Are Asians the actual master race?

Are Asians the actual master race?
They commit less crimes, tend to be more conservative/nationalist, and have higher IQ than Whites.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bab9TJa9I8c
archive.is/aGqAP
youtube.com/watch?v=AQnEBSwdAXw
abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=132376&page=1
reuters.com/investigates/special-report/college-sat-one/
wsj.com/articles/foreign-students-seen-cheating-more-than-domestic-ones-1465140141
lagriffedulion.f2s.com/
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk
tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/167289/nanjing-jewish-studies
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/11910668/Chinese-president-snubs-Mark-Zuckerbergs-request-for-baby-name.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nah, theres just no niggers in asia skewing the stats

dude think about this Iceland the first white country in that list is on average about 4 points below the asians that is within the margin of error and considering study habits this proves that they ain't smarter than us

White people importing darkies into their countries is their own fault.
Another sign that Asians are superior when they prefer homogeneous societies as opposed to multicultural societies of the west.

They may have higher iq but we have bigger dicks.

Whites have ultimate empathy.
But we have ultimate chimp out too (See:WW2)

Ironic ain't it.

This.
Icelanders are really chill people who focus more on physical than academic pursuits.
Yet they still aren't being outclassed in a significant way by Asians.
In the least this study proves that rigorous academia can give a small boost to what would have been a losing team.
It's all in the effort.

That's exactly what a google would say

asians are super whites.

Asians will inherit the earth, because whites are destroying themselves

Whites are literally the niggers to the Asians.

youtube.com/watch?v=bab9TJa9I8c

You have to consider the standard deviation as well, although I have no actual data to show.

google tier non-argument

Literally nigger tier

Fuck off back to r/asianmasculinity you autistic cunt.

What's the source on that chart?

They accomplish less. Team Whites always win. The real question is why Asian Americans have decided to largely ally with blacks, hispanics, and submissive cuckolds when Whites are better to them.

There is no source. As I said I have no actual data but a difference in standard deviation could explain how Europe advanced faster during the last few centuries while still having slightly dumber general population.

>They (""""Asians"""") commit less crimes, tend to be more conservative/nationalist, and have higher IQ than Whites
Which """"Asians?"""" Are you speaking of the Chinese? Japanese? Vietnamese? Filipino? Malaysian? Koreans? Be more specific.

MUHDIK

No they're not.
Our countrys are full with shitskins (((they))) doing everything to destroy or hurt us. No money for education and degeneration to the highest. But still are our countrys better in almost everything.
If we had the same settings like the asians they would look like peasants to us......

The Chinese are pretty close to yellow niggers

1.White
1a.Chinabros

Only we're both high enough on the intelligence curve that we start getting diminishing returns.

Unlike us with dindus (wherein we'd demolish them in a race war, even if they were of equal population), the Asians won't be able to run circles around us strategically. We're like super niggers.

you should leave Cred Forums

>muh dick!
>the jewish man is keeping me down!

Somebody needs to photoshop this with a white Chad Thundercock.

Asians are smart, certainly when it comes to math (maybe because their ching chong languages have so many pictograms to remember?), but that kind of mega autism is usually linked with lower empathy (hence why Asians will eat any animal for food). That's fine for winning DOTA2 and slaughtering all cetaceans, but not exactly good for world peace. Look at North Korea and their striving to get nukes. Sometimes it's better to temper intelligence with empathy.

Asians can also be pretty conservative, due to traditions. Asians can also be very nationalist (racist).

But Asians unfortunately look like someone with Down syndrome was their grandfather about 6,000 years ago. They're just not very attractive in general.

Asians do prefer homogenous societies (like all people do), but that's probably also due to the lack of female Jewish "philosophers" invading their universities. I like how nobody questions how nearly every athlete who competes for Japan in the Olympics is Japanese, or nearly every athlete who competes for China in the Olympics is Chinese.

When it comes to sports, I guess Asians excel as "e-sports" (not a sport), Olympic diving (because they're so small), and ping pong I guess. Their whole martial arts thing has been pretty much disproven by professional mixed martial arts.

Asians also like weird fucking movies, like about Monkey Kings, or some shit.

Every race has strengths and weaknesses. That basic truth is what liberals don't want anyone to acknowledge.

Stereotypes exist for a reason. If you need to know the answer for a math problem, ask the Asian guy. If your Uber driver is Asian, pick another one.

my tiny chong dong fits nicely into fresh pooty namsayn? XD

They're smart because of the culture. White culture has been destroyed

Asians mostly commit white collar crimes like fraud or tax evasion instead of googling out on the streets

IQ is worthless if you don't have a soul

No.
Asians are slightly worse than white but other subhuman races Blacks, sand niggers, shitskins will destroy mankind. we must be united in the next race war.

life is the only accurate iq test, and one in which asians are african tier

Lets be real here.

If we were playing rock, paper, scissors, which we are, this is reality there's no doubt about it being racist either, I'd pick IQ over soul any day of the week as worthless is it might be.

Soul is like this dingleberry that just won't let go and its nasty and smells bad, does nobody any good. In fact, I am willing to bet that not a single person living today has benefit from having a soul.

Meanwhile, the vast majority of significant people, events, and human achievements came from Europe. Asians are so naturally collectivist that the applicapibilty of their higher IQ is dwarfed by their instinctive desire to conform to the will of the lowest common denominator. Master race, indeed.

>White people importing darkies into their countries is their own fault
How? If western politicians hadn't outright lied about the intentions of their immigration policy, the obvious answer from the vast majority of whites would have been to keep the niggers in their own countries.

Japan and China have recently shown positivity to similar immigration plans as well, they're only a few years behind Europe and the US.

According to the movie Remo Williams, yes, specifically Koreans.

Saudi Arabians are the real master race.

Fun fact, Indians and Filipinos make more money than the Japanese, Koreans, and Chinese in America.

>I'd pick IQ over soul any day of the week as worthless is it might be.

Then you're talking about walking calculators, computers with legs, Skynet, terminators.

You're essentially describing the soulless psychopathic "quants" on Wall Street who nearly destroyed the global economy in 2008.

There are many autistic idiot savants, and they can do many tricks, but they are unbearable to be around.

Never go full autism.

This is bullshit. You are confusing the few Asian Studies Gender Identity Bullshit majors with the majority of Asians in USA. Asians in USA do not love Googles or Amigos but have some grudging respect and dislike for Skype.

These mathematical pawns are at the mercy of humanity.

They would take a bullet trying to save your sorry ass from having to buy generic at the store.

Go ahead, netflix and chill.

We've got entropy to reverse.

Many Asian countries go crazy or IQ scores. So much so students study for IQ tests allot, which defeats to purpose of IQ test as half the test is computation speed. Not to mention it's proven many students cheat on these tests as well at least in China/HK.
IQ is pretty much a meme anyway and doesn't really really effect actual intelligence unless it's like a ~20 point difference. With the said i still think the average person in like Japan/SK are more intelligent than the average white in say America.
This doesn't really matter too much either because the average Asian has crippled creativity whether this be from their culture or genetics. This is why Asians are garbage at innovation but are good at building upon concepts, consumer electronics for example.

More bullshit. Business owners and entrepreneurs minimize taxes. Much higher net worth but make income as low as possible by putting grandma on the payroll.

Filipinos are the most powerful race in the world.

