Is there any correlation between the two?

Is there any correlation between the two?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/7274/cops-shoot-white-guy-fresno-nobody-pays-attention-hank-berrien#modal
christiantimesnewspaper.com/report-keith-lamont-scott-shot-handgun-at-texas-officers-in-2005/
patriotsline.com/how-well-do-you-actually-know-the-declaration-of-independence/the-declaration-of-independence-the-grievances/
books.google.com/books?id=SZccAAAAMAAJ&printsec=toc&source=gbs_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
YOU HAVE REALLY MADE US THINK:
ABOUT HOW YOU'LL SOON KILL YOURSELF
YOU MOTHERFUCKING FINK!

They were throwing the tea off the ships because they were being taxed for it without having representation in the British Parliament, no?

Look, it's all code for 'quit being niggers'. Even from the most vehemently not racist people. The left isn't wrong when they see racism and hidden racism and secret racism and whatever. It all boils down to we don't like niggers, and (most) of them do.

The riots in charlotee, and every other riot started by blm, involves private businesses being wrecked because they dont like the police.

The boston tea party was the destruction of a means of taxation, no tea, no tax money from tea. The destruction correlated to their goals.

BLM looting shit is fucking retarded and has nothing to do with police shootings.

It's almost as if that was hundreds of years ago and is no longer appropriate.

no because we were literally fighting for our right to peacefully protest

Certainly considering the United States of America didn't even exist in 1773.

No. In 1776 the Crown was levying crippling taxes on a population that had no representation in British parliament.

Today, black people are just acting like the savages that slave owners warned they would be if they were set free.

Meanwhile, white guy is shot dead by police and you probably didn't gear about it because nobody chomped out.
dailywire.com/news/7274/cops-shoot-white-guy-fresno-nobody-pays-attention-hank-berrien#modal

#themoreyouknow

damn, your taxes now much be totally killing you

well that was 3 months ago

They threw the tea in the harbor. They did not take it home with them.

there protest is retarded even without the destruction of property
There is nothing wrong with using force to defend your rights

>implying it wasn't indians dumping that tea

Did you hear about it back then? I didn't because nobody cares when a white guy is shot by police.

Whites don't care if anybody is shot; most would assume there was good reason for it. But, we're told it's racist if that person being shot was black. Of course that irrational, but left wing politics usually is irrational.

But you probably won't hear much about this any time soon.
christiantimesnewspaper.com/report-keith-lamont-scott-shot-handgun-at-texas-officers-in-2005/

What's the story behind your picture?

Boohoo, shouldn't have started the Seven Years War or gone against the Appalachian Line, should you?

No you weren't, it is no different from chimping out, all you did was reduce the amount of money that could be spent on improving the defenses and rebuilding the towns that were burned down by the Native Americans you kept pissing off. Idiot.

Smugglers angry that Britain imposed a the Tea Act so they decide to act like googles and throw the tea in the water instead of pay a small token to help rebuild and undo the mess they caused.

The war stared when you took our guns

The rebels were being oppressed by the British so they attacked the British supply
The Google's are being "oppressed by the cops" they attack random people
That's the difference

The tea tax wasn't the only issue, Londonistan.

patriotsline.com/how-well-do-you-actually-know-the-declaration-of-independence/the-declaration-of-independence-the-grievances/

This. I admit it, I don't want black people in my country, and I'm much less strict when judging the behavior of white people as a result. This will not change, and there is nothing wrong with it.

Thanks.
You just reminded me that I got to watch that movie "last of the mohicans". Your history, that of the North Americas including Canada is real interesting.

i wish google would just bite the bullet like white people and not destroy their own cities cause some random google they didn't even personally know died.

that or stop fucking committing crimes and stop putting themselves in situations that escalate to being shot.

if only google had a brain

I don't hate them, they can't help what they are. But I believe that we (whites) should separate. I think that ethno-nationalism needs to be a thing. Whites and blacks (and all non-whites) should be separate but equal. I think most people feel this on a level but conditioning on some magical egalitarian society and the while "melting pot"/diversity=strength/white guilt mindset only blinds people to their true feelings.

>Smuggling
>Causing trouble with the natives
>Causing trouble with the French

>We dindu nuffin tho!

You're justifying chimp tier behaviour, you sound exactly like BLM shitters.

>Your guns
They weren't yours, you didn't pay for them, you didn't make them. So shut the fuck up, stinky fat leeches.

Yes. The connection is that weak-minded googles can't tell the difference.

