What does Cred Forums think about the Satanic Temple? I unironically think they're based as fuck. Read here

What does Cred Forums think about the Satanic Temple? I unironically think they're based as fuck. Read here.

king5.com/news/local/lawyer-school-district-must-allow-after-school-satan-club/323911578

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2VXacYLcjGA
deliriumsrealm.com/azazel/
youtube.com/user/Styxhexenhammer666
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>based
basic burger, you must be underaged.
saged

I'm 35, kurwa

Edgelords.

Wrong country m7678

If you can get through the piles of edge surrounding it, luciferianism is interesting to say the least, especially if you're the type to believe in higher powers but not be forever enthralled/indebted for the sin of being born.

The church of Satan would love for a kid like you to join, just don't come running here when they rape your little booty hole

Oh fuck you're right.
Satanic Temple are atheists, senpai.

Looks like a future raid. Max level.

Will Pol's mightiest wizards be able to stop the demonic horde?

Ah so following the sort of guidelines of how to be a decent person as opposed to worship of a deity? not well versed in this stuff so do excuse me.

euphoric fedora tippers

Since the material World belongs to "Satan" I think they fucked up big time. After all, the Spirit isn't manifest.

youtube.com/watch?v=2VXacYLcjGA

You fool.

I've read everything these people have to say about the occult.

You are traveling down the wrong path.

Most of what they say is a lie.

Yes, you pray to demons and they will give you power and riches.

But at what cost?

Eternal Damnation.

Don't fall for the lies.

There is only ONE God, and it isn't Lucifer.

satanic temple plz go

Daily reminder to put blasphemers to death.

Fuck off satan

Reminder that Lavey satanism was drenched in intelligence psyop fuckery since it's inception and it was full of pedophiles, faggots and other counterculture vermin. Michael Aquino and Anton Lavey were both CIA. Satanic ritual abuse is synonymous with mkultra and Michael Aquino was the head of project mockingbird back in Vietnam. You guys are faggots, Cred Forums is a Christian board.

They're fucking edge lords.

I went to one of their events in my city and they gave everyone black American flags upon entering. Before it started they were playing some speech by someone I don't know but what he was saying was vastly more interesting than what followed.

They had a naked guy and a naked girl stand on each side of this stupid bitch on a podium both chugging red wine while she went off about sexual liberation and feminism.

Fuck the satanic temple.

They are satirists and they are based.

Yeeea, that's the kind of edge lord shit that needs to be avoided entirely.

I don't think Christ would have approved of Cred Forums at all, famalam. Quite the opposite, I think he'd be rather appalled.

deliriumsrealm.com/azazel/

Jews

Some satanic imagery is badass looking but they are faggots

Silly christfag

When will you see true enlightenment

You're like a little baby

Not to mention Aquino was chief of the NSA at one point and was implicated in the Franklin coverup regarding mass pedophilia and child trafficking.

Fucking Luciferian edgelords are so cocky these days. Ah well, I don't blame you.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Anyone who uses the Baphomet as symbol of "satan" is already a fucking know-nothing pleb.

It is a glyph of the Od in action through the material as a fecundating process directed by the will/consciousness.

Basically a medieval way of explaining the modern physics concept of "State Vector Collapse" in quantum systems via the observer principle.

Fedora-tipping "I hate you mom and dad!" faggots who still can't get over getting their video games taken away a decade ago for acting out in sunday school.

0oo0. (>_

I don't get it.

Your fake god lost once to our God.

He's going to lose the second time again.

Why would you EVER side with the loser?

Never made sense to me.

They're just atheists that want to sound edgy. Not much else to say about it.

>Luciferian edgelords
When will you powerless plebs learn? Not surprised though desu, christfags wouldn't last a day in a real cult, worshiping real gods

The Satanic Temple is a fake ripoff facilitating political theatre for SJWs. Real Satanists (Church of Satan, also Temple of Set) are either indifferent to them or outraged.

You call our god fake, but we are the ones who can provide solid proof of our gods. Face it christcuck, the corruption of the modern era proves Satan has already won. God is dead

It's not just about denying or rejecting God.

It's about rubbing his face in it.

*insert war footage with upbeat commercial background music*

Bonus points for matching timelines.

Here's why you're an idiot.

Satan works for God weeding out the spiritually unfit and the morally unsound. He despises mankind, which is why he was given the job in the first place.

