Belarus

What's the drill with this country?
How can a country that big next to Russia be so irelevant?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SMNX11y0dVo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruthenia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties_of_the_Soviet_Union#Estimates_and_their_sources
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Repatriation_of_Cossacks_after_World_War_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helmuth_von_Pannwitz
nn.by/?c=ar&i=177571&lang=ru
nytimes.com/1995/09/14/world/2-american-balloonists-die-when-shot-down-in-belarus.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rushnyk
gazeta.ru/social/2014/05/28/6050841.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurapaty
youtube.com/watch?v=HSgpRWj7t_A
map.letapis.by/en/#1261
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithuanian_Council_of_Lords
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithuanian_nobility
mediarnbo.org/category/rnbo-info/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe they like it that way?

Mandatory reply due to trips, F

Idk. probably a lot like how your country feels to us?

>Mexico intellectuals need to do some research into Belarus having the same leader from when it was a soviet state.

Russia's puppet!

What's so hard to understand?

>Mexico
>Irelevant

Top Kek

Their "dictator" is a joke. It's illegal to photograph the back of his head there. Old communist ways still run deep. Belarus has basically zero diplomatic ties to the U.S. and there is no embassy. Outside of Minsk is a time warp back to the '80s. Rural villages are like 19th century Appalachia.

Is Belarus a beautiful country or a commie wasteland?

Everything Russia touches turns to shit.

>Next to Russia
Answered your own question there bub.

the better question is why do they have gay ass pixel art on their flag?

Reminder that Hitler wanted to settle Belarus with German farmers, and it could have been a prosperous new frontier instead of a backwater medieval shithole.

The only country in Europe that has capital punishment(shot in the head).

Russia's puppet, Belarus and Russia are in union with each other as a "superstate"

When the Soviet Union ended, Belarus was the only country that got its shit together and held strong.

It did not give in. This alone deserves respect. It's like the last bit of Soviet Union that's still there.

And of course it's gonna be poor, it's just a chunk of frozen land, let's not gonna pretend it'd be magically rich and "free" otherwise.

Don't listen to the leaf,it's quite beautiful there,if you enjoy the countryside. The cities are basically 80's-tier soviet,but the country itself is gorgeous,I often vacation there.

youtube.com/watch?v=SMNX11y0dVo

Skip to 5:12

You're not irelevant but you are irrelevant.

After he finished killing half of the locals, you retarded leaf

It is whiter Russia; it will eventually join Russia again

Come home belarusian man

B

>implying
I wish, but no

Uhm, no we are not...

Like Turkey, US-NATO-EU puppet

But that's true, you do know that more than 27 million died and 18 million were civillians right?

Soviet POWs had 58% casualty rate and were often purposefully killed and treated the worsts, highest death rate from all POWs by far too

More non-Soviet Jews than Jews died in the Holocaust too

Stop being LARPing Nazi you stupid leaf
Recognize that Hitler destroyed and made taboo love for Motherland and Fatherland than anything else and is a diabolical, despicable scrouge

Za Rodinu!

I have Belarus ancestry this thread is offensive

Sources: Stalin's Propaganda Ministry

You arent mexican

>Recognize that Hitler destroyed and made taboo love for Motherland and Fatherland than anything else and is a diabolical, despicable scrouge
Also, no, Hitler didn't do that, the Americans and Communists did. You hated Hitler so much, you destroyed the idea of national pride and brotherhood just to get back at him. You destroyed yourself just to punish a dead man.

Because it is inhabited by dumbass slavs.

What am I?

It's like Ukraine, russkiys in denial, although less tsundere

My gf is from Belarus. They're literally Russia with a Christmas flag

Yeah, sure. They kept the numbers down for morale and such, they keep on unearthing more material that keeps growing the death toll more than ever before.
Eastern Europe is where you find most patriotic and nationalistic people in world you leaf

Why should we be relevant? Like Mexico/Baltic states/some other shithole there is nothing interesting.

Not in communism stupid

Typical bong humor. There is no true in any of his words

If Russia can keep its shit together first. Real life is not Europa Universalis where you can just paint your map. Russia still having troubles with Crimea where there was zero problems with local population.

Belarusians are not butthurt as Balts or other slavs. Our major national feature is ultra-tolerance

Cool story gook

She's a bluepilled girl who lived all her life under pro-russian and pro-soviet rule.

How do you "unearth" material?

You mean asspull. Or maybe they found a document in Stalin's propaganda ministry that someone wrote as a joke and was rejected because it was too ridiculous.

He meant unclassified and finding what's been hidden

A rare Belarusian appears! What's it like there? Corrupt government? Poverty, lack of industry?

Belarus is actually connected by land to Russia, while Crimea needed whole new bridge to built and its electrical generators and all are/were in Ukraine and on border with it

I think Crimea is more difficult logistically than Belarus would ever be

>what is the unearthing of 9/11 documents
>what is the unearthing of Stasi reports

be quiet leaf, you are embarrassing yourself now more than ever

Why so mean i like your country

Suuure

This, sorry if I confused

Literally a fake country. It has RUSSIA in the fuckin name

>be quiet leaf, you are embarrassing yourself now more than ever
You are the only one embarassing yourself, because you keep making the same claim, when I already told you it's nothing but propaganda.

