A Google gives free hugs

A google gives free hugs in an effort to act like a decent educated black man. During the Charlotte Riots.
This is how the rest of the Googles treat him.

youtube.com/watch?v=_59kJXOLbKg&feature=youtu.be&a

Other urls found in this thread:

wbur.org/hereandnow/2015/05/14/refugees-congo-uwiringiyimana
youtube.com/watch?v=zY-1Um1Gzzk
ageofshitlords.com/infiltrating-mommy-wars-facebook-group/
twitter.com/MariamVeiszadeh/status/778883826554548225
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

warms the heart :'^)

If it was a Skittle...

upvoted

>So now that just because one killed someone all cops kill people?
>It's like, what if you ran into a Japensse person-
>I can't even reason with you
>You can't! You can't!
It's like they know they're wrong but still do the wrong thing.

>not kicking him in the balls

Google?
Test: nigger

It's a social experiment.

Poor black man, trying to reason with googles its almost impossible.

jej
again

Based

Thank you black man

bump for peace
niggas gon be willin'

This made my night. Dude made perfect sense.

Man, the black community is really damaged in America.

Like you can see they struggle with their identity. It's really sad to see.

It's always nice to see a black who isn't a complete dindu

It's all the us vs. them MSM race baiting combined with American obsession with counterculture and fetishization of violence. Perfect shitstorm.

Just goes to show how brain-washed they are by the leftist media.

Also doesn't help that King Google always sides with the BLM movement rather than the police, even after evidence arises that what the police have done was justified.

Wouldn't want to overtly "stab them in the back". Then the democrats might not have that minority support, and without it, they are nothing.

will you fucking pussy cucks have some damn honor and stop censoring your own speech

this is america goddamnit

Law abiding = not a google

>censoring speech

It's like you've never played chess in 3 dimensions. Are you a google or something?

He's a plant. He will be shot dead by the police before the end of next week. All of the blacks will cry for war.

As a law enforcement officer this gives me hope. I get berated every single shift, and if we had more people like this maybe I wouldn't need to drink as much as I do, and I'm only 26.

HE AINT NO PLANT, I SEEN HIM BACK DURING 1992, HES A REAL BRUVA

Google please!

Fucking googles man.

>Censoring
You dont get it.

Good dude, hope he doesn't get jumped by those he's trying to reason with

Nigger

this dudes a rad dude

fo sho muh google

No, you don't get it. You're supposed to use the filter OUTSIDE of Cred Forums. It does literally nothing here.

You know he will. Nigs gonna nig

>Not using it here AND outside of Cred Forums.
Every little bit counts since Cred Forums threads/archives come up on google searches alot.

Why the fuck would you want google to list Cred Forums results more frequently? I swear you reddit newfags are fucking retards.

That's not the point, nor would it matter.

We tried to solve this the proper way multiple times.

Then booth killed lincoln.
Then republicans stopped democrats from genocide.
Then they all didn't want to go to Liberia.
Then Liberia discovered why white people acted like they did.

Then we took in the jewish refugees from Germany, the academic ones in particular, and it's all been downhill ever since.

I know this feeling.

I know exactly how this dude feeling.

The whole point of the meme is that google is filtering "nigger" out of its searches, so you filter it as "google" to have google list racist pages/comments/etc. On the other hand, using "nigger" on Cred Forums would keep it out of google search more often, while using the google "safe word" would make it show up more often due to not being filtered. You are a dumb reddit faggot who has no idea what he's memeing about.

>censoring

moving forward in an effort to prevent it, actually. proving that slurs are more than a specific string of letters.

he said "since" not "so"

Free mugs

>a fucking leaf
see

>he thinks it's just search engine results they're fucking with

they want to constantly scan the internet for 'bad words' and make individual website moderators extinct by charging for their autofilter shit

and this is just the shit they're telling us

>[
Fuck i'm behind the times... why we calling Dindus googles?

