Saw this article on Twitter

Saw this article on Twitter.

>Is Something Major About To Happen To Cred Forums?

>regated.com/2016/09/something-major-happen-Cred Forums/

>Users on the websites Cred Forums board have taken notice and rumors have spread across the site as to what the tweet means.

>Rumors include a data breach, which is not out of the realm of possibility after Yahoo reported that over 500 million accounts have been breached, in one of the biggest breaches of private information in history. The tech giant, which has suffered a steady decline since the 2010’s, reported that the breach might have occured back in 2014, which means that newer emails and other information could have been sparred.

>Other rumors that have been persistent across the website include a government crackdown on or that the site has been sold to the creator of SomethingAwful.

>For those who are not up to date, Cred Forums is an internet forum website which allows full anonymity for posters. There are several boards which people can post on, such as Cred Forums, otherwise known as ‘random’, which cover a whole range of topics. Cred Forums is a very different community when compared to others for its use of memes and off the cuff humor.

>What is Cred Forums?

>The website has been recently linked to the dastardly alt-right goons. The alt-rights ‘efforts’ to troll the election have gone well, as they have triggered Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton into getting upset about a cartoon frog.

>Whatever may happen to Cred Forums is currently unclear, but if a drastic change hits the website, expect many people to express their discontentment.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/01/free-speech-social-network-gab-growing-as-twitter-facebook-censor-users/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you focking wot?

is just this board's focking foult

If anything were to happen personally I'd say one of the most likely things is that Hillary Clinton bought Cred Forums or paid someone else to buy it, or something else involved with the Clintons because she is so salty about Cred Forums and meme magic exposing her.

there will be an announcement tomorrow

Cred Forums got sold to a SJW cuck who charges money if you want to register, change an avater, and charges monthly. It's because of the lawsuit between hiro and 8ch that is draining his money and time.

>Rumors include a data breach
Is this even possible? What data could be leaked?

Government has had its claws in Cred Forums for a while.
I read a news story just a couple hours ago about some people getting raided because someone using their IP posted CP here

couldn't have boiled over at a worse time. oh well I won't ever forget this place.

>rumors include a data breach
So. . . what? IP addresses tied to posts at the very worst?

It was an article from February. Everyone here since ~2007 or so knows that anyone who posts CP gets their IP reported to the crime stoppers internet explotation ngo. Same goes with stated suicides in some countries.

anyone who posted racist things on Cred Forums and has a facebook account will have a very bad day tomorrow

Google already knows your IP. Recaptcha is Google and since there are only a couple posts per second it's easy to nail down when comparing datestamps.

Anyone know where everyone will migrate to if this really happened?

The NSA can search through forum posts and emails as easily as you and I can google.
Having your IP means they can potentially link posts made on Cred Forums to real names, meaning that if you say anything bad on Cred Forums you might show up in one of their searches.

I sure hope this is bullshit. Lowtax is a major libtard and I can't imagine Cred Forums will get any better with him around.

Why bother with a collection of autist posters?

There really is no other place like Cred Forums that allows truly free speech. Some people have been throwing around forums but none that are exactly like Cred Forums. There is always 0chan if shit really hits the fan and they [leftist sjw cucks] cut off all free seech.

My theory- Hillary supporters realize what a threat we have been this past election. They decided to buy us out to dismantle the site. So long brehs. Hopefully trump can make it without us from here on out

REMINDER

strayan cunts need to sit the fuck down for the big canadian cock

>sold to that something awful faggot
It's been fun lads

I've used Cred Forums since 2006. If it really goes to shit, I'll have no where to communicate online, no group of people to ask questions to, no where to go for more of the truth and less of MSM bullshit propaganda. Like, I'll be genuinely upset.

The person who bought Cred Forums has a massive hard on for clinton and deletes (bans) those who are strong trump supporters on his website

This is why people use a proxy or a VPN that does not data log. People have to be smarter

This is what happens when you high number of African migrants

Obama and Hillary (if she wins) want to do the whole "white people are the real terrorists" thing.
And a lot of stuff said on Cred Forums could get people labelled as right-wing extremists / terrorists.

>There really is no other place like Cred Forums that allows truly free speech
There's this:
breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/01/free-speech-social-network-gab-growing-as-twitter-facebook-censor-users/

Cripplechan m8

Gab is an alternative to Twitter. Not a forum/imageboard like Cred Forums. You can't start a topic discussion like you can here.

how new can you get

it's pretty shit, mods are way too ban happy for petty little things

cripplechan /pol yeah?
Also why do they have "leftypol" on it.

A goon was killed on 9/11/12 in Libya. Before the debate you may find goons owning Cred Forums is the best possible outcome imaginable.

Cred Forums auto bans any connection that's a VPN or a proxy goy.