Holy shit, how stupid are you?

STOP SENDING YOUR WELFARE BUMS TO OUR COUNTRY REEEEE
WE DONT SEND YOU OUR NIGGERS CUNT

literally a tractor

Secondly, it's not even a crime to kill Russians during Stalin's era.

They were not protected by any international human rights article or conventions of war. Stalin deliberately refused to sign any document like that, because he knew he would be under scrutiny for his own plans of genocide and mass-enslavement.

So Germany literally committed no crime against Russia.

>Corrupt government?
It is, but not like in your typical third world country. It's more mild I guess and kind of bearable.

>Poverty
Not 3rd world tier, but people are really poor. Not only because of the low salaries, but very high prices. Many items are more expensive than in Europe or the US and average monthly salary after taxes is ~$200-400 with some exceptions of course

>lack of industry
A lot of soviet stuff still remains but all of it works with a serious deficit and still alive only because of the government subsidies

Fucking love Belarus those guys are funny.

>I think Crimea is more difficult logistically than Belarus
It's not only about logistics. They don't even have money to pay pensions and provide basic social care in that region. Tourism used to be one of the main sources of income in Crimea and now it's almost completely gone so the region cannot sustain itself without financial support from Moscow and Moscow doesn't have money for this shit. They're barely keep their own country afloat after the oil crisis

It doesn't. It's BelaRUS. Rus = Ruthenia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruthenia

Here you go leaf, try to "redpill" yourself

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties_of_the_Soviet_Union#Estimates_and_their_sources

>During the Communist era in the Soviet Union historical writing about World War II was subject to censorship and only official approved statistical data was published. In the USSR during the Glasnost period under Gorbachev and in post communist Russia the casualties in World War II were re-evaluated and the official figures revised.

>The authors of the Cambridge History of Russia have provided an analysis of Soviet wartime casualties. Overall losses were about 25 million persons plus or minus 1 million. Red Army records indicate 8.7 million military deaths, "this figure is actually the lower limit". The official figures understate POW losses and armed partisan deaths. Excess civilian deaths in the Nazi occupied USSR were 13.7 million persons including 2 million Jews. There were an additional 2.6 million deaths in the interior regions of the Soviet Union.

Western scholar too

its a smaller and shittier Russia with less resources and more corruption

also their flag looks like a christmas sweater

>more corruption
It's a different type of corruption. It's kind of rotten soviet corruption there, when in Russia and Ukraine it's an oligarchy corruption

Pretty comfy flag indeed

It's an artificial flag made by soviets. The national flag and coat of arms are way more aesthetic

>wikipedia
kek

>Estimates for Soviet losses in the Second World War range from 7 million to over 43 million.[102] During the Communist era in the Soviet Union historical writing about World War II was subject to censorship and only official approved statistical data was published.
Wow, you sure contradicted me.

>Joseph Stalin in March 1946 stated that Soviet war losses were 7 million dead. This was to be the official figure until the Khrushchev era.
Yawn, just like the jews, there is a magical changing number with the Russians.

All the historians contemporary to the period were using Stalinist propaganda. All modern historians are still using only secondary sources. Notice how the numbers vary by MILLIONS OF PEOPLE.

But also, see You know who was a signatory to human rights and conventions of war? Germany. Stalin didn't like the idea of human rights.

>identity crisis the country

Good morning comrades.

Belarus = White Rus
Ukraine = Kievian Rus

They are Russian ethnic groups, part of the original Slav groups: Lech, Czech and Rus.

Government is mostly retarded, no wild corruption yet. Poverty outside of main cities (Minsk, Grodno etc.), the only thing that helps there - life in poor areas is very cheap. From 2008 average wage dropped from 600$+ to ~250$-300$. As it is right now only IT could earn decent (1500$-2000$ on average).
Good thing about Belarus - we managed to get poor and not blow up infrastructure, housing, crime rates, aids rates and so on.

Industry is still kicking, but it's trying to compete with EU industry on their field so...

Rus = Ruthenia
Russia =\= Rus
But Russians, Ukrainians and Belarusians had same ancestors a thousand years ago, sure.

Here, check this out:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Repatriation_of_Cossacks_after_World_War_II

Thousands of Russians serving in the SS (not being genocided!) and fighting for Germany. They tried to retreat to the west, but Britain betrayed them and sent them and their families to USSR where they were (man, woman and child) all executed by Stalin.

Their commander, von Pannwitz, was exempt from extradition to the USSR by international law, but volunteered, because he wanted to be executed alongside his men. He is still known by the cossacks of Russia as "The Last Knight", a folk hero among them.

There were around 200,000-300,000 Russians in the Wehrmacht (an entire city's worth of fighting men).

No genocide there!

These ideas of a Russian holocaust are utterly ridiculous. You are all basically lowering yourselves to the status of jews with your "pity me" lies.

