Billionaire founder of Occulus was founding The_Donald memes

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/22/palmer-luckey-the-facebook-billionaire-secretly-funding-trump-s-meme-machine.html

>Nimble America says it’s dedicated to proving that “shitposting is powerful and meme magic is real,” according to the company’s introductory statement, and has taken credit for a billboard its founders say was posted outside of Pittsburgh with a cartoonishly large image of Clinton’s face alongside the words “Too Big to Jail.”

The happening levels are off the fucking charts brothers!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x_YLy6yZeaw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Instead of donating it to Trump's campaign he spent all that money on a fucking subreddit?

Billion dollar memes
ONLY THE BEST!

where the fuck is my cut?

you mean to tell me

>I did it for free?

Trump's campaign tends to be under budget, so it would have been a waste. Creating an internet propaganda machine seems like the better investment, and in hindsight it was.

Did he at least send you hot pockets?

>Cred Forums did it for free

i hate reddit

Nimble America pls leave

Thats a pretty bad meme man...
Thats what billions of dollars delivers??
Wow, kinda sad senpai. kinda sad

WOW THIS FAGGOT FUCKING SITE RENAMES F.A.M INTO SENPAI AND 4CU.CK INTO 4KEK.

You are all fucking losers for using 4cuck im the fuck out

Also, again. Seriously...
That Billionaire Funded "meme" is the most hideous thing I've ever seen. Its strait up pathetic... That's seriously the best they can do?
They should just kill themselves now.

Sounds like the appropriate use for the blood money he got in the form of facebook stock.

Hahaha this is the group that Milo got shit on for shilling over at the_donald

>boo hoo my nigger-tier memes are filtered here
>t-this is the work of cucks!!!!

This needs more attention, people should not be allowed to turn everything to corporate approved shit like facebook and twatter.

>corporate approved shit
Were you expecting a different outcome?

never knew he did this...

better than nothing though and good to see he is on our side

>Nimble America
Oh that PAC that Milo used to pocket money?

Were you sapient ten years ago or do you think everything that is happening is normal?

Yeah, ten years ago state and corporate power were intermingled too, so what's your point again?

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
YOU HAVE REALLY MADE US THINK:
ABOUT HOW YOU'LL SOON KILL YOURSELF
YOU MOTHERFUCKING FINK!
YOU MOTHERFUCKING FINK!
YOU MOTHERFUCKING FINK!
YOU MOTHERFUCKING FINK!
YOU MOTHERFUCKING FINK!
YOU MOTHERFUCKING FINK!

Sorry have you posted in the wrong thread by accident? At no point in this thread has anyone doubted what you have said, we're talking about memes.

>he does it for free

I say we run with this obvious lie. We get to take the blame away from the Trump campaign if the "news" breaks that the nazi memes were created and propagated by shills, not honest hardworking (definitely not NEET) trump supporters.

Lets print some fake documents, take photos of them, and spread on Twitter to reinforce the narrative.

>hire the top meme master from reddit
>spend 1 billion dollar on meme research
>hurf hurf 2big2jail we are the 99% XDDD

Classic Reddit

>we're talking about memes.
>people should not be allowed to turn everything to corporate approved shit like facebook and twatter.
How is this any different than some other viral marketing stunt that's been pulled over the past ten years?
Sorry if I'm not surprised.

excellent richanon for making us a cover, now shitlery will try to go after them as we continue undermining her continued existence with meme magick.
oh it just keeps happening in our favor.

It's amazing when the normies at my work talk about pepe or Cred Forums.

I have explained the whole progression of this site what feels like hundreds of times.

>m00t is a lonely weeb that likes using image boards
>he makes his own
>a bunch of other lonely weebs come to it to talk about weebshit
>so that there is a place to talk about things other than weebshit, m00t makes Cred Forums
>up until about 2010, Cred Forums is merely a meme engine for edgy teens.
>racial slurs and deviant behavior are initially just posted in order get a bunch of replies and shock people.
>the /new/ board, meant for news discussion has a disproportionate amount of racist content to the point where it no longer serves its original purpose.
>In an attempt to contain this subgroup of Cred Forums m00t deletes /new/ in 2011 and creates/pol/
>Cred Forums becomes home to increasingly extreme poltical beliefs
>Around 2013 it becomes clear that a large number of people on Cred Forums believe the majority of what is posted instead of simply posting it for entertainment value.
>in late 2014-early 2015 Cred Forums becomes central to Cred Forums's outard identity and culture and instances of the word "cuck" skyrocket.
>m00t decides to have a raid against Cred Forums and opens the enitre board to the rest of the site with no moderation and no captcha.
>this was the end of containment
>there were leaks before to other boards during gamergate and the force awakens trailer, but this act of sabotage lead to an outright spread of Cred Forums to other boards
>m00t bails on the whole project.
>donald trump rises as the prime meme candidate.

