This is the best scenario for Trump

This is the best scenario for Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Democratic_primary,_2016
270towin.com/content/electoral-college-ties/
monmouth.edu/polling-institute/reports/MonmouthPoll_NH_092116/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-05/obama-delivers-vow-bankrupt-coal-industry-37000-coal-jobs-lost-his-2nd-term
dailycaller.com/2016/09/17/reuters-poll-high-confidence-of-trump-win-in-vermont/
politico.com/story/2016/09/poll-clinton-trump-north-carolina-228522
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those digits.

Checked, but give him NM.

Jajajajaja oh how I will laugh that day. "Hey gringos, how's that wall going? Opps, forgot Hillary won" jajajajajajajaa

VIVA AZTLAN RAZA

too many spics

And probably MI. Googles are leaving Detroit and it's becoming less blue since the auto makers and the union money left.

>mfw California votes Trump and it shocks the whole country because everyone just assumes California will always vote Democrat

Colorado, ohio and possibly nevada are all going blue, we're fucked senpai..

False. NM Hispanics are primarily of Spanish descent, and the spics don't ever turn out. Obama won with lefty whites, who will likely sit this one out or vote Johnson.

t. I fucking live there you kiwi, get the extra flags extension.

Hi, Kiwi. First off, I adore your country and have considered migrating there. Second, wonderful odometer style trips. Third, can you give me your perspective on why support Trump as someone half a world away? I suspect that non-US people support him as the quickest means of the destruction of the USA. You can't actually think he would be good for world politics in general, right?

Good day, kind sir.

>blue PA
>blue VA

Seriously, what the fuck is this new meme?

Interesting, but the spics will turn out to prevent getting fucking kicked out.

Kek says otherwise

Is that even remotely realistic? Won't most red voters stay home thinking they don't have a chance.

not likely
i live here in las vegas. I have only meet a handful of people here that are HRC supporters.
Polls show Trump with a bit of a lead.
At this point the debates will decide it all. esp this first one in a few days.

>best case scenario is barely winning by winning almost the entire country

nuke us

MI is more of a toss up, Busloads of dindus could still sway the state blue.

Here's the way I see it now. NM and Ohio go Red, and it's over.

Shit, Ohio and anything go red, and it's over.

Think we are staying blue desu. Still too many blacks and cucks.

Pittsburgh and
>muh Kaine
They could go blue, it's in in the air for sure.

>Is that even remotely realistic? Won't most red voters stay home thinking they don't have a chance.

44% of California voters are Democrat. The remaining 56% are Republicans and Independent. Bernfags are a good hunk of those Democrats and Independents, and we both know Republicans sure as fuck aren't voting for Hillary.

So yes I believe it could happen.

Pittsburgh has a population of 300,000

Pennsylvania has a population of 12.79 million

91% of kiwis are cucks who believe our media that rambles on about how trump is murderous and sexist and racist, etc.
9% want Trump as the american constitution is that last bastion against un one world government. Many of us consider moving to america when our country is dead from us being far worse than Sweden in being pure cucks. What's the point of moving to a America destroyed by niggers and cartel?

itt: delusional fucks

Keke wills it

If Kek wills it Bernouts will stay home. Is the ballot open for one day? Or a week?

It's entirely possible. It's deluded to claim he has no chance in NM, where Gary Johnson is governor, MI where there are lots of white working class voters, as well as a few other states that are mostly considered to be probably blue

this is whats happening, screencap it

Don't forget about Philly,another dindu den.

Believe me senpai, I want PA to go Red. But so much of the Rust Belt has been discouraged from voting over and over. It's possible, but not a shoe-in like Florida.

This
Cali's Republican delegates unanimously voted for Trump
Cali's Democrat delegates are split between Bernout and Shillary

>Blue Maine D2
>Blue NM
Lelegant.

>Not realizing user's map gives Trump the win

GO BUILD WALL, JOSE

Interesting, interesting. So it really does boil down to race relations for you guys too, it seems. Thanks for sharing.