>but it's trying to compete with EU industry on their field
Since when? The major market for Belarusian goods are CIS and 3rd world countries. But even there Belarusian goods fail because of poor quality and lack of good marketing and support

Fucking kek. Have you read that article? Have you any idea how the laws works? Countries who signed that paper should follow it. It doesn't give any protection. It basically means that bunch of countries agreed to treat prisoners of war normally.

Why all nazi fans are retarded?

They're communist and have a dictator. They're also literally 99.9% white. Communism keeps rapefugees out

>Communism keeps rapefugees out
Being poor and absence of welfare keeps them out. Belarusians literally need to pay a fine to the government for being unemployed

>It basically means that bunch of countries agreed to treat prisoners of war normally.
Not Russia.

So why do they refuse to treat others humanely and whine about not being treated humanely themselves?

Disgusting hypocrites.

Balkans and third world countries, obviously.

I'm not sure why balts would buy some MAZ crap if they have a lot of EU options with minimal taxation

that's my point. It keeps you poor and forces you to work

So, Nazis was breaking agreement? Ok.

It becomes even better: when germans came there where almost no resistance among civilian population at first in Belarus. Not so many soviet fans, especially in western parts of the country. But they was such a great guys and treated locals so good that by the end of occupation a lot of villages and small towns moved to live in forest, parts of the country was held by partisans and number of militants grown up to 100k+.

As far as I know - it's still cheaper, easier to repair and since we close there is some support. Although I talked only with one farmer guy few years ago, so it is not very reliable info.

>So, Nazis was breaking agreement? Ok.
Lol no. Hypothetically. As I said, Germany was a signatory. Hitler didn't have to agree to these conventions, but did, because he was a civilized human and not a mongol peasant.

>It becomes even better: when germans came there where almost no resistance among civilian population at first in Belarus. Not so many soviet fans, especially in western parts of the country. But they was such a great guys and treated locals so good that by the end of occupation a lot of villages and small towns moved to live in forest, parts of the country was held by partisans and number of militants grown up to 100k+.
You know who fought those commie cuck partisans? True Russians did, alongside the Germans.

So once again, if Hitler wanted to genocide the Russians, why did he recruit ~300,000 into the Wehrmacht and SS?

Meanwhile, Stalin genocided ethnic Germans in Russia, executed Ukrainian and Belorussian nationalists and blamed it on the Germans, and generally was a shitbag genocidal maniac.

So keep shilling for the dude that murdered your grandpa and enslaved your papa.

What about Kazakhstan? An arable country the size of all of western Europe with a population of 17 million. Its literally empty.

>it's still cheaper
True
>easier to repair
Not much. And the absence of spare parts stores outside of Belarus is really the issue.

The main problem with our machinery is low reliability, poor quality and outdated technologist, including design. So people prefer to overpay but have some kind of an assurance that it won't brake down every week.
I used to work at MTZ btw

Potato people are based, our greatest ally.

It's not about shilling for Stalin. Majority of people hate him.

But you are insane to think that Hitler actually cared about Slavs and Russians. Hitler had high ranking Jews in his administration like his personal doctor, doesn't mean it was good to be Jew.

Anyways, majority of those groups were out of convenience than anything else

Also
>what is backstabbing and getting rid of them once they're done with they're service, like Hitler and other Nazis did in their rise to power

They have oil which keeps them afloat. That's about it though. They're stuck in the past outside of the capital that was built with oil money and tries to be like your typical modern city

>True Russian
>Deserters, released prisoners, civil war runaway and literally traitors
Sound like good allies for Nazis.

>Why Hitler was recruiting
Because he need manpower and police force? Someone should look after those tricky subhumans.

>It was Stalin, Hitler dindu muffin!

>what is backstabbing and getting rid of them once they're done with they're service, like Hitler and other Nazis did in their rise to power
The Nazi officers literally died for the Russians who served under them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helmuth_von_Pannwitz

>Potato people
Westerns know only Irish as potato people

Maybe, never had an experience. Like I said before, i was asking almost same question few years ago who bought them, so that's all I know on the topic.

It is not mentioned in the article, but these SS German officers (Pannwitz was their general, but there were many of them) VOLUNTEERED to stay with the Cossacks. The cossacks and their families were evacuated west. The SS knew that these men that they fought alongside would be killed along with their entire families, and refused to leave their side.

So fuck off for sullying the memory of these brave men, and accusing them of anything but the highest level of bravery and respect for the anti-communist Russians.

Our brothers, our greatest ally. Please lower gas prices.

Belomo makes good optics. I love their shit.

Aren't they already?

It's cheap as hell. The economy itself cannot sustain itself even if the natural gas be free

But the poor Russia-oriented marketing blows it.
It's almost impossible to buy it outside of the CIS

No they haven't. Fucking kikes also lowered oil import. nn.by/?c=ar&i=177571&lang=ru

It is our gvnmt's tradition to negotiate new prices every year.

I saw it Romania few months back, when I was on vacation.

If I airdrop tons of blue jeans into Belarus will democracy follow?

Oh, and the funny thing is this: these SS-Cavalry officers were executed for these false allegations of genocide!

So von Pannwitz... who was voted by the Russians to carry a (purely honorary) title normally reserved for the Tsar... who willingly died for Russians... used an army of Russians to genocide Russians?