I fail to see how this justifies censoring yourself on Cred Forums, unless you think google somehow has the power to censor this place.

The minute a liberal is put to the challenge of reasoning with someone, they immediately resort to "Ugh, I can't even with you!". They're all children.

Man, they are just trying to screw google over so their plan back fires because google are a bunch of safe space pussy liberals.

How are you not getting this bro? Google couldn't censor Cred Forums.

Google hating google here

Same

>Google couldn't censor Cred Forums.
Which is exactly why it's pointless to word filter yourself on Cred Forums. Again, do it outside of Cred Forums if you actually want to do more than be a dumb meme kiddy instead of fucking playing word police and telling people to say "google" here on Cred Forums instead of "nigger".

More proof that their women are their biggest problem.

All the men were able to talk and reason. The women were the ones that were belligerent and angry.

There is nothing worse than a black women.

It's unfortunate that the views of one good black man is drowned out by googles.

Hey, I hugged that faggot. I saw him when I was at a Trump rally.

Not it doesn't you dumb nigger. You can't censor Cred Forums. Everyone says whatever the fuck they want here, cut out this cucked bullshit kike tactic

>Then republicans stopped democrats from genocide.

Wait, this is the republicans fault now? Dude, Democrats are responsible for the current ideas that fuels this cancerous behavior among blacks today. Practically every piece of socioeconomic data collected prior and after the 60s on blacks pretty much prove this. And don't blame it on the jews, majority of this social engineering was initiated and advocated by white leftist who wanted to do good by blacks by removing personal responsibility and telling them that the differences that they see in outcomes is due to racist whitey who have kept them down for centuries. And the result of this sort of thinking has produced the mess that this country finds its self in today.

They are useful idiots being used by shitskin journalists to prove how stupid this place can be, don't mind them, they will be claiming people that fell for it are 'retarded niggers' soon enough, hooray anonymity

There's a couple of googles, free hugs goog included, that seem to always find the camera for every channel.

Are they actors brought in for PR?

Why don't we try to promote a city sit in? They just all sit in the center of Charlotte like an american version of the arab spring? They're probably tired from walking, why don't they just sit down and refuse to move? by noon they could have the entire city at a stand still

This guy should be the new MLK
Without a leader that tells them how to not be retarded the chimps gonna chimp

Now you know how we feel when we see white cuckolds

Ever tried to talk to one of these numale feminists? Id rather eat a rock.

is there any way to get this idea to the protesters? Wheres black leonardo decaprio?

>acts like a human being
>is immediately rejected by the rest

It's like when a black guy speaks properly, dresses nicely or pursues nerdy hobbies or science or something. They get ostracized and called an oreo.

See, being intelligent, civilized and acting human is improper nigger behavior.

spam this idea to protesters NAOW

Memes are effective.
Gonna meme google into bad social situation.
It's a Skype strategy, but sometimes you have to act like a Skype to out Skype other Skypes.

being an intelligent goog is a sentence worse than death

This entire Cred Forums psyops mission is fucking hilarious.

It's literally and unironically the skypes behind all of it.

Same with being an uncucked white male

My race is partially a bunch of pathetic feminist jewpuppets that try to fuck asian girls

Acts like a human being the rest lose their shit.

This. It hurts us whites too to see our fellow white brothers give in to this cucked shit

> I can't even reason wit too!
> you can't! You can't!

This video in a nutshell. Good on that MAN for trying to be a voice of reason for his community but sadly all he's talking to are a bunch of Googles

The ironic part is he is literally in charge of the police as the head of the executive branch.

pic related is an officer who was murdered in Lousiana after the Dallas Police Shootings.
The black community is beyond fucked.

I mean shit at least if we were black wed get to be slaves in 100 years

Whites just gonna die out and stop existing most likely

My fucking kids don't even have states left to move to because Obama is importing 50k more 85 avg IQ potentially violent africans straight out the warzone into the white states.

