How come we put geniuses into prison?

How come we put geniuses into prison?

prisons are for punishment not correction
if you're going to let 60% of the prisoners live, they could only be for punishment, as the 60% are not correctable.

I guess mailing bombs to people and killing a few of them isn't a criminal offense on your world. But I'm not judging you.

>I guess exterminating jews and brown people isn't a criminal offense on your world. But I'm not judging you.

Whoa, let me catch my breath after that derailment. I never said exterminate anyone. You asked why he's in jail. I said, you must not oppose mail bombs. He's certainly a genius in many aspects until it came to his plan to deter technology. I don't care about his victims any more than I care about niggers and kikes. But his approach doesn't seem well thought out. He got caught, and he's in prison.

If he's so smart then why is he in jail?

please invite us to your alternate dimension where this is accepted

Are we being marketed to? Unibomber threads are popping on all boards all over Cred Forums and Ted just released a new book. I smell astroturf.

Smart people don't get caught.

Did not know this. Thanks, user.

you're gonna cut yuorself on that edge boy

It's called "Anti-Tech Revolution: Why and How". You can find it on Amazon by that name but it is otherwise hidden from searches. Something weird is going on with the whole thing.

Too smart for their own good.

>It's called "Anti-Tech Revolution: Why and How". You can find it on Amazon
stop it, shill

>Cred Forums suddenly flipflops on its core beliefs when its embarrassing.

It's called a logical fallacy, faggot. I don't care if someone murders every nigger and kike.

You stupid cunt you asked why he is in jail and the answer is obvious. Whether we agree with what he did or not its illegal and that is why he is in jail.

Are yoy dense?

Incarcerate the geniuses, elect the inept dummies.

That's how it's always been, that's how it will always be.

Let me break it down real simple for your virgin asses.

Cred Forums is a natsoc board that has always advocated race war and extermination of niggers, jews and anyone else they consider degenerate. They consider this to be a good thing.

And then you come in talking about a few bombs and how that's so supposed to be bad.

It's called pointing out your hypocrisy motherfucker.

Pointing out reality is not pointing out our own beliefs.
London is filled with muslims, I can say that, because it is true. Does that mean I like it? Of course not, I'd rather they all fucked off, but denying reality is only going to make swallowing the red pill harder.
This is not a difficult concept to understand, fucking hell.

Did Ted murder any niggers or Jews? He mailed out about 15-20 some packages, right? Was his underlying plan to kill niggers and Jews, or was he trying to stop the heads of technology firms.

Dude we're talking about two different things here

only those who bomb people, moron

Is this your first day or something. We routinely have extensive ted threads and their are a ton of people here interested in reading that book. And since there is a media blackout surrounding uncle Ted and his writings, this is about the only place to get news on the subject.

Tldr eat niggerdicks

He was a serial killer. Are you daft?