Have fun getting crushed in an elevator because the Asians who did maintenance on it didn't give two shits to put the cover back on.

Asians have no souls.

A person with high IQ and no soul would not take a bullet for anyone. Just like a computer would not take a bullet for anyone.

Extreme selfishness helps psychopaths succeed in business. Psychopathy is good for corporations, but not society.

People are not machines.

What a bunch of baseless claims.
Next you're gonna tell me a story about how you personally see some Chinese cheat in college or something.

Asians commit tons of crime, they just know how to keep it hidden better. They deal with trafficking, drugs, prostitution, gambling + aything else you can imagine.

t. guy who visits underground chinese brothel every week.

Yea, because Americans never make mistakes

archive.is/aGqAP

Gooks cheat in mass, how do you not know this?

What the fuck is Cred Forums's obsession with IQ?

>Italy isn't white
Alright then. Don't claim one of the greatest empires ever for your race. Keep drinking the divide and conquer Kool-aid.

Dude. The wall.

youtube.com/watch?v=AQnEBSwdAXw

Americans cheat en masse too
>2002 confidential survey of 12,000 high school students, 74 percent admitted cheating on an examination at least once in the past year.

abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=132376&page=1

>Without a good gaokao test score, opportunities are largely reduced to low-paying blue-collar jobs.
I'd cheat too if there was a test like that in the U.S.
This doesn't prove that they cheated in IQ tests though.

yes

>archive.is/aGqAP
Not on standardized tests. Most of the cheating on the SAT and ACT is done by asians, especially foreigners. Asians simply cheat at disproportionate rates. They cheat at highly disproportionate rates on standardized tests. They also fake scientific research at hugely disproportionate rates. This is a problem that asians need to address, especially the Chinese. It is really holding them back.

>Leaf doesn't even read the context of the post
I know they do, but the average American school doesn't test for IQ.

Kids apparently wont cheat on an IQ test in high school with their scores publicly posted and getting a high score could lead to opportunity with nearly zero repercussions if caught. Even thought they are having rampant cheating on another test with the risk of 7 years in prison.
Chinese Internet Defense Force plz go.

So you're saying you dont really have any source?
White Internet Defense Force everybody.

reuters.com/investigates/special-report/college-sat-one/
Five part expose.

>more feminine
>aren't being subverted and destroyed by jews; people literally masquerading as Europeans
>higher iq fallacy despite poorly replicating literally everything a white company/entity/person makes

yup; i sure wish i was 5 foot and yellow and had slanted eyes! That would really show those ((White People)) who is the higher iq boss !!

What does this have to do with IQ test?

>More muh dicking from WIDF
great

Redheads are the nigger of white people.

There are occasionally hot female redheads, but all male redheads are nigger-tier. And all redheads have no souls, just like Asians.

our IQ is so low that it doesn't even podium? fuck we need to kick the niggers and spics out

It shows that asians are the main cheaters on these types of test. That cheating on these types of test is wide spread in China. If they can cheat on IQ tests, of course they do.

Yes.

If you disagree its because you're IQ is lower than mine.

Checkmate morons

fpbp

>Most of the cheating on the SAT and ACT is done by asians, especially foreigners.

I think it's mostly the Chinese doing that.

wsj.com/articles/foreign-students-seen-cheating-more-than-domestic-ones-1465140141

>Public universities in the U.S. recorded 5.1 reports of alleged cheating for every 100 international students, versus one report per 100 domestic students, in a Wall Street Journal analysis

>Students from China were singled out by many faculty members interviewed. “Cheating among Chinese students, especially those with poor language skills, is a huge problem,” said Beth Mitchneck, a University of Arizona professor of geography and development.

fucking idiots. IQ tests are so jewey. its like a brain bank account.

fucking ridiculous.

yeah IQ tests show something in this or that way.

Cred Forums cant debate for shit bro.
Everybody knows asians are smarter. Most people here are just here to be racist toward blacks, mexicans, and muslims.

just remember who's speaking who's language, Wang Chung. You wouldn't have even come to America or any other European country had a white man not developed it. Let's face it, your feeble gook society is nothing compared to a white man's.

From foreigners, yes, the Chinese are the main cheaters. In the US, there are shady asian test prep centers too.

hey not saying all Italians ain't white just that they used to be more white and that their geography mixed them with the africa

found the Chink

As an Asian, you guys are failing to realize we shouldn't be arguing amongst ourselves but agreeing that both of us need to work together to solve the real problem: everyone else.

Whites and Asians were bred to be together. We balance each other out quite literally.

Look at the old Asian-Americans (for instance Asian roof snipers). They were based. Now libacucks are brainwashing the shit out of millennial Asians.

>Ching chong where is your source?

Buried under the 50 articles of SAT and ACT cheating, apparently CNN is going to pick up cheating on high school tests. That's only going to happen if someone draws a rare pepe on a test about the holocaust under the question "What was the final solution".

Calling others niggers but can't even form a basic sentence. WEWLAD.

Not higher IQ

It's their culture of study get a good job ect

In Australian rural high schools only the girls studied

I remember turning the fire extinguisher on my mate, not pythag.

Is it just me or does Cred Forums get more triggered by asians than niggers? Like you all see niggers as a joke but are genuinely threatened by asians.

Yes, definitely, but Asians are cucked on average and 70% of them will vote for Hillary.

What's a chink?

The fuck? A white + asian mix is only an upgrade for the Asian. You fucking people are like cockroaches infesting our cities, and you need to go back.

What's a chink?

It is just you. These threads are relatively rare and relatively tame. There was one dick joke in this whole thread.

Then why is America #1?

That's retarded, the answer is probably yes though, although you're physically weak, not particularly creative and generally unempathetic

God loves America

In black>white threads there'll be a flood of infographics showing blacks as inferior. In asian>white threads it's just profanity slinging. Pretty pathetic tbqh.

to be fair, the google greatly lower the USAs average. if googles werent included it would be up there pretty high

No, Asian states tend to be more authoritarian (go look at any Asian state larger than 300 square miles and try to tell me they aren't authoritarian in any sense). They want their people to feel powerful and they want the rest of the world to think they are (Chinese military? Looks big, but ineffective compared to European or American military forces at equivalent sizes, outdated equipment, etc. Same with North Korea, India, so forth).

Do you seriously believe those authoritarian governments would let a good sample of their population be tested? I think not. They wish to portray dominance to the world, so they only put forth their best people.

In small island regions like Singapore or Hong Kong, though, the only people who have reason to move there or remain there is because they are highly educated (Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, and other similar nations are some of the largest business and tech hubs in Asia, requiring a very skilled labor force).

I used to work in a bookstore at a state school that attracted droves of Asians. I am sure that these people were far, far more adept at mathematics, etc. than I could ever hope to be. But holy shit were they absolutely fucking morons in so many other ways. Incapable of opening doors, didn't know what a hat was (not even joking), drove their car through the wall (also not joking), had to ask where the bookstore was - while in the fucking bookstore surrounded by books, got stuck in the bathroom, frequently drove their cars into oncoming traffic on the street in the front of the store, dropped things constantly, forgot things constantly (that was nice for us shitty wage slaves though), didn't understand the concept of money to the point that they'd try to give you a 10$ for an over $400 purchase, would ask how to use their own credit card, would walk into windows like a dog, the list goes on and on.

