ITT: Cred Forums approved shoes

those are nigger shoes

Cred Forums has more important matters to worry about.

the 2013 grape 5 release had plastic ass cheap ass pleather. shits creased like fucking cardboard.

I rocked some bordo 7's today

I wear Red Wing boots most of the time.

Ariat boots
Justin boots
Work boots
Not faggot emo boots.
Just boots for kicking shi
Shit kicking boots
Boots you can find a boot barn
Boots.
Boots General should be on /fa/ /fa/got
Googleskittles

Feel like im on Cred Forums

seriously, the leather on the toecap peeled off for me and I had to paint it over with white paint to make it less noticable, but I don't wear Jordans anymore, I stick with converse and shit. I got a pair of military boots to rock in the winter, deff more Cred Forums approved than any pair of jordans

Whatever is comfy, and functional for the activity you are doing.

This is a complete shit topic. What the fuck does this remotely have to do with politics? Saged, reported, hidden, and I am now searching for the thread/threads that being slid.

Good job retard.

leather boots >>> sneakers

for daily wear. As long as you don't pick ugly fucking boots.

/thread

brooks are the best as far as athletic shoes go.

THIS. My niqqqa

I have 300+ pairs of lebrons/Jordan's/kobes/dunks

I love basketball and shoes.

They are primarily an investment (i.e. If I didn't blow the money on shoes id blow it on the bar and grrills) so it's nice to catalogue and file and such.

Anyways. Pic related.

girlfriend just bought these for me. what do?

donate to your local kaffa

>Not Bates boots.

Pleb.

Rock em. Spray first with suede protector or scotch guard -- you can pretty much is anything in those

For a thread that got a decent amount of discussion in the 10 minutes it's been up, I can't believe that this thread was the straw that broke the camel's back for you. On fucking Cred Forums of all places too.

BROOKS BEASTS 14 MASTER RACE

BEST ARCH SUPPORT COMIN THRU

I had the next version of jordans in high school. i believe those came out in 91 and mine came out in 92. the ones with the two square holes in the tongue and the built in neoprene sock. best basketball shoes ever.

and yes, i'm white. back in the 90s things were different.

Always get a pair of cap toe and plain toe oxfords in black before you move into browns and brogues, but a brown brogue boot looks great with a tweed sports coat even a pair of jeans works with that.

>They are primarily an investment

wat

kill yourself

>be OP
>go to the local mall
>have to buy some shoes
>enter shoe shop
>"damn all these shoes are so goo- Wait, I wonder if Cred Forums approves of the ones I want to buy"
>opens Cred Forums
>creates thread
>"a-are these approved b-by you g-guys, Cred Forums?"
>OP sits down for 15 minutes just waiting for Cred Forums to approve his fashion

Would wear

Ummm. Considering I can sell them for 1-200% profit the day they release...yea.

Lemme know the next time you have a hot stock tip that you know will double in an hour and triple in a year.

>being this NEET

Get this nigger shit out of here.

These are all you need. Got my first pair when I was 13 and wore them everywhere. a decade later and I'm still wearing this classy footwear. Top tier shoes only please.

no other choice

um delete this please too close to home

these are the ones i had.

End your life

Infrared 6s. Solid (although those in the picture are the bred version that came out later)

Simple, stylish, effective.

pic unrelated?

fpbp

wearing athletic shoes when not engaged in athletics makes a person look like a nigger or a child.

Isn't new balance official white supremacist shoe?

CAT steeltoe master race.
Best boots I've ever had. Tough as hell and comfy as fuck.

Left is dog shit. Right is okay on color but the broguing makes them into hipster tryhard shoes. The cap toes in the middle are decent though, I'd wear those. Allen Edmonds are babby's first leather shoe anyway.

Coming out on the first

>caring about shoes
What are you 10?

Combat boots. Just so you're always ready for the upcoming race war.

just because they're jordans or adidas or w/e doesn't mean they're athletic, a lot of their shoes are just made for """""""""""swag"""""""""""" and have no purpose in athletics

I wear these if im not wearing boots for work.

>nigger shoes
I know what she's craving. She's going to drop you for a nigger after she's done with you.

>>>fa

stop sliding, Billy Bob.

How are brogues hipster shoes? Is my grandpa a hipster? I don't know what hipsters do I don't know anything about the modern trends to be honest. I just wanted to post something made in America. I can't stand the Italian pointed toe crap people rage about.

He's not bullshitting, I know a guy who does the same thing. He has a hookup at a local Footlocker. He makes a killing reselling them.

>pepe

I know a bunch of people who do that, they easily sell it for twice the price sometimes. Niggers are so stupid, I don't know how anyone could pay $500 for a running shoe

I wear dr marten boots, call me a faggot but girls like them and always compliment them also they look pretty alright.

Besides, the redpill is on the inside.

dcs, asics, cons ... but why is this on Cred Forums ?