Straya is right here.
Censoring ourselves on here to prove that we can't be censored is dumb. If you want to actually do something, go to other social media and start spreading the google meme.

Wait, what? Fucking why? At least send them to Detroit.

Is he trying to turn the entire country into Detroit?

Don't Google out user

This guy and Ben Carson are the only blacks that shouldn't be hung on the day of the rope.

im actually glad you found this OP. i am genuinely trying to stave off white rage. i need things like this to keep reminding me that day of the rope would also effect people like this.

i don't want there to be a race war.

Googles don't even care about black people

They just fucking hate everything and use the black card to spread more hate like a white supremacist uses the white card to spread hate

Fake. Probably a white man in disguise.

I have a numale friend that disappoints me everyday.

Feels bad man.

God that's depressing. Are there any last bastions of white superiority left in the world?

All these made me realize is that Women can't handle anything rationally. The men sit and listen to this guy reasonably while the women hoot and hollar. Women are the fucking problem

Being an uncucked white male is just an annoyance. At least dealing with cucks is easy. Dealing with an army of feral googs every goddamn day would be like hell. And the (((media))) will lump you in with all the most irrational and shitty ones so even when you try to act reasonable there is no escape.

thats not a Google that is an American Man.

wbur.org/hereandnow/2015/05/14/refugees-congo-uwiringiyimana

Every 2 months he finds a new group of dark skinned foreigners with unsustainable birthrates that "need" to be subsidized with white American land.

WHY NOT JUST HELP THEM IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY? WHY BRING IN A 5-1 BIRTHRATE INVASION FORCE OF LOW IQ NATION RUINERS

Because white genocide

Yep. Their women are their highest issue.

Black men do well when they don't have their women around.

White men have more control of their women.

The two little she googles were clearly were paid inciting agents

Don't call him a google plz he seems nice.

"Those that give up essential liberty for temporary safety deserve neither." - Benjamin Franklin

Google is easily one of (perhaps the worst, neck and neck with Facebook really) company in the world in terms of harm to the human race. So turning google into nigger is pretty gr8 if you ask me.

ps: google lives don't matter

They always this shit. "We're rioting, looting, and breaking shit for love. Because you peaceful citizens are hateful. Stop the hate."

youtube.com/watch?v=zY-1Um1Gzzk

I don't even hate black people. I just want most of them to have their own prosperous nationa next to ours. I like my neighbors but I don't invite them to sleep in my bed or change my kids diapers.

Everyone from Tupac to Cred Forums wizards knows about women.

They are the destroyers, but only because we allow them to. Judaism is a matriarchy and it makes their destructive ways make a lot of sense.

Make way for the kang

>white men have more control over their women
Doesn't really say much in the year 2016 considering what white women have become.
>pic extremely fucking related

ageofshitlords.com/infiltrating-mommy-wars-facebook-group/

True but we still have the slow impending extinction that much of our race just welcomes with spread asscheeks

Cant even rally half these cucks to do anything other than beat off while another man fucks their """girlfriend"""

It takes a bit of courage to go hug the cop. It takes ablot of courage to defend that action to all the mindless horde behind you.

He might talk funny but hes doing a lot more good in general than all those other fuckers waiting to burn a business down when the camera is off.

I know how you feel but is that even possible? I mean, look at most of Africa and Haiti and shit.

Can they even accomplish that on their own? If there are any black people that could they are far too few to make a difference.

I think it has to do with evolution. Blacks in Africa stayed the same for hundreds of thousands of years. They lived in a climate that didn't change much if at all from year to year so they never had to plan ahead, diversify etc, they specialized.

This

Black Americans are not niggers or googles

Just Americans.
>no black or white to be unity.

Race Husslers want you in that dichotemy.

Yeah. Id hug the shit out of him. Its okay to get along.

Wait can you not say nigger on pol?

calling niggers googles? why?

Nobody told you not to say "nigger", faggot.

Shit, I just got Aussied...