It's a really fascinating series of events and its also amazing how little people seem to remember about Cred Forums prior to the swell of the alt-right.

thats a great idea turn this shit back on them and back on them and make trump look even better

YOU DONT OWN THE MEME FACTORY

>spending money on memes and shitposting

Fucking Reddit I swear to God.

trump fags are so fucking embarrassing. i can't wait till this fucking election is over

Hey nigger you forgot zimzam so your probably a newfag

>you are a robot
>you are a robot

Playing fucking loud constantly for days. Fucking hell moot you god dammed bastard.

Anyone got a screen capture of that shit. I think he also css'd flying dicks all over too.

Fucking moot the cuck at swsx conference hiring a shitload of social justice mods and getting cucked by gawker 'blogers'. That was the point that cuck went main stream.

Wait. So now WE'RE the shills?

thank you for correcting the record
0.05 burger coupon points have been deposited in your account

Why do you work for such a shitty place, most depressing job ever. Wonder how high the suicide rate is for shills, probably approaching 'gender disforia' levels.

>>Cred Forums becomes home to increasingly extreme poltical beliefs
/new/ was more radical though, nigger hate threads were not uncommon back then.

I literally can't take Cred Forums anymore these days

First they embraced the term brought up to them as alt-right and follow a faggot

Then they try and be clever and funny and call niggers googles and jews skypes; thinking it'll bring down the company

And now they are taking this billionaire is funding them dick in the ass and not even denying it; helping hillary run the narrative that Trump isn't _THEIR GUY_

Ah, shit, I forgot other people have done it so we may as well take it to its most logical extreme, silly me.

They don't remember it because they're newfags who probably got sent here because of edgy V mask youtube videos.

The atomsphere wasn't too different on here prior to Cred Forums harbor. There were significantly fewer bait threads, and it was definitely more serious than it is now, but I prefer it this way desu. It's much more fun.

It's not even that extreme, when you consider what's been done in the past.
Read Edward Bernays book, and you'll see what I mean.
This was just the next logical step in a long line of them. Grey propaganda is nothing new.

>Edward Bernay
Which book, I assume Propaganda?

HAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAA

i am so glad i bought an oculus. and the touch is coming out soon too. gotta support them for a good cause.

>Cred Forums has been the fuckboi of Milo and Luckey this whole time

This has been the best. This is what happens when literal children try and get into politics. You also succeeded in proving the republican party doesn't actually give a fuck about any of its stands except hating black folks.

The November tears will be delicious.

of course

additional supplementary watching featuring bernays himself: the century of self
youtube.com/watch?v=x_YLy6yZeaw
(bernays was freud's nephew)

>establishment memes
Can I start calling all the Trump memers "shills" yet?

I fucking love the newfag detector.

Yup

don't forget to report back to your master or let me guess you're just so retarded you shill for trump for free? i really hope trump wins so i can see the mental gymnastics you autistic fucks employ when you find out you've been played.

itt : shills, reddit lovers, and faggots

>>racial slurs and deviant behavior are initially just posted in order get a bunch of replies and shock people.

Stop lying retard.

Old Cred Forums was way more racist than modern Cred Forums, and the site used to have way more CP and actual deviants who enjoyed it.

Reminder that this is just a follow-up of to the"Milo tried to scam people" fake scandal.

These people just make shit up to character assassinate anyone they don't like, and invalidate any movement that triggers them. Then they create conspiracy theories about how the "alt-right" boogeyman is trying to take over the world, and Russia is hacking them. It's hilarious that these people actually buy into this shit, while in the same breath they mock "right-wing conspiracy theorists".

we did it for free?
God damn it reddit.
They steal our jokes, our rare Pepes, they spy on us. And they get paid for our work.

DELETE that site.

I FUCKING TOLD YOU RETARDS. I FUCKING TOLD YOU. THOSE FUCKING MEME THREADS WHERE YOU RETARDS MADE THAT SHIT FOR SOME FAGGOT COMPANY OR SOMETHING. I FUCKING TOLD YOU. BUT NO, I WAS CALLED SHILL AND TOLD TO EITHER FUCK OFF OR NOT EVEN BE COMMUNICATED WITH.

I WAS RIGHT. FUCK YOU. ENJOY BEING EXPLOITED, WILLING PROLETARIAT FUCKS.

But we're split on all those things

a billion dollar meme i'm selling my memes for free.

>tfw they memed us like a damn fiddle

Legit knew this guy irl.

Doesn't surprise me tbqh.

One day our children may read an explanation of the origin of Cred Forums in a textbook. One just like yours

if he was funding SOMETHING it was probably the kikes running /r/the_donald to take it down later.

ƒam

çuck

works fine you google skype

Wasn't that the anonymous cunt that caused the Reddit people to kick out half their mods?

And Kick Milo out as well?

LMAO ALL THE GOOD MEMES COME FROM HERE

REDDITORS HAVE A BILLION DOLLARS TO MAKE MEMES AND STILL PRODUCE NOTHING

Fuck off new fag

Fucking googs

Are we witnessing the birth of memes as a capitalist industry?

> only did it for the lulz
> another billionaire attacked gawker

Do obscenely rich people come here for memes and feel normal?