Is this fag right Cred Forums???

Is the fag right, Cred Forums, is the FBI party van coming to pay us a visit??

Also do me a favor and tell me what you think of his twitter if you please fags.

twitter.com/WayneLambright/status/779090979642978304

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WayneLambright
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't care.

no and they can't

Reminder that Wayne Lambright is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne Lambright was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne Lambright over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne Lambright to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne Lambright eventually learn. Wayne Lambright has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne Lambright is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne Lambright's 20s. Wayne Lambright also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne Lambright's hands, not even that can be done. Wayne Lambright is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne Lambright for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne Lambright enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne Lambright fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay

Literally fucking nobody.

Freedom of speech.

I would never do anything illegal. But posting on a chinese imageboard is completely legal

Even if it has its racist moments.

>basement dwelling

into the trash it goes

I wasn't aware that satire was a crime. Someone better tell Matt and Trey before they get v& with the rest of us merry pranksters.

>implying
I need a webm of this

>Dewelling
Tooth paste education

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

HE USED TO SHILL SO HARD HERE THINKING ANYONE WOULD TAKE HIS "BID TO BECOME POTUS" SERIOUSLY

I GUESS HE FINALLY GOT IT INTO HIS THICK HEAD THAT NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT HIM AMD NOW HE WANTS US GONE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS FUCKING LOSER

FUCK OFF WAYNE

>I can't handle different opinions

p.s. I have a full time job so that faggot should go kill himself.

Op fag here he is trying to get us declared as terrorist. That is so fucked up. Also, It is clear he is one of our shills.

water table is too high to have basements where i live

He's a joke account, you know?

Something about running for president.

What the fuck is there to investigate? >Hurr some people were mean and racist
Last I checked that's not a crime.

is the day finally here?

>Wayne Lambright
wew
Nothing to see here folks

Reminder that Wayne Lambright is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne Lambright was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne Lambright over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne Lambright to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne Lambright eventually learn. Wayne Lambright has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne Lambright is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne Lambright's 20s. Wayne Lambright also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne Lambright's hands, not even that can be done. Wayne Lambright is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne Lambright for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne Lambright enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne Lambright fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay

>He doesn't know about the Samson Option

Deleting Cred Forums could be the worst thing to happen to these faggots. Each Cred Forumsack would go to different boards or different *chans or even different communities, spreading redpills far and wide.

It's like a hydra, only this time when you cut off one head, a thousand more grow in its place.

but lambright, where will you advertise your shitty campaign without Cred Forums?

Fuck off, Wayne

Deleting pol is like hitting a hornets nest up close with a bat.

Nothing good can come of it.

His face only depicts what he describes.

Holy shit what a loser.

I agree, but these front line SJW view you as one. Give it time Cred Forums, viewing degeneracy as something that needs to be stopped will be a crime soon enough, the way things are going.

delete Cred Forums
see how it works out

Go outside? Yes great idea, go ahead, send these people out into the world, see what you get.

only way to be happy is to give 0 fucks?

Waynes off his meds again

you stupid fucking newfags

99% of the Cred Forums userbase are clearly newfriends. the FBI has been in bed with Cred Forums for a fucking LONG time. almost a decade at this point you fucking shitheads.

Reminder that Wayne Lambright is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne Lambright was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne Lambright over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne Lambright to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne Lambright eventually learn. Wayne Lambright has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne Lambright is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne Lambright's 20s. Wayne Lambright also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne Lambright's hands, not even that can be done. Wayne Lambright is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne Lambright for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne Lambright enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne Lambright fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

I hope you guys don't act like a bunch of trolls, and fuck with his twitter.

twitter.com/WayneLambright

For what reason? Cred Forums didn't back him as a candidate?

Pretty sure that's not an FBI thing.

Dude has a long history as a scam artist

this

also what the fuck is this guy talking about anyway?

Can someone please kick Wayne in his vagina for me?

Go suck a bag of dicks, Wayne and stop touching children

Wayne is a nigger lover

Cred Forums is a satire site remember?

It would be the best day of my life to finally be free of this place. I could go back to being bluepilled and happy, pretend I didn't waste 9 years of my life here.

There's no going back.

I think of Cred Forums as a containment website in the same sense there are containment boards. Unleashing a bunch of angry autistic virgins from r9k and people who want to gas all the kikes for pol will probably just ruin a lot of normie websites

permission to post this screenshot as a reply to his post

Remove Cred Forums from the containment, and Cred Forums will go RWDS outside. I don't think you want to delete Cred Forums. Cred Forums is 90% /k/ommandos ready to roll at a moment's notice.

Deleting /new/ and /r9k/ just spread the ideologies onto other boards very quickly.

I wonder if I'll have to van myself.

I would just go for it man!!!

do it

THIS IS ANOTHER SHILL, JUST LIKE THE ASSHOLES TRYING TO GET YOU TO STOP SAYING NIGGER AND KIKE.
CLINTON IS NOW LOSING, SHE AND HER HENCHMEN ARE FUCKING DESPERATE.

>is the FBI party van coming to pay us a visit??
why would they shut down a fountain of free information?

Norway, always coming in with a save.

can someone fill me in on what's been going on today? why is hiro sorry?

it's not like a neet who spends all day in front of the computer is just going to find something else to do with their time, they'll spread their "unsavory" ideaologies all over the place instead of just Cred Forums

im still going to shitpost about niggers

Bitch boy deleted me!!!