What's does Cred Forums think of steven crowder and his internet podcast?

What's does Cred Forums think of steven crowder and his internet podcast?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_Germany
jstor.org/stable/1972501?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
youtube.com/watch?v=VybWkpt_3Jo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hes a fucking virgin loser

gay

why would you listen to someone give you their opinions on things? are you too lazy to read and form your own?

No matter what you think of him, you can't claim he is a virgin loser. His wife is smoking hot.

Because it's interesting to get other people's opinions even if I don't agree with them. Quit being a fucking autist.

I enjoy the show. I try to catch it each week, even if I don't 100% agree with all of his viewpoints.

praise kuk

kek, the lack of self awareness in what you just said is golden.

gets damn.

Great entertainer and right-wing commentator.

Cred Forums doesn't like him cause he's not a devout Trump follower or militant about anything.

fuck off crowder you stupid faggot

Thinks screaming into his mic gives his braindead arguments creedence

Hes not funny but he can make good points

who?

what the fuck kind of idiot listens to political podcasts?

Educational if you're still in middle school, funny if you're still in high school

Stop making these threads, Steven.

You're not funny at all. You'd be more effective if you didn't try so painfully hard to be funny.

Or do gay shit like trying to copy the Bill Burr rant and upload it to your own channel with an "epic rant by comedian shuts down crowd" title.

Pseudo-intellectual.

One time, he said that Nazis supported abortion policies which is just plain wrong. Nazi Germany, in fact, subsidized families to have more children and directly opposed abortion as they believed it was a communist ideal.
In Nazi Germany they even gave out fucking medals to women who had four or more children:
Cross of Honour of the German Mother
The Cross of Honour of the German Mother 1st Class Order – Gold Cross

>In Nazi Germany, the penalties for abortion were increased again. In 1943, providing an abortion to an "Aryan" woman became a capital offense. Abortion was permitted if the foetus was deformed or disabled. The Cross of Honour of the German Mother (German: Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter), referred to colloquially as the Mother’s Cross of Honour or simply Mutterkreuz, was a state decoration and civil order of merit conferred by the government of the German Reich to honour a Reichsdeutsche German mother for exceptional merit to the German nation. The decoration was conferred from 1939 until 1945 in three classes of order, bronze, silver, and gold, to Reichsdeutsche mothers who exhibited probity, exemplary motherhood, and who conceived and raised at least four or more children in the role of a parent.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_Germany

>The former period was characterized by the suppression of the birth control movement, increasing restrictions on grounds for legal abortion, and severe penalization of performers of illegal abortions. During the war, racial grounds were virtually the only basis for legal abortion, numbers of illegal abortions rose abruptly, and penalties were severe.
jstor.org/stable/1972501?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

And literally one million more sources confirm that Nazi's were extremely anti-abortion.
But, fuck it, let's all listen to retarded Crowder who can't even do a basic Google search. He is just trying to capitalize off the growing youth conservative moment.

>starting strength
>no gains
>not supporting trump

cuckservative definition

He's got a naturally funny personality but when he does his stupid skits it comes off as him trying way too hard and it's cringey.

His TYT impersonations are hilarious though.

I listen to him regularly. More than half of it is funny, some of it isn't.

I don't personally find him particularly insightful or the best interviewer/debater but he's at least playing for the right team.

He was referring to the fact that abortions were legal for undesirable groups a la the black abortion rate in the US today.

I think what you're trying to say is he doesn't have any conviction.

>youtube.com/watch?v=VybWkpt_3Jo
At 2:30 Crowder says, "[Nazi's were] radically pro-abortion."

M8, he literally is fucking retarded and the mindless conservacucks who follow him eat it up the same way retarded liberals eat up shit from Reddit and MSNBC.

Basic research and common sense is dead. It doesn't even make sense WHY Nazis would be pro-abortion. So he's just retarded in the fact that he can't Google AND that he can't even use common sense to rationalize that Nazi ideology would be common sense anti-abortion.

He said the Nazi's supported Abortion as part of a Eugenics program. Not that they were pro-choice.

He was correct and your sources supported exactly his point.

who dis is?

Absolute cuck

Then why would he say they were "radically pro-abortion" in which they clearly aren't?

He muddies the waters and, as I previously stated, is just trying to bank off the growing alt-right and youth conservative movement.

I honestly wonder if he even believes in conservationism. Sort of like how Austin Petersen had only been studying Libertarian philosophy for a few years before running as a Libertarian president candidate.

If you watch anything else he has done - including his Hillary comparison released just this week - you'll see him state very precisely that the Nazis were pro-abortion for eugenics purposes.

They were. Your sources support that statement.

the painting muhammad video was really good

other than that, meh. talking heads are a dime a dozen

I dislike how he raises his voice, but I wouldn't call his arguments braindead.

I understand they supported abortion for eugenics reasons, and my sources support that. I am just speaking in general though. As in, you or I, if we were white women instead of white men, would be a capital offense. Obviously they would support abortion for Jews or gypos and the like.

He's a faggy Canadian who only has retarded cruzbots from arfcom listen to him.

He can go over the wall when trump gets in.

Witless idiot that markets to bluepilled 95 IQ conservatives. The only guy I know who watches him is a brodozer-driving, macho posturing conservative who thinks that "libruls can't wipe their own asses."

Well, Crowder wasn't wrong. He didn't say the Nazis were pro-choice. He said they were pro-abortion, which they were.

Pro-Abortion =/= Pro-choice.

Basically a Hannity for Millenials with a bit of Glenn beck showmanship

One of the only news sorces that doesn't suck ass and uses sources and reason in their arguments

he's a failed actor from leaf land who is masquerading as an alt-right personality to salvage a career.

he is more conservative then trump and calls out everyone on all sides. thats a good thing, and yes hitler was a leftist-statist fuck up quit trying to rewrite history

>and yes hitler was a leftist-statist fuck up quit trying to rewrite history
Yeah, but he was against abortion though. Quit being brainwashed.

>you need to be tall, muscular, rich, and a hard core cuckservative if you want me and if you don't like my high standards then your just a triggered manlet and you need to fuck off

Nothing wrong with that.

It's not the daily shoah

eugenics of undesirables in many ways can be considered abortion

>but not of everyone else!
i dont know whether that is true or not and is not important

He's kind of "milquetoast" to be honest. Not very funny or really entertaining over all, but he has his very, very rare moments.

He really needs to ditch the lame impressions with his extremely unfunny cohost. That guy needs to go away.

I would stay a virgin for 30 years if in the end my reward was a girl that looked like that...heh..

Naw i kinda like him. His impersonation of Cenk was pretty funny. His Tranny "IM just a bill" video was pretty good. I kinda get a gay vibe from him though. He always brings up gay shit.

lmao

That's just Canadians.

she just said they had to be active
pretty much don't be fat

Daniel?