So yeah, I agree with a lot of what you said.

see
You roaches flood white countries EN MASS, yet the converse isn't true. You speak our language, and attempt to poorly replicate our products. Your society is set up like a white society. Without us you would be wearing your farmer rice picking hat.

read everything on lagriffedulion.f2s.com/
and you'll be in the top percentile of red-pilled-dom (if you can handle simple AP Statistics).

No, their civilization didn't get quite as far. Pretty honorary though and I think a white/asian coalition could be a recipe for greatness.

The Europeans countries are just skewed by having some 15% of their pop being ~85 iq immigrants. Correcting for this in Germany gives us an iq of 112. Tonnes of studies conducted on "Blue eyed people" (ie non minorities) have shown that this number of 112 is about correct.

Please. You are a fucking pussy then.

>proving my point
Sad.

It's not even close, Chinese people face death at nearly every turn due to shitty business practices, cutting corners, costs, and quality. It's why they're more likely to buy American grade goods than their own.

Where has empathy gotten the west? Your countries are full of niggers, because of "empathy"

Yes, it is sad that you roaches flood our countries.

You might be right ,I think communism kinda fucked them up though, I mean Japan doesn't make crappy products in my opinion.

You are hypersensitive and should feel ashamed at being such a fucking pussy.

Thanks

Chinks cheat more on their exams than whites, so it could be said that data on Chink IQ is not as reliable.

Also it's one thing to be smart, it's another thing to know how to use said smarts. Despite the Chinks' """higher IQ""", they don't have the wisdom and forethought in using said higher IQ. For all their intelligence, they're unable to develop technologies, so they steal them. They stole from the Russians, from the US, and other white countries.

For that, Chinks are eternally inferior to whites. Like how blacks are inferior to whites. Blacks may have physical prowess, but they lack the intelligence.

Shut the fuck up chink

because they dont have to live with niggers and their racism

No one is triggered, I even said Asians in China, Japan and SK were more intelligent on average. Also why would white be threatened by Asians? They keep to their own countries and don't really cause too much of a problem. The only two issues is Chinese kikes trying to undermind America economically and Best Korean nukes.

If anything the CIDF became triggered after we brought up the rampant cheating in China.

Blacks don't have physical prowess. Look at Africa. Everyone is starving and pencil thin there. American Blacks were bred for slavery.

white here who admits the fact that i have a lower IQ than north and east asians

deal with it

i hate when whites make up excuses because they cant handle that fact "hurr they cheat on tests more"

no no no

ur in denial

what's up with Italy?

are they really that smart?

Found the nigger

They have lower IQ. All they know how to do is cheat (including copying). They are so shit they're not even fit to be a slaverace.

It's actually not that they are smarter but that their parents force them to study way more. Where as most modern White countries operate under the Prussian model and try to make the majority of White children simple minded worker slaves. Which of course we know is because Jews took over. If the Jews manage to wipe out Whites you just know they will move on to leeching off Asians. Probably why all the Silicon valley Jews are breeding with Asian women currently.

>they're unable to develop technologies, so they steal them.
You know nothing about history and then talk on this subject as if you're an authority. What you're describing is arguable with regards to the past couple centuries but definitely false when looking at the sheer number of inventions that came out of China prior to the modern era.

>but not exactly good for world peace. Look at North Korea and their striving to get nukes.
I find it funny how no one else noticed this one.

West Africans are pretty naturally muscular though

No not really, historically europeans dominated modern civilization and pretty much nearly singlehandedly forged it.. they created and discovered most things that matter..

It's more down to asians extremely high discipline about things aswell as taking advantage of western technology education and know how and using this for themselves, coupled with western nations being subverted by all manner of nasty propaganda and self loathing subversion causing degeneracy aswell as being flooded with migration which in essence ofcourse effects performance and all these kinds of things..

Asians who are honest about themselves know this very well, and generally asians and europeans tend to have decent respect for eachother.

tl;dr this situation is only very recent because of how the west has been subverted over several decades, simply just go back and see who did what just a few decades ago.. europe and US etc. pretty much IS modern civilization.

It's only the retarded kids these days that even are bringing this well known fact into question. And trying to beat western civilization for underperforming as it's being heavily subverted from the inside by nefarious forces (jews and muslims in particular that created the self loathing leftists who also gang up on the normal people).

Nah, mate. They do in fact have higher IQs but it's generally only true for the Chinese, Koreans, and Japs. The Tibetans aren't included with the Chinese and neither are some other small ethnic groups in China. But it doesn't matter if their IQs are high if they are so obsessed with cutting corners to save money that they endanger their own populations and even themselves.

And a ching chong ning nong to you too young lady.

muh dix nood aint gonna help you survive

If that were true, asians would be almost everyone in academia, not white people.

thats not why dude
youre basically saying its culturual

well thats what the niggers say HURR WERE POOR BECAUSE HOW WE WUZ RAIZED IN THE HOOD WITH NO EDUCATION

no its not cultural

asians people have the mental aptitude for high intensity quick learning.... and when they come to the west they pretty much become a high income earner by default without even trying and very succesful in society because of their high IQ

black people have low built in genetic IQs
and thats the reason why they dont have any semblance of civilization anywhere on the planet. their brain capacity cant pull it together

think about America, what if there where no blacks
the average white IQ would increase
we would not have to worry about niggers and their racism
now look at Asians, and now you know why they are smarter.
because they parent dumbed-down by liberal media
A black guy with a gun getting shot by police is more important then terrorist attacks, in America.

>korea was a 3rd world country a mere 70 years ago

nice try chang

Yes, whites on Cred Forums are just too butthurt too admit it

>m-muh creativity aspect
>m-muh compassion
>m-muh insect mentality

pathetic, really

Whilst everyone else are allowed nationalism and preserving their culture, europe and US etc. it is being attempted to destroy theirs.. Even being patriotic and nationalistic the left tries to make shameful. Asian nations don't have this problem either because they are not under this negative influence.

This has also allowed nations like china to take advantage of this situation and rip off the US massively.

When we get back on track again and throw these assholes out of politics and out of positions of influence it'll stabilize again.

Though it's good that the asian nations are having successes atleast some of them (china still has major population problem). Good for them, and yes the west and europe needs to get back on track to our former high standards instead of this total crap that has been going on for the last couple of decades.

>pathetic really
Explain who contributed most to civilization.. You refuse to accept that the current situation is due to subversion of the west over the last several decades.. which was not the case in asian nations.

Your stupidity is the equivalent of walking up to someone who just got tripped by some asshole and is laying down in mud.. "hah you can't even stand up wow you are so stupid".

see and

You... Should really google nanking. That was WWII in Asia.

What did they study for? Girls shouldn't be allowed to go to university. Their place is in the home.

Just because someone has a high IQ that doesn't guarantee success for them. All it confirms is that they performed better on standardized tests, written and oral and otherwise. East Asians have been emphatically shown to do just this very thing. But that doesn't mean that they are going to be mopping up all of the better paying jobs and positions within the intellectual world simply because of it. There is an obvious disconnect between their IQ and the effective utilization of it in the real world.

>Calling others niggers but can't even form a basic sentence. WEWLAD.