Plus one delegate from Maine for Trump.

im just basing it of liberal 538s electoral percentages, if this is the worst case scenario, just imagine man.

Colorado and Ohio are both very winnable states.

Checked, but "worst case" would mean he loses Ohio as well. Kasich stiking from the grave.

As I posted here, he needs either OH or PA, and then just one of anything else.

538 has him at 60 percent chance of winning ohio, and if this is a liberals percentage is say he aight

Does the house pick Trump or would they choose one of their own, friendlier Republicans?

Is it true that in this situation Hillary becomes VP?

Praise Kek

If you say so. But given that PA is still shaky, he needs to lock OH down hard, just as he's done in Florida. He also must keep up momentum in NC. 60% isn't strong enough.

>PA
>people still think PA will stay blue
>fucking out of state faggots think philthydelphia and shittsburgh can keep PA blue
>muh center state
>muh scranton
>muh guns
PA ES ROJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Blue Georgia
>Red California
What manner of trickery is this?

okay kids

this is how it's going to be

>there are still people on this board who believe the election won't get rigged

There are tons of Slavs in California
Putin will use his mind control machine to make them vote for Trump

You can't rig a landslide Ahmed. It's why Sanders was never able to claw his way up; He didn't have the overwhelming man power Teflon Don has.

>winning Florida and Ohio and losing
shit that never happens

The DNC already used their more advanced brain-washing technique called "tolerance" to keep that state blue for all time.

Trump needs to get Ohio, Florida, North Carolina and Nevada.

After that, all he has to do is flip one of these gray states to win.

Kek will rise and grant us this

>preemptively revving up conspiracy theories for the loss
>believing Trump is "pro-nazi"

California felt #TheBern too much to vote for Shillary.

>off by one
If only you left CA blue, you could have digits like mine.

Pretty sure they can't pick someone who didn't run. They'd probably pick Hillary though since far too many people elected as Republicans are basically Democrats and will do whatever their handlers tell them to do.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Democratic_primary,_2016
>Clean 7 point lead.
>Felt the Bern
If Trump wins CA, I'll eat a sock and livestream it. If he even gets within 5%, I eat half a sock.

Popular vote would decide who would become President I assume

It's a shame. He simply never had a chance.

>556
Kek can be a cruel god at times.

Just as an after thought, I would like to point out that there have been some pushes to separate California into North California and South California because the state is polarized during elections.

It'll be this.

The sooner we get Jefferson into a state and annex Alberta, the better.

Is North California Rep while South Dem?

270towin.com/content/electoral-college-ties/

>Indiana
>Blue

REEEEEEEEEEE

No it definitely would not. I can't remember the exact process but the house picks the president. I think each state gets one vote

Roughly yes, but keep in mind most everyone lives in the south, hence why it's a Blue stronghold.

Trump will win.

Really hoping PA goes red.

If my state, NJ, went red, I would probably instantly spunk my pantaloons but I don't see it happening. Very high shitskin population in the many cities.

Pretty much.

That sucks

What percentage of Californians live in north? How many Electoral votes would it count if it was its own state?

Meant for

Uh the map shows Trump winning, retard.

Well California has no chance turning Red this election then :(

I don't know the exact percentages, but the two largest cites, Los Angeles and San Diego, are in the southern half, and next three largest are all either coastal or in the center.

NM and NH are also strong possibilities. By the time the election rolls around Trump may also flip another blue state or two (PA, NJ, VA, MI, MA, WI, etc.)

>MA
i fucking wish
we have so many bluedog democrats that don't know any better

>MA
MN*

nigga Minnesota has even less of a chance flipping than MA does

>NH are also strong possibilities

monmouth.edu/polling-institute/reports/MonmouthPoll_NH_092116/

What the fuck are you talking about?

Only NH and PA can possibly go red.

I'm screenshotting and holding you to this. And I'm saying that too many Californians are bitter about the potential rigging to vote for Hillary.

Checked

NM will be Red bro. Muh wall, muh natural gas.
I'll honor that m80.

go count your dick scrotum head

>no Sacramento
Why? Isn't it bigger than Santa Barbara?

