Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Amadou_Diallo#Events_surrounding_death
youtube.com/watch?v=esL-al4SpKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Regardless

ONE LESS

why couldn't she be a bit prettier

>women police officer

She fucked up. Fired before there was a visible threat. She will almost certainly face some sort of punishment.

Which is a shame because ultimately it is the black guys fault for not cooperating.

If he would've fucking listened to the three officers pointing guns at him instead of being an indignant nigger none of this would've happened.

But yeah she made a tactical error and will face consequences. She's been charged with manslaughter. She will lose her job and probably get about 3 years in jail imo.

It's a tragic situation that won't be fixed very soon. Indications seem to be that she panicked without a good reason to panic.

she deserves it women sgouldnt be cops

i rembember some other female killed a white kid because he had a wiimote and she thought it was a gun

See "furtive move"

I'd cum on that.

He didn't have a gun though.

If he would've actually had a gun she'd be in much better shape.

are cops supposed to have xray vision to know who and who is not armed?

Lets all collectively pretend that he wasn't trying to either reach into the vehicle window or open the door

No gun was found on him or the car

Regardless

>woman cop
There's your problem. Sure, women have the right to be cops, but they shouldn't. Nor teachers since they're all sleeping with their students.

He was being electrocuted by a taser.

when your're on PCP, you don't remember that you didn't bring your gun.

wtf was he doing when he drops his hands?

I'm just talking about how it looks in court.

Even in reality it just isn't really dependable from a lethal force standpoint.

>dude reaches in his car
>light him up

A lethal threat wasn't presented yet.

I'm not blaming the officer though. The fucking idiot should've cooperated and he'd be alive.

She just made a poor judgement in a tense situation. Could happen to any cop. The dude shouldn't have resisted.

>if you stop your car in the side of the road because you are having a heart attack odds are some cop will end up shooting you because you weren't acting weird

I'd rather have our death squad cops than these fucking pussies, thank you.

Doesn't matter what he was reaching for.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Amadou_Diallo#Events_surrounding_death

I'd acquit her.
>multiple officers have guns on suspect
>he's not complying
>oh shit he's reaching for something
Fucking shoot first, ask questions later. What the hell kind of dumbass reaches for a book when cops have guns on him? How could you reasonably expect an officer to assume it was anything but a weapon in such a situation?

She's being punished to quell the monumental chimp out, and it's a terrible fucking idea because now nigs will "protest" all justified shootings and get police improsoned for doing their jobs correctly.

the kind of mistakes she makes costs lives. but it certainly saved a bunch of money putting that coon in jail.

I say give her a medal.

UGLY MOUTH FOR THE WELFARE

The window was rolled up.

Was he reaching through the glass?

She fucked up but it's not her fault. She's a woman and women have silly brains. The person who let her be a cop in the first place should be accountable.
youtube.com/watch?v=esL-al4SpKE

She made a very critical mistake and applied excessive force when he wasn't a threat yet but i don't think it was out of malice at all she should definitely lose her job forever for incompetence. Charging for man slaughter i don't agree with. criminal negligence is probably correct tho

Anybody else want to fuck Betty?

Bet she is a freak...

why are cops such pussies?

Anyone got any videos or pics that aren't blocked off from all the other cops? I can't see shit of what's going on in any of the videos

>She fucked up. Fired before there was a visible threat.
She was completely in the right. What the fuck is wrong with these retards who make the stupidest fucking decisions when police are telling them to get the fuck on the ground?
>Cop is telling me to get on the ground
>Better just keep my hands up and go to my car and reach inside it, acting like I'm going for a weapon
>WOW WHY WOULD YOU SHOOT HIM?
Seriously, the guy was a fucking retard. He should be a model example of what not to fucking do when the police are telling you to get on the ground.
Instead we have BLM pretending he was completely in the right and acting like the cop should have waited until seeing a gun before shooting, when this could have gotten her killed if there was a gun

>niggers and SJWs riot
>get police departments to hire more minorities/womyn
>female cops start shooting dindus in droves because they aren't emotionally or physically capable of assessing situations properly that involve a male more powerful than her
>niggers and SJWs riot again
>rinse and repeat

More like why can niggers never fallow directions?Are they really fucking subhumans?