How come out of all the cities that have had BLM protest Baton Rouge has been the only one that was held with...

How come out of all the cities that have had BLM protest Baton Rouge has been the only one that was held with peacefulness and respect for other citizens?

Honestly I lived in BR for a while and their police don't put up with shit like this. They just ignored the priest and the googles got bored and went home.

Protest, not priest.

Louisiana niggas ain't the same. I've been living in NOLA for a while and they are just different

Because they were mas but not stupid enough to do anything because Cajuns WILL open fire without a second thought
This is the same reason Florida has never had a Habbening despite the motherfucking Zimzam case, here whites and spics will fucking shoot them(literally 1 in 12 people are CC here)

How so

Better or worse

googles are planning to tear down the statue of andrew jackson in jackson square on saturday

I live down the street what do Cred Forums?

>NEW ORLEANS(WGNO) - A leader of the Take 'Em Down Nola coalition fighting to remove Confederate monuments in New Orleans took to the steps of City Hall today and said the group plans to remove the Andrew Jackson statue in Jackson Square Saturday. They are asking for police to step aside.

its a very historic statue Cred Forums

here you can see where the inscription Gen. Butler ordered during the union occupation

aint got time for violent protests.. gota get ready for muh Tiger Football

French heritage and culture.

the second they touch the statue you try to beat cho's high score

defend it by redirecting the mob towards a bank and have them destroy that instead

Like this user said people care more about tiger football than another dead nigger

the audacity of these people

>And for this weekend, Suber is advising the New Orleans police to stay away from the area while the demonstration takes place.

>“What is a civic duty as we see it and we also understand this is civil disobedience. We know that by law we should not be able to remove this without a permit, without the permission of the city fathers,” Suber said. “But they have waited too long and it's been nine months since last December and nothing has progressed, and for that reason we decided we would have to take action.”

>The New Orleans Police Department has not released anything specific, only saying they will monitor the situation. Suber and others in attendance Thursday say they are prepared to go to jail for their cause.

Mostly better. I'd divide them into 4 categories

1) (mostly in baton rogue and lafeyet) country niggas. They have southern accents and are somewhat conservative
2) the lil Wayne's. They are prevalent but keep to their areas and rarely shy away
3) upity niggas. These are the ones who liberals want you to believe all black peoples are like. There are surprisingly a lot in New Orleans
4) beggars and homeless. Not that many but they are the most visible. They atleast try to earn your money by doing different acts or music or cons instead of just asking.

Overall I'd say they are better than Georgia and Alabama blacks and they are way better than northern or California ones. They are just way more relaxed and friendly

> tfw north louisiana
> tfw nothing exists here
kill me

cenla here, theres alotta uppity niggas on lower 3rd, buncha cracked out foodstamp niggas and pushers, i live innawoods and i wish-anigga-wood

Visited NOLA a couple years ago. that nails it on the head. tons of street performers and crap. gave some shekels to s saxophone playing one because its better he does that then rob liquor stores.

tons of nigs who nig but overall really relaxed or completely normal.
I did see the rekt 9th ward from Katrina and im pretty sure its Detroit levels of nigging there but everywhere else was tame

Black people and white people are fundamentally different from the rest of country. Especially as you go south.

Really, for the most part everyone gets along. However, I feel things in my 30 years on Earth have arguably gotten worse. But nowhere near as bad else where.

Yeah we had Katrina, but even then, the looting and destruction was nothing compared to present day.

Black and white people *here

Most blacks don't give a shit about these statues.

It's BLM and cuck whites that want them down.

>Andrew Jackson
>Confederate
?????

My brother lives in New Orleans (Yankee transplant from Michigan) and he hates the confederate removal shit

They dont care what he was. He rayciss. He own slaves. He white

Fuck i dont even give a shit about old hickory, that fucking inscription on the base man! That is priceless shit