Nigger CNN TITS OR GTFO

All a fire needs is a single spark

916 here.
We have about half a million people in Sacramento and the satellite cities.
Composition in Citrus Heights is about 40% Whites, 25% Slavs, 15% Hispanic, 15% Googles, 5% Mixed
Send help.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-05/obama-delivers-vow-bankrupt-coal-industry-37000-coal-jobs-lost-his-2nd-term

>Turns out politicians do occasionally keep their promises. For example, in 2008 Obama vowed to "bankrupt" the coal industry by imposing massive fines on greenhouse gas emissions. Obama made the following comment to the San Francisco Chronicle in 2008:

>“So if somebody wants to build a coal-powered plant, they can; it’s just that it will bankrupt them, because they’re going to be charged a huge sum for all that greenhouse gas that’s being emitted,

>Per BLS data, coal mining jobs in the U.S. peaked around 90,000 at the end of Obama's first term but have since declined by over 42% to around 50,000 as mining companies have filed for bankruptcy and shuttered mines.”

>Unfortunately for the folks employed in the coal industry, Hillary has vowed to continue Obama's war on coal. Per Politifact, Hillary made the following comment at a CNN town hall meeting earlier this year.

>"So for example, I'm the only candidate which has a policy about how to bring economic opportunity using clean renewable energy as the key into coal country. Because we're going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business, right?"

Pennsylvania has lost thousands of coal jobs due to obama, illary has promised to follow up on this. Those are all democrat voting union men there, Pennsylvania's 30 electoral votes are as good as Trump's. The democrats have nobody but themselves to blame for it too.

PRAISE KEK

checked

Pennsylvania is going redder than Moscow on May Day.

checked friendo

PA is pro Trump red state this time.
We had Trump rally where thousands showed up.
We also had a BLM rally where 11 white kids showed up, only white kids.

look at those singles. Begone false prophet.

House votes by State, one vote per State, decided by that State's Representatives, as per the 12th Amendment. Trump wins that vote easily.

Checking those double dubs of truth, PA in the red colum come November

Most hispanics who can legally vote are either not voting or going for trump, myself included. It's crazy but it's true. I haven't met a pro Hillary mexican who's voting yet.
t. commiefornia spic

If anything give him Nh

Thanks for explaining

Red Pennsylvania confirmed by Kek

Illegals can vote in america though because you don't need ID. 11 million votes are guaranteed for Hillary.

>Illegals can vote in america though because you don't need ID
At the absolute minimum you need to identify yourself as a registered voter at your polling location, which means you need to have proven your citizenship to the state at some point.

it's doable, maybe even New Mexico will swing red. Possibly even New Hampshire

You do need ID in most states. Im in NH and you need to show ID here. Also I have seen 3 Trump hats, about a dozen Trump bumper stickers and I cant even count how many lawn signs this week. NH is definantley going red this year.

Oh btw, the New England Police Benevolent Association, the union group that represents all cops in New England, has officially endorsed Trump and cops from this union will be at every polling station in all 6 states, there will be no bullshit here on our watch.

Next time on shit that will never happen

Although it is POSSIBLE for NM to turn red, it seems unlikely guys sorry.
>inb4 hurr 538 isn't reliable
>inb4 hurr polls don't mean shit
>inb4 but NM have guns so Trump

>google chrome

Not that I disagree with your premise but

>Nate Rubidium
>trustworthy

i thought real mexicans hated chicano rodents

You are only allowed to post in this thread if your state is RED

Glad to have you here, Mexibro. Make the bad spics go home, if it's within your power.

In opposite world maybe?

shit. i'm gonna have to reconsider my model

it's more like the dense areas are democrat while the rural areas are republican. orange county is pretty conservative, Sacramento is pretty democrat, so it's not quite north/south

>dude weed the state
>red
lol okay... Also Ohio and Nevada is probably going blue as well.

Why do the A polls give it to Trump and the B/C polls give it to Hillary?