>(points at cop)this man gave me a hug and (points at nigger) this man wants to fight me for that

i fucking love this man.

Sounds like it's been downhill since 1865 bro

Google am I right

Google was trying to censor the word nigger. So we made it so that if you google google you end up with niggers. It makes Google look bad.

>at the end of the day we're all google kangz

ah ok fuck google and niggers

That black guy in the video is a good person. It's a shame he is being met with so much opposition from idiots within his own community.

#GoogleLivesMatter

The Clinton foundation fucks up more than 1 black country

Globalism is not just destroying the west, it is suppressing non-white nations everywhere around the world

I touch peepee

Good habits start at home, you stupid google.

where?

True but just clarifying who I was talking about

>Like you can see they struggle with their identity

most of them don't have dads and have broken family so yeah it's a big problem

Googles have an absurd propensity for repeating the same phrase over and over and over.

>TAKE OFF DAT BADGE
>TAKE OFF DAT BADGE
>TAKE OFF DAT BADGE
>TAKE OFF DAT BADGE
>TAKE OFF DAT BADGE

You can use the term on reddshit and jewbook

They cant censor outside Cred Forums once we start a meme here

>googles who overcome their savage tendencies and become decent citizens are now branded race traitors
What a sad existence.

>everyone praising this guy and discounting the others' justified anger
>basically you want blacks to be good little niggers

Except it isn't working

>Justice
>Justice
>Justice

He's a good hearted person sad how he gets treated as a traitor by others for trying to bring a positive message.

how do you think people will learn about it and come to use it?

Yes. That's exactly what we want. We want them to act like white people.

Democrats used to be based and fully supported eugenics. The Democratic party goes back to Jackson man, you need to brush up on your history. Democrats being cucked currently unfortunately a disgrace to their history.

I'm not a burger but in my understanding any google who studies, works hard or tries to be a good citizen is called an uncle tom or told he acts white.

God Americans are fucking man children with regards to communicating. Why is everyone constantly shouting in this high pitched whiny voices.

Are you so sure? Democrats aren't that different, they just hide it all with flowery words.

You don't think they aren't practicing a form of eugenics on a global scale now? They know what they're doing.

He's a white knight trying to get brownie points from America for being a suck up. He is in fact a, "pussy nigga." I mean, people are out their rioting like monkeys, and sure this guy is being peaceful, but it's kinda like going out to protest the police just to hug them. It's gay. I don't even care about what the protest is about... "this nigga gay".

Kek that damage control in the comments is reaching critical levels of salt and denial

Yes or called an oreo. Black on the outside but white on the inside.

Niggers despise an educated and civilized black man almost more than a white man.

Unless you think Cred Forums makes up >51% of the population of the internet you want to spread it to outsiders and get them to use it, you stupid americuck.

I could see them practicing dysgenics, even with their taxpayer funded abortion mills importing third worlders is still a net loss for our collective human capital

I'm going to be really fucking depressed watching this google arent i

>we need to give them room to destroy.

if every BLM "protest" was like tonight they wouldn't be tanking race relations in america. i waited the entire stream for some prime chimp on national guard action but nothing major happened. they mostly behaved.

if they were just fucking civil about this whites wouldn't be buying guns to conceal carry in record numbers now.

reminds me of a white person on Cred Forums trying to speak up against racism.

Who the fuck hugs strangers?

Could be a fucking supermodel and I'm not still not gonna want a hug.

That's why googles always be googles. As soon as a black person start to act like a normal citizen, googles start to blame him for "acting like white"

I don't care I want the race war

This man is a hero.

Wait are the censoring jew ?
Time to use jèw I guess.

> "The cop gave me a hug, and that black guy wants to fight me."

Thank you based black man.

I get this, but we have to get everyone on the same page first.
It seems not everybody got the memo.

this

>All those salty whores trying to convince people it's not real

lol, sounds like they're upset because they won't be leeching off their husbands anymore after all those divorces

Kek

nigger

Word.

