LOCAL NONSENSE ENSUES IN CHICAGO

periscope.tv/PettyIdol/1DXxyLebwrYJM?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sJvBwJ_h-UE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

keep the graveyard grass green

muh taxdollarz going to da black killahs

HE'S DRAWING A BOTTLE!

The niggerbitch took over and is now naming off the cops by name, threatening for them to bring out the Mayer so they can confront him... and now shes ranting about isolated incidents of black boys getting shot.

oyy veyyyy

dubs predicts how this ordeal ends

praise him

It's a good point she makes. The mayor gets to stay in his comfortable home while the police play his personal bodyguards. That is the typical hypocrisy of those at the top.

what happened to the artsy google

these poor bastards have been instructed not to say a word, i would have lost my shit by now

Great God Rahm busts out of his door and suplexes this cunt onto the concrete

You guys should definitely look at her previous WE OUTCHEA periscope. About 30 minutes in the powers of Dark African Juju Magic possess a negro and he starts making slam poetry resting on the sidewalk.

Kek strikes them down from above

>his public image instantly skyrockets

Did anyone read this on the stream?

"Reigning PR Queen/Social Activist-Hands Throwing Warrior-Block Heaven Enthusiast-Natural Born Shade Deliverer. #NIHI"

Chicago had about 65 shootings since last week. Not surprised. Is Chicago mostly democrat run?

I hope we go red.

Yeah and they carry the state with one other democratic shithole

Makes sense, I also hear Chicago has strict gun laws, is that true also?

The fuck is wrong with this bitch? Shes going around and pointing out all of their guns. Isn't that a crime? She's pushing her limits. She is such an attention whore.

This woman is such a stupid cunt.

They recently got btfo in the courts, but mostly yes.

ALL OUR TAX DOLLARS ARE GOING TO COPS WITH GUNS.
What a waste of money, we need to open the borders and fire all the cops Trump BTFO I'm with her now.

This bitch is boring af. Where did MODOR go?

No, that's not a crime. The gun is just part of their every day equipment. Not having it would be like someone showing up for work without their shoes.

She's just using it as a way to get close to them, and try to get a reaction.

Yeah I'm just saying its suspicious and antagonistic.

If a guy was pointing out you had a gun and was showing a lot of attention towards it you would think they could be a threat.

Looks like it ended?

yea

You can't kill nobody when you at work
give us some jobs
>Sheclackclack

youtube.com/watch?v=sJvBwJ_h-UE

NUMEROUS OF