>They weren't yours, you didn't pay for them
Who's where they?

Prior to the Tea Party, a tax of one shilling (12 pence) was put on East Indian tea that arrived in England, and the colonists subsequently paid this tax in the enhanced price of the tea. This method of levying and collecting the tax before the goods ever left England was designed specifically to acquiesce to the colonists, whose entire platform of prior outbursts was the injustice of "internal taxation".

However, the Colonies didn't give a fuck about the tax, because they all smuggled as much tea from Holland as they desired. The colonies had been brazenly open about their smuggling operations for decades, so the British Parliament decided that a cut in the tax from twelve pence to a mere three pence would persuade the colonists to circulate money within the British Kingdom and help a bankrupt East Indian Company get back on its' feet.

The Patriots were high on bloodlust after their repeal of the taxes on enumerated items like paint, paper, glass, etc., with tactics of mob violence and dissimulation, so it was inevitable that the Radical Patriots in Boston would be the initiators of greater anarchy.

Three-pence being a crippling tax like says is equivalent to screaming bloody murder because you're carrying 10 lbs on your back.

The "melting pot" idea is actually quite noble, as it infers that those who aren't of our primary heritage are expected to assimilate and aspire to the same societal standards as the majority.

What we have now (multiculturalism) is more like a tossed salad with several pieces of shit in the bowl.

Destruction of property designed to generate wealth and improve an area help rebuild and fix areas that were destroyed?

It's exactly the same as BLM shitters, you're only justifying it because it's part of your history. Whether you take it home or dump in the harbour, it doesn't matter, you've done the damage to the business and hurt their revenues. You should have faced a real fucking massacre afterwards, it might have taught you some respect.

The Charlotte protests are not illegitimate. You can't declare a protest illegitimate based on methodology, otherwise you're basically just a hater.

This is the logic of idiots who would rather focus on muh destruction of property rather than cutting down the false narrative surrounding both shootings. Nobody cares if some young nyugga on livestream goes around kicking cars and looting. He doesn't represent the movement.

Not yours.
Oh please cry some more, cry about how your dindu smugglers dindu nuffin. You operated at a NET loss to the empire because of all the trouble you caused, the tea act was nothing, NOTHING... Compared to what you should have paid for all the destruction and idiocy you caused. You faggots got good with propaganda back then but that's about it.

You're BLM shitters, hence why every feminist, nu age, beta male, left wing, marxist piece of shit stems from your nation and your university campus's.

Too bad the French and Spanish helped you, we should have crushed you back then, permanently like the fucking insect you were.

Do they intend to exist within the system they inhabit?

If yes, then this picture if a falsehood.

If no, then they better be prepared to overthrow it.

It's like they forgot there was a war that followed.

>patriotsline.com/how-well-do-you-actually-know-the-declaration-of-independence/the-declaration-of-independence-the-grievances/

Wasn't King George going literally insane with disease at this point, too?

And that is totally the same as burning someones house down
I see it now, thanks for correcting my record

>you can't declare a protest illegitimate because of methodology
I think you meant to say "ideology." Riots are not protests, they are riots.

Great fucking movie

>Stealing colonist's land
>Ruining their businesses
>Refusing to uphold laws
>Appointing cronies to governorships
>Dissolving judiciaries
>Compulsory quartering of soldiers

As I recall, after your war of oppression failed your nobles thought we'd beg to return under your rule. In reality, we were better than ever without the serial mismanagement your country called "help."

>Not yours.
Seeing how you couldn't confiscate them that makes them ours

Looks to me like niggers are 300 years behind whites. They're in their infant stage as a people.

>have issue with Brits in 1773
>protest Brit shit in response

Sounds reasonable to your goal

>have issue with cops in 2016
>shieeet bitch imma steal me some new jordans and bust up that gas station to get me some liquor

This does not relate to your goal of problem with the police in the area

well you got me, guess we have to let people walk around destroying tea all the time because it happened during the revolution.

>HEERRRR DERRRR muh sugar act, muh stamp act are illegal! muh rites as englishmen (even tho we all call ourselves Irish)

So what if those acts went against the Bill of Rights? You disobeyed a royal proclamation to not invade Native American land, but you completely disregarded that and you thought they'd be no punishment? You also didn't mind invading that land or starting the Seven Years War without representation either, but did you pay to clean up that mess? No you didn't, people back in England had to pay for it whilst you smuggled your way into being self serving cunts with no regard for the concept of rights. Just greed, treachery and gibs me dat, dindu nuffin.
Really now.. Pathetic.

