Holocaust Discussion

Alright Cred Forums, jokes and memes aside, did The Holocaust really happen?

(Reminder to our German friends that saying no will land you in prison)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/ReportOfTheInternationalCommitteeOfTheRedCrossOnItsActivitiesDuringTheSecondWorl
youtube.com/watch?v=jx9G4zmpKv0
vimeo.com/42012246
vimeo.com/71860632
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einsatzgruppen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust
youtube.com/watch?v=ZeU9QVh4MI8
nationalww2museum.org/learn/education/for-students/ww2-history/ww2-by-the-numbers/world-wide-deaths.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3bHT_gcqj64
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It did.

It was greatly exaggerated though and 6 million by gas chambers is zionist jew propaganda.

archive.org/details/ReportOfTheInternationalCommitteeOfTheRedCrossOnItsActivitiesDuringTheSecondWorl

Yes, but the scale has been exaggerated. Gas chambers are most likely a hoax.

People die in concentration camps, especially when the nation running the camps is losing a major war.

Khazars are murderous hypocrites and are the real villains of WW2.

It wasn't a deliberate effort to exterminate, but it WAS mass enslavement. And when the war turned sour, the slaves were neglected as typhoid and starvation spread.

So it's still shitty.

Starvation and Thypus were the major killers. There was ungodly cruelty thrust upon the Jews but it wasn't an extermination effort. Americans put Japanese people in detention camps, though the conditions were a lot healthier. The Americans also were the cause of tons of German POWs to die in similar fashion to the Jewish concentration camps.

Holocaust implies intentional genocide.

Please show me proof of the intent to enact genocidal policies against the Jewish population in Germany.

>inb4 final solution
>inb4 wansee may may

Why would you want to deny the Holocaust? When I'm feeling weak I think of kikes getting BTFO to find my strength

There were camps where undesirables were sent to work. The working conditions were generally sub-par and as a result, typhus and other such ailments spread, causing mass death.
Gas chambers were probably a hoax, cremation was 100% no fucking discussion a hoax.

Well?

this is what i believe

an awful lot of jews were killed, along with many other ethnicites/political factions

i believe if the allies had lost the war, a similar proportion of US japanese and german POWs and UK german, irish and fascist POWs would have died, and that would have been labelled a 'holocaust'

i don't think gas chambers were used, since logistically it's much more of a ballache

the japanese massacres in china were done using bayonets and swords, and killed a massive number of people

They literally had laws on the books the euthanize even German citizens if they were deemed unfit to breed, or mentally handicapped. You think Jews were the only victims? Peoples God given liberties were assaulted, as an Anglo that should bother you

All this proves is that somewhere in the world, people died for some reason. There is no context or anything.

>What is reverse-image search

really dont care desu

The Complete David Cole and Mark Weber on the Montel Williams Show
youtube.com/watch?v=jx9G4zmpKv0

The Myth of Gas Chambers at Auschwitz
vimeo.com/42012246

More than Taboo (2013)
vimeo.com/71860632

Yes, but it's been blown out of proportion, and Jews were given multiple opportunities to leave with their wealth intact before it happened.

It's not even feasible that they could kill 11 million people in those camps, the number is closer to 200,000

Let's say there's 500 people there. Do you really think the nazis would make 12,000 of those mass graves?

>God given liberties

Cry harder faggot. There were no policies enacted to "genocide" the Jewish people. None. So there was no Holocaust. Fuck you and your freedoms faggot, the allies also had internment camps for enemies of the state.

Look at it this way.

If we wanted to kill Jews would we have round them up or would we just of shot them?

What is more efficient?

nobody ever claimed 6 million jews were killed by gas chambers. Only a minority were. there were ~ 500 camps and 6 of them were extermination camps. Here's an idea; perhaps read up on the official narrative of the Holocaust before you try to pull it apart as a fabrication

That's what they were doing at first and killed maybe 1-1.5 million Jews through this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einsatzgruppen

It ended up actually being a very expensive way to do it and death squads were developing a lot of mental problems except the most sociopathic among them. Himmler decided to move towards industrial killing after witnessing one of these death squad executions himself.

