Time Magazine Puts Colin Kaepernick on Its Cover

>SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick's protest of racial inequality and oppression in the United States has landed him on the cover of the upcoming issue of Time magazine.

>The magazine tweeted out the cover Thursday morning showing Kaepernick kneeling as he's done during the national anthem of the past two regular-season games and the final preseason contest in San Diego. The headline on the cover is "The Perilous Fight" followed by "National anthem protests led by Colin Kaepernick are fueling a debate about privilege, pride and patriotism."

>Earlier this week, Kaepernick revealed that he has received death threats via multiple avenues since he began his protest. He also said his $1 million donation to organizations helping communities in need will be spread out in $100,000 increments over the course of 10 weeks.
espn.com/blog/san-francisco-49ers/post/_/id/19783/colin-kaepernick-set-to-appear-on-the-cover-of-time-magazine

Wow so brave. Thanks jews

Other urls found in this thread:

upi.com/Sports_News/NFL/2016/08/29/Colin-Kaepernick-could-be-cut-by-San-Francisco-49ers/5411472479756/
espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/17604958/san-francisco-49ers-qb-colin-kaepernick-most-disliked-player-nfl-according-poll-e-poll-marketing-research
youtube.com/watch?v=ivzrbp_WR8w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who gives a fuck about this half nigger?

>kaepernick
>black
he looks like a fucking arab

People need to start spreading the word that kneeling is an act of submission so by him kneeling during the anthem it's not a form of protest but he's submitting to every aspect and ideal of the anthem like how knights kneel before kings and queens.

>in related news, TIME sales plummet

I just don't understand this. I haven't met anyone in real life that thinks anything other than "who cares?" yet the media cannot stop talking about it.
Seriously every single day I see some recap about who else decided to kneel for the anthem. There's no debate, there's no """""""conversation""""""" it's literally just media outlets saying over and over again how important it is while everyday people completely ignore it.

They made some kike the man of the 20th century instead of Hitler. Fuck them

Who fucking cares about TIME magazine anymore? They named Anita Sarkeesian an influential person last year.

Cops need to boycott the NFL.

one drop rule is fucking retarded.

It's funny how blacks look up to people like Obama, Kaep, and Jessie Williams and thinks to himself "my people" when in fact they are half white.

when us mulattos stop trying to carry the torch for our nigger cousins, maybe we can finally achieve peace.

>Literally who 19th string quarterback on a tier-z team gets all this attention
Why

>They named Anita Sarkeesian an influential person last year.

whatever respect I had for TIME is gone.

If not this, everyone else believes he's a fucking asshole and a shitty quarterback looking for attention.

Time is literally good goy: the magazine.

isnt he about to be kicked off the 49ers for being a shitty athlete?

upi.com/Sports_News/NFL/2016/08/29/Colin-Kaepernick-could-be-cut-by-San-Francisco-49ers/5411472479756/

sounds like he got an nfl deal, and it got to him and now hes not even playing anymore because hes just being shitty and not practicing or cooperating with teammates

Do people still read magazines?

He doesn't look like an Arab, more like a North African. Maybe Egyptian or Algerian.

He's half black however, and, for some reason, everyone considers him black.

(((ESPN)))

The skypes who own the media are talking about this because if they don't they'd have to talk about trump, or, gasp, actually cover real news

tommy sotomayor has a video on this about how eager blacks are to accept mixed people, but white people automatically view a biracial white as mixed and not white.

Not only he was half white, but he was raised by white foster parents. Then he has the nerve to pull this shit.

It was pretty obvious it was just a shitty player who wanted attention.

I don't care. I don't watch googleball and I don't buy google magazine. GL getting any of my money.

Because psyOPs cia bruh

These America-hating skypes really have no shame.

I didnt know anyone read anything as boring and bland as Time anymore.

Someone tell me why they're relevant anymore

Lmao. Try calling a biracial person white and see what happens. Try calling Shaun King white.

He isn't a shitty athlete. Hr is a stupid nigger. Cant win with a nigger at the trigger because QB is a thinking mans position.
The rest of the team is playing the other team, the QB is playing chess with the defensive coordinator.
Ever play hand egg?

HE IS OPPRESSED, OKAY?!
Piece of shit privileged asshole.

These America-hating googles*

>patriotism is racist
Can't wait until they try to change New England's team name

But Shaun King IS white.

>sucks ass at his job
>pulls off shit that gets the whole country and media to pay attention to him

NFL is dead it''s all drama

Is this guy even a starter? I don't pay attention to the San Fagcisco 69er's. I'm too busy watching the Dolphins fail again and again.

Football is shit anyway.

he is 100% not african. i'm a fucking white guy with a black ancestor from like 1880 and i've got bigger lips than this faggot

He's was voted the least liked player on the NFL too

espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/17604958/san-francisco-49ers-qb-colin-kaepernick-most-disliked-player-nfl-according-poll-e-poll-marketing-research

How the hell did that happen?

Turn on the (((TV))) Thursday night football
White QB getting shit on by rookie google QB
White people btfo

Has time ever been right about anything?

THIS NIGGER SHOULD HAVE BEEN DISOWNED BY HIS WHITE FAMILY

AFTER ALL THEY DID FOR HIM HE CHOOSES TO BETRAY THEM AND CLAIM THEY ARE JUST RAYCISS

FUCKING UNGRATEFULL COON

I'm totally ok with the media blowing this shit up
Just more fuel for the white nationalism fire

>SANTA CLARA
SAN FRAN BTFO

Patriots are literally the whitest team in the league though.

I guarantee you Belichick votes Republican.

TIME used to be an honorable and unbiased publication.

Since their "Internet culture" article they have just become the ((New York Times))

He's such a stupid pussy ass little bitch that it's somewhat entertaining to watch him speak on his struggles, trials, and tribulations and sound like a degenerate piece of shit

what an icon. truly a role model for the whites out there acting like animals.

No shit right! It's funny. Kneeling for him is natural though because he loves sucking dick

does anybody give a fuck about Time Magazine lol

People ignore it because it's fucking stupid. A bunch of whiny little faggot women beaters

I don't know about his black and white percentages but I do know that he's 100% cock sucking bitch.

Didn't they put bin laden on the cover?

In any case, I don't read Time, so I don't give a precise fuck.

Why are sharts cucked? Even our refugees are standing up to the anthem.

White people cant possibly be buying these rags

So this is how the NFL dies.

youtube.com/watch?v=ivzrbp_WR8w

Oh there's racial inequality alright and it ain't against googles.

They put fuckin moot on the cover. That should tell you everything you need to know.

He's literally attention whore of the year. Who cares?