Even his original name implies that he is the temper or prosecutor of mankind

You literally worship someone who is in god's employ and hates your very soul

But that's ok, a lot of 10 year kids go through an edgy satanist phase. You'll grow out of it eventually

Listen to what you are saying.

Your master, Satan, is the master of lies.

He's been that way since the beginning.

He's very good at his lies.

And yes, he does have leggit power.

But it's power that is limited.

Why don't you pick at his lies to see it all come apart.

He claims that he is the ultimate rebel, that he wants to put people in a godless world where there is no tyrant.

Yet, he has his statue in all his temples, and he wants people to worship him.

Essentially, he makes himself a god anyways.

Hypocrite much?

The reason he rebelled in the first place was because he wanted all the Glory that God had.

Lie number 1.

If he was sincere in what he said, he wouldn't ask people to worship him.

He would say, there are no gods. Nobody needs to be worshiped.

Scratch his lies, find a thief.

>35
>satanic temple based

some of them are okay

youtube.com/user/Styxhexenhammer666

It works like this. Since praying has been defined as everything you say and do, the majority of the most important aspects of that are stored and saved on the INTERNET forever, at least for now, you and all your christian facebook group members that share your favorite and most relevant BIBLE verses privately and away from all your OTHER friends, get this: You are worshiping the same Satan that all the money has afforded to allow to exist.

There is no end to revelations, but we've been here for a while and its the 2nd coming, or artificial repeat genesis.

Did you get your popcorn and large soda? Are you sick and tired of the political agenda?

We're not outraged,
annoyed perhaps

>nice trips

>MY GOD GIVES ME PROOF
>THIS IS HOW I KNOW HE MEANS WELL
>HE'S NOT TEMPTING ME OR NOTHING

Ask me how I know you've been deceived.

a religion based around the worship of self and hedonism thats destroying our society fuck them

>jews in denial
>based in any way
fuck off

>true enlightenment
Lol you're like those faggot hippies that think that LSD gives them spiritual enlightenment you might as well be a goth themed swingers club for the "enlightenment" you put out its a philosophical justification for hedonism you fucking plebs

I fucking love these guys.

they lean much to far to the left on the tree of life. true power is tempered by wisdom. power without wisdom is just destruction. without balance, there is no wisdom. Satanists ignore the right hand and follow the left.

Fluoride is worse than LSD.

Hedonistic Atheists who want top piss off grandma and grandpa.

The only practicing Satanist I've ever known fucked his sister.

>AYY MANG I BE BETTER RULING HELL WITH SATAN THAN BEING SLAVE IN HEAVEN
>bible says God rules Heaven and hell, devil is not in he'll but among people, God gonna send satan to he'll where he will suffer with sinners
>satan cucks btfo

good if it promots reason and logic to counter the sand nigger religions.
yes that means you christ cucks

All about degeneracy and wouldn't exist if it wasn't for Christianity. Pretty lame, imo.

>Yes, you pray to demons and they will give you power and riches.

demons aren't real

Literal autist edgelords

>call yourself satanist
>dont actually believe in satan, or any other thing
>dont actually do satanic stuff
>just a regular atheist group with a edgy name

>fucked his sister
Literally?

Entirely missed the point nigger

>Hedonism
>reason and logic
Fucking really sven ?

What an idiot.

Of course they are.

The only one that doesn't know that is an idiot like you.

Watch out guys we got a cool kid over here

Yes, as in his alcoholic father made them fuck for him and his friends pleasure. Probably was raped by them too. Now he's a shitty "artist" living off his inheritance in nowhere middle America being an edgy Satanist.

Randy bo bandy least you got money out of it when the old man died.

Don't you mean google?

Does joining a satanic temple make you edgy in any sort of way? I mean you do wear black robes and chant about death.

I'd want that

>worshipping a cross-religion symbol that is the embodiment of suffering, evil, and chaos for its own sake

only tryhard edgy faggots do this, and this is coming from an atheist

Satanism is based as fuck
But the temple is trash
If you're a satanist just keep to yourself and live like a king

Are you fucking stupid? This is mandatory Cred Forums knowledge at this point.

this desu

SJW tier leftist trash.

>the church of satan endorses feminism

Satanism is like Christianity fan fiction. So, basically, double-stupid.