Revisionism is still here. So are they.

so what happened to the millions of Soviet POWs the Germans captured during Operation Barbarossa? :DDD

Holocaust is all a lie. These camps were detention centres where detainees would be processed and educated into society or deported. Russia and USA blew up all of Germany's railways though and so it was difficult to get food and medical supplies to the detention centres as well as to transport detainees. Years of poverty lead to famine and people begun dying, lice and diseases broke out so they had to burn the bodies and gas all the rooms, bedding and clothing to kill off lice and mites.

There is actual footage of bands playing at these detention centres along with rides and playgrounds for kids. There was even a hospital with operating rooms setup, kitchens with ovens for making mamas famous pizza and even yards for a good game of handegg.

Now ask yourself why would you build all this only to kill them? Why not just pop a bullet in their head or slit their throat as you find them? Hmm? It doesn't make much sense to invest so much in building facilities if you're only going to kill them now does it?

source: I'm an AAA++++++++++ REP historian

>Now ask yourself why would you build all this only to kill them? Why not just pop a bullet in their head or slit their throat as you find them? Hmm? It doesn't make much sense to invest so much in building facilities if you're only going to kill them now does it?

>what was the Einsatzgruppen?

If you cared to read up on the Holocaust this would probably be in chapter 2 after the Introduction.

Yes, a little zyklon b never harmed anyone.

>nobody ever claimed 6 million jews were killed
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust
go on and read that first sentence for me

>500 camps
>6 were extermination
>hey gunther, lets make 506 prison camps and keep prisoners in 500 of them while exterminating many times more in the remaining 6 than the 500 can hold combined. its best to do it on the russian side so when they liberate them the facts can be reported accurately.
the camps that had massive amounts of names on the list were probably similar to processing prisons. dont be a retard

Listen, punk

I know you think you're hot stuff right now but you're not. You're lukewarm at best on a week day but don't quit your day time job, you're not even ahead yet. Books written by zionist jews? Foolish simpletons, why would you willingly poison your mind with jewish propaganda like that? It's a cancer that affects the mind. Try read a book or two outside of your public library, fucko, and think twice before stepping to me.

you fucking dumbass, learn to read.

nobody ever claimed 6 million jews were killed by gas chambers. BY GAS CHAMBERS is what I said. Only stormweenies believe the narrative is 6 million were killed by gas chambers. Nobody is saying that.

~ means approximately you fucking dweeb

There were ~ 500 camps, that means approximately 500. 6 of which were extermination camps with facilities built for industrial killings. The other camps suffered death rates often between 1/4 to 1/3 of inmates due to starvation, malnutrition, worked to death etc so at often times were initially confused for extermination camps too.

I would recommend you reading books but you don't even know what ~ is so I don't think there's any hope for you

do it faggot

it happened. you're a dumbass autist if you don't realise it. WW2 and the Holocaust are the most studied periods of human history and we are more certain about it than anything from ancient history because we have hundreds of thousands of eye witnesses from all sides of the war, memoirs, video and photographic evidence.

>hitler dindu nuffin
>he gud boy

you're nigger tier

>most studied periods of human history
>can't question the studies or propose new studies due to hate speech laws

Naw you're a good little goy protecting the kikes narrative for them.

It happened but six million Jews did not die.
That is Jewish propaganda pushed by Zionist agenda.
The six million number has been pushed by der juden since before WW2.

As the war got bad so did the Nazis means of rule.

Keep posting, more knowledge...

oh yes because new evidence has come to light showing the holocaust was entirely fabricated

/s

5.5 million dead by the most recent estimate. Another ~ 6 million other deaths including millions of Soviet POW's

>If i ignore it its not real

Typical kike slave.

Doesn't matter, didn't work.

You should watch that video
>vimeo.com/42012246

Very interesting and plausible. It makes sense to me that the germans gas the lice who cause mass death from disease. The jews shoveling bodies into the furnaces wont know why they died. Plus the cremation thing is ridiculous as is.

who cares
more dead jews the better

I'm also pro choice

Most Jews died from disease, which I guess you can still blame on the nazis since they created those living conditions. Most revisionists like to pretend 6 million were gassed. Also, it probably wasn't 6 million Jews.
The true red pill is hating Hitler because he made it so preserving the culture of any European nation is seen as being a Nazi.

yes 1.1 million died in Auschwitz, this is the official narrative constructed from the best evidence available to us

I use to think jews burned the dead guys for heat.