They were posthumously exonerated... and a few later the charges were re-instated. What a total joke. It displays the corruption that was inherent in the Russian government, both then and now.

Anyone who believes the paper-thin lies of the Allies and Stalin is the true untermensch.

What's is the point of reading NN in Russian?

Everyone wear shitty turkish jeans, so the only thing you'll accomplish is being shot
nytimes.com/1995/09/14/world/2-american-balloonists-die-when-shot-down-in-belarus.html

What exactly do you want to know?

Holy shit, three people in Belarus have internet!

t. Burgerized ethnic Russian

if there was a referendum of joining Poland again would the people say yes or no?

>three people in Belarus have internet
Jokes on you. Belarus has 87% of population as internet users while the US numbers for 2013 was around 84%

If they wanted to rejoin Poland they should just visit the UK.

Nope. It's not even an option to be honest. Especially considering the fact that you're part of EU.
But many people actually getting the Card of Polack or something like that to immigrate

Well, i doubt they would vote "yes" and even if they did, our Sun Emperor would just fake the results to stay in power. But as for me - sure. We suck with our current goverment and we have no chances of getting new one. To join russia is not an option cause it is the same shit, but polacks are cool guys.

feels bad for ya you can always come here we have a lot Belarussians on int /polska/

Exceot those Lithuania's coat of arms.

Theres a thing in Belarus now where they are claiming to be "true Lithuanians".

no one in the commonwealth was speaking lithuanian only Polish but the ukrops rioted for 400 years or smth belarussians were fine with us i guess

Lithuania was founded in 1918. Country before that used to be called Grand Dutchy of Litwa where Litwa was a land on the territories of modern day Belarus.
Balts were just pagan tribes with no written language

Sovereignty and independence of state are top notch ideas here. People won't join any other country. But might consider joining some union that will allow keeping current border control. People are totally scared of/hate coons. We are nearly 100 percent white.

>belarussians were fine with us i guess
No, we were cucked by your szlachta because our szlachta was Orthodox which was considered uncool compared to Catholicism back then

Union like in 1569? or like the 1385?

>What's the drill with this country?

There is no drill, it's either broken or stolen... possibly broken, stolen and sold as scrap metal.

Nice joke, please don't stab us

1385. 1569 was a mistake for GDL

Communist shithole, citizens = serfs, they literally can't move outside their city w/o government permission. Also ruled by a fucking gypsy-dictator. Another post-soviet failed state, these shitfaces are only meant to be ruled by glorious Russia.

the partitions of lithuania would start in 1400-1500 if not the commonwealth

>they literally can't move outside their city w/o government permission
Any proofs?

russia and belarus are technically a union state. basically the same place but poorer with the same geopolitical goals as russia. deep down they wish to be part of the ussr again.

Grand dutchy of Lithuania was distinctly Lithuanian, which is where the coat of arms and the columns of Gediminas in particular became national symbols. During the commonwealth, Polish was the preferred language among the aristocrats.

Nice meme

>stormfags unironically believe this

you shut up! they are badass predator runes.

It's a Matryoshka, traditional Russian cloth

Only if you understand russian. :^)

>Grand dutchy of Lithuania was distinctly Lithuanian
So why they didn't have their language and all the names of the rules were slavic?

It's this traditional cloth en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rushnyk

Matryoshka is russian's crazy recursively nested wooden doll.

It's a national ornament

Hy дaвaй, чё

That is what I meant, sorry Belarus bro
My mom would kill me for messing that up lol

gazeta.ru/social/2014/05/28/6050841.shtml

Rushnyk it's a piece of cloth with an ornament. The flag has ornament on it, not an additional piece of cloth

>пooбeщaл пoдпиcaть дeкpeт
Yeah, he's a real dictator and I totally agree he would legitimately fuck belarusians in the ass if he could, but that law was never implemented.

>Belarus has basically zero diplomatic ties to the U.S.

In Danish, it's actually called russia

I cant tell if youre just confusing the GDL and the commonwealth or just retarded.

Lithuanian was a written language long before any of this.

The GDL was its own nation in the 1300's and later joined with Poland to create the commonwealth (where the GDL was still its own nation) around a hundred years later.

However the original point was that Belarus, or white Russians, did not use the Vytautas sigil or columns of Gediminas as national symbols. So it is confusing on why in the fuck they are trying to now.

I like how king google has exactly the same pose

Lurker here. I was born in the city of Gomel in Belarus. I got chance to emigrate to United States due to Chernobyl fallout and family took it 30 years ago. Gomel is very close to Chernobyl and the draft pushed radiation through our city. It is stuck in the past. Old population, very rural country. Smart programmers.

As anti-communist as I am, Russia actually brought industry and education to a lot of those backwaters in Eastern Europe and Eurasia. Those countries were all shit before Russia ever touched them, and not only that, but they were far worse shit than they are now, relative to Western Europe.

This is all ignoring the fact that those less wealth former communist nations are the only uncucked white nations left on Earth who aren't actively immigrating themselves out of existence. The future of the white race lies in the hands of Slavs. Let that sink in.

