I work in one of the worst neighborhoods in chicago. Ask me anything

I work in one of the worst neighborhoods in chicago. Ask me anything.

I found my dream job in a nigger infested hell hole shite town called Englewood.

Everyday is something new and it's hilarious. As I drive to work in the morning I see these chimps, and I mean CHIMPS, walking like chimps. It's so funny to me.

What kind of dream job could you find in a place like that? Ironically, I work about 15 minutes away from Englewood, Colorado.

I don't have a question for you OP. I just wanna say be careful. Id hate to see you get taken out by stray fire from a Googles weapon as you drive home after work.

Got any good stories?

Give us a clue as to what you do. Or say outright. Not like we'll find you.

OP's dream job must be police officer or parole officer

DO NOT Use the ""N"" word .....it is GOOGLE!!! instead

"Dream Job"....are you into Crime site cleaning???

I used to live on the east side of Indianapolis in a shrinking working class white Catholic enclave and my commute out of there to work (in a decent area up north) was like a live episode of COPS some days. Saw a drugged out nasty looking prostitute get tazed at 6:30 in the morning, would see googles get arrested at the gas station all the time. Never a dull moment in the ghetto. We have two larger dogs, a security system, would keep all exterior lights on at night, and had some firearms and a carry permit. Was only there for a year and got out. This summer a cop that lived a block down the road got his house shot up at 2:30 in the morning by a google out on parole (that the officer had put away for 8 years for a felon with illegal weapon charge).

I'm laughing because I can't believe you didn't know Englewood was a nigger infested shit hole from hell, and also because no one told you when I'm sure someone you know actually knew about this.

How is co?

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

come at me bro

uh oh guys

IT"S THE PC POLICE WEEE WOOO WEEE WOO

What's your job

Logan square reporting in.

Good luck, be vigilant.

All fun and games until you get Googled.

This thread is pointless if you can't tell us what you do

Shut the fuck up nigger

how long until time-machine google street view is "racis"?

sage

My dad lives in fort wayne IN, how does it compare and is it easy to find a job in Shit-Congo? And if so how might I go about that.

Is your dad a m. Rupley?

>m. Rupley
..maybe? Why who is that?lol

>mfw moving to a place ten minutes south of Indy next year
Should I be worried?

Fuck, Indianans everywhere.

OH no, I just a phone interview with an employer in Indianappolis! What do I do if I actually get it?Are there safe places to live between Fort Wayne and India?

>AMA thread
>No answers

>>

I don't know about Indy, but Fort Wayne is pretty bad. I am from a farm house IN PA, so I wouldn't recommend either of those shitties. I would live outside of both if I were you!

Englewood murder hotel v2 plz
Party like its 1886

Extremely comfy pic

wat da muhfugin job u hav

Unless you're some kind of google wrangler, I can't see there being any dream job.

Y u have Tom Servo's dismembered head?

Of course Australia didn't get the memo.

>and I mean CHIMPS, walking like chimps. It's so funny to me.
12yo mother fucker alert

>I see these chimps, and I mean CHIMPS, walking like chimps.
Those of us down south are familiar with this sight every single day...and a lot more too.

Harlem reporting in

Polaks and cops over here

Already had my dose for the day doc