Hitler only took out the weak Jews with lower social status. The bad ones got away.

It was literally the same thing we did to a small population of japs...only we weren't losing a brutal-as-fuck war on two fronts.

Lets say, by some miracle...japan made gundams in 1942 and they just kick our ass and invade the west coast...the come across our internment camps full of emaciated dying japs that we abandoned because seriously fuck the japs and their gundams.

After they defeat us and we surrender...what do you think the narrative is going to be?

>euthanize even German citizens if they were deemed unfit to breed, or mentally handicapped
>implying it was a bad idea

(OP) #
Yes, it happened, but I dont think it was 6 million. Probably 2 to 4 million. Nonetheless it was a great tragedy that is now being exploited by current generation of Jews to shield their community from legitimate criticisement and scrutiny and to guilt whites into embracing flawed ideologies that will ultimately be our undoing. Stormfags who deny the Holocaust are damaging our movement.

>back tracks

Top laff, the kikes sure must be pleased there's goys like you around.

I deny the gas chambers and that Hitler really wanted to kill all the Jews. He wanted to deport them. Others in his government wanted dead Jews more than Hitler.

Nonetheless, millions died from starvation and typhus in the Nazi concentration camps.

Im jewish and i sincerely do not believe that Auschwitz was a death camp

Says the fascist Italian. Why don't you go back to pretending like you were on our side the whole time Alfredo, I'm having trouble hearing you over the sound of your entire banking sector crashing

whoa there buddy, racism has no place in Cred Forums

(((david cole))) is based

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeU9QVh4MI8
People got in camps for a thousand reasons. Being a jew is just one of many. My grandpa got there for being a son of a kholoz chairman and he lived there next to all kind of people, including Italian soldiers in 1944

Hitler was an idiot. If he really wanted to destroy the international Jew and create a long lasting 4th reich, he could have just used the Jews to help him win the war on the technological front, whilst promising the them freedom after the war. Then continue to keep them in camps , take their children and systematically assimilate them into the population. Put their children in re-education camps so the children can drop their kike mentality, and embrace Germanness. Get German families to adopt the kikelings, but keep the kikes breeding in camps. And within a hundred years of forced assimilation, not only would he have a 4th riech, and a large population of German Ashkenazi hybrids that are loyal to Germany, the Nazi movement would probably be seen in a positive light by historians for eliminating the Jewish problem without shedding blood. There are many things he did wrong, which has ensured that white nationalism would never take root in Europe after inevitably losing the war. You can blame hitler for our current situation.
And biracial German Jew are barely indistinguishable from Germans.

Hitlers mindset was not in modern practicality. He viewed Jewishness as a racial problem and wanted the Aryan race to remain pure. He did not like Russians for instance because they were largely mixed with asiatics and thus mongrels but had no problems with Southern Slavs unless they had revolted against Nazi rule like the Serbs did. Croatians and Serbs are literally the same people genetically the only difference is religion and dialect.

60 million people died in ww2
6-9 million jews
why is such a big deal?

nationalww2museum.org/learn/education/for-students/ww2-history/ww2-by-the-numbers/world-wide-deaths.html

*World-wide casualty estimates vary widely in several sources. The number of civilian deaths in China alone might well be more than 50,000,000.

fuck the jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=3bHT_gcqj64

this goyim

Can someone tell me why it's bad that they over exaggerated the death count, I know it's bad lying about the numbers, but why? My friend and I were discussing this and he didn't think it is a big deal that they lied since they were treated so badly. Can someone help my argument on why lying about the numbers is so bad?

HAHAHAHAHA

did the holohoax happen?

HAHA

because the Jews are trying to make it seem like they are the only ones who suffered a Holocaust/genocide during ww2.

>lie
>make it illegal to question the lie

Kikes man...

You Aussies are pretty good at shitposting, this is only deifferentiated from a real post by a few signs of bait. Well done.

It was typical skype overreach

If they had just said, "the Germans intentionally starved us." That would be perfectly believable.

Once they went full retard with "skin lamps", people looked into it.