I know you guys like to talk shit about these but they're really nice to just casually put on with some jeans and a state themed shirt

Seconding this right here

I agree, those narrow pointed Italian shoes look like shit too for the most part. Bespoke shoes are usually the only ones that really stand out.

As for the plain toes, I just think it's hard to find a brogue pattern that isn't shit. It's hard to make it look right. Carminas are nice on average. Those AE don't appeal to me but hey, buy what you like.

I got the 574v2s breh, good comfy shoes that don't sacrifice proper walking/running mechanics

I wear dress shoes for work but wear these on the way in and out. Change in my car.

I wear these anywhere I go I can get away with it.

Kaffir detected

The only answer.

SHOES THAT LOOK LIKE FEET

SHOES THAT LOOK LIKE FEET

Even has my flag

What a raging faggot

Pol wishes slavery was back, but you can get your own shoes made by slaves! Perfect.

fuck yeah
honestly, screw aesthetics
I get a lot of looks around the community college but at least half are positive. These are comfortable nice to wear PLUS they look like Oakleys. I've had 3 people ask me if they were actually oakleys.

That was a thing 7 years ago.

combat boots for physical labor and winter are acceptable

I have a pair and I call them my autist shoes. They literally make me look like an overgrown autistic teenager especially if I wear them with jeans but they're the best shoes for walking/hiking.

I think the problem is when there's just a design on the toe it seems too empty the rest of the shoe, when there's a brogue cap (is that what it would be called?) across the toe it looks nicer, Kent wang makes nice brogues but they're made in China. I have heard the quality is good though.

Bespoke will always be best, but it's unrealistic for most people especially since nicer shoes aren't really worn regularly by a lot of people anymore.

Red Wings are the only things that should be place on ones feet

these sons a bitches right here, mang.

This is the gayest shit I've ever seen. What kind of man has a 300+ shoe collection??
And here I though I was wasteful for buying a helicopter.

Wow you're a huge redneck faggot aren't you?

Pretty simple, it's money given to them.

Or they made it selling drugs.

In general any boot that is simple with no google shit will be Cred Forums approved

*sees me wearing my headphones
*instantly takes that back and says "sorry bro I didn't know haha"
xD
no
I think of myself as being "neo-punk" which is were I wear cool stuff like a chill kind of guy that you can always trust for a good joke and a cigarette but I'm not afrid to wear colors either I like green and black a lot lately because it gives a really cool vibe like a toxic flame...

>Implying slavery matters once the earth gets recycled

So you look like the vocalist from the offspring?

I guess you missed the reference he made.

people tell me I look like jeff the killer so yes i do

Wew, never implied it mattered. Just said pol doesn't think slavery should have been abolished. Don't have to go balls deep.

A simple pair of sneaks. Nothing beats this.

there is only one

Apologies, hammered at the country club with my boys.

as i said, there is only one

I'd call those cap toe brogues. But I'm no expert. They look decent.

Broguing is usually good, I'm probably just picky, shit's expensive yo. Don't want to make a mistake.

Google been had them Grape 5's, Nawamsayin?

The only thing lacking is a bottle of vodka. Then you can squat in the corner with your friends.

>pol approved shoes
>posts nigger shoes

It's okay. The Purple Pill is a very tough pill to swallow, but it goes down easier in apple sauce.

What to use on leather boots to protect and persevere the shine/quality?

/fa/ggots pls go and stay go

WD-40, no joke.

These ones are Cred Forums approved for Googles only.

Freshly polished and repaired.

tbqh nothing beats the comfort of Adidas ultra boost, I literally wear them nearly everyday

wtf is the Purple Pill?

I'm not in the Armed Forces, faggot.

SHALL

I prefer my civilian Palladium Pampas. Got black, blue and white. Too pussy to wear the tan ones tho that someone will call "false valor" on me.

Hate new balance, saucany win

nothing beats these

Are these Cred Forums enough?

Body horror shoes.

Pic related, and non square toed cowboy boots.

Is this real?

Nobody is going to call you out for stolen valor because you've got tan combat boots on.
Get your social anxiety in check, user.

A belief system founded by Ron Paul in his younger years.
If you're 90 years old or Whitey Bulger, maybe.

To each his own. Use them for hunting mostly, but we did a group by for our shooting club... Don't usually wear in public places.

best

Highly recommend RMs

I've had my black pair for the past six years, worn almost daily to work and they still look good as new. Comfy as fuck, and you can wear them with a suit, or with a pair of jeans.

Ah, the "My Pet Monster" shoes.

>Work in black guys house installing a door for him
>Walk into his sons room
>Everything is dilapidated save for a pair of Jordans
>They're pristine
>Step on them for the lulz
>Get a big, black stain on them
>Chuckle and continue working

I wonder what happened.

How old are you? Seriously.
I'm guessing 50's.

I made 2500 selling 2 pairs of shoes last year. It's easy money.