Do people here actually think that Trump gives 2 fucks about the common man?

Can someone explain if the Alt-Right actually support him or are they just using him, and then shoving him in the gutter when their done with him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L2QmClRt9AQ
therightstuff.biz/2016/05/28/donning-a-popular-face-how-the-alt-right-is-winning-the-meme-war/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>then shoving him in the gutter when their done with him?
Yes.

Trump support is literally a reaction against how insane the world has allowed left wing extremism to become. Some of us feel more or less about this depending on how much you've lost due to left wing extremism.

If you're a YouTuber, this is simply hilarious. You get your money laughing at SJWs and in fact you benefit from their existence. Besides that, SJW haven't damaged you in any conceivable way, so it's easy to laugh.

If you've just graduated from engineering, got might have an existential rage. You've probably been rejected from opportunities purely because of your race and gender. You are losing money because of this. That's a tangible damage.

Much of the "alt rights" fan base are these very same STEM graduates. We would prefer Trump, even if he nukes Melbourne on a whim, over Hilary just to end left wing domination.

Now you understand why some of us care so much.

the latter. we are using everybody know. btw alt-right isnt real

look at me

i am the jew now

they're back

Trump is one of the only candidates in the history of the country to run for presidency with the common man genuinely in mind.

He's shown more action on that front than any other candidate. Why would you think he doesn't care about the common man?

s-s-s-Slide baby, slide

Words =\= actions

1. Cred Forums is not, and never will be the alt-right

2. Find me a presidential candidate that has ever said this before:

youtube.com/watch?v=L2QmClRt9AQ

Because most politicians say one thing and then when they get elected all their promises and ideas go out the window.

But i do hope that he is the real deal and is a man of actions and not just words.

>even if he nukes Melbourne on a whim

Gee what a loss that would be.

>Can someone explain if the Alt-Right actually support him or are they just using him, and then shoving him in the gutter when their done with him?

Read this: therightstuff.biz/2016/05/28/donning-a-popular-face-how-the-alt-right-is-winning-the-meme-war/

>raises $6 million for vets in one night
>visits Mexico, and gets Nieto to agree with the wall

And he's not even president yet.

The contrarians of Cred Forums memed him into the republican candidate, but they knew full well he would never be a serious candidate who could win the presidency. The shit coming out about the Trump Foundation flagrantly violating tax law, combined with his refusal to release his personal taxes, is sinking his ship. It's hilarious that the contrarianism of Cred Forums (if very meagerly) is helping Hillary get elected. God bless.

ahh I see lol

I really dont give a shit about his policies. i just want an unlimited amount of memes for the next 4 years until i get out of college.

What would shoving Donald Trump "in the gutter" look like? What incoherent verbal vomit is this?

he is one step closer to facism and that is the only reason i am voting for him

>Do people here actually think that Trump gives 2 fucks about the common man?

Trump IS a common man, his taste, his speech, his food, the people he likes to be around. The guy is a complete pleb who just happened to have a lot of money.

You cant really ask for anything better in this system.

> Do people here actually think that Trump gives 2 fucks about the common man?

Nope, but all I care about is that the media gives infinite fucks about hating him.

Yes he gave up making shit loads of money, traveling 24/7 for speeches and risking his life for himself...

we just want small government
every policy he has is geared toward the common man and not the rich

Hilllary Clinton supports more of the same globalist banker oligarchy. Democrats are on the WRONG side this election if they care about the little people, freedom, peace and prosperity

whats the alt right?

we're no stupid googles around here

>words=/= actions
>oh hey guys lets vote Hillary because her words are honest and trumps words are racist and mean

Hey, I love the poorly educated

You could say the same about Killary :)

nobody said hillary was honest either dumbass

>muh president has to make me feel good and care about me
Fuck off whiny libcuck. I just like the policies Trump has laid out.

He will either make the US great again, or plunge us into total paranoid chaos.

We want to experience this during our lives, not the ongoing drudgery of the status quo that keeps getting worse and worse for another 20 years

Kek, I support trump as a fuck you to the left. I don't even watch his shit or follow news on him. I just hate liberals and this guy terrifies the shit out of them.

It's funny OP.

This is why I will vote for Trump and no combination of words you can possibly string together will change that. Look at what this man is doing, what is he demonstrating for our country. We can do these elections much cheaper. These Beltway goons are incompetent liberal arts grads that are fleecing their candidates, who are taking bribes from Wall Street. Trump said fuck that, I can do better than these clowns, and for less money. AND THEN HE DID IT! And he's still doing it.

If this were a job interview, how do you justify not voting for this man?

Trump has nothing to gain and everything to lose by becoming president.

He's doing this because he wants to Make America Great Again.

Win or lose the joke's on trump.

Its literally the worst job in the world.

Pretty much this. I'm for death or glory at this point.