Fuck... ;__;

I came inside my girlfriend today on accident. We bought plan b immediately after. Tell it to me straight bros, is this degenerate?

I dont think so because it doesnt have a conscious yet but i can help but feel bad preventing a life

Other urls found in this thread:

birth-control.healthgrove.com/l/28/Basal-Body-Temperature-BBT-Method
youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you guys married?

If not, then you fucking her is degenerate anyway

Not married.

Why would plan b be any different from using a condom or pulling out, it prevents the pregnancy rather than killing a fetus. So not degenerate

>yet but i can help but feel bad preventing a life

You've already answered your own question. Doing the right thing doesn't always mean it's easy.

Mortal sin. Have fun in hell.

Would you ever leave her for any reason or do you see yourselves bound by a God given love?

pretty much this imo, you're all worked up over nothing op.

If it makes you feel better that doesn't mean she'd get pregnant.

This. Had to do it a couple times. Don't feel bad.

H-how did it feel OP..?

The fuck did you expect when performing the act that created everyone who's alive? It results in reproduction that's the fucking point of it no shit she got pregnant, idiot.

Life begins at conception I guess whatever just kill it

>pulling out in 2016

L U fucking L.

Cumming inside is the best feeling. Just make sure that bitch on birth control or you're fucked.

fpbp

Fucking murderer.
What do you think sex is for you fucking degenerate

I thought the same way until I actually came inside, it feels fucking all the same, no matter where you cum, it's all in your head.

You are the lamest fucking people. Jesus Christ. I sincerely hope you didn't get your girlfriend pregnant, because you're a dumb enough moralfag to keep it, and we don't need anymore of you shitty fucks shitting up our planet.

Lmao what a cuckold.

Day of rope, you're one of the first who get the noose remember that

nothing personal kid

>gf has iud
Feels good

Blasphemy.
Once I nutted inside the whole world changed.
>Tfw gf begging you to fill her with your cum

Plan b is not an abortion pill. If you're that bent out of shape over it, all it does is induce a menstrual cycle which prevents the pregnancy from actually beginning. Roughly half of all plums insemination don't make it past this stage anyways, and if the pregnancy takes hold the plan b pill won't abort it.

Had to do this once, I was fine with it until our relationship went to shit, wondered if having a babby with her wouldve changed anything.

Really fucking wish it didnt change anyway, but OP you'll probably regret it. I know I do knowing I could be a father at this moment and my selfish short sightedness ended that.

Relax dude, it's a contraceptive, that's ok in my book.

its not about life

its about polluting your water and your nature that make you more female like fagot

>he thinks it's that easy to knock up some slag
>Not pulling out, even if she's on the pill, even if you're wearing a condom
>Not aiming for her tits and face

Because:
1. That is fornication and masturbation at the same time. Both abominations.
2. Theology says soul is formed on conception. Once your genes touch her genes, that thing has a soul.
3. You autistic piece of shit this is all a giant sarcasm. Go back to the playground.

To further drive the point home plan b doesn't work if she's pregnant, so chill.

You managed to fulfill your life's purpose for a moment, in impregnating your woman, then you two killed your future baby. Burn in hell.

Your a fucking idiot, life doesn't happen unless your sperm penetrates her egg.

Its not like all sex is 100% going to make a baby. Your fucking fine.

Lake of fire buddy

it will fuck up her hormones and make he have a late period. It fucks her body up. Might cause retardation in your offspring

so many virgins in this thread

Nice trips
But why the fuck would you have impregnating some chick you're not even married to be you're fucking life's purpose

Learn to control your cum muscles faget! youre fine though.

>tfw

A woman begging me to breed her is the hottest shit I can ever hear.

Pfft, like you bitches know how to tie a decent knot. Get fucked in your poo faucet, Cap'n Christfag

>Stupid fuck doesn't understand bants

you're

learn some grammar, uneducated right swing swine.

My girlfriend has an IUD and I blow my spunk in her all the time. I don't think I'm even potent so it's a double win

After growing up in Catholic school I feel terrible admitting how much I agree with this.

>Having sex for other reason apart from procreation

You are already degenerate. I can't see how different it would be if you do that.

>right swing swine

What?

Degenerated!