I'm moderately confident that PA and NH will be at the very least pink.

Why does weed have to be strictly bluepilled?

because weed is bluepilled

>Those Johnson numbers

LOL

I don't trust that he will get fucking 20% after the debates. He'll get like 5% if lucky.

Trump wins if the A Leppos flip.

He'll get Ohio. Just watch

T. Ramon Salazar de la fuente

Besides Denver, Aspen, and Boulder, CO is pretty red, senpai

>something you smoke
>makes you lazy as fuck
>do stupid shit
>basically turn you into a fucking COON
>not bluepill

CHECK ID

PRAISE KEK

Cali is like 40% spic... No way 55% are rebpulican

No this is

Don't kid yourself, MI and WI are blue, PA and VA are blue as well. This election is really coming down to Colorado.

i'm in cruces and nm is going red

It just keeps fucking happening.

>Best case
>>Not MI
>>Not WI
>>Not PA
>>Not ME
>>Not NY
>>Not VA
>>Not MN
>>Not RI

Troll harder shitlord.

>Colorado, ohio and possibly nevada are all going blue

Polls:
>Colorado Hillary is leading by 2 points
>Trump is leading in the Ohio and Nevada polls.

Trump "may" be able to flip Colorado back to red.

PA will eventually go red

Those states are all pretty blue

Trump can't win any of those states though. The only ones might be PA or VA if he manages to swing the polls HARD after the debates. The other states are solid blue.

Clinton is up by 3 in RI
Obongo won it by 20.
Then remember OP claims this is "best case"

If he somehow swings PA red, he will win. He won't have to worry about Colorado, Michigan, or Virginia.

I'm still convinced Trump will win at least 40 states. I don't care what the fucking polls says. It's like everybody forget that Trump set the all time record for Republican primary votes, and that the Republicans got more primary voters than the Democrats, and even with all that, nobody but nerds vote in the primaries anyway. I must know like 6 dudes who are absolutely going to vote Trump, but didn't vote for him in the primaries, because they just don't vote in primaries, like most people.

Add to that all of these polls question "likely voters" which they define as someone who has voted in the last election. Including all those nignogs that voted for Obama for no other reason than that he was black. They ain't showing up for Hillary.

Trump will win PA too. Fuck these ridiculous polls.

>PA will eventually go red
Nigger, do you not know demographics?

Google you ain't even from PA

I really don't think it's fair that winning the popular vote gets you the whole pot of electoral votes in a state. I think it should be proportionate to population, but separated into districts or counties, kinda like how Maine does it. It's bullshit that some states are entirely at the mercy of major metropolitan areas and votes outside of there essentially count for nothing.

This is where the map is right now.

Trump can try to pick off any of CO, PA, VA, NH, MI, or WI and can't afford to lose OH or FL. Clinton has poured her entire campaign with everything she has in PA, and it looks like the Senate race may save her in Wisconsin. CO and NH are probably the easiest although MI is massively underrated. They are absolutely furious about trade. Remember that Clinton lost to Sanders despite leading polls by over 20 on primary day.

>MI: +5 C
>WI: +4 C
>PA: +6 C
>ME: +7 C (D2: +6 T)
>VA: +6 C
>MN: +6 C
>RI: +3 C
"Solid" blue

Not to mention
>Illinois: +6 C
>Colorado: Tie
>Reuters reports "high confidence" in Trump victory in Vermont

What are the chances that Trump manages to win the debates and avoid saying anything too offensive to normies before the election? If he gets a stomping like Romney got in his last debates, it's over.

Hello Heisenberg

A lot of them like him and a whole lot of them don't like Hillary

They're mostly a macho type culture they don't want a old woman leader and o lot of them are religious and pro life

>>Reuters reports "high confidence" in Trump victory in Vermont

Is this an un-skewed poll? Because I find it very hard to believe that he is winning Vermont. Vermont is liberal land.

I think Trump can win New York
Rudy loves him and New York loved Rudy.