>DINDU NUFFIN RONK THO!

UK bro, did you misread my post? I called the Patriots bloodthirsty, immoral liars who were so hell-bent on revenge they'd rather snuff out a fellow colony than take on the inconvenience of stopping their illegal operations of financing an enemy empire.

I understand you're neck deep in enemy territory, but the Whig propaganda has no effect on me.

dumbass, you missed the whole "Without representation" part
We would have gladly paid that tax if you guys let us have a say but you didn't so suck my dick you will never have those colonies back faggot

>otherwise you're basically just a hater
You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.

>Looks to me like XYZ are 300 years behind whites. They're in their infant stage as a people.
People make this same fallacy about muslims. Brotip: cultures don't all follow the same evolutionary path

>No you didn't, people back in England had to pay for it whilst you smuggled your way into being self serving cunts with no regard for the concept of rights. Just greed, treachery and gibs me dat, dindu nuffin.
Should have made Canada pay for it
You got the land not us

>Upset with X
>Protest by destroying X-related thing
>Don't destroy your own belongings
>Don't kill each other

vs

>Upset with X
>Protest by destroying totally non-X-related things
>Destroy your own belongings
>Kill each other

You went bankrupt after your revolution and we generated profits again (catapulting us further into power) with the decline of France because they also went bankrupt. Idiot.

>Stealing land
Not the colonists land, it was crown land and they knew that when they set sail for the new world. End of discussion on that point.

>Ruining their businesses
How by dumping tea in the harbour? Fuck off.

>Appointing cronies to governorships
No, your people appointed those governors so don't start changing things now to justify your google behaviour.

>Compulsory quartering of soldiers
You started a war with France, what the fuck did you expect, soldiers to just set up a camp on Boston common? You should have housed those soldiers and licked their fucking boots clean for the mess you started with a power that was far more powerful than England, that could very well have destroyed not only England but the 13 colonies as well. You don't think about that, France wanted to expand as well, but no that goes over your fucking heads. Just "GIBS ME DIS, GIBS ME DAT, WAH WAH WAH MUH TEA TAX, MUH NO REPRESENTATION".

Not yours.

Which would make them inferior and infant-like. Their evolution is a descent, not an ascent.

>Not yours.
Go bin a knife faggot
Might makes right

You caused the problem, you contribute to cleaning it up!

Yes, it's 4.

We don't want your stinky google filled colonies back, you can keep them. "Without Representation".

You say that like I care, you started a war without representation, you caused shit without representation too but are you sorry for those things? Is there a shred of "oh shit maybe we shouldn't have done that because we did actually fuck up quite bad and destabilise an already fragile accord between France and England".

Nah you didn't, because your founders were self serving, cunty, lying, cowardly, turncoat, googles that got their shit handed to them time after time, then they ran to big bad France that saved them and allowed them to keep skimming money from the dumb saps that bought into their propaganda.

Suck it up, your history is a simple one summed up by the words "GIBS... ME... DAT..."

You have more in common with BLM than you realise. All these blacks rioting and looting, now you know how our the Crown felt when you little scabs went rioting.

Not nice when it's reversed is it?

Yes. We learned our lesson hundreds of years ago

What's niggers excuse?

Gosh, if we were so troublesome I guess leaving us to govern ourselves would surely result in a downward spiral unto pure anarchy.

Because that's what happened, right? We ruined ourselves by making so many bad decisions.

Pic related, it's me at a friend's British themed party.

>You caused the problem, you contribute to cleaning it up!
Or what?

Britbong please, you're already irrelevant you don't have to seem so pathetic. Just go gracefully into the arms of your Sand nigger overlords.

>Stealing colonist land
>Colonizing Canada as a means of defense
>Take colonists' weapons
>Still lose the war

Only GBR.

Go prep Jamal.
>Might makes right
So when you going to submit to France? Or Israel you little bottom bitch.

At the time they were labelled terrorists and eventually they got shot at.

>Robbing stores and bludgeoning people to death is the equivalent of throwing some tea in the water to gain independence

This is what niggers actually believe.

>So when you going to submit to France? Or Israel you little bottom bitch.
When they are actually able to invade us

What's the fallacy called where you attempt to demonstrate hypocrisy by assuming that the group making one argument is the same group making a second argument?

tl;dr
HAHAHAHAH
HE MAD
>actually living on an island
KEKEKEKEKEK
I HOPE GLOBAL WARMING FLOODS YOUR HOUSE WHEN THE ICECAPS MELT
KEK!
Get cucked limey

Bongs will defend this

There is a fundamental difference between people throwing tea off a shop to protest taxation without representation and hood Googles breaking windows out of Google owned businesses and stealing cigarettes and shoes because Googles are googling.