>not sucking on candy cock

>Russia actually brought industry and education to a lot of those backwaters
GDL had better science due to access to Europe. Dutchy of Moscow was far behind prior to Peter the Great when he decided to do full reset of the newly born Russia and start to communicate with Europe

Why doesn't Belarus hold a referendum to join Russia? I was under the impression that most people there are pro-Russian(+most people speak Russian as a primary language).

By the time the Soviet Union was a thing, everything formerly part of the GDL (and Eastern Europe in general) was third world shit filled with illiterate peasants and serfs, as was Russia itself. Stalin - although undeniably a monster - definitely knew how to modernize and industrialize.

Because the dictator likes his power too much.

Doesn't seem like Lukashenko cares too much about sovereignty with shit like adopting the SSR flag. He could maintain his power post-union akin to Kadyrov.

>most people there are pro-Russian
No. Most people think that Russians are not are enemies, but it doesn't mean that they want to be a part of Russia

>+most people speak Russian as a primary language
And Irish speak English. It doesn't mean they want to merge with the UK though

Kadyrov's power is entirely dependent on his ability and willingness to control the crazy fucking Chechens. Belarus is, by contrast, a very civilized and peaceful state that doesn't need "controlling".

>Belarus is, by contrast, a very civilized and peaceful state that doesn't need "controlling"

Because they wuz GDL

>It doesn't mean they want to merge with the UK
No, it only means that they are retarded. If you have a nation state, you should promote(and enforce when needed) the symbols of the nation, chief amongst these being the language. You can't be a Belarussian or Irish nationalist when you don't even speak your language, you can only be a patriot; and if you are a patriot, then how do you justify your loyalty towards the state?

>you should promote(and enforce when needed) the symbols of the nation, chief amongst these being the language
People trying for over 25 years now. Too bad the country got pro-soviet dictator who always opposed that process. And Belarusian language is still alive, which can't be said about the Irish one. And yet no one tries to question their sovereignty

>no one tries to question their sovereignty
Because we live in an age of relativism. Objectively, Ireland has no reason to exist after for so many years it has proven itself either incapable or uninterested in consolidating its national identity.

I'm personally would vote "no". But I guess there are people who will vote "yes".

Would you vote "yes" on a referendum to unite with Russia?

Enjoy this in Russia in next years.

Who do you think will be Putin's heir?

Belarus was proven to be a test ground for Russian policies

People have been saying this literally for over 15 years now.

I don't know. And i don't know what will happen 5/11/2017. It can be a real revolution or just Putin's fake to take all power. Just like in Turkey

The only thing worse than a western liberal is a Russian liberal. Grow some fucking balls and embrace your glorious leader. We all know that Russia is incapable of functioning as a society without a strong authoritarian leader. And if you don't know that, you're an even bigger cuck than I thought.

I think most Russians don't like the shitty economy and corruption, rather than autocracy

>5/11/2017

preach that truth brother! :^)

how about confederation?

Belarus would become part of Poland - thus gaining membership in both EU and NATO - and then you would get all the control of your country back, there would just be some figurehead ruler for both countries plaus defence and enconomical partnership pacts

bonus:
recently Belarusian army was training repelling separatist forces in eastern regions

A
FUCKING
CARPET

Witnessed by the way.

Checked and witnessed.

>Belarus would become part of...
Not gonna happen voluntarily. Not now at least

that would be just a trick exploiting international law - nothing would change your Beloved Leader would still be in power, but this time around his rule would be protected by both alliance with Poland and NATO

Commie shithole without developed intelligentsia. They weren't ready for independence.

>your Beloved Leader would still be in power
That's especially what people are not going to vote for. They just waiting for excuse to get rid of him

>without developed intelligentsia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurapaty

>Officials from the administration of Alexander Lukashenko do not recognize the Kurapaty case as a certain Soviet crime against humanity and never mention Kurapaty in public.
What a surprise, heh.

I still believe that Belarusians would benefit from confederation with Poland - right now overthrowing Lukashenko would mean civil war for you, and in time he will die. How old is he anyway?

He's only 62 and healthy as fuck. Moreover, he prepared all his sons to be heirs

Wtf no, we dont want them and they dont want us

>New Incognito Tab
>Youtube
>Bottom of a page
>Country:
>Choose -> Belarus

Easy way to see how people live in other countries.

White Russians are more Russian than the "Russians" from Russia.

Unfortunately for Lukashenko, what happened to Ukraine will eventually happen to his country because of eternal Kremlin :(

this

Or try ex-USSR imageboard, 2ch

Nope.
No, thank you.

Even has a family 'stache going for him.

TRIGGERED

Not very reliable. I just did it and 99% of suggested content is from Russia

He must be dirty hahol fashist, bolshoy brat. Don't worry.