My sentences are fine, soulless-ginger-lover.

if you guys knew anything about how the koreans played video games you would be able to observe their super human multi tasking ability

insomuchas that western gamers dont even try to compete with them because theres a genetic gap.

this doesnt come from their culture

their culture is a byproduct of their insane mental stamina they have built into their brain

Human achievements grows at an exponential rate.
We accomplised more in the last 100 years than the 200 years before that and so on.
If the Chinese were to rule the world for the next 100 years this chart would be a lot different

This would actually be interesting to look at. Blacks are overrepresented in basketball abilities. Maybe Koreans are overrepresented in video game abilities. I know you are trolling, but this actually isn't crazy.

The West is full of niggers because Columbus was a Jew who spearheaded the Atlantic slave trade.

Whites in America tried to send blacks back to Africa, and founded Liberia to send them to.

The West also has 15 million less blacks due to abortion.

>computer games
>forging modern civilization, inventions and technology including the computer these koreans play on..

Top kek retard.. The reason koreans are massively into starcraft is because they are obsessed with video games and consider it a sport similar to soccer or football or something.

So they practice zealously and even train after school etc. to increase their apm and do keyboard layout etc. so that they can do it fast..

that's just monkey see monkey do multitasking and basically trained repetition so that it becomes second nature..

Europeans do that quite well also but they don't have an entire culture and scene around starcraft in same way, they have actual jobs and try to create stuff for civilization rather than playing vidya for a living.. There are some european starcraft players that go to korea to earn money playing games and they do pretty decently aswell.

I'm not knocking it but you using playing vidya as a ruler for meassuring contribution is quite retarded. I can't actually still believe that you truly tried to use that as a legitimate argument of intelligence.. White europeans are excellent at multitasking and spatial intelligence and these things.. which is why they are great at sports. But go back to watching your starcraft fandom stream, each to their own

>Blacks don't have physical prowess. Look at Africa. Everyone is starving and pencil thin there.

I suppose their thinness might help long-distance runners, and people from Kenya/Ethiopia tend to dominate that.

The reason blacks can run and jump so well is due to evading African wildlife for millenia.

>they have actual jobs and try to create stuff for civilization rather than playing vidya for a living..
*cringed*
kys

and who laid the foundation for that, heck even up till just a few decades ago it was the same as it was several hundreds of years ago, infact chinese emperors had problems because of how fast the europeans were improving technologically etc.

What asians have right now.. all technology know how etc. from US and EU, heck they even steal intellectual property from the US by having the US companies built plants in china and then basically figuring out how it's built and then start producing it themselves..

You have this retarded notion that they're somehow innovative.. i don't think you truly understand. They have also had plenty of time to do similar but didn't.. what they have now is because of europeans and north americans. That's the very reason they have the standard of living they have now. And they still manage their people shit tier overall, because eventhough china has built itself on robbing off the US they still have problems more rurally taking care of vast amounts of their population.. The big cities are good quality but rest is like.. not so much.

Asians are like ants.

And creativity and compassion are important. Without those two things you get North Korea.

>cringe
just..

You fucking said koreans are more intelligent because they memorize and do a perfect keyboard layout for a fucking vidya game and just muscle memorize those keyboard combinations..

Don't even start to talk about cringe you monumental faggot, how do you even expect to have a serious discussion about intelligence after presenting that pathetic argument.

we got big dickz n shittttttttttttt

ur using the same excuse the black people use

the reason why theres no euroeans who arent zealous trainers with autistic mechanics is because they dont have that same mental stamina.

its IQ based.

for example black people dont even have the mental stamina to form a single coherent sentance. white people couldnt train themselves to be like a korean gamer if they wanted to.... because their brain wont allow it because its not on the same level it doesnt process things as quickly

And because we took all the good ones and bred em' to be farm equipment.

>their culture is a byproduct of their insane mental stamina they have built into their brain

It's called autism.

Autism is essentially when someone ends up a little Asian. High intelligence, low empathy. Robotic, flat affect, no emotions. A calculator.

Stop posting you giant faggot.

Typical for retards to say that. Is that all you can come up with? No wonder America is going to shit. "muh dick" lmao

a asian is perfectly capable of becoming an empathetic person

wheras theres nothing you can do about your brain that is under par in processing

its not autism its smart their character is not even related to the discussion

>Italy

What source is this from? I've never seen Italy that high. The only European country that matches with the Asians is Finland.

Anyway, Asian countries economically underperform their human capital. The leading theory is that verbal IQ matters more than mathematical IQ for innovation

>3 tumblr pictures..
Just go back to watching your starcraft stream you faggot.

>because their brain wont allow it because its not on the same level it doesnt process things as quickly

let me say it again, with regards to starcraft monkey see monkey do memorization/multitasking there's actually several european players that do well eventhough they don't have that kind of zealous training culture for it in their own countries..

with apm which is what you're talking about.. (spamming keys a large part of that) it's pretty similar.

europeans are also excellent at sports and spatial intelligence and these things.

Anyways keep pretending it's fine by me, whatever floats your boat.
Go watch a starcraft stream fgt.

idk op, what do you think? why not go to china, look past the smog and trash, and see grown people eating smoked salamander for breakfast

It's okay little guy there's no need to be upset.

>no wonder america is going to shit..
So jealous that you ignore how america and europe is being subverted from within, you retards are like cain and abel.. so now abel is short time down in mud. and you just love it cause it makes you feel better about yourself, don't you retards know that if someone trips over and you pass him in a race that doesn't make you better performing? I guess not. Like cain he wanted to kill abel because abel was better than him. Tragic.

If all you have is to laugh at misfortunes of others to feel good about yourself then i feel sorry for you..

Who do you think invented all this technology that you have today, ungrateful bastard.

>..
Fucking stop jesus christ.
And stop typing fucking essays, nobody got time for that. If you cant get your point across in 1 or 2 setences, youre doing it wrong.
Fucking redditors i swear.

>The leading theory is that verbal IQ matters more than mathematical IQ for innovation

This is nonsense. Verbal IQ is mostly meaningless in terms of a country's economic power.

Innovation for economic growth comes from mathematical IQ and the ability to create complex things that someone with a high verbal IQ but low math IQ can't do.
A high verbal IQ is only good for the person with the high verbal IQ, as they can trick other people into thinking they're important when they're not. They don't create any value and aren't needed in an economy.

everything in this world is monkey see monkey do you idiot

thats how humans learn things!

an artist or inventer had to learn the basic principles over many years from a teacher to get to where theyre at

nobody is just a self made prodigy and expert in their field on day 1 it takes many many years and hours of learning from other people

thats how it works the people who invented shit didnt even invent anything they just expanded in baby steps on everything they already knew

so the idea that you can claim that all the white peoples inventions means theyre smarter than asians

no thats just where the industrial revolution happen to took place first

now most the worlds patents are coming from asia now that theyre not opressed and have capitalism now

but all the primary inventions are already invented so you cant really compare ....

Why don't you assclowns actually try to make distinct contributions that you can be proud of, instead of faggots talking about korean starcraft..

If you want to belittle europeans and americans you better have something substantial that you were responsible for, to show for it.. otherwise shut your fucking mouth, singapore can go down aswell as it can go up, you're not insulated in the slightest from what is happening, and if it does turn to shit in europe and north america you will definately feel the impact.

>nobody got time for that
Having that low of an attention span is not my problem. Your oppinion is irellevant.

Tiny dicks, tiny tits, no ass, get addicted quicker to alcohol, nicotine, hallucinogens and other addictive substances than other races (look at all the people who play league and starcraft as a life purpose in Korea), and they aren't innovative in any way, shape or form.

