How can any real real libertarian be against gays, trans people, interracial couples, blacks, any religion, immigrants...

How can any real real libertarian be against gays, trans people, interracial couples, blacks, any religion, immigrants, or abortion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yOEJGKusJb8
youtube.com/watch?v=EO68Kvb9fD4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who said we were Libertarians?

every libertarian needs to die

most aren't but it is something to be taught by the parents when and if they choose to, not by the gov(school) or media

>libertarian
>2016

You can not like people and still be a libertarian.

Because immigrants and nigger shitskins don't respect Liberty most of the time.

Fuck off newfags

Well that's a good argument for keeping the education system as local as possible and allowing each community to set their own standards for what they want to teach their kids.

PHYSICALLY REMOVE

Ron Paul is disgusted by queers

I can be against them, I just don't think the government should be against them

you kike

You can be against all of them, just not state regulation against them

as a true libertarian you also can't be for those things.

Libertarianism is the idea that everyone has liberty to choose their own life. I can't say you can't be trans just the same as I can't say newfag over there on Cred Forums can't say you can';t be tans.

This is why I like libertarianism, it removes identity and choice from politics. Government should be the things we choose to do together that we would otherwise do separately.

It's fine to hate all those groups, just don't make laws violating people's liberties.

Poor guy
youtube.com/watch?v=yOEJGKusJb8

Libertarianism literally doesn't care about any of that shit. It's called freedom of association.

With that said, watch this and be enlightened:
youtube.com/watch?v=EO68Kvb9fD4

Saying people have a right to do something doesn't mean you agree with the action

A libertarian can be against all those things but he can't use the state to ban them.

There is an argument to be made for banning abortions and not all libertarians are open border.

abortion is a violation of natural rights and civil liberties

gay marriage is fine as long as its the state decision and they arent allowed to adopt (to protect the rights of minors)

trans is fine as long as you dont mandate unisex bathrooms and dont force doctors to administrate the hormone of the patients choice as a prescription

interracial couples and blacks are fine

any religion is fine as long as they respect the constitution and essential, individual liberty of all

in a participatory democracy borders must be secured and immigration laws must be strict in order to ensure that democracy is not subverted by a foreign foe

There's a big difference between a "libertarian" and a Constitutional Libertarian.
Just like there is a big difference between "a liberal" and classic liberalism.

Retarded bootlicker statists like OP think libertarians and an-caps are the same thing

Where did all the Paulbots go since 2012 ?

I remember Cred Forums used to stick up for libertarian values and I miss you guys

This.

I don't think they are. There's a lot of record correction too; (((shills))) like to make this place look a lot worse than we are...to a certain extent

If you are against those things, a libertarian system would give you the ability to not contribute a single dime to them.