>guy tries to talk some sense
>nigs heckle, talk over, make fun of, mimic, and do everything except actually present any arguments at all
ridiculous

>justified anger
You didn't see the Facebook video a friend of mine shared til it got taken down of a group of blacks cornering a white guy in a parking garage and mobbing him because of the color of his skin.
And now my ass has to worry about that happening to me.
What if my sister, who lives alone with my niece in a shitty apartment complex and is literally one of the only whites there is taken to make an example out of?
That's the shit I worry about now. I've never had to do that until last year.

> I have a numale friend that disappoints me everyday.
You know, it's probably time to ditch that faggot.

everyone speeds all the time, our roads simply couldnt handle what we ask of them if we didnt average 10-15 over, even when you see a cop you only slow down to +5

Hug man
>Hey, I have a rational and pertinent argument, anybody like to discuss?
Niggers
>Bix nood bix nood chiggety biggety niggety ooga booga
Hug man
>If we dehumanise the police we're buying into the belief that there is an us versus them paradigm, causing only tension and divisiveness, exacerbating the situation to the point where a solution becomes harder to reach.
Niggers
>Bix nood bix nood chiggety bix unca tom ass mufuggah sheeit booga ooga nooga.

twitter.com/MariamVeiszadeh/status/778883826554548225

Stupid googles

based

>justified anger

Keep sucking hard on that nigger cock faggot.

"The Black Community" is a myth

They are normal people who happen to be black who just want to live their lives, and then there is childish "we shall overcome" dashiki googles who just use this as an opportunity to wild out and get free shit.

They spend more time and effort trying to fix a system that isn't really broke because they do not understand concepts like Law Enforcement, so they compare it to the closest thing they can understand: Street gangs. They see LEOs as a fucking street gang.

None of these motherfuckers are blaming hip hop or their media that glorifies senseless violence. When will someone point this out, Someone could just repeat the lyrics of any top ten hip hop song at any time and prove the point to them.

kool keith and the early hip hop shit was not violent or promoting drug use really, but at least with mainstream trap and stuff nowadays you have a point.

This video rides a strange line for me.

I am on his side and yet find him incredibly naive.

I see myself in him and yet he is the Other.

Very strange. Very difficult video.

>never had to fear about a group of people from another race ganging up on you and say... lynching you or something
how ironic

if it makes you feel better black on black crime is much more common that black on white crime

but really

i hope it doesnt get to that point either

honestly though I think all this is by skypes in an attempt to make us WANT a police state. It's needed there but the skypes want us to think it's needed everywhere

>LOVE IS FREE
>YAH BUT WE DON'T GET GIBEDATS FO LOVE NIGGAH

I like this new maymay :^)

>It's all the us vs. them

anyone think that comes from the usage of the term "black"? If we keep saying "whites" and "blacks", it automatically ingrains a sense of opposition. Maybe subconciously it implements a sense of opposition. I think this is why many other ethnic groups are able to fall under the radar and handle their own Americanized cultures while we still dealing with identity politics from both blacks and whites when there should be a sense of integration like other minority groups (like Asian Americans).

Prefer to use African American for the good ones, blacks for the thugs and criminals.

Being raised by a mom alone will cause one to get emotional. Dads need to be there to ingrain a sense of practicality.

It's why you see black celebrity kids doing well.

Why do Asian nerds tend to look like complete faggots?

like the white cuck holding the dildo doesn't look the part? wake the fuck up, pal.

fucking googles

It must me a nightmare for people like this guy to grow up and live among such retarded idiots.

That is like lvl1 weapon of memetic warfare.

8:47

Looks like they're trying to drag a motorist out of his car like in the LA riots. (the people who got dragged out were beaten to death or severe medical emergencies)

We should meme that clip to bring about awareness about what they want to do to random people in cars and that they should never stop for them.