>Outside of Minsk is a time warp back to the '80s. Rural villages are like 19th century Appalachia.

nice try kike

pic related Brest

Not true, they just use "same" language.
Those are Belarusian videos.

both western and eastern powers want central-eastern europe to remain slave labour reservoir
we all need to cooperate if we want a chance to change anything for real, shame ukrainians don't recognise it and still hope that Berlin would treat them as equal partner

looks like recently he noticed that Russia is not the safest of partners so he might still grow wiser

kek nice pic
saved

They're not. I'm from Belarus and I can spot which videos are made in Belarus

It's a center of Minsk though. Here is the center of Brest

Where my lithuanians at? These #1 melting pots are teaming up with lenkshits against us!

nope, absolutely everything is russian

Belarussians are /real/ Lithuanians, you are just savage natives to be kept on reservations. :^)

Use google search it's Brest.

And here is comfy Grodno pic rel

Pls don't

youtube.com/watch?v=HSgpRWj7t_A

I have plenty. On the left choose this fire icon.

I don't need to use google search. I lived in Minsk most of my live and can recognize its center quite easily.

Interesting. I see absolutely different set of videos
Your video is from Minsk, yes

whatcha doing there?

really made me think

If it was up to me im just build a wall on our borders.

But who's gonna pay for it?

To stop Belarussians from going to work in Russia? :^)

That's bullshit senpai.
The wealth disparity between the west and east before communism was smaller than it was at the end of communism. Communists nationalized the private factories after WWII.
The huge jump in wealth during the XX century that happened even in the USSR was thanks to the mechanization of agriculture and putting people into factories, and it would have happened regardless of communism.

The only thing that will be kept in reservation is my cum within your asshole

Russia is poor after the oil crash. Even Tajiks don't work there anymore

When did this whole Belorussian claiming the GDL thing happen? I never heard about it until last week.

Don't you have some shprot to fish?

I will leave some doors for those who want to enter/exit, obviously.

They are wierdly calm, they don't start fights or anything just.. being there and occasionally coming to Bialystok for TVs and stuff

no

How's your starving family going to survive, senpai? State aid in potatoes?

Look at the map and guess who were the majority in that country, slavs or balts who even now are few

>"Build a wall"
>irrelevant
pick one

When most of gdl became slavic and even it's aristocracy was slavs, spoken language and language of the law became slavic?

My family's not starving and our state aid does not exist in the form of potatoes.

>Your nationality, region, etc. will forever be associated with slavshits

Oh, so you're using a proxy? :^)

What are your achievements as the nation since 1918?

belarusians never claimed anything, someone found an old video about belarusian history and lithuanians started screaming that we claim their history all to outselves (actually the video just shows that we were A PART of the gdl)

Otherwise the only things your nationality and region could be associated with are depression, suicide and eternal butthurt

+15

Nothing substantial if not nothing worthy of attention at all. In regards to the contrast between the US and us, I'd much rather be irrelevant and remain homogeneous than be the #1 melting pot.

Maybe some Russians could post some answers in this thread,

Christ thats a stupid argument. So a nation takes you over, you adopt its symbols, and then claim the original country has less of a claim to them then you?

mfw slavs are the biggest niggers of them all.

Yeah my bad m8 it's Minsk. But there are plenty of nice places in Belarus besides it's capital desu.

And? Poo in loos were majority in British Empire so should British empire be called Indian Empire now?

You diaspora cucks never cease to amaze me.

Every single Grand Duke had a Baltic/Lithuanian name

Lithuanian Council of Lords was dominated by ethnic Roman Catholic Lithuanians ex officio members of office were from Vilnius, Trakai and Samogitian lands core of ethnic Lithuanian lands.

Belarusian lands despite being 3 to 4 times more populous provided half army.

According to the military census of 1528, ethnic Lithuanian lands had 5730 horsemen, whereas the army of the Ruthenian lands of the Grand Duchy consisted of 5372.

The only thing I can give them is that Laws were written in Old Slavonic Church language but even then it was quickly replaced by Polish.

Also I like how you like to parrot only "Belarusian was used". Le zmudzins stole Lithuanian name etc.

Lets hear what one Grand Dukes had to say?

Vytautas writes to Emperor Sigismund in 1420 (Codex epistolaris Vitoldi. Pars I, Nr.861)

Samogitia which is and always was one with Lithuania, because the same language and the same people.

Sed quod terra Samaytarum est terra inferior ad terram Lythwanie, ideo Szomoyth vocatur, quod in lythwanico terra inferior interpretatur. Samoyte vero Lythwaniam appelant Auxstote, quod est terra superior respectu terre Samaytarum.

Because Samogitia lies lower than Lithuania it's called Žemaite which in Lthuanian means lowland. Samogitians call Lithuania Aukštaite which means highland because higher land than Samogitia.

Jogaila to the papal legate in 1421 (Lites ac Res gestae inter Polonos Ordinemque Cruciferorum. tomus tertius. Posnaniae, 1856)

"Samogitia and Sudovia (...) are an important part of the Lithuanian Principality and belong to the principality;
The inhabitants of this land speak Lithuanian. And they do not have any other language than Lithuanian.
Samogitia, that is, in Lithuanian - Lithuania lower."

It's not that simple as you think
map.letapis.by/en/#1261

There we go again Belarusians claiming Novgoroduk was capital of GDL when the only mention of it being capital is from Polish historian in Maciej Strykowski in 16th century, because it fits your narrative better.

cool story bro. Any links on those claims?

