Sinking

Just let it
Sink
In

>mullatos are niggers

There is a difference between pointing out flaws, and disrespecting the flag & all who have sacrificed themselves for our country. The Google's entire premise is off as black on black violence represents 85% of all murders in the USA despite googles only making up 13% of the population.

really tingles my brain cells

What a brain dead fuck

wow

take a good long look

see that?

me too

let that sink in, America

I will never not reblog this

here, for those who were unaware

this

so much this

*drops mic

>stupid celebrity comments on politics without not having any experience, knowledge or reason to do so

Oh wait

A white guy pretending to be black leading a black power movement and making money off of it.

That's white privilege.

>let that sink in

Adolf hitler was a manlet and America attacked him! Hillary is only 5'6 and she is running for president! Woman privilege in a nutshellfolks.

>Trump is running a campaign to affect positive political change
>Kaepernick is posturing on a public stage so he doesn't get cut from the team and gets to keep his comfy pro athlete job

World of difference

>trump says make America great again
>some people love him, some people hate him
>map says Americas not great
>some people love him, some people hate him
Wow injustjce

How do you do fellow white people

Donald wants to make America Great again...

Kapernick wants to reduce America to a violent, mysoginistic, theocratic caliphate.

THAT'S the difference, retards.

Underrated

MODS MODS MODS

>sportscucks

These kikes and wanna-be niggers come up with the most absurd comparisons.

Colin says America isn't great because it's institutionally racist to blacks when it isn't, trump says they aren't doing as well as they could be, which they aren't

Talcum X strikes again!

>Nigger

>Fuck America, BLACK POWER

>Trump

>America has some flaws, but I'll fix them

Who cares? White people built the country and invented the technology and philosophy that makes it work, why should we not be privileged?

Colin Kaepernick has never said it was great in the first place and Trump is talking about economically more than anything and a golden era of American manufacturing. It will never be great for Kaepernick until niggers run everything. Also Kaepernick is barely doing anything to fix it if he really cared he'd quit his job as a football player and go to Africa and help he has enough money to quit, but he won't because he really doesn't care at all he just wants publicity and to feel good about himself even though he's worse than shit

Obvious bait but

>be a nigger
>america is not great
>sit down and do nothing

>be white
>america is not great
>run for president
>make america great again

Let
That
Sink
In

I usually look forward to these threads, but not lately. Mainly because he's right.

Kinda like when I saw the picture that said
>"Stop rioting and protest peacefully!"
>"No not like that"

Actually sums up the reality they face

They aren't arguing against that,

they are making things up that sound intellectual and then calling it white privilege, when it doesn't make sense.

The google is ever quiet as fact bombard his post

>wanting to improve and work on the country to make it great again is the same as simply bashing it, most likely not for the same reasons anyways
Probably saying it's not great because it's not full of diversity and food stamps yet.

Fucking kek.

Don't be such a bigot, looting, rioting and popping some "niggas in da hood" is enriching and vibrant to your diverse community. Don't make me report you to the ADL for your disgusting racist, hate fueled bigotry you CIS privileged shit lord.

A degree is a privilege that allow collage graduates to get reserved jobs.

>be google handegg player
>see that America is not great
>bitch on social media and act like a petulant child

>be real estate mogul
>see that America is not great
>insults the establishment and run for POTUS to change things

Really made me think indeed

>black man says America (pbui) isn't great
>doesn't want to do anything about it
>white man says America (pbui) is great
>actually wants to do something about it
HYPOCRITEE!!!!!!!1!1!!!1

Son of a bitch
That's funny

Donald Trump: America was once great but we've been lagging, let's work together and make this nation a better place for all

Some random football player: America isn't great and I hate you if your skin is white but hating someone because they have white skin isn't racist, fuck the police and fuck everyone who supports our nations troops now pay me millions so I can live in a gated community

Hasn't it already been proven that Shaun King isn't even black?

Did anyone post talcum X yet?

WHAT THE FUCK MAN MODS

Kaepernick is the new Tebow.

>conveniently uses a black and white filter to make him look light skinned

I think he disputed it after his own followers asked but never provided proof

>Mods are sleep
>Post taps

>America is not great and I want to make it great again.
>America is not great and I want it to be destroyed.

The rare good leaf post. Good job, leaf.

i dont inderstand why thats white priveledge, donald trump is hated even more than colin

Well put, friend

GET THAT SINK A COAT

Bantmaster.

Literally the funniest thing I've seen all day. Thank you. Thank you very much.

wow it's almost like people have different ideas of what makes America great isn't that just wacky!

>Kaepernick
>Not white

Shit meme

Im with you 1010% google! Hell yeah me n my googles gonna go murk a white devil tonight!

some kid in our english class dissected the cover of Crippling america today. Very unbiased :^)

>Google makes a statement, does nothing beyond that
>Trump puts time, money, and fucks given to make an actual difference
>These things are comparable

NIGGER

NIGGER
Nigger
Niggers
NIGGERS

OF COURSE YOU'D ONLY LET THE WHITE SINK IN

#blacksinksmatter

I laughed so hard I just threw up.

Maybe reddit maims aren't so bad

>one is a whiner
>one is in a position to fix it

>faux outrage

nobody cares about any of that bullshit

Nice that you leave out trumps other half of the sentence... "But we will make it great again"

Faggots

Trump is pointing out actual flaws and wants to fix them. Kaepernick is complaining about a non-problem and his only solution is to sit until it is magically fixed. He would do more good going to inner cities and mentoring dindus or something like that.

The difference is whether or not you agree with the reason WHY someone says America is not great.

Protip: only one of them has sound reasoning and is objectively correct. It has zero to do with race.

Hint: his name rhymes with Trump.

Top kek

>kaepernick says america is not great
>sits down

>Trump says american is not great
>vows to make it better
why do googles not get this? why are they so stupid