Holy fuck she got destroyed Cred Forums don't even think about recovering

Holy fuck she got destroyed Cred Forums don't even think about recovering

youtube.com/watch?v=zwoGrDa5g2c

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/roast_writers_ann_coulter_hurt_our_feelings_david_cole/print#disqus_thread
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

god id fuck her silly

U kinda need help man

I'm still not sure why she was there?

>pathetic dumbfucks with dying careers recite jokes written by Jewish propagandists to an audience of drunk hedonist liberals

Yeah, stupid anti semetic bitch

Same here m8.

Why did she do this? I wouldn't subject myself to that

god youre a faggot

OMG TOTALLY REKT BY LEFTIST JEWS WHO HATE EVERYONE OTHER THAN NIGS AND LEFTIST JEWS, WHO WOULD HAVE EVER GUESSED?!?!

Seriously, OP, you need to consider suicide for being a dumb faggot. Anyone who walks into a den of snakes has to expect to get bitten, and since she said she was just there to shill her book (she should have taken help with the comedy, though, and stupidly thought she could out-jew the jews, big mistake), so she got a shitload of free press and pissed off the liberal retards even more.

Sounds like a win to me. If it were flipped, the liberal cunt who would have been roasted there would have been so triggered, she'd have died before getting off the stage.

Hell, I don't give 2 shits about Coulter, but you're such a retard, I had to chime in. Slow night for you, CTR?

I like Ann but def not someone u shud wanna bang

Liberal fuckheads laughing alongside other liberal fuckheads to shitty, obvious, scripted jokes.

Put a single one of these retards into a non-scripted debate on a single topic that they brought up and watch them squirm.

Publicity for her recent book.

I don't get that poster.

Is she saying liberals over 3 are republicans, and that we shouldn't trust them, while also insinuating that liberals have the mentality of someone younger than 3, so they're stupid, and that both are taken a jab at?

it was just embaressing. when people logically insult Trump it doesn't shatter his reputation because nobody cares

but Ann just got obliterated dude

Why the hell would she go up there? I'm going to have to find that roast and watch it.

I would too.

I've been searching for her performance but it's just not on Jewtube

But why? Everyone there is a diehard liberal, as are most of the fans. Who is she reaching with that? Her self promotion came across petty and shameless.

Read this:

‘Roast’ Writers: Ann Coulter Hurt Our Feelings!

takimag.com/article/roast_writers_ann_coulter_hurt_our_feelings_david_cole/print#disqus_thread

who cares, shes a google searcher

>She got destroyed
>Literally every joke bombed besides 18s

okay man