The whole subject is just always ends as the both sides start to claim that their sources are better. So I usually don't even waste my time on it

I sucked an entire cock when I was little but I didn't like it.

You know speculations that USSR didnt actually went under but went undercover? Well, thats belarus. They still have KGB and are the actual shadow rulers of Russia, Russia belonging to them via the union state.

you tell 'em how it is. Stay woke, cuh

Still looks like shit. What a basic people's

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithuanian_Council_of_Lords

>The Council had 35 – 50 permanent members as of 1529. It consisted of the most prominent representatives of the Lithuanian magnate families, as well as bishops, marshals and treasurers. The ex officio members of the Council were the voivods of Vilnius and Trakai, castellans of Vilnius and Trakai, the Elder of Samogitia, the Grand Hetman of Lithuania and the Grand Chancellor of Lithuania. Since the 16th century, these members comprised a Secret Council which was a de facto core of the Council of Lords, dealing with all crucial state affairs, since the full membership of the Council was rarely convened. A majority of the members were Roman Catholic ethnic Lithuanians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithuanian_nobility

About Vytautas and Jogaila words source is written in the post if you're blind.

Also do you legimetally believe names like Jaunutis/Vytautas/Mindaugas/Daumantas etc are Belarusian when they make absolutely no sense in Belarusian?

Also you disregard proper and accepted sources in historiography.

No one where it is accepted that Novgoroduk was capital of GDL. Only among Litvinist Belarusians. The only source that says that was from 16th century and he didn't live at the in 13th century when he claims it was capital, there's not a single source from 13th century saying it was capital of GDL. Only confirmed capitals trough historical sources are Trakai, Vilnius, KernavÄ—.

Besides Prior 1386 conversion of Chrstianity of Lithuania all Grand Dukes were pagans, Belarusian lands were already converted to Orthodoxy centuries ago.

I'm honestly don't care.

Since when is the GDL founded in Navahrudak? What is this shit?

Me too.

It's like a Soviet time capsule, but otherwise its lovely.

Are your women as beautiful on average as a google search indicates?

>Soviet time capsule
You should visit Transnistria.

Somewhat related, how hard is to find a Kazakh qt in Russia(Novosibirsk in particular)?

>PTH
smhfam

>Kazakh qt
kek

I already have some turanic traits running in my family. Gotta fully restore my family's Pecheneg/Cuman heritage, f a m. :^)

>shame ukrainians don't recognise it and still hope that Berlin would treat them as equal partner
We don't. Poroshenko has a record low approval rating. I expect a more radical party to win at the next election and go full Heinlein
>SU-22M4
>2016

What a load of crap. Dictator or not but Lukashenko is better than any president Ukraine had. And overall Belarus is better than Ukraine.

No argument, there.

Too late, m8. The nationalists were useful idiots for the pro-EU oligarchs. They didn't march on Kiev when they had the chance and now you're stuck with (((moderates))).

Have a Ukraine Su-27

Tbh our nationalists, who could do something, are mostly in the east fighting. Which is why i said
>go full Heinlein

>fighting
Isn't the ceasefire still in effect? 'Novorossiya' will become another frozen conflict like Transnistria, m8.

>I expect a more radical party to win at the next election and go full Heinlein
full who?
google says he was some sci-fi writer

>>SU-22M4
I know we have f-16 now, but Su-22M4 is simply pure sex :3

>ceasefire
>implying our guys don't die there everyday
Ceasefire doesn't work and never did.
He is basically a light-fascist sci-fi writer.

Dobray Utrah Comrade

proofs?

ty for that kek

Absolutely nothing on Windsor, Dover, or any castle in britainastan

>Ceasefire doesn't work and never did.
>proofs?
while civilised nations need a reason to betray one another, Russia needs a reason not to break an agreement
It has always been like that since the tsars and even before that

>He is basically a light-fascist sci-fi writer.
oh, so I guess Intermarium or ABC when status = never

Polk should've kept mexico.

yes

How do they treat tourists?

Pretty sure it's got a crazy high suicide rate

Get a google translate and look through ATO news on the page. They report fire and guys injured every day. Unofficial sources say that casualties are maybe twice as high
mediarnbo.org/category/rnbo-info/
>Intermarium or ABC when status = never
I meant something like
>serve your country or get out
when thinking about Heinlein. I don't think anyone would be that stupid to turn down Intermarium

Poland, stop embarrassing yourself. The whole ">muh evil Russia" argument doesn't benefit the country that was itself a proto-Russia. You hate Russia only because it reminds you of your own failures and how low you've sunk. :^)

And no, all nations fight for their interests; the only difference is that western powers focus more on soft power today. And if you want to talk about breaking agreements, it was Ukraine that broke its agreements with Russia. Ukraine was allowed to keep Crimea and benefit from favoritism in trade deals because it remained in the Russian sphere of influence. It went without saying that once Ukraine turned its back on Russia it revoked its own right on Crimea.

The comparison should no be "country x in 1946 and on 1990" but "country x in 1990 and where that country would have otherwise been if permitted to have free markets, private property, and international trade."

What about the Minsk Agreement?

