Google == nigger

old: Read the attached image. Don't argue about what other races to focus on.

We're doing this to damage the google brand and to show that we WILL discuss niggers and how they ruin everywhere they go.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ksWuC1S2uM
twitter.com/Cred
youtu.be/m2o2sT8QZMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're just applying a statement that will return one of two boolean digits, you're not assigning a new value to a variable.

I had this template made, but I'm not sure what to put in the transparent area. Anyone want to take a stab at putting a Google product in it?

What did he mean by this?

Orgnill Kontint

A Pandaren women

Bumping with OC

We're not trying to change the logic of google searches.
We're trying to weaponize the word 'google', so that Google will be forced to add it to their list of racist words to be filtered.

I'm just doing it because all these clickbait outrage journalists will be mortified that we are committing the cardinal sin of harming the Brand.

Can we already start spamming this somewhere. Maybe a YouTube video? Hashtag? I think enough people have got on board for this to stay just in Cred Forums

This is honestly the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard and I've been on this site for a goddamn decade.

"Googles" and "Skypes", really? Really? You thought this was a clever idea?

This is the type of childish, corny shit that makes people think Cred Forums is filled with teenagers trolling each other.

I know this board isn't filled with the type of people who value self-awareness, but take a long look at yourself in the mirror if you think wasting your precious time on this earth by doctoring images with a brand name is in any way going to stop niggers from being niggers.

Consider this a long overdue reality check.

I support this completely but I think you're going around it the wrong way.

As big as Cred Forums is, the "power" has always been in spreading memes to normies. Making them mainstream, which helps sway public opinion.
The goal is to fuck up Google, but putting their logo on nazi or nigger pics is fucking stupid. There's no logical connection between the two. It's a blatantly forced meme and will never catch on with normies.

We should instead focus on the word google instead, and make it synonymous with nigger. It has a pretty good sound to it, similar to the "ooga booga" thing we already meme around, and could catch on quite easily.
If you're posting anything on social media, just casually replace niggers/blacks with googles. Act as if it's already a thing. Ignore the company, just focus on the word. Casually is the important word here - don't force it.
In a month or two, Google will find themselves running a company which is effectively called "nigger". And their entire brand is built on that name, so they can't just change it.

This is about that. It's just about fucking with google. The goal os to get them to change their name over something like this. Than people we ll see how stupid this really is. Also part of it is just revenge.

youtube.com/watch?v=8ksWuC1S2uM

this isn't to stop googles being googles, it to fuck up the brand, and teach them a lesson about this kind of censorship

FORCED
O
R
C
E
D

Not only that but you're falling into Google's trap of self censorship. Luckily this stupid shit will die in a week.

if you don't like google how else are we going to say nigger out loud without it being obvious

>found the skypes

i already made that last thread

True

So obviously forced. If i was cringing any harder my face would turn inside out

fucking hell lol

well it may be the only way in the future to get around censorship, and its coming you can tell they are ramping up for it

best to get the word out early

unless you have a better idea

dis is sum dum ass cracka shiet

google employee detected

I mean they sure as hell won't censor their own company names.

>unless you have a better idea
I do. Read

I once called a google a freak to his face. I hate googles

Sure mate, everyone who doesn't into your forced meme bullshit is a Jew.

>Pepe
>kek
>googles

All reddit tier forced as fuck shit memes.

If Hillary clinton being forced to attack pepe is not a 500% win, then good luck on your crusade.

This is a pretty good one.

besides after the whole "American mathematician" "American art" and "American couple" all being niggers its time google gets the full attention of pol

I didn't like the idea at first but I'm tired of google's shit. All fucking googles must hang

more like this plox

..but do people search for 'google' very often?

Fuck off Dad.

Heh.
Googles.

I'm probably late to the game, but we would probably be better to call them Hillarys or Obamas.

I doubt many people search google for 'google'

Piss off retard, doesn't have anything to do with stopping basketball Americans. This has to do with trolling google's censorship AI. If you can't see that then I'm not sure what to tell you. There is nothing childish about fucking with something meant to limit speech online. I'm saying this as an American, not a Cred Forumstard

point is to punish nigger for being a bunch of kikes

Goods, Google shopping now this. Hoe can anyone hate it

#googlelivesdontmatter

people like this are just edgy contrarians. ignore them as they are too stupid to understand that this is an effort to combat internet censorship.

#GLM

meme it

>USALemonParty?

Like lemonparty.org. Gay ass Google.

>as they are too stupid to understand that this is an effort to combat internet censorship.
Or perhaps just pointing out that what people are doing now is fucking stupid and there's a much better way to do it?

remember if they erase us, make them erase themselves

I do when I forget what the URL is.

Yea, this really proves to me how young Cred Forums is.

No one but children could think this is funny or clever. It's retarded, and I'm appalled by the amount of people willing to play along.

We need a purge. The newfag menace is out of control.

This. Shit like this cringy as fuck meme almost makes me want to move to 8ch. At least that place isn't filled with 13 year old kids.

where do you think this started google face

Can we replace Google with Microsoft?

I just want Windows to die already.

no

nigger employee detected

Get in here.

You're retarded? Or just didn't read OP?

Elaborate

someone make a google .inc one where a google is getting tattooed

you need to be censored.

Youtube Heroes

>see picture
>kek
>open new tab to bing preparing to call your bullshit
holy shit wake me up
I'M SORRY I WONT TAKE ANY MORE SLEEPING PILLS JUST WAKE ME UP FROM THIS

>I just want Windows to die already.
Hello macfag.