Hillary doesn't stand a chance. Believe me. Trump will win the debates and the presidency.

They are full of shit. It will be redder than it has been in decades, but it won't flip or even come that close.

To start, it's Reuters, so if anything it'd be skewed in the other direction.
dailycaller.com/2016/09/17/reuters-poll-high-confidence-of-trump-win-in-vermont/

Very low sample size (80-100) but then again there's only like 600k people in Vermont.
Bernie won the primary with 86% over Hillary, Trump and Kasich together pulled 63% among their Republicans.
You figure it's a state that's >95% White, full of disaffected Democrats/Indepdendents who are generally center-left but have been given every reason to hate Hillary.

It seems plausible that it's in play, and I can't see what Reuters would have to gain by lying about it.

DON'T TRUST THE POLLS

In the primaries, Trump was leading polls yet lost Texas, Ohio and more. He has a lot of haters that will vote for Hillary out of principle, not for the benefit of the nation.

It'll be a tight race and my home state will go blue as it always has but each electoral vote matters so I'm voting even if I know my state will go blue. My personal prediction is 272, Trump's favor.

Yeah, I agree with you.

Is Reuters typically a left wing bias site?

The polls have always been blatantly stacked against Trump. Or more accurately, in favor of Hillary. Trump was underestimated in almost every primary poll. The Democrat primaries had shit like Clinton being up +20 in Michigan before losing to Bernie.
Nobody takes the numbers at face value, but the fact is Trump is going against weighted polls and after Hillary's fuckups around 9/11 he's simply finally hit his stride and built up momentum ahead of the debates.

Nothing is unbiased this election. Always look deeper into whatever you're being shown.

Trump can win New Hampshire, Michigan, Wisconsin, Virginia, and Pennsylvania.

A lot of polls for those states have them within the margin of error. One poll yesterday had Clinton only at +3 in Wisconsin. He just needs another surge after the debate.

New Mexico also went red in 2004, so it's not completely out of reach.

Could it be a landslide? Trump does have a pretty energized base compared to missingHillary.

>winning states in northwest mexico
yeah right

he doesn't even have to try in NC anymore, all the nig nogs are rioting, making more people want to vote against nig nogs thanks niggers

It could be Y U G E
What you posted is basically his realistic best-case-scenario, unless Hillary completely collapses. Like she has another seizure the MSM can't hide or gets caught on a hot mic.

Reuters changed their algorithm after Trump overtook Hillary in their polls, and corrected two polls that had Trump winning to have Clinton winning instead

There is no way Nebraska is splitting its votes, even if Hillary wins by 5 points nationally. Everything else is plausible, but unlikely.

You'll be suprised of how many legalized latinos support Trump, even in this side of the fence my friend.

Hillary has a seizure during the debates

I can assure you California, Washington, Minnesota, Hawaii, and DC would vote in a vegetable over Donald Trump

politico.com/story/2016/09/poll-clinton-trump-north-carolina-228522

There is a brand new NC poll showing Clinton taking the lead by 2 points. However, I call BS on this. I don't trust Politico.

I can assure you that there are far more Trump voters here than you think

t. Califag

>Blue Indiana

sandersfags exist in high concentrations in oregon and washington, if they don't turn out then they'll easily flip

CA can flip for the same reason, but it will be more difficult

Hawaii will vote trump

Will there be a "shyt rump factor" this election? honest american opinions please.

I'd like to think a lot of die hard democrats would just not vote if she had a violent seizure on tv

conducted 16th-19th so pre nigger chimp out. irrelevant now.

This.

CA/OR/WA are assumed blue, but this election's flipped everything on it's head. Hillary still thinks she's got all of Bernie's supporters on her side, when in reality most of them won't vote, or vote Johnson or Trump out of spite. And voter apathy is at an all-time high, particularly in sunny Cali and nice, cozy liberal cities. People aren't going to go out of their way to vote for Hillary like they will for Trump, after all it's guaranteed that the Dems will win the state, right?

Expect at least one "definite" blue state to go red.