But they're damn good at math.

See? Much better.

>typical response of a butthurt liberal being exposed to truth with no way of refuting or disproving it
You cannot disprove the fact that the last significant invention and/or discovery, that had the most impact in human history, that the Chinks made was centuries old: gunpowder.

And you know what, the Chinks were not able to make full use of the technology's full potential. But whites did.

With gunpowder, they've dominated the world, and the Chinks who developed it were left behind.

And it got worse when the commies took over. The 'brain drain' and them purging those smart enough to mount a resistance against the commies were purged. All that's left is garbage people that's only good at 'parroting' shit and unable to come up with original though. That's only good at copying technology, which is why Chinks are known for their piracy and theft of original inventions and discoveries. If it weren't for the West sending jobs there and making Chinks prosperous (because Jews), the Chinks would rival African nations in poverty and destitution.

It's not because of genes, mind you. It's the culture. Chink culture + commie corruption = garbage people.

>And stop typing fucking essays, nobody got time for that. If you cant get your point across in 1 or 2 setences, youre doing it wrong.
>Fucking redditors i swear.

Fucking millenials and Twitter nignogs, I swear.

Not to be a weeaboo faggot, but whites aren't really making much contribution these days.

Almost everything easy has been discovered by whites when Asians were in their backwards countries in the 18th and 19th century.

Ever since the end of WW2, a lot of white countries haven't made a single contribution to the world.

>4th tumblr image..
Why am i even responding to this starcraft idiot..

>just happened to take place first
Yeah total coincidence, also total coincidence the earlier history of europe.

Also total coincidence that europeans and north americans dominated inventions and everything else up till very recently just a few decades ago.

>asians have been doing well for 2 decades
>asians are the smartest in the world you guys

Literally that's how retarded you are, you ignore the rest of history and who was responsible for what, just to claim that asians are better.. I'm sorry but that's just not what history shows. Not even more contemporary history not even just last century.

But if you are so fucking stupid that you will lie to yourself about it then go ahead. I'm done talking to you about it.

Creating civilization technology, education, know how, inventions and all these things, isn't playing starcraft kiddo..

Whites and Asians have been hot potatoing a time machine since time immemorial, that's why asian people like look white babies and are generally slightly better but only better enough to make white people jealous enough to then be better than the asians. When the time machine doesn't work you get the black people.

Suck my dick retard.

Unoriginality can be solved with designer babies.

>Ever since the end of WW2, a lot of white countries haven't made a single contribution to the world.

Well seeing as how computers and the Internet allows retards like you to spew their baseless opinions, you may be onto something.

The WWW was a mistake.

seeim not stupid its obvious when im with an asian they are smarter than average whites

it doesnt take a rocket scientist to observe this

its mainly only the jewish "whites" who are legitimately the smart ones

white people can be actually quite dumb

Youre still typing too much w/o saying anything.
Didnt i just tell you not to do that?

OMG too many chars 4 me. Could u plz remove all the vowels so my puny millenial brain can not get bored?

>Almost everything easy has been discovered by whites
>everything easy
TOP KEK.. the beginning is always hardest.. it's much fucking easier when you have a plethora of education, know how and all these things readily available, you then have to be a fucking retard not to find a way to atleast improve SOMETHING..

Wow have you retards really got everything backwards.. just mindblowing denial to peddle your anti-white bullshit..

Just straight up cain and abel playing itself out with you retards.

I knew you were a retard.

>computers and the Internet

Internet was invented by Jews.

asians sure like their computers

Yes

im not even anti white i want to live in a white country

im just stating facts when reason and evidence points to it , even if its contradictory to what i would like to believe

i would like to believe that whites are the smartest people but theyre not lol

>the beginning is always hardest

Okay, so now that the beginning is over, why has the rate of innovation gone down drastically after WW2?

If your theory was correct, shouldn't there be even more innovation coming from white countries after WW2?

You're the one complaining it's too hard for you to read 3 sentences, Einstein.

Where did all the somalis and sandniggers in europe come from then?

all meming aside, Asians are autism: the race

you do realise that WWII in fact saw a peak in inventions, due to the fact that it was warz n shiet?

Im no Einstein. Im just a lot smarter than you.

>this low empathy garbage people are spitting
>Chinese government would shoot Charlotte equivalent protesters on sight
>muh empathy prevents US and Western nations from doing so

Disgusting.

>you do realise that WWII in fact saw a peak in inventions

I'm sure there were better modifications to existing technology created during WW2, but even Asians can do that.

What I'm talking about are original inventions.
In the 20th century, the only original invention to come out of a white country was the internet, and even that was created by Jews.

Again, I'm just stating the facts.

Muhfugga

Kinda

The Japanese are literally immune to cuckoldry and jewish tricks. They also have the oldest national identity by about a thousand years and a literal god emperor that no other royal family even comes close to.

If there was a "master race"

It would be the Japanese or perhaps the evil jews just because of how much influence they have obtained.

We are all human though, just different and we should remain different.

Oh yes, and the atom bomb, again from the Jews

>what is a nuke and nuclear energy?

Maybe go ask in Hiroshima and Fukushima what those are. While you're at it, bring back a minidisc player and a panty vending machine.
the head chinaman literally called for a cultural revolution and put china back into the stone age

Uhhhhhh…

> transistors
> radar
> microwaves
> plastics

just to name a few off the top of my head

Jews, not whites.

They've done studies on actual asians in the US you know, we're not taking the countries reported values as gospel.

>WHAT MATTERS TO ME
>NO CRIME, TRADITION, HIGH IQ
>NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

WHAT AN EXCITING LIFE

ah, it was all the jews

good that chingchongs also into this meme

Yeah, but notice how all of them are from America.

What happened to the other white countries?

You just described Cred Forums utopia.

No, I'm not saying that.
There were several other significant inventions like the transistors from William Shockley and the microwave that weren't from Jews, but again, all were made in the US.

What happened to the other white countries?

White men are the most creative/inventive/artistic people of all time. 95%+ of all inventions we take for granted today where thought up/created by a white male.

radar came from the UK, but i get your point

I'm sure that the Scandinavians were in pyramids'n shit without any foundational help from Romans and Greeks.

They are called honorary Aryans for a reason.

Kind of walking behind daddy America, is that what you want to hear?

boat people across the mediterranean

>Im just a lot smarter than you.

Of course. Which explains why you're limited to reading 2 sentences.

No, but not to sound like a stereotypical Cred Forumstard, I'd have to say it was the Jews' fault. WW2 permanently decimated the genepool of Europe.

All the men with good genes were wiped out and inferior men were left to breed with the women.

It may be legal to execute political dissidents in China, but in America we have this thing called the Bill of Rights.

It's not empathy that prevents the government from shooting protesters on sight. It's the law.

>tumblr filename
>praising Jews

Kill yourself kike.

Israel has a national IQ almost on par with Latin American countries.

Still to this day, most inventions come from America and Western Europe.

>Still to this day, most inventions come from America and Western Europe.

And today, almost all inventions come from America while Europe is less innovative than East Asians.

The only flaw in your plan is the physical characteristics of Asian males lower testosterone than whites, shit tier society (China), low upper body strength, no empathy white people are the best balance between the stupid but more athletic niggers and the smarter but physically pathetic yellow peril

Kek. Elaborate. Because a lot of jews died in the yolocaust? Or you mean that a lot of good men died in the war altogether?

