Regarding the chimpouts

youtube.com/watch?v=2dbVwBJxaYI

america my son,are you going to get that group of savages under control or does your dad have to come over and show you how to deal with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/canzuk-after-brexit-canada-australia-new-zealand-and-britain-can/?WTmcid=tmgoff_soc_spf_fb&WT.mc_id=sf35809603
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This film always makes me feel like I was born in the wrong era, I will never get to calmly and methodically bayonet dozens upon dozens of angry Zulus. :(

I keked

you bongs sure knew how to subjugate those nogs, mongs, and primitive riff-raff back in the day.

>You will never spray spear-chuckers with maxim gun fire with your bros on the interstate.

JDIMSA

we was born to late to see the height of the old empire

but we was just born in the right time to possibly see it reborn

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/canzuk-after-brexit-canada-australia-new-zealand-and-britain-can/?WTmcid=tmgoff_soc_spf_fb&WT.mc_id=sf35809603

from what i understand those rifles fired huge bullets they look bigger than 5.56mm

That's not surprising. Both NATO and russia adopted much smaller rounds than pre ww2 ammo. Didn't the lee-enfield use the same caliber as the maxim?

*Ahem*...WE WUZ KANGS, REPORUTIONS, RAYCEISM, FUCK WHITEY, HE DINDU NUFFIN!

Sorry dad, can't hear you over London's call to prayer.

we are going to build a wall in france...when the middle east sends us its people it doesnt send its best...it sends us drugs...it sends us crime...and rapists..if we dont secure our border we wont have a country left folks!

make great britain great again!

>tfw just got my blu ray copy
>now I just need the pith helmet\
soon lads

They lost their empire what are you even talking about?
I suggest we get a few badass trucks with front bumper guards covered in razor wire. We can have a few boys in the bed with AK's/AR's. Now we gotta cut a hole in the ceiling and mount the 50cal. I hope some user here has their FFL because I'd want full auto.
We drive up to the protest with 7-8 of these trucks we could solve this fucking problem in 30 minutes and go home.

yes, 303 british

we still got alot of land and strategic places

gibraltar gives us control of the mouth of the med sea.

falklands is on top of a oil field and gives us a claim to the land in the antarctic

we also own your doorstep :3

good luck I've looked all over for an original era pith, i don't even mind paying 1000 for it but they are nowhere, last time i saw a real pith helmet it was canadian from the boer war 1901 and didn't look like the zulu era

just waiting for some nu-male or google to light this tinderbox

you can find reproductions for like 40$

Sorry, having trouble hearing you over my 800 military bases across the globe.

doesnt count if you PAY to use those bases..

it doesnt count if you PAY to protect those areas

infact it pisses trump off lol you spend billions a year to protect countries that have alot of money but dont pay you

good joke, but isn't it time for the 23rd daily prayer right about now, Mahmud?

(you)

>chimpouts
You mean google hangouts?

top lel

I don't entirely disagree but there are some benefits. They are our puppets when need be and most will suck the big American cock whenever the chance arises.

>show you how to deal with it?
Grooming?

i know but imagine owning the real thing that was possibly there,etc.
sme concept with guys buying milsurp because it could have been used to kill japs or nazis or whatever

>pandering for votes from kebab
>actually electing kebab to power (having so many kebabs they can vote kebabs into power)
don't knock Canada, eh! if you're white, you'll probably be moving here within a decade

i feel you
>tfw got a soviet M40 for 30$
>can't find the serial number
still a great purchase

how will Trump handle Google Hangouts?