The tea was the center of the protest. Let me ask you: Did they damage the ships?

This has to be the weakest, google-tier argument I've ever seen.

You got shot. So clean it.

Exactly as I said, it was beneficial to cut you off, like a gangrene limb, cut it off but the rot spreads. And in the end, you were cut off.

Nah, what's really pathetic is the google you have ruling your country, the 60% and the shit happening in Charlotte and indeed everywhere else. All in under 100 years, you're a joke. My nation might be a nothing, I'd rather it be a nothing than what your scummy shit pit is. A nothing is a much better fate.

With everything that's happened? I'd say, in the end we were the winners.

It makes it all the sweeter when I imagine what your founder turncoats would be thinking at the state of your shit hole today.

That alone makes my dick rock hard. Those faggots are weeping in hell.

1. Black people have representation in government unlike the colonists.
2. Looting small businesses owned by blacks has nothing to do with what they're protesting, unlike the Tea Party.

Fuck off cunt, we rightfully beat you fucks in 1783

>You got shot. So clean it.
What are you talking about Muhammad?

"It is to be observed that they did not as for representation in Parliament. They declared it to be impossible...

It was the beginning of the rejection of all authority of Parliament. The colonists never changed their ground on this point. They always insisted that the distance across the ocean rendered representation impossible. It is quite obvioust that the distance did not render representation impossible; it merely made it somewhat inconvenient. Each colony maintained one or more agents in London to look afters its affairs and represent it at the executive departments of the government; and these agents sometimes appeared before Parliament as witnesses. Each colony could in a similiar way have maintained representatives in Parliament.

Governor Bernard, of Massachusetts, tells us, in his "Select Letters," that at first the colonists were willing to be represented in Parliament, and made their argument in the alternative that if they were to be taxed internally they must be represented; but fearing that representation might be allowed them, and that they would be irretrievably bound by any measure passed by Parliament, they quickly shifted to the position that representaion was impossible, and therefore internal taxation constitutionally impossible."

books.google.com/books?id=SZccAAAAMAAJ&printsec=toc&source=gbs_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false

The colonists never gave a shit about representation, they simply couldn't declare absolute indepedence at that point in time without looking like traitors.

>revolting for freedom vs. chimping out over he dindu nuffin

>Babby upset that he isn't wanted
Awwww, poor babby. Must be hard to realise that money was worth more than your pathetic countrymen.

In fact a lump of dog shit is worth more than your countrymen.

There's no difference at all. Both are a pair of deluded retards that seem to think they are worth something when in reality they are not worth a fleck of dried shit stuck to my butt hair.

You know it deep down but I understand that it must be very hard to accept it and admit it openly.

You can have a cry later about it, it's fine.

>You went bankrupt
Nations are more than the central government. Perhaps it's time you learn this very basic lesson.

>Not the colonists land
Wrong.

>How by dumping tea in the harbour
Wrong

>No, your people appointed those governors
The elected officials were replaced with regional officials by the crown.

>You started a war with France
You started a war with us by acting as if we were your property. Pretty big mistake on your end, iirc

Nah, you didn't. You got cut off, you got rejected, we didn't even bother fighting for you, we just pretend to so you wouldn't get upset.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You got shot faggot, Boston Massacre best day, get shot again!

>smashing colonialism is now a bad thing

These fucking leftists need to make up their god damned minds.

kek look at him go
he keeps replying to me for some reason

The Boston Tea Party involved the destruction of GOVERNMENT-OWNED tea to protest taxation without representation.

The nigs in Charlotte are destroying PRIVATE PROPERTY because their are violent, thieving opportunists

And you lost the War

The tea was owned by the British Empire East India Trading Comany. Monarchic style fascist driven trade.
The stores and businesses looted in America are individual/corporate owned. So maybe when they loot walmart its similar but not really.

Prove it, all of it.

Oh you can't. You started the Seven Years War, you clean it up. You shart your diaper, you clean it up. You eat that shit and you fucking enjoy it, you fucking lick it and enjoy the chocolatey taste like a good American.

All colonist land was/is crown land. Get over it, you are vermin on Gods land, nothing will change that. No amount of revisionism from you fucks will change that. You defend your google tier behaviour because it's ingrained into your heads from an early age that you were right, understandable you'd defend it so ardently but anyone can go look up the shitshow that led to your temper tantrum and they'll come to the same conclusion.