Quite a far fetched statement either way.

Why were the good men wiped out? They all died in battle?

>low upper body strength

What are you talking about?

Asians dominate in weightlighting competitions.

Yeah it's all effort, and y'all got none of it.

Effort is a dying breed in America.

no kid gets left behind
participation awards
Welfare
Affirmative action
Body positivity and fat acceptance

>we were geniuses and shieeeet
>haha jokes on you, we only lost because we didn't put in any effort

Inferior men with physical/mental defects weren't part of the military.
All the good ones had to fight and most of them died.

Also, while the superior men were out in the battlefield, the inferior men slept with all the women in the country. All women got impregnated by inferior men and cucked the superior men, permanently destroying the genepool.

I know this sounds unbelievable, but even if you're a 4'9" manlet with stick arms weighing 80 lbs and can't even bench 20 LBs, hot women will want to bang you if you're the only guy in town.

Its obvious who is holding us back.

The average scores are: Asian-Americans -106, White Americans - 103, Hispanic Americans - 89, African-Americans - 85

Subversion and anti white propaganda over the last 3 decades.
>ww2 why cant you after.
>everything was invented by jews, europeans are stupid.
You are going to pay for this you fucking kikes. You can't buy your way out of hellfire with shekels house esau hater of jacob.

>Subversion and anti white propaganda over the last 3 decades.

Maybe, but I think it's more than that.

I think there are 2 reasons:

1) WW2 destroyed the genepool of Europe

2) All the easy things were discovered/invented already

Yeah, you do realise this is complete conjecture? The ramblings of a chink autist. Stick to maths and don't go into cause-effect theories m8.

Goddamn this must be one of the most retarded things I've ever read on Cred Forums.

Not that guy, but you do you think massive deaths in war improve the remaining genepool, or weaken it?

Guys who flunked out of the draft did not go to war. Many people who are alive today exist simply because their fathers or grandfathers flunked out of the draft.

Go back to kikebook you faggot unbeareable to deal with someone this uneducated and purpousfully stupid. This cuckness is a result of several decades propaganda and taught self loathing not destroyed genetics and it is being reversed as we speak. Keep peddling your shit kike lover.

It's gonna get even worse if the Jews get us into another war with Russia. They've been trying to push the narrative that Putin is like Hitler for so long, how Russia is responsible for everything wrong in the world and trying to hack our elections. They just need the right momentum, and the right President (Clinton) to initiate it.

Master Race is a false concept, everything is just specialization.

You dont have a fucking clue or have visited germany or know its history or people. Idk where you are from but please stay wherever the fuck you are. You are so bluepilled that you are pro kike and dont even know what they did to germany. Do you know the kikes are esau brother of jacob/israel. They are evil frauds and they did what they did to germany part of jacob because it was/is christian. They will get a real trip to the oven when god arrives not a fake one like they lied about.

If your Asian you've gotta be Filipino

>Wars destroy genepool.
Thats not how it works. You can easily also get someone pregnant or have child before going. You are acting like only disabled who were not cleared medically to fight had children. Your logic is subpar to say the least.

Asians study much harder on average therefore they get better results. If Whites studied as hard on average, the results would be a lot different. It's simply this.

>You can easily also get someone pregnant or have child before going. You are acting like only disabled who were not cleared medically to fight had children.

Who tends to have more children?

Someone sent off to war, who dies. Or someone who never went because they flunked out?

That's nigger logic.

IQ has very little correlation to knowledge. And the culture that pushes Asians to study more is itself a product of their race.

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

The best clip to convince even the most idealist about genetics and IQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk

If there is a problem, I think it has to do with the mindset that has existed since the end of the war. "Never again" and all that.

I'm sure there is research on it, but you can't factually prove if the weak or the strong die off in a war as big as WWi or II, a war which is total chaos.

if you were in a trench in Verdun or at the Somme, nigga you were fucked, Chad genes or not.

also, flunking out means not dying, so survival. d
so o the fittest survive? the flunkers survived, so they must be the fittest?

weird black and white thinking

If the "fittest" get drafted and sent off to war (and die), won't they tend to have fewer children?

The "illest" flunk out, stay home, and probably have more children.

Although some of the "fittest" may not be drafted, and still have large families.

But if some woman sees her boyfriend go off to war, before they've conceived, is that women likely to mate with someone more "fit" than her soldier mate?

Things like a military draft can seriously skew the number of females per males in a society (especially since women don't have to register for the draft in America).

In some countries, military service is mandatory. But in America for example, there hasn't been a draft since Vietnam, military service is voluntary (and certain demographics are more likely to volunteer: people from military families, poor whites from the South, poor Hispanics, poor blacks).

I'm simply suggesting that war can dramatically alter a nation's gene pool.

I do not think so, they only put more pressure on their populations.

Let's think about all those undocumented chinks in Hong Kong that should be dragging the average of 108 way down

They're ant people who lack creativity and will to power.

If humans were mac n cheese, Whites would be homemade, Asians would be great value, and googles would be maggots dipped in radioactive goo.

The reason that Koreans are so good at video games is because of their ping.

Anyone who is seriously into esports knows the difference between the average 2 ping that you get in Korea, compared to the 50-100 you get in the US. It makes a huge difference in terms of your practice and play.

Make oil obsolete and that whole countries economy would crumble.

Actually science has shown that dogs love us the same way a human would love a spouse or child.

Oops replied in the wrong thread

>tfw not a conventionial country

Eh, it kind of happens when they build buildings in Canada too. They certainly cut corners. They're getting better at it though. The office at my white Dentists is built beautifully and seems finished.

The office at my GF's dentists place (Asian) is this half-finished mess of a building where the elevator seems like it's going to fucking drop and just walking on the floors on the second floor you can tell it was uneven and not installed properly.

A shit tonne of Asian restaurants cut corners too and most pay their staff with under the table $ below minimum wage.

They're cheap.

Their one good quality though is that they're good people to their own for the most part. I've had a lot of Asian GF's. And they... actually. I don't know if they're good people. I just know they seem so weak and timid when you break up with them. :(

Like they're asking to themselves.. "w...why would you break up with me? ... was I not a good gf? c...can't you love me? :("

I hate breaking up with girls. Cred Forums made me think about race for the first time in my life. Faggots, I could have had angry hapa kids who were mad at their hapaness by now.

I always enjoy seeing these threads to see how threatened and insecure the white boys are of Asians, compared to how much of a joke they regard Indians/blacks/Muslims as.

Threatened by Asians how? This isn't a Starcraft forum. Nobody's racing to put out translations of Famicom games here. This isn't some board for subtitling anime. This isn't some Fast and Furious ricer board.

Asians are also being penalized by affirmative action.

This kind of self defense mechanism is exactly what I mean.

I listed out the few ways anyone might be "threatened" by Asians.

Can you think of any others?

Asians are good at math. Anything else?

I don't think any white guy is threatened by Asians since all women gravitate towards white cock. It's just that we admit that if it comes down to some kind of war or race war, you're even more insidious than the Jews.

Asian people are basically bystanders laughing at all the race war shit that people type. They're smart enough to focus on their own lives and own work and just work their way up through the system getting higher and higher positions and commanding respect.

