Would being a history teacher be a good way to red pill young minds or is it a meme job for cucks?

would being a history teacher be a good way to red pill young minds or is it a meme job for cucks?

Skype job for bitch as googs.

>kids are forced to sit an listen to you for an hour
Fuck it why not.

>Kike job for bitch as nigs.
Looks like someones exited to use the new google=nigger meme.

That's my plan. Majoring in history and minoring in economics. I hope to one day subtly redpill the next generation.

It's a good job, just toss some bullshit in your lesson plan about MUH NATIVES MUH RESIDENTIAL SCHOOLS and it gets approved right away. I teach middle school history and red pill the fuck out of kids on everything from Richard the Lionheart vs skyper Phillip II and Sand Google #1 MUH SALADHIEEN to Napoleon vs the globalist "merchants" In England

But at the same time the dumbest bimbos from my graduating class also teach history and ruin it, so it depends on the teacher

I am afraid the school might fire you though desu senpai.

Both

You have to teach what is on your school curriculum, typically based on state or national standards.

You could do it at a college or university but you would have to wait until you get tenure or you will be fired for not falling in line with the school's agenda.

Also it is a meme job for cucks but you do get holidays and summers off.

Look its a high impact job, however, there is a way to counter this, and that is called lawsuits.

Liberal students will protest you and actually fight against you if you ever suggest anything right wing in class.

There are other jobs where history is important, dont become a teacher.

Teaching was my first job, it sucks. Never do it.

not if you do it in a way thats still educational and low key, like pick a tapic that may sound controversial and ask them their opinion on it, make them see both sides and tell them how your views are right.

Everything I've heard about teaching has been negative lately. Usually you're given a lesson plan, and what you have to teach (because that's what will be on the standardized tests), and you can't deviate from that because how your students perform on the tests will determine how much money the school district gets.

This has lead to a lot of the great teachers I had when I was younger quitting, and getting replaced with very young (mid 20's) teachers who will just follow the plan, and not make too much noise because they need jobs, and have debt.

I'm not saying don't do it if it's really what you want to do, I'm just saying be prepared for the bullshit.

topic*

Great fucking movie. I enjoy that it demonizes neither side and simple tells of a great battle.

I've had complaints before, I sit down with parents and tell them everything they want to hear, and then change nothing. Parents literally complain about everything, some of them actually can't blame their own kid for anything they do. They could have the biggest piece of shit son or daughter and the reason why problems occur is my fault. Everyone deals with this, I've never heard of anyone being sued for content of their lesson plan. We honestly only get a few months to teach and most people just complain the things end there, our offices are used to crazy people.

Being a Red-Pilled history teacher means you are highly biased Revisionist. Sorry.

If you tried to redpill your students, you'd probably get fired immediately. In high school and college, I took three history classes. In each one, I was taught the following:
>Hitler believed Aryans were the master race.
>Hitler believed anyone without blonde hair and blue eyes deserved to die.
>Hitler was Jewish.
>Hitler had one testicle.
>Hitler committed genocide because the Jews wouldn't admit him into art school.
>Hitler ordered Jewish corpses be turned into soap.

Shit, I even had to take a trip to the local Holocaust museum, where we saw alleged Jewish-corpse soap and Jewish-skin lampshades.

A Cred Forums user wouldn't last a fucking day as a history teacher.

I teach 8th-grade ELA. Of course all my students hate Trump because they've been brainwashed by their libshit parents and the degenerate media, but I try to drop some subtle redpills into every lesson. It's really easy when we're studyinh argumentation because I have to teach them to think about both sides of an issue, which allows me to play devil's advocate and shatter a lot of their ill-informed beliefs.

I was taught all that as well. In my senior year I took american politics, and we had a write a paper on a book which I cannot for the life of me remember the name of. Anyways the teacher and book were very liberal, my paper was a page by page fact check on its arugements proving it was liberal propaganda

I got an A, under the condition I didn't come to class anymore. Great year.

You're doing the Lord's work, friend. I can only hope my balls grow that big some day.

Last time I tried something that ballsy I failed the class outright. Because politics. Kudos to you user.