JEB SURGE

Wasn't there a controversy about a poll that changed methodology? A poll from a machine showed Trump winning, a poll from a human showed Clinton winning. There's definitely a 'shy' factor.

Not to mention that a lot of people who say they'll vote for Clinton won't. Clinton's whole campaign has been focused on "not Trump", but people don't vote AGAINST someone, they vote FOR someone.

Same thing happened here in Canada, Harper spent so much time and money attacking Trudeau and not enough making himself look likable and responsible. The polls reported a slim lead for Harper, but Trudeau ended up taking most of the country, something nobody predicted.

East Coast Beast Coast

Not so sure about that reasoning. Anything could happen though.

California flipping would mean mass suicides across the globe. It just won't happen, the political mobilization and demographics across the state are insane.

Can't speak for Washington and Oregon. Lots of hippie tards up there, but a lot of legit woodsy conservative folk.
Can't speak

Why is Georgia a blue state, isn't it full with country side whites ?

GA is Georgia and it's red

meant washington the state

Info on Medford, OR?

Indiana checking in.

Sorry m8 I just worked for one of Oregon's congressional offices, and it was a while back. Don't really know much.

I

Trump will win

Texas here, what is the most red state, Kansas?

trump literally can't win Colorado or SC and he will lose NH hard.

He's also probably going to lose several other swing states.

Did a bunch of Canadians migrate to New Zealand or something

liberals won't vote for someone who insults literally everyone non-white.

It doesn't matter if they dislike Hillary or not, everyone knows that Bernie is absolutely correct when he says that this election is too important to let a proto fascist into power.

most people saying they are bernie or bust are just secret trump supporters trying to make things seem more difficult for hillary.

I don't think Virginia will be going blue this go around despite all of the carpet baggers.

Just me or is the map getting continually more competitive?

Nice trip faggot why don't you shove it up your arse.

If they don't vote guess who wins?

>proto fascist

Nah he's just pretending to be protofascist guys

Americanism not globalism = protofascism

someone add me in the screenshot.

>best scenario for Trump
>NH, NC, VA, PA, MI blue

I think he meant best he is likely to do not best that could ever happen

Screenshot this

KEK is giving us blessings

wrong

youre a fuckin faggot. no one is gonna screenshot that shit tier post. go home

Am screenshotting this exchange

couldn't they postpone the elections if hillary has a stroke or dies before it ?

That's like saying Toronto would vote Evalion as their mayor.

FL is going to go blue before TX does

Fucking South Canada trying to take on North Canada.

>SOME RED STARS

Interesting.

Just shows how unevenly our population is spread that a candidate only winning states east of the Mississippi (minus 3 of those states) would win the electoral college.

Maine
>GOP
Nevada
>GOP
Colorado
>GOP

Not so sure about Minnesota, but yeah the others would vote for a dead candidate or a joke candidate before a republican.

Reuters is associated with the Rothschild family if it is still associated with the Economist. There's been a few change-ups lately, it's hard to say who owns what but Murdoch owns Fox and the WSJ and Carlos Slim, a Mexican of Lebanese descent, owns the New York Times. Jeff Bezos of Amazon owns WaPo. Just about the only group Trump is strong with is NBC Universal but their cable channels are too liberal to credibly support trump, so the most they could possibly do is undermine Hillary, which I don't think they've done.

So essentially, most major news groups are burning through independent credibility to smear Trump as per the personal vendettas of their owners. Watch for some serious mergers and aquisitions in the news world after the election.

Florida here

Texas can't go blue, lmao.

Ohio reporting.

please

damn you must be 12 years old

>mommy look im in this screen shot of some shit tier non-dubs Cred Forums post, im the one saying " add me in this screen shot " !

Third parties are always overestimated in polls.

All the 2way polls have trump leading.

Realistically Johnson will get 7%ish of the vote with most of the rest voting red

As much fun as that would be, California will never turn red. It has almost as much illegals as legal voters, and the illegals are allowed to vote.

I assume Paul Ryan would decide the election, then.

Best scenario includes NH.