What do you guys think about Donald Trump's Nationwide "Stop and Frisk"?

There goes his 1% black vote...

Other urls found in this thread:

nyclu.org/content/stop-and-frisk-data
thelibertarianrepublic.com/stop-frisk-ineffective/
politico.com/video/2016/09/trump-clarifies-stop-and-frisk-i-only-meant-chicago-060653
washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2016/09/21/trump-calls-for-national-stop-and-frisk-policy-for-cops-does-it-work/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Should be left up to the States
Feds and their imaginary rights can fuck off

Idk if the skypes have mentioned this but NYC is the only city that had ever brought down crime is black neighborhoods to comparable levels with the rest of the city and they did that with Stop and Frisk and Broken Windows.

Stop and Frisk is ineffective, racially discriminatory and doesn't do anything to stop black crime.

I don't give a shit.
Feds have no authority to stop it

Exactly. In general, the MORE stop and frisk there are the crime rate will INCREASE. Trump's Stop and Frisk plan is just flat out retarded

Where did you hear this? The opposite us true except for the racially descrimatory part.

This isn't true. NYC is the only place with less that %600 crime rate for blacks because stop and frisk brought it down.

It works now and will continue to work when profiling.

>ineffective
nyclu.org/content/stop-and-frisk-data

Shows that basically that blacks were racially targetted with Stop and Frisk, but that more than 90% of the people inveestigated were innocent.

confirmed for retard or assmad google

Stop and frisk worked extremely well for decades. You have to keep niggers on a short leash, it's really the only way to ensure overall crime rates stay low.

Just a reminder that the skypes don't actually care about crime and violence in black communities and they will continue to fail to protect those communities as long as their candidates are elected.

niggers do it to themselves

they need to look up what a self-fulfilling prophecy is

Duh. The majority of stop and frisks will be innocent, that's what it does. Now compare the effect stop and frisk had on crime rates. Did they go up, down, or stay the same (they went down. way down.)

>NYC
Just because that's the case for NYC does not mean it is the case for every city.

thelibertarianrepublic.com/stop-frisk-ineffective/
This link shows that while the stop and frisk has increased, the crime rate did not necessarily drop

>90% of the people inveestigated were innocent.
That is not very high at all. Are you kidding me? A civil rights organization tries to sell this bullshit? 10% is a very high hit rate.

He's already clarified that he only meant in Chicago (Video):

politico.com/video/2016/09/trump-clarifies-stop-and-frisk-i-only-meant-chicago-060653

They went up actually. In 2013, when the number of stop and frisk went down almost 50%, the crime rate dropped as well

Your using massaged data from the libertarian institute. The controversy with stop and frisk is that 1. It's unconstitutional 2. It's highly effective

No, they didn't. Your data is wrong or misleading.

t. Googler

>massaged data from the libertarian institute.
Oh please, and that's supposed to nullify my evidence how? Either way, even if you think stop and frisk is effective, it doesn't justify the fact that it violates the fourth amendment.

>link
>leads me to another link that says nothing with data
>leads me to an abstract of a scholarly paper that says "crime went down, but it probably wasn't because of stop and frisk because of reasons that you have to pay x amount of shekels to see"

Journalism is bullshit.

How is my data misleading or wrong?

Here's another article that backs up my claim of it being ineffective
washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2016/09/21/trump-calls-for-national-stop-and-frisk-policy-for-cops-does-it-work/

It nullifies you data because it's fake. They just want to make the argument that not only is it unconstitutional, it's ineffective. That's what they do all day about every issue. But in this case, they're wrong. It's unconstitutional and effective.

Do not link me to anything posted in a major newspaper printed after trump advocated for it.

what do you want us to do about niggers user?

the constitution only works for whites and possibly individualistic asians

also since this is a meme board

>libertarianism
>in the current year

lol
I just did the same thing. Basically, the author attributes the drop in crime to other reasons. This type of study is literally impossible to do well. It is hard enough to isolate one cause, let alone analyze multiple causes and how they interact. Like most liberal propaganda, it is misrepresented in articles. Reading the first two links makes you think that this study must be amazing and definitive when, because of its scope, there is no way it can even be convincing. This is like the lowest level of acceptable social science research. I just wish it wasn't behind a pay wall because it would be easy to tear apart (ALL studies like this are easy to tear apart).

1 in 10 googles getting caught up with something

thats huge... if blacks are 33 million, thats 3.3 million, thats roughly the amount of black males between 15-24 iirc

his jew liberal percentage will drop

his black percentage will rise

do you even know any blacks?

Just A-B testing as usual. It was a mistake, he forgot that everyone who doesn't live in New York fucking hates that shit. Tomorrow it will be states' rights.

>Just because that's the case for NYC does not mean it is the case for every city.

eh, people are people, a lot of pakis in NYC but even the black guys there think stop and frisk makes sense and they appreciate the property values going up thanks to the decrease in crime in their neighborhood

The numbers make stop and frisk seem to be incredibly effective. A cop can just look at someone and 1 our of 10 times just frisking them yields evidence of a crime. That isn't even how many were committing crimes or about to. That number, the criminals, is definitely higher than 10%. The fact that everyday cops are so effective at spotting criminals should tell you something.

>it doesn't justify the fact that it violates the fourth amendment.

yeah you don't want to trample people's rights but if you are in an area and a perp meets the description and looks sketched out he's probably up to something and they've nabbed a lot of criminals this way, preventing injury and property damage

once the crime rate has disappeared you need to stop, the best way to do that is to build strong communities where everyone is gainfully employed

considering i carry illegal shit whenever i leave the house i would be vehemently opposed to this

good thing im not a seppo

I think to add to this, its almost a defacto CCW.

CCW drives down crime rates, because criminals know that maybe the person they're going to cross might be armed.

This is incredibly effective. They go out with the idea that "I am going to be stopped" so they're forced to leave stuff at home. Maybe even dress nicer, and act more respectable.

Its a great policy

Also, I looked into his speech. he was quoted as proposing it as a nationwide policy, citing New York as a success and Chicago as a place that needs it, not that he only wanted it in Chicago

>%600
>Percent 600

Oh shit the 1 in 10 smarties meme is real. This activates my almonds.

It's not inherently racist, but I do agree it's ineffective. Not to mention flies in the face of probable cause.

Unconstitutional. It just cost Trump the race. What a dumbass.

lol
The middle and upper classes of most major cities favor these measures, even though they still lean liberal. They do so because they are the ones getting mugged.

Lmao, it did not cost Trump the race. Trump Supporters probably don't even care about that since they are sucking his dick even on his most archaic policies
This man get's it.

where on your person do you hide your spork m8

in my jeans

Fine with me. Seemed to help New York despite all the bitching about it. It's still a crap hole because of all the Googles but you can only do so much.

Literally only degenerate niggers would get mad about it.

There's literally nothing that shows stop and frisk is effective. Crime went down after it 'ended'.

Even Ben "Shalom" Shapiro defends Trump on this one

Try harder CTR

I fucking love it.

yes they do, stop and frisk is a federal rule and is a part of the 4th amendment to the US constituion

niggers btfo

>implying he ever had even 1% of the black vote

>what is the fourth amendment
>infringing on what SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

what's the point of the second amendment if everyone is letting the state trample on rights anyways

>n*ggers

We're calling them googles now, skype.