It's pretty much why the Asians will win. Their parents teach them not to be retards and say some very "un-PC" things to their children like how teachers suck. "Those who can do, do. Those who can't, teach." etc.

They know the importance of exploring a childs abilities while they're young so they always try to make them study hard and do an instrument etc.

They're smart people despite all the ultra-racists here that want to show them as soul-less. It's clear they aren't.

So, if I were an ultra-white nationalist I'd be fearing Asians the most because we already know all our enemies, but it's the one camping on the sidelines LOLing at all their stupidity that is the one that's going to win.

Though I've heard things like China may split up into 16 provinces and I don't know how likely that is. They're running a very tight ship that other countries want to subvert, but I don't know if they can.

Also, they've colonized all over the world now with their own communities.

I think Asians win. They haven't got every advantage, but they certainly have the population advantage.

>threatened and insecure the white boys are of Asians

It's absolutely true that at least in the case of East Asians, they have higher IQ, and they generally have more conservative and natonalist values in their own countries without the need for religion to maintain them. Nobody denies this. As I said, they're called Honorary Aryans for a reason. I respect East Asians more than almost any other group.

But it's true that IQ isn't the only measure for a successful nation, and the idea that they've created more than Whites in the last decades is also incorrect.

Even some of the things the Japanese or Koreans are reknown for like video games started in the United States, and still have a high amount of competition here. The automotive industry also started in the West, and like most things, the industries were shipped out overseas out of convenience.

Though, as another point. Ultra-white nationalists can't deal with Asians because they've allowed Jews to subvert them so fucking badly. Top kek. Either way, Asians and whites don't have to come to war, we respect each others cultures enough to not do that.

They're good at engineering, art, economics; many things

They're also a lot more civilized as pointed out.

Going to Japan will give you an idea of the benefits of an ethnically homogeneous country.

They only test the top tier asian immigrants in western countries and the elite asians in their home countries. You never see an asian immigrant that works in the kitchen of a Thai resturant talking about an IQ test result, and you never hear about the test results of the 50 year old street shitter nor the Chinese factory worker cranking out lead paint covered matchbox cars

And yet their historical accomplishments are laughable compared to European ones.

>nigger-faced gook freaks BTFO

Self bump for master get

Well I would have to look at the methodology of taking the tests before I agree with that. You could say the same thing about white countries.

Whites in Japan act like Niggers in America.

Whenever a white is convicted of a Japanese crime in court of law...

>ZOMG DEY BE WACIST KEEPING DA WAITO PIGGU DOWN

>I WANNA GO BACK HOME TO MINNESOTA AND PLAY HOCKEY

One more time, with feeling

Eh, we're not bad at not destroying our own race by importing 3rd world trash to turn ourselves into minorities in our own countries.

Hahahahaha!!!

Yes, Asians are good at a lot of things.

But I don't see anyone feeling "threatened" by Asian engineering, or Asian art, or Asian economics.

Unless they're a weaboo and on the wrong board and wish they could draw some fucked up hentai.

I'm sure the Tokyo Olympics will outshine the Rio Olympics, but that's Brazil vs Japan.

And when it comes to picking up women, nobody feels threatened by Asian men (unless they decide to go full autismo like Elliott Rodger or VTEC).

mostly this. any way IQ isn't the ONLY thing that matters

Asian here. Can confirm that we are smarter and basically better than cumskins AKA white trash.

>Are Asians the actual master race?

They're pretty good but Ashkenazi Jews have the best genetics. Whites complaining about Jews keeping them down is exactly the same as Blacks complaining about Whites keeping them down.

Japan is even more racist than America, they just don't feel bad about it in Japan.

They get caught for crimes far less (IQ is a funny thing isnt it?). They are stealing license plates in droves here.

So why are you living in a country built by Whites instead of an overpopulated gook dump that imitates White countries?

Well you shouldn't threatened, Accomplishments, products and innovation are not a zero-sum game. And when it comes to picking up women, no man should feel threatened by other men when it comes to picking up women it is also not a zero-sum game

Asia's economies have been steadily growing decade by decade.

While USA and Europe are going backwards and getting lower and lower wages. And getting higher and higher crime.

ASIA = ANIMATRIX

Right when the humans realized they couldn't compete with AI/01 nation. Where robots destroyed human trade. When the humans failed to defeat them in war.

And then the Matrix AI went all Unit 761 on humans and made super Small Pox and killed off 95% of the human soldiers.

China is taking over the world. This is plain as day irrefutable. Nothing can stop them.

Lets see what responses this gets to prove my point...

What kind of Asian? Because Asians themselves are pretty racist against all other Asians.

It's like MY ISLAND > UR ISLAND.

Oh man that was terribly written statement.

>Whites complaining about Jews keeping them down is exactly the same as Blacks complaining about Whites keeping them down.

>its mainly only the jewish "whites" who are legitimately the smart ones

You kikes are pathetic.

Asians > Whites > Niggers

Always was, always will be. China is exploding niggers in Africa. They already conquered Africa 1000%.

Once Asia conquers the west fully and sexually, maybe stability will return to the world?

Asians never complain about "X" keeping them down because Asians fucking own the planet.

>Asia's economies have been steadily growing decade by decade.

Due to outsourcing. Which is primarily motivated by publicly held companies seeking to increase profits quarter over quarter.

Not many people in Western countries want to die in clothing factory fires, or build cars in factories with no robots, or spray paint plastic Christmas crap for 20 hours a day every day, or make smartphones next to suicide nets.

made me laugh. i'm not sure if you're being serious or not. if you were, what a dumb thing to say. kinda niggerish.

>China is taking over the world.

With air pollution?

Don't be so cocky, public school is a powerful brainwashing tool. There are lots of Asians growing up now that are becoming SJWs.

Asia dumps its liberal families off into the west. Just like how Mexico dumps its worst off in America.

Dumping grounds

There is no master race.

Well Asians tend to have smaller penises than other races.

Anyone who claims that Asians are the "master race" shouldn't ignore that uncomfortable truth (or the fact that Asians will eat penises).

These pathetic snow googles and their shitty ass diarrhea lunches, this is exactly what I mean!

Burn all the whites' cities to the ground!

They eat dogs and they used to have an inferiority complex when dealing with the European.

They also don't innovate anymore and just copy what America does in terms of tech.

As will your mother will eat Tyshawn's penis

I'm with you bros, bro.

t. East Asian.

I reckon the ones who do support you guys are the most alpha of East Asians, and the ones who don't are the most utterly and disgracefully beta, so it's no loss anyway - they'll just end up getting manhandled intellectually and physically.

>They also don't innovate anymore

just yesterday they teleported particles over 17km in Shanghai city

Because it is specialy selected sub set of the population, like all other asian groups in america and hence not representative.

>just yesterday they teleported particles over 17km in Shanghai city

Smog?

fun fact, Chinese people hide their revenue from the government (any government) and do everything in cash

Mhh maybe this has something to do, with how they are spending their Money. We in Europa and the usa spend it for diversity and China values Science even more than its own people.

Asians haven't let the kikes subvert their society to this extent yet, and a lot of them are perfectly aware of Jewish problems.

tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/167289/nanjing-jewish-studies
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/11910668/Chinese-president-snubs-Mark-Zuckerbergs-request-for-baby-name.html

Any of you retards ever had to take an actual IQ test? Not on some free website where everyone gets 140?