HAHAHA

PICKING UP LARGE SKYPE ACTIVITY SIR, HOW DO WE RESPOND?

Only a burger could think macs are the only alternative

Needs to be a google getting something like "kill white people" tattooed or something. Got an image?

Got a logo?

It's one of the most searched terms you stupid google.

Everyonr but me musy learn

SHEEEIT

Very nice. Nice and fresh.

I love it.

>his come back is arch

Arch is objectively the best linux distro.
Regardless, any will do. My point stands.

They have only released a video. Best I can do is this screen cap.

If you haven't heard it's basically a youtube censorship program.

At least the aussie sees.

Pls jack bring your shitpost back. These forced memes are so fucking boring.

what the fuck? its real

What did he do guys?

twitter.com/Cred Forums/status/779056333249142784

Did he give up the IP's of Cred Forums's more militant section?
Is he shutting down /pol?
Did he allow the feds full access?
Did he sell to Soros?

Hate niggers

>Did he allow the feds full access?
>implying they didn't already have it

Its literal 1984, they are erasing us. No future generations will always think Europe was majority black.

Shouldn't you retards be using nigger on Cred Forums so normies won't find it?

>those numbers
fuck
More like Brave New 1984
We're getting the worst of both worlds

The word Faggot is now Canada

>the movement you are now embracing the "alt-right" is seen as a nazi movie of pathetic memesters yet these morons think that using google instead of niggers will damage google

>We should instead focus on the word google instead, and make it synonymous with nigger.

This, use google as a drop in for nigger on normie boards that won't tolerate 'nigger.'

Normies will think it's cute and funny.

If we call sand niggers google too they won't even make the racism connection until it's too late!

honestly hitler is the only thing that can save us now

its that bad

If this catches on..... it will an epic habbening

I like this new Google.

You guys are actually missing the point, or clearly trying to counter this because you know what will happen.

We aren't spreading memes to normies, the Hillary campaign is trying to use /pol as a symbol to normies and increasing it's influence online from traffic.

If MSM picks them up, all they're going to do is spread it even further. Blacks will start calling each other googles and it's done.

Gary Johnson has the right idea about blacks. youtu.be/m2o2sT8QZMs

>been on Cred Forums for a decade
>giving someone else a reality check

nice one m8. congratulations on literally wasting your life

no, the idea is to associate derogatory terms with a brand.

This is the list:

>Skypes - jews
>Google - niggers
>Bings - chinks
>Facebooks - ???
>Yahoos - spics
>Twitters - ???
>Microsofts - ???

Leave Sleepy Ben out of this.

Use that one medical student who used bleach to treat lung congestion.

So, what happened some 6 hours ago? I remember people talking about a Hiro tweet apologizing and then every thread talking about this project got deleted.

What was that? How many casualties do we have?

>We aren't spreading memes to normies

>If MSM picks them up
>spread it even further.
>Blacks will start calling each other googles
Yeah, those would be the normies.

And the only way to make it spread that much is to make it mainstream. Make it a well known racist term in general, that's the whole point. A couple CTR shills or normies drawn here by shillary aren't going to do that. You need a wider audience.

You're an idiot. This whole thing started with the Google Hero thing, where an user said there's always a way around filters, and mentioned using googles instead of niggers as an example. None of those other companies/brands you listed have anything to do with this.

And you're not going to associate a whole brand with any term. There's absolutely no connection between the two and something like that will never go mainstream.

You're just making yourselves look like idiots and ruining any legitimate effort to actually do this properly.

Youtube Hero* actually.

has the word nigger in it. Defeats the purpose.

So will google refuse to list lyrics to black rap songs in it's search results?

Thats actually a good thing.

Better?

ORIGINAL BEN "UNLOADING MY NINE ON THE WELFARE LINE" GARRISON ART

What does it take to stop the gigga Google?

But 'nigger' and 'faggot' are seriously my two favorite words due to both types of persons being my least favorite in that order.

This google shit is stripping 50% from me.

Pic related

You guys remember when we had to fill out two words for our captchas and we could just shoot in "nigger" for half of the captcha?

What did we cause from any of that? It was fun tho

DAILY REMINDER (((They))) are getting ready for 'semantic web' or 'web 3.0' which will essentially be Facebook exported into the entire internet, ie completely controlled, accountable and with UN jurisdiction of ICANN - hate speech will be the new boogeyman of civility, with masses of easily swayable children (think tards buying into the self censorship troll 'google = nigger') perpetuating their lies and propaganda

OMG this is gold.

Just curious I they will show pages with offensive words like, cracker, honkey, cumskin, bubba, redneck, gringo, hillbilly, whitey, white devil.

Probably not. But that just proves that it isn't racism that Google is against it's only the "wrong" kind of racism.

meanwhile blockchain web delivery is right around the corner with maidsafe, and ethereum.

slow as fuck, but pretty much set, until encryption gets banned.

>maidsafe, and ethereum.
What the fuck are those? Two prescription meds? A morning after pill, and an anti depressant?

That's the problem with a lot of great open source and shareware. The fucking names. Nobody know what they are, and they're too weird to remember.

That's why megacorps use simple, easy to remember names that automatically associate with products. Office, Chrome, Excel, Trojan.

I was making a hypothetical statement about what would be used if we were to go past skypes and google. And yes they do have some connection, they all censor shit, and theyre all bad, so why not?

We're not trying to associate a term with a brand, we are using a brand name as a replacement for a term. English obviously isn't your first language.