Has anyone read it? is it worth reading?

has anyone read it? is it worth reading?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P9ke0UmXh7U
goodreads.com/book/show/95379.Behold_a_Pale_Horse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_William_Cooper
youtube.com/watch?v=IjNmGsQ16Vg
youtube.com/watch?v=nUEwTMIB2Xc
youtube.com/watch?v=FtIm5EanQCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

noone read it?

Remember

>reading behold a pale horse is autistic

get the fuck out retarded underage

bump :)

This book changed my life. Further more, listen to Mystery Babylon.

I made a pilgrimage to bill cooper's home town of show low AZ. I bought his copy of 'secret teachings of all ages'

heard about it, but never read. downloading it, thanks.

just got it last week actually. Just starting the second chapter as a matter of fact. I've listened to the entirity of the hour of the time over and over. I almost listen to it nightly, biggest redpill of my life - I'm hoping to learn a lot form the book as well

It's worth reading, but he later came out saying the alien stuff was bs

It's just more shitty spanish civil war leftist propaganda.

Seriously, spanish leftists have their own "muh 6 trillion" myth and I am sick of it. Everyone is but them.

>alien stuff was bs
reason? or did he actually say it?

thanks.

It's excellent. Probably one of the best exposures done by anybody ever about what goes on behind the curtain.

Listen to his mystery babylon series on youtube, it's excellent.

All I know is that I've heard about it multiple times on random conspiracy places. Also when I was a young dumb teenager and listened to rap music there was a verse in a Wu tang clan song that referenced it.

I felt very odd after I learned what the statement was referencing

Go on YouTube and there are interviews of him saying that he came to the belief that documents he saw purporting aliens was planted misdirection

What the shit, Secret Teachings is from Manly Palmer Hall, someone Cooper constantly tried to expose.

oh, got it. thanks.

Of course man, I'm only on page 87 but it's pretty informative it talks a lot about tri-lateral commission and those sorts of groups as well as the new world order. As far as the alien stuff goes he said he saw a document that talked about extra terrestrials called majesty 12 but it could possibly be a fake plant to further confuse or discredit whistleblowers. He also talked about the possibility of using an extra-terrestrial threat as a reason to put people into fema camps

youtube.com/watch?v=P9ke0UmXh7U
>this is where he talks most about it.

"behold a pale horse" is also from the book of revelations

thanks a lot m8

Oh it actually as about Bill Cooper's book, sounds like someone in wu-tang was redpilled

What's this book about? I happen to have access to it so, what am I in for?

goodreads.com/book/show/95379.Behold_a_Pale_Horse

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_William_Cooper

A few rappers are. One of my favorites.
youtube.com/watch?v=IjNmGsQ16Vg

expose on the new world order really. How secret societies control governments, the real reason we go to wars, CIA drug smuggling things like that. Check out the hour of the time too, listen to it in the background as you browse. He predicts the end goal of globalists basically. This guy also predicted 9/11, it would be an inside job, and it would be blamed on Bin Laden. He was a high ranking naval officer at one point and part of an inner circle of sorts allegedly. He definitely exposed mystery babylon and it's ties to freemasonry the catholic church etc.

Fucking nice, definitely gonna give it a read
Thanks my dudes

god damn that shit was redpill overload lmao

good choice man, it will change your life things will make much more sense

bill cooper was an interesting guy, pretty standard fair if you are familiar with secret society and Illuminati occult teachings etc worth checking it out if you are interested in those topics

You'll be suprised how many redpilled rappers there are

I clicked the link fully expecting ill mind 5 by Hopsin, and was pleasantly surprised.

>youtube.com/watch?v=nUEwTMIB2Xc

>youtube.com/watch?v=FtIm5EanQCQ

Actually I have. You honestly don't have to believe any of it, still an interesting read.

Yeah. I'm surprised how many of them are against BLM.