian country on the planet? One country has got to be better than the rest...

There aren't too many googles in your country is there?

Burger googles can you confirm that your Thanksgiving is bigger than your Christmas? And you don't have Easter as a national holiday?

Christmas is the biggest holiday here and everyone has Easter off, including the following Monday called Easter Monday.

/Kingston/ and comfy AF.

winter winds off the lake makes all the pansey students and immigrants stay home.

Winter is the natural google repellent. There are plenty of carribean googles in Toronto and are not too different than American googles. Just stay away from Toronto. The rest of Canada is pretty based.

We're an American backwater. We're dodging most of the shit you get but our economy and purchasing power is always a bit less than yours. Except for the fact that land outside cities is cheap as hell.

So no niggers and crazy martial tier laws but wages are lower.

you aint got nothin on us, moosefucker.

>snow so thin it looks like a texture

>major city
>Canadian

>trudeau wants to destroy THIS

Yes, but eat to much and you get sick. Pollution and all in the sky where it falls from

I was about to say... the UK is pretty far north. At least from my perspective.
>Texas here
Actually it will even snow in Texas sometimes.

>Be leaf
>Claim to have prosperous country
>Cuckdeau is PM, hate speech laws exist, Alberta is the best part of the country

top kek

Objectively speaking..... you can't prove that it isn't.

all the carefully framed photos in this thread

we all live in lifeless souless urban sprawl materialistic fake vapid shitburbs

I hate the snow.

I'm pissed because they're going to add this random glass skyscraper

put that shit in Montreal (or Toronto), not Quebec.

>tfw I post once in a blue moon and I still accidently trigger someone

I know you canucks have some sort of dumb psuedo-rivalry with us.
I dont give a fuck. I just want the globalists to pay. I bet you do too.

MNfag here, I don't care if you're a leaf or not, I
love me some fucking cozy winters, that picture
looks cozy as all fuck, and I cannot wait until
winter! Thanks OP, now I am excited!

Toronto already has a ship looking building just like that. Though it doesn't have a sail on top of it

You guys aren't capable of winning Olympic gold in hockey.

>mexico city
>ever being over 25C

Looks pretty comft desu

>Canadian winter is different than American winter.

All of your major cities are RIGHT on the border. Literally every northern state has the exact same climate as you do.

>He thinks lattitude is 100% related to temperature
American education.

qui /cocu/ ici?

>So no niggers and crazy martial tier laws but wages are lower.

I'd consider that to be a pretty good trade off.

What city is this?

Also what percentage of the population consists of googles?

could be any US city

Canadian downtowns are all dead because it's too cold to sustain year round activity

>Europoors will never feel this free space
Really? Canada is like Finland but with mountains.

au moin il les appelle arabes. C'est deja ca. Dans d'autre parties du monde il serait deja en prison pour hate speech.

Actually, climate can change quickly. I drove for about 8 hours north and it was almost full tundra and pine trees.
Climates are similar, but they can change quickly, just drive from Florida to Vermont during winter and you'll see.

It's actually quite comfy as long as there's no humidity.
t. Vancouver Islander

Is googles a new worldfilter or something?

Downtown winters are filled with life, People just get drunk as fuck and embrace the cold.

>It's funny you finncucks have all the space you need to expand but you still live packed up like Yuros.
That's because the bureaucracy prevents all new building operations in order to haggle the prices to the highest levels, only reached in metropolises. Speaks volumes about the level of corruption, really.
>it's not corruption if the bureaucrats are just too stupid to spot the lobbyists

I want to visit Suomi so badly

You're thinking of Toronto, Ottawa, Winnipeg, Calgary, etc. , whose deaths have nothing to do with winter.

It's just a fucking street. They have them in Europe, I've been there. They have towns in the mountains, those towns have streets, there is nothing in that picture that you can't find in Europe.

Well except for you, because you're apparently too poor to travel. It's sad that your family is so shitty that they have never taken you abroad.

thinking of moving to nashville so that i get to see some more snow!!

Uncultured winter swine.

This year we didn't even drop below 60F.
>2016
>not living within walking distance of the Gulf

>They have towns in the mountains
This is montreal. Tard. A city of this size with streets this wide and this much greenery is unheard of over there.

>I've been there.
Oh booo booo you can buy a plane ticket. Give this guy a medal.
Terminate yourself retard.

In Buffalo, we've had snow in every month at some point, except July.

But Scotland.

It's rains in the fall and spring.

What happened btw? Did you follow what happened?

Love the old Finnish cities during the winter, so comfy and peaceful.

I can drive an hour to get muh snow feels and go home to my desert town and be comfy.

Sorry you gotta deal with the snow constantly.

thats a picture of alaska you fucking moron

90% of canadians have heaters in their cars that are good enough to keep them warm

it's a great nigger repellent. Crime rate is abysmal in winter because the undesirables won't come out in the streets.

>richest neighbourhood
>average townhouse

try again buddy

Being in Utah is also a great nigger repellant.

Yeah Im actually taking Leaf's side on this one.

Cold/Wet weather beats sunny/hot weather any day.

