I'm starting to think nigger culture is the result of elites social brainwashing

I'm starting to think nigger culture is the result of elites social brainwashing.

I think the jew elites wants to destroy america, so they invented nigger and chicano culture.

most niggers and chicanos are simply usefull idiots.

pol can't even see this and blame blacks because they're too stupid and rather fall for the jew elite tricks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4fo5jLdJlgI
youtube.com/watch?v=4k2GLdJK1nI
youtube.com/watch?v=FJt7gNi3Nr4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They act like this everywhere.

>just realizing this

Ask me how I know you're new here.

but blacks outside america don't hate whites nor want to destroy white nations.

Black culture pre-1990 was better though

I know this feel. It's somewhat obvious when you start using unrelenting logic. And it's necessarily direct control. People are so damn easy to sway, most of the things we see, hear, and think are being processed by/are directly influenced by the media machine.

God bless Cred Forums

*And it's NOT necessarily direct control.

Just so I'm not shitposting, have a free common red pill:
youtube.com/watch?v=4fo5jLdJlgI

blacks outside america dont have the chain of insitutionalized racism attached to their ankles

Well duh

let me tell you about South Africa

It's everybody, amigo. Social Marxism is illogical.

Read Slaughter of Cities, or watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=4k2GLdJK1nI

This is just another wave of social engineering. The blacks are lumpenproletariat as you said, but that doesn't excuse them.

>the jew elites wants to destroy america, so they invented nigger and chicano culture
correct
>pol can't even see this and blame blacks because they're too stupid and rather fall for the jew elite tricks.
why is it wrong to hate them for being so stupid that they give in the the brainwashing and make things harder for the rest of us?

Welcome to Cred Forums

You are a good example of the Idiota Latinoamericano. Congratulations.

youtube.com/watch?v=FJt7gNi3Nr4
>4years ago

>Rhodesia

No shit, are you a newfag?

Don't you mean google culture?

They are incapable of becoming civilized. It's not about culture.

If life really originated from Africa, then they've had a head start, but Africa is objectively shit.

Colombian here, I was talking with a girl from Bogota, everything was going well but then she started telling me all about Colombia being a systematically racist country.

I couldn't hold myself and started telling her that thinking like that is divisive especially in a country like ours

Then she proceeded to tell me to read books about Angela Davis to truly understand racism, I went and did that and guess what:

>Communist Lesbian Social Activist pro Black Lives Matter Author

I don't want this bullshit in my country senpai, I'm so scared about our future.

Something that happened 400 years ago doesn't impact them today, they have a very serious crime problem murdering each other and then have the audacity to moan about tiny % of black people killed (mainly justifiably) by police.

Ours do but they mostly just spend most of their time sniffing petrol and collecting Centrelink payments
to do anything about whites.

Ahh I fucked up that first quote but whatever.

It's what happens when you have jim crow laws and WEB dubois get praised.

long live booker T. washington

long live marcus garvey