>GIBS... ME... DAT....!

The country.

Thank you France.

Because you're replying to me babby.

And you have a google president. lol you don't get worse than that, no matter how hard you try. You shame Sweden with your cuckery.

This level of denial is leaf-tier. I feel bad for you now. I'll just leave you alone. Have fun watching your queen get raped by Pakis, britbong

>implying nigras are only destroying property

>Yorktown
Detroit and Long Island.

>I can do that too!

You lost!

60%
%

>get help from the Germans, Natives, and almost half of the colonial population who were still loyalists
>REEEEEE IT TOOK YOU AND THE FRENCH TO KILL ME

i wish this meme that britbongs are good at warfare would stop

It's almost as if you think all white people are the same entity, even if they have been dead for 300years

You fucking racist

No. There is no equivalence.

The tea that was destroyed was tea was essentially a monopolized product subsidized at the expense of the colonists, which included the taxation of tea not sold by the east india trading company, and undercutting the competition.

It was to be unloaded and brought to market which would have had disasterous effects.

The only way to stop it, after petitioning the british government multiple times only for it to ignore the colonists, was to destroy it.

Yeah because destroying your own neighborhoods and beating up random people for a bs reason is the same thing.

Correlation does not lead to causation.

I was talking about the revolutionary war, ditz

a globalist trade shipment is different from a small local business

>Says the country that has had more Islamic attacks in 1 year than we have in 10 years
lol that's rich, paki face.

>fighting or bothering to save a shit hole that doesn't want to be saved and is infested with turncoats
>Wasting your soldiers on them instead of fortifying and defending your prime areas of trade

Why do you think France went bankrupt after its monarchy bailed you out?

Read up on the blockades put in place in the Caribbean

>mfw slave plantations were worth more than Americans
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! See our blacks work, yours riot and fuck your daughters.

HAHAHAHAHA! It's been fun but I've destroyed all of you, have a good long think on your history and your current situation and just know that your founders are weeping and crying like the little cowards they were.

I'd feel sorry for them, but then I remember they were traitors. Special place in hell for them, with full view of the sorry state of the US.

God bless you, google fuckers. Vote Hillary for more lelz!! HAHAHAHA!

Butthurt Bong still mad he got his ass handed to him in 1776.

natives were """"invaded""" and killed because they had a distinct habit of going into the thirteen colonies land, stealing livestock, scalping women and children, and generally just being a bunch of tree niggers. the british would've saved themselves a lot of trouble if they just slaughtered them like US later did but they insisted on keeping them around as a buffer against spain, france, and their own subjects.

>Handful of Hessian's and Natives

vs

>Empire of Spain and its resources, empire of France and its resources, the confederacy of Natives, the Swedish and Russian naval blockades designed to harm UK trade

Little tiny England vs all of you and still we manage to cut you down and give you the biggest fucking hiding of your history.

But whatever helps you sleep at night and babby, we are good at war, we've won more than one war. You haven't. Hahahaha night night babby girl.

It wasn't 1783. It was 1781. The war was declared over by the house of commons in February 1782.
And you! Cornwallis got btfo because of the French. Yes. The french got interested in beating you for having lost the 7 years' war. They found the perfect moment to be when Washington beat you fuckers in Saratoga with the help of Lafayette. Then France declared war on you. You were subsequently beaten. You lost the war.

Why is Ahmed having a seizure now?

>We don't want your stinky google filled colonies back, you can keep them. "Without Representation".

Need I remind you that you brits were the ones that gave us slaves, you put the niggers here.

You enslaved niggers long before we were ever a just colony.

Hurting the crown's pocket versus local business owners, I'll take the former.

>implying that tea wouldn't have been sold by local merchants after import

Don't bother with the mental gymnastics. This is just one of those times das leebruls gotcha'd 'tea party' conservatives. You'll have your day soon. Simply accept the bants. Let your jimmies fall back into place. Slowly now, slowly.

i have never seen a britbong so upset
it's fucking funny

Sam Adams got a lot of flak for it. It was literally Sam Adams and his frat-bros cosplaying as injuns and fucking shit up. Ben Franklin and John Adams were livid over it.

being a cog in the globalist machine, you are justly a casualty

The people involved in the Boston Tea Party were forced to pay for the tea and the act was condemned by all the revolutionary leaders as barbaric idiocy.