Looks like a Finnish attempt at 3rd Reich.

Lol top left is a tranny

>streets this wide and this much greenery are unheard of
What? Ever been to Barcelona or is it to hard to get out of that shit iglo of yours?

You have to put up with religious nuts and small town tyranny. That's not remotely pleasant.

Just another comfy day in April for Minneapolis

>Ever been to Barcelona
hahaha oh wow. Funny thing is I did. It's one of the most dense and urbanized city I've been to. By that I mean concrete, concrete without rest.

You Uropoors don't even know what you don't know. You deluded yourself into thinking you live in as wide spaces as us.

not a city but some rare snow OC from australia.

Literally every major city in Canada is a discount version of an American city.

>Vancouver is discount San Fran
>Calgary is discount Chicago
>Toronto is discount New York

You're a fucking joke nation. There's a reason 90% of your timid population base lives within 200 miles of the American border.

>there's a reason 90% of your timid population base lives within 200 miles of the American border.

...the St. Lawrence river and the Great Lakes?

>Toronto is discount New York
In what ways. You might as well say any city is discount New York

>Calgary is discount Chicago
Not even remotely.

>Vancouver is discount San Fran
If Vancouver was a copy of any American city it would be seattle.

You talk like you're just making up random shit in your mind and never set foot in those cities.

and by spring it is the death. Seriously Chicago every gawd damn time it snows. It snows, sticks. We all go AWE YEAH SNOW. then it turns to dark black muck, gets sloshed to the side of the road, then by spring melts and floods everyones houses up to a half a foot if not more of water. Where do you think all that snow is going to go? It melts.

So you can have your winters and your snow. I will take my sunshine and hurricanes anyday.

Vancouver is so much better than SF, though

Why does our very existence seem to trigger Cred Forums these days?

>temps can get below 50 9 months a year here
Haha Yeah dude winter is just great..

Leafposters are ridiculously arrogant and have this superiority complex/chip on their shoulder

You call that snowing?

Are American houses really that fragile? I thought it was a meme but holy shit if you get flooded by the tiny amount of snow you get your homes are actually made out of cardboard.

That's just how you perceive us describing our own country accurately.

approximately what sort of temperature would this be?
i can comfortably wear shorts and a hoodie for everything down to -10c.

Pretty comfy and all but when you spend your entire life somewhere where you will litterally die before you reach the end of the block if You arent prepared in some cases it can be overwhelming. Luckily winter fashion is my jam so i shouldnt complain

newfbro?

t. no gold reserves

Yeah I was pretty dumbfounded by his comments too.

I mean. He went full retard.

PS. Canada sucks

ahhaha fucking losers yal

An American resource.
Toronto is trying as hard as they can be to up the density and build somewhat taller buildings and become the center of the Cana- I mean the world. A failed city.

Chicago is like Calgary due to it's inland location on a significant body of water and grassland surroundings. It is, surprise surprise, a major rail hub, like Chicago.

Liberals crammed into a tiny space. Yup, so much better.

losers

shit towns

>we will never feel this
>pic related my city

Let us ban the leaves from pol. Who is in agreement?

MODS ARE DELETING META-POSTS.
RUMORS HAVE BEEN GOING AROUND ABOUT SOMETHING HAPPENING AND THREADS ABOUT THEM ARE BEING KILLED!
SPREAD THE WORD!
GO TO 8 IN CASE!
Pic related.

I think its actually 100 km of our border.

I work for Wyndham and I can tell you that almost every Canadian uses American credit cards to buy shit and vacations in America. Other than teenagers going to drink, Ive never known an American to go to Canada for anything

A couple years ago, when doing business with Canadian strangers, they would tell me, unprompted, about how fucking strong their dollars were while they were. Then they would freak out and give me a lecture when they had to pay a bit higher prices than Americans due to the Queens unionized state taxes.
>FREEEEE

Canadians are fucking weird about their relationship with America. They all carry a lot of baggage about it, like they are taught about it every day in grade school or something. I sometimes wonder if they even realize that no one here ever talks or thinks about Canada

-15 to -30

>tiny

Please... My sides are about to explode.

Northern Michigan

wow Phillipines is comfy

Gramado

source?

My university in the winter

Campos do Jordão

>snows here every winter without fail
fuck it does - it USED to, certainly.
Can argue shit about Global Warming all you like, but, when I was a kid, we had propah well-ard winters, et-fucking-cetera - and it was 30 degrees+ the other day.. in mid-Spt.. in Bongoland.. shit aint normal no more, is all.

Gramado during winter

>i will get to listen to the bell tower chime "glory to the new born king" followed by the time as I walk back to my Austrian/Dutch style cottage
:3

Noice

Alaska >>>>> Canada. No contest.

Bitch please

Fellow Montreal fag here, where you at user?

Onko Oulun Raksila?

>be me
>amerifat
>be live in poverty stricken farmland in the deep south
>will never experiance winter outside of spinning around in parking lots for the 1-2 days that it actually ices up

pls comfort me for I have feels.

Campos do Jordão during rare snowy winter

Even shitty Canadian city's have some nice old buildings though.

posting