We're the colonizers. So far my branch of the project has managed to successfully colonize hawaii and parts of the west coast.

>Italy
what? that place is a pure shithole (at least in the south)

though one could argue that hawaii was never "truly" part of the US, just legally

Then why aren't they running shit? Why are they copying our shit. I have not met one asian on my field smarter than me. 18/20 top mathematicians alive are all white. We are superior now and were superior before. Thats why we lead.

Yes i did, but i know something about this topic i know i can't claim this iq as fact, since there is a standard derivation and you would have to do different Test several times to somewhat know your iq for sure. Some experts in the field estimate it to be more complicated to accuratly measure one Single Person than to accuratly measure a country.

>Their whole martial arts thing has been pretty much disproven by professional mixed martial arts

And I'm still disappointed about this. Like, who honestly doesn't wish you could beat up all the strongest people in the world fighting like Bruce Lee?

We're having some of our women marry off into smarter whites in an attempt to assimilate those genes into asians, we'll be fine.

No because they are not innovative. Aping whites isn't exactly the definition of master race.

>didn't know what a hat was (not even joking)

Was this just an off the boat language barrier thing?

>Like they're asking to themselves.. "w...why would you break up with me? ... was I not a good gf? c...can't you love me? :("

God, why does this turn me on so fucking much?

Men are turned on by submissiveness, women are turned on by dominance. In general.

Occasionally there will be a guy who wants some woman to walk on his balls in stiletto heels, or some woman who is a sadist. Actually, all women will be sadists if given the chance, there is a wicked stepmother hiding in every woman.

But generally, the timid submissive girl is more attractive than the nagging bully wench.

> Olympics is dominated by white and yellow countries.
>the greater a country's intelligence, the greater the advances in fitness and everything else.

>Blacks muh sports

Forget it.

So many of your medal winners were black though.

Whites definitely had great education systems and naturally was more inclined towards intellectual pursuits than partying and so on at least around the early twentieth century at the latest. Could be later, but I wouldn't know the culture beyond that era.

Because of the infrastructure and Training Provided by Western countries.

If you were asian like me (Korean) you would start hating asians as well. Almost comparable to Jews desu. Still love my parents tho... even though they support Hillary.

You know. I think it's due some cultural influences at an early age where the mind is at it's most rapid growth. Whilst K-4th are fucking off with picture books and celebrating MLK, Chinese make you recite poems (6-8) stanzas, learn a fucking hieroglyphic language and introduce algebra earlier. I came to the states around 12, I was fucking bored, didn't understand the English then so they put me into the retard class, but I made 100s on every single math work done by the normal class. I was just a bit ahead. Didn't mean I was smarter.

I've been wondering about this for quite a while: mental stamina. I'm
Asian myself, but I've seen Asians from their own countries study for hours upon hours on end. I wish I had developed that ability.
I think it might even have to do with how fucking lean they often are.

Why? Koreans make great food. Sure some of the Imigrees maybe the rich snob kind, and the governments plain obnoxious, etc etc. I still celebrate some Chinese holidays, talk to folks who still wave flag, I don't find anything particularly noteworthy to criticize about our ethnicity as a whole. Chinese here btw.

You've made some substantive contributions to the discussion, but allow me to add that at the heights of Chinese civilisation, as in the heights of western civilisation, the Chinese economic systems during those periods was very free market (though clearly not as free market as many countries in the west during the 19th and early twentieth centuries). It'd be something unprecedented to see a period in human history where both western and easy Asian societies functioned in free market systems. I think that'd be a pretty glorious period in human history.

>tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/167289/nanjing-jewish-studies

Forgot to add the relevant quotes.

>“Do the Jews Really Control America?” asked one Chinese newsweekly headline in 2009. The factoids doled out in such articles and in books about Jews in China—for example: “The world’s wealth is in Americans’ pockets; Americans are in Jews’ pockets”—would rightly be seen to be alarming in other contexts. But in China, where Jews are widely perceived as clever and accomplished, they are meant as compliments. Scan the shelves in any bookstore in China and you are likely to find best-selling self-help books based on Jewish knowledge. Most focus on how to make cash. Titles range from 101 Money Earning Secrets From Jews’ Notebooks to Learn To Make Money With the Jews.

>So, it was with a degree of apprehension that I recently traveled to the former imperial capital of Nanjing to spend the day with Prof. Xu Xin, director of the Diane and Guilford Glazer Institute of Jewish and Israel Studies at Nanjing University. The first thing Xu did was suggest lunch. As we sat down to a steaming tofu hot pot, he woefully conceded that many Chinese believe the Jews to be “smart, rich, and very cunning.” Just before my visit to Nanjing, the Chinese tycoon Chen Guangbiao made international headlines by publicly announcing his ambitions to buy the New York Times and later the Wall Street Journal. In a TV interview he explained that he would be an ideal newspaper magnate because “I am very good at working with Jews”—who, he said, controlled the media.

>“In their minds, Jewish people control the banks in America. It means for them that Jewish people control the world, controls the governments,” he railed, shaking his hands in disbelief. “I feel it’s a joke.”

nigger detected

>“Do you know how many Chinese Nobel Prize winners there are?” asked Liu, not waiting for an answer. He didn’t have to. The Chinese have long articulated ambitions to win more Nobel prizes. (No Chinese-born scientist, for example, has ever been awarded a Nobel Prize for work in the mainland.) “The Jewish population is very small but the Chinese is big,” Liu said. “Compare that, if you will. When we know that the Jewish people are so successful in both science and human studies, we feel that maybe we can learn from them.”

He says it himself. Jews push liberalism, anti-traditionalism and anti-nationalism in foreigns countries and for foreign people.

But they support traditionalism, nationalism, conservatism and Zionism for their own people and country.

Hypocrites.

I think you're wrong there: in order to create the greatest thinkers, there must be an essential degree of idealisation and hero worship - in order to achieve things beyond what is expected of the average human, one must believe and look to things that are almost superhuman, just like the creations of the great figures in history. For all this to happen, you needs philosophy, history and literature.

You can't achieve greatness when you neglect the philosophy and the soul, and it's why, without exception, the greatest men were well-read men and were very good with words.

An autistic person is perfectly capable of becoming empathetic, it's just that they won't be able to process social situations or care about their conventions. Why do you think it's so common for autistic people to care about animals?

The best asian gamers have played nearly 70 percent more, than the best european gamers. There are many cases were the parents decided, their child will become a gamer, before the child reached school age.

Meant to quote this:

>Now Liu, 28, is a doctoral student conducting research into the Jewish roots of Christianity (he spent one year in Jerusalem as part of his studies). As we sat in the university, clutching paper cups of hot green tea to keep us warm, Liu earnestly rattled off similarities between Jewish and Chinese culture. “Even if some people believe in Buddhism or Daoism or Christianity, they live their everyday life according to Confucianism,” he expounded. “The Jewish people believe in [different] denominations like reform or liberal or even nonreligious. But usually their lives follow traditional ideas.”

The East Asians commit the least crimes, there are even some stats to suggest that they commit fewer crimes than the native population, and are generally looked upon as being beta (both due to lower levels of testosterone), so I say there isn't much for them to feel threatened about - or so you'd think.

>Asian here

Doubt it, pal. Probably yet another nigger or sandnigger.