If you're to stupid to use protection you should kill your self you fucking underaged fuck toy

Te your dad that incest will result in retarded children

Chill bro, your safe. Only about 25-33% of the time you nut in a girl will she get pregnant. Her body treats the sperm as invaders and tries to destroy them. That's why only the strong swimmers ever make it.

And let's be honest, you don't have any strong swimmers.

U do know Plan B isn't an abortion pill right? It's just a higher dose standard of birth control

Depends how late you take the pill. In OP's case, the egg probably wasn't fertilized.

>while tyrone is doing the same and keeping the kids, white people see having a child as a bad thing
>they kill the baby and regret it after a while
>don't realize they should have kept the kid after all

C'mon guys. Find a woman and start breeding. There's more in life than just video games and internet.
When you get old you know how a good choice you made if you manage to raise them in good ethics / shape.
You won't regret it.

If you have doubts about it, take a look at those old pictures your grandmother kept of the family you great-grandfather raised.
Look how happy he was and ask yourself if you're as happy as he was in his old days. Even though you "own" way much more crap than what was even available for him back in the day because of "muh capitalism" and "muh post modernism".

You're missing the coolest thing of your life, guys. Even if it's just a bastard son out of the wedlock, it's still better than having none.

Err.
Plan B stops the egg from releasing and stops it being fertilized.
It's no more sinful than masturbating.

FPBP

N------------------------N------------------------N
------O------------------O------------------O------
-----------D-------------D--------------D----------
----------------N--------N---------N---------------
---------------------O---O---O---------------------
N---O---D---N---O---L---O---N----D---O---N
---------------------O---O---O---------------------
----------------N--------N---------N---------------
-----------D-------------D--------------D----------
------O------------------O------------------O------
N------------------------N------------------------N

op you didnt take a life you saved one. yours.

Don't offer comment on subjects that you are ignorant about.

what did the girl say?

1) mortal sin for sex out of wedlock-straight to hell
2) contracepting-mortal sin-hell
3) killing a child-mortal sin-hell

Go talk to your priest and be sincerely repentant. If you want to have sex, marry that girl, you fucking google degenerate

Plan B prevents fertilization it is not an abortifacient retard. Someone who doesn't know this difference shouldn't be fucking.

It is straight degenerate.

I would recommend this for later use in regulating pregnancy. Also get fucking married if you're going to be having sex together - treat your relationship with more respect.
birth-control.healthgrove.com/l/28/Basal-Body-Temperature-BBT-Method

Bags of sand.

Hi dad

>Accidentally

What, do you have no feeling in your wiener when you are about to blow?

Quit being a bitch. You just saved yourself 300k dollars at the minimum.

>confusing degeneracy with fervency
if anything, it was being self accountable, which is at least neutral.

Go to comfort and hug her then punch her in the stomach

>People think if you cum in her once the girl gets instant prego

>taking plan b after the fact

Enjoy your waste of $60 and new baby

this

Not cumming inside is practically gay.

The government has no place in people's relationships.

creampieing girls feels awesome

It's especially good watching it drip out.

Want to know how all of Cred Forums knows you're gay?

When I pull out of my girl's ass sometimes there's a little cum blob

feels good knowing the rest is inside

This.

LOL FAG ALERT!

It's not the same at all.

Pulling out is almost no different than a shitty handjob.

Bustin inside is the meaning of life. You'd know if you've done it

youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE

I wouldnt feel bad, specially not if youre not economically ready. Would you rather be in a situation where you can barely afford to pay for a kids diapers, or not have a kid at all? I dont know your life, user, but i'd say you did the right thing

hey, this. nice one finnfag

You're confusing plan B with the abortion pill.

It has side effects though, avoid reuse

jesus dude. stop listening to fucking "degenerate" memes and kys. jerking off is preventing a life. im pretty sure nobody here refrains from doing that. the christian bullshit is seriously ruining this board

Nice humble brag post

>is this degenerate?
Why didn't you pull out on time?
Even better, why weren't you wearing a condom?

>all of these Christ fags
This thread is disgusting.

Nice personal blog about your life issues. Why the fuck are you posting it here?

you used a human pesticide on your offspring.. there isn't really anything any more degenerate than that.