I can't even.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/09/21/us/kristin-beck-transgender-tsa/
archive.is/Wwni6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Americans
>Working tsa
Pfft, we're lucky if they're not flat out illegals.

>inb4 the navy seal part was a ruse

you gonna provide a link or ..?

Are you FUCKING blind?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>her

excuse me user, how is me asking you to put up a fucking link indicative of eye troubles?

Because you replied to the post with the link

FROM SEA TO SHINING SEAAAAAA

>her

>this is a link

alright. can someone else post it please? OP is being difficult

a lot of veterans are fucked in the head,

LOL pro 2a tranny. This kills the liberal

IN TEXT please

why go thought the effort of making a screenshot when you could literally just post it as TEXT

stop trying to b8 me and just post the link

do I need tor for this

>IN TEXT
Ok what number should I send it 2?

delete when you're done though I'm trusting you

Be prepared though >she doesn't even bother to try a feminine voice.

ITT: baiting faggot, gets baited hard

sush. This board is full of quality posters

thank you I will report you last

O fuck! My sides! Im fucking dying!

10/10

He doesn't deserve respect only shame

ok i sent

I sure hope it was an audio recording because that's a landline, buster

I'm not a big fan of your little touchscreen twitter pods made of GLASS and always breaking

it was a screenshot to a link to an audio recording

You win all my internets OP

jokes on you I'm deaf as a fucking doorknob

I can't even

>her

we respect them as veterans

not as transvestites

TSA = Homeland Security = Jeh Johnson = Muslims = Mad about SEALs owning them

My father is a retired SEAL. the words he used to describe this "thing" would make even the saltiest of sailors blush.

>she

I call bullshit. No woman has ever made the teams.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Cred Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Cred Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

>giving CNN click money
>2016
The fucks wrong with you?

archive.is/Wwni6