You are the designated survivor and the capital was just destroyed during the state of the union

You are the designated survivor and the capital was just destroyed during the state of the union.

The president, cabinet, and most of Congress has been killed. You are now the president.

What is the first thing you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lKWmlIExRAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Appoint the longest serving highest ranking general as my vice president and resign faster than Nixon.

Nuke Canada.

Is this a serious question or a Cred Forums question?

If serious...
>Put out a call to governors to send emergency delegates to D.C. Appoint Joint Chiefs and fill any vacancies on the Supreme Court. Give a speech to the nation to assure them of the orderly and lawful succession of power and reassure the country that our Constitution is being upheld. Lastly, direct all executive agencies, departments, and the military to get to work figuring out who is behind it all and develop a plan to seek violent justice.

Essentially what Jed Barlett would have done.
youtu.be/lKWmlIExRAo

Or...
Reinstate slavery and fuck Kerry Washington. I'm Prez now so she's rightfully mine.

i would delete all viral marketing threads you fucking kike

p.s.
your family will die in a fire

Did somebody say delegates?

You handsome little Cuban.

Do you think Cruz eats the pussy? Serious question. He kind of seems like one of those asexual weirdos to me. I know his wife had a breakdown. Maybe that's why.

That's... actually a really good answer. I don't mind living under a military dictatorship.

No, I've seen it before. Monomaniacal obsession with power. Completely sexless life, unless he can seduce someone for subversive means.

Goddamn he really is Frank Underwood isn't he? I mean he's a real life Frank Underwood. Fuck.

Announce to America I am only here until a new election can be set up (~2 years), Nuke whoever is responsible with the support of the world, sit back and smoke cigars and fuck around with foreign heads of state. I would consider running for president in the referendum.
The only real policy change I would institute is an executive order abolishing the electoral college

full communism

force every women to submit to sexual slavery

Fire up a big fatty.

You could call for a new election, but it would require an act of Congress. You'd be better of finishing the elected President's term. The executive order on the electoral college wouldn't go anywhere. I agree that the EC is badly antiquated and should be done away with, but it would require a constitutional amendment.

Dude, you could totally fuck with the foreign heads of state. What's that French chick's name? She ran for French Prez a couple of times? Royale? Fuck her in her hairy hatchet would while you smell her hairy French arm pits. Delicious. You could also fuck with their minds and prank call them.

Gas the kikes race war now

"I bet the Jews did this!"

I'd assume this situation would be like Lincoln during the civil war where I could do whatever the fuck I wanted. Congress couldnt do jack because theyre all dead.

And im going after Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović. I want her to suffocate me with her thighs. Bury me in Arlington

Gather with other heads of depts, generals, intelligence heads, etc. and find out who the fuck just took out my fellow murcans
Lock all borders except trade, impose harshest sanctions on opposing nation(s) through un assistance. Bomb the fuck out of the country and dismantle them from the top down.
After war, peace.
I legalize weed and decriminalize drugs, I tax the millionaires and billionaires, mostly corporations though with all that tax loop nonsense
reassemble congress and enact laws of term limits and very very stricy anti-corruption laws, Im talkin you take a bribe, you get your ass beat to a pulp and thrown in prison for 10 years minimum
pump money back into the system from cutting wasteful spending like bailouts and shit
invest more into education, self sufficiency (growing food on your land for ex.), and lots into renewable, sustainable energy

vote for meh?
abortion? legal

Full on an-cap, effective immediately

>suffocate me with her thighs
Hell, she could break my skull open with those like Prince O from Game of Thrones. So long as she left me take a strong and deep inhale first.

Get my dick sucked in the new oval office

RACE WAR

>martial law
>use executive power to immediately begin construction of camps
>gather up all shitskin residents of inner cities with military squads
>send to camps
>convection bake at 425

Round up the Jews, niggers, and mudslimes into one big extermination camp called Oklahoma. Annex Canada and have Trudeau drawn and quartered. Propose an eternal alliance with Russia.

Lets see

>I legalize weed and decriminalize drugs
Weed lmao.
>I tax the millionaires and billionaires, mostly corporations
>renewable, sustainable energy

t.reddit? Naw, that's some good bait though.

>Get swarmed by spics
GG.

>Install Marshal law, later set up a fascist regime
>Declare SoE
>Shut down all borders
>Prepare nuclear warheads
>Any country that tries to intervene gets their capital fucked
>Instate Draft for men 18 to 50
>Invade Leafistan to get direct access to Alaska
>Invade Cuba
>Re Organize country, abolish current state borders
>Set up districts for the major cities (DC, NY, LA, Philly, Chicago, etc.)
>Prepare mass executions for Hispanics and Blacks, or send them into slave labor
From there I wing it

turn off that new keifer sutherland show

Then I go approve legislature that requires you to go fuck yourself
Reddit is awesome

Gas the googles and skypes

Announce that America has been punished for its sinful ways, and that the government of the United States will now follow God's holy Law and the wisdom of the Prophet in all matters.

Allahu akhbar.

>Not immediately creating the Imperium of Man.

Are you guys even trying?

8814, my plan is blessed by Adolf Hitler, ally of the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem. Islam is the salvation of the White Race.

Go 1984 mode
Kill all the kebabs in Russia and neighbour countries
Work alongside with japs on ruining China's power
While Burgerland is busy with their own problems start conquering Western Europe and Turkey
Help canadian right-wingers take over libshit government
Be friends with Trump/work on civil war in America if Hillary is elected
Declare that jews are main enemy of Russia, start the holocaust 2.0 and declare crusade for Jerusalem
After that play Dota 2

>convection bake

My sides

Bro that's a reverse hitler. You're plan is blessed by jews

>You're
fug

Nuke Mecca on general principles. Odds are a billion to one it wasn't hajjis anyway.

>Reddit is awesome
If it's so fucking good why don't you stay there

>Prepare mass executions for Hispanics and Blacks, or send them into slave labor

No Asians? Seriously?

Id say all asians, but Japs and Gooks are cool. Chinks could go into slave labor tho.