And this sad scene is why we will never stop having a nigger problem. There are good people, black people, who are shouted down by the niggers around them. Niggers have hijacked anything good that may have come from this. It actually makes me sad.

>repeating the same phrase over and over and over
>not the definition of what happens on Cred Forums
>not the definition of memes

>I know how you feel but is that even possible?

Education. Why do kids of black celebrities seem to do fine? Because they get access to good schools.

Africans that immigrate to America are a rising successful minority. Meaning they want to escape their conditions. They're conditions are pretty much third-world, meaning implenting Western education in a community that's essentially a blank slate without the baggage of the African American community means you can help set up a propsperous community.

I'd emphasize the STEM education in a school like that.

same here, let's touch pepee together

This is what "free hugs" ends up leading to.

can someone fill me in on this google thing with blacks?

passive-aggressive

Yes, I agree absolutely. I was in Cleveland during the RNC and this is the type of behavior they exhibit. They ARE BLM, but they are the ones that are bussed it, not the local organic protesters.

Empathy is why the white race are cucked to all hell.

Let me fuck your white daughter bruh.

Only because of forgetting that empathy goes to everyone including yourself

I almost had faith when I saw roxanne calling her out. Then I noticed she was just rustling jimmies.

amen. this is an attempt to make Cred Forums swallow the bluepill of censoring itself into not saying nigger.

i hope we see the media held accountable for what it has done to America. Im not holding my breath.

It would need to start with the blacks. it can never happen until they throw off the yoke of victimization and instead of pointing at the white bogeyman they start pointing at the real culprits. The media first put Black Culture on a pedestal, then put Black Victimization on a pedestal giving millions of people a scapegoat to point at for their problems. This shit has fucked up America so bad. Im a white man in his 30s who has always tried to be civil and polite with all i meet. have always been good friends with all of my neighbors, me helping them and them helping me whenever possible.

I wave at all of the neighbors on my block whenever i am out an about, and up until about 2 years ago every single one of em waved back or at least acknowledged me with a smile or a nod. Now I have 6 blacks living within 10 houses of me on either side of the street that will only respond with hard looks and mean mugging. One of them is even someone whose IPhone I found and returned to them. Nothing but hard looks or assholery in what used to be a super friendly and accepting neighborhood. When I see these people now I can literally feel the tension in the air. I dunno, its fuckin shameful. It is shameful what the media has done to my community. It is fuckin shameful that these nigs see me as a sort of enemy now.

I have noticed that none of the older blacks seem to be affected by this hate. we all still get along great, maybe even better sense all this bullshit happened. it is the younger ones, aged maybe 15 to 30 that seem to be full of hate. I guess it would be expected from the nigger thug types, but these people are mostly college educated or at the very least gainfully employed nigs. It is sad to see what the media and also what the democrats have done... have sacrificed and destroyed all in the name of one form of profit or another.

WOW really made me think...

niggers are absolutely abominable

>this is pol
>everyone can say whatever theyd like
>but you need to quit saying that....

oh you trust me? who gives a fuck. fuck off and stop trying to play emotional games when your entire populace are mentally ill thralls to the demiurge. i mean let's call it what it is

it is just signalling to everyone that others are using the term too. if it not used on pol, then pols will not think others are using it outside the site and will not use it themselves. plus many will forget without the visibility of seeing it over and over again in threads.

I'm right there with you breh

This guy's all right.

Probably some sort of government funded dude though.

Why do burgers still have niggers, it has failed so horrendously, even the Jews could not imagine such a future for White America. Just kill the ones who don't get on the boats back to Africa, you will see a massive drop in crime, liberate Detroit for the sake of all that is good in this world.

Where is Moonman when we need him?

It's cool that there's one good black man in the crowd, but I wouldn't hesitate to deport them all. Race matters in America, and these people are a burden to white society.

After the other night watching all those streams, the women were without a doubt worse than any of the men.

It's always the Eternal Female, at heart.