It was much worse before that.

That's the Russian World for you

why would they(we?) feel negative about tourists? enjoy free guides, everyone and their grandma speaks at least some english

Can confirm there's been like hundreds of casualties so far this year

Spics on suicide watch

here is (You)

You know it's true. :^)

>I don't think anyone would be that stupid to turn down Intermarium
hope we will manage to work something out

would be easier if you would stop sending your politicians to speak out in newspapers about how killing Poles is a-ok and making vague threats to our eastern provinces

especially when those newspapers are targeting the electorate of the ruling party

Mfw you were born in Brest

How is life over there, Belarus-bro?

The niggers are taking over here slowly, soon muslims will arrive.

Came to the land of freedom when I was 2 years old.

One of my uncles made a good living here, he's moving back to his old home in Minsk.

M-maybe I should go back to?
Decisions decisions..

Now now m8, it wasn't us threatening your singers on a tour and our politicians don't talk about stigmatizing your national heroes. And it's not like Ukrainians didn't die there too.
>killing Poles is a-ok and making vague threats to our eastern provinces
Proofs? I can't remember anything like this in mainstream media

>fate of the white race in our hands
>nation group which had us Russians, existing only to make our neighbors butthurt, Belorussians who are pretty much us but chill and USSR-ish, Ukrainians who can be characterized by proverb 'when the Ukrainian was born, the Jew cried' and permanently butthurt Poland

Well, this is not going to end well.

No niggers, very few muslims and they keep quiet. Cancer like SJW's, feminists and such is also basically non-existent, although (sadly) seems to be growing younger generation due to the influence of western media.

The biggest problem we face is possibly the job market. High unemployement rates/low salaries.

The only industry that is booming is IT - if you are a programmer/engineer/QA and have good knowledge of English, you'll do OK.

>Proofs? I can't remember anything like this in mainstream medi
in weekly newspaper "Do Rzeczy" there was an interview with some right wing politician a month or so back

>Now now m8, it wasn't us threatening your singers on a tour
reaction to Poles being attacked in western ukraine

>and our politicians don't talk about stigmatizing your national heroes.
Bandera explicitly ordered his followers to kill all Poles

>And it's not like Ukrainians didn't die there too.
that is truth, although that k/d ratio tho

Belabro's, do you speak your own language? Is it dying or making a comeback? In Ukraine the language is heavily protected by the government and made a comeback since the 90s, but Belarus seems to turn into an independent Russian province

Poland, can we just split the Ukraine and be done with this already?
Just imagine the world with you having the western part of it, us having the rest, and there being no joke of a country in between us making trade unhandy.

>Everyone and their grandma speaks at least some english
What? In a european former USSR east block country people can speak english? I mean, it's no challenge to speak more english than France but I still didn't expect it.

I can speak Belarussian, but I don't really use it in everyday life. There is some resurgence - like a lot of books are now translated into Belarussian, however it needs a huge language reform before making a comeback - there are too many outdated rules and notions.

Welcome to Belarusian nationalism, where facts dont exist, but hey at least they are nationalistic even tho they have no nation to be "alism" about.

It's a Russian province, that's all.

Belarus joke

A man stand on a street in Minsk and cry. Police officer approaches him and asks:
- Why are you crying?
- I want to live in Belarus!
- So you do so live in it!
- I want to live in that Belarus, which is shown on the TV!

"Papers, Please" country

true for moderately young people (up to late 30s) in western cities since after 90s most of schools taught english plus it's a necessity now even for people who won't probably use it. if you are applying for any decent job the requirements are english, drivers license and higher education (literally any kind of)
both true

>there are too many outdated rules and notions.
Can you name a few or give examples? Also what would make them outdated? Russian influence?

Is a Belarussian a separate etnicity of a subgroup of Russian?

It seems they do not have separate national consciousness.

that's because retarded government made a very good job of killing any national identity, now they are somewhat aware of negative side of completely passive nation but it would take more than translation of a few books and tv ads on belorussian to somewhat distinct ourselves from russia.

They are mostly related to things like linguistic borrowing and loanwords. Currently Belarussian is kinda slow to adapt new terms, and it is necessary in modern world where information is shared fast.

>Do Rzeczy
Their search is horrid so i'll believe you
>reaction to Poles being attacked in western ukraine
But they were not.
>Bandera explicitly ordered his followers to kill all Poles
He still fought for Ukraine
>that is truth, although that k/d ratio tho
Git gud scrub

I once read the majority of Belarussian would join Russia. what are the negative sides pf completely passive nation?

If the majority of Belarussian see themself as Russians why did the Soviets created Belarussian SSR in first place?

Logistics. Also they were a tad hateful of Russians, I guess.

Baltofags getting butthurt about later Grand Duchy being dominated by Old Russian language and converted Ruthenian nobility, including Chancellors and Grand Hetmans.
If only you tards knew the ethnic composition of "your" medieval state. Pro-tip: don't go over Grand Duchy documents and primary sources, you will be butthurt about the language.

This might have been true in the 90's - early 2000's, because many people wanted to go back to USSR times after vast economic crisis. Nowadays... I don't think so.