/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General: Hillary's Lies Matter Edition

Clinton Foundation General is about:
1) Investigating the corruption of Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, and related entities.
2) Creating memes and infographics on the above mentioned topics.

Investigation Resources
pastebin.com/sphRQszm

Meme Division Resources
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

Google document of all of our findings
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s

Our History
pastebin.com/EGJN17WD

Meme Collections
memedump.wordpress.com
sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo

GIFs
memedump.wordpress.com/gifs

Templates
memedump.wordpress.com/template-tomb-test/
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Online Meme Generator
imgflip.com/memesearch?q=cfg

You can also find us here
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
reddit.com/r/clintoninvestigation/

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/YRrM4hb
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-22/who-behind-riots-charlotte-police-says-70-arrested-protesters-had-out-state-ids
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Malema#Political_ideology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyril_Ramaphosa
vice.com/read/the-new-black-panther-partys-mission-to-help-robert-mugabe
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Мокаба,_Питер
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Balai_Citoyen
roadsandkingdoms.com/2013/a-guide-to-algiers/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmadiyya_in_the_United_States
dailycaller.com/2016/09/22/how-reddit-ruined-the-hillary-clinton-campaign/
nytimes.com/2016/09/16/us/politics/hillary-clinton-presidential-race.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-KpUPo3dKII
youtube.com/watch?v=v6WeU2vg0KQ
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/778670364834476032
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/money-laundering-scheme-exposed-14-pro-clinton-super-pacs-non-profits-implicated
w2eu.info
ft.com/content/92b23c8e-7349-11e6-bf48-b372cdb1043a
youtube.com/watch?v=yIRE40X-Q7k
donaldtrumpnews.co/news/russia-shockingly-adds-hillary-clinton-terror-sponsor-watchlist/
static1.squarespace.com/static/5652847de4b033f56d2bdc29/t/573c970bf8baf3591b05253f/1463588620386/Working Paper_Jamie Farrell.pdf
twitter.com/EvilHillaryPics/status/779323507884687360
youtu.be/XT5wZuBxDuM
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-23/trump-clinton-debate-rules-leaked-90-minutes-straight-no-step-stool-no-coughing-brea
youtube.com/watch?v=rTt-xhF02Gg
brighamandwomens.org/Departments_and_Services/medicine/services/socialmedicine/leandrebio.aspx
whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/imagecache/embedded_img_full/image/image_file/20120323-jim-kim.jpg
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml
twitter.com/JeanetteJing/status/684786829908811776?s=09
docs.google.com/document/d/1YuoIRKdh6oYnq7V0ckCssLfs8eH7FHvGGnPbr6HEYsw/edit?usp=drive_web
brookings.edu/center/john-l-thornton-china-center/
youtube.com/watch?v=T9hpMhcIcC8
foxnews.com/us/2016/09/23/police-announce-arrest-in-shooting-death-at-charlotte-riot.html
oncomplete.co/4ms
dailycaller.com/2016/09/23/left-wing-news-group-hemorrhaged-cash-prior-to-massive-lay-offs/
youtu.be/on9qLufIK2A?list=FLEFucOTLsFCRpE_6MLjjd9g
guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/09/23/dossier-on-ben-ray-lujan/
cnn.com/2016/09/23/politics/ted-cruz-endorses-donald-trump/index.html
icij.org/blog/2016/09/icij-publishes-leaked-bahamas-info-offshore-database
offshoreleaks.icij.org/
KIKEbook.com/tedcruzpage/posts/10154476728267464
drudgereport.com/flashny.htm
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/clinton-campaign-mark-cuban-given-front-row-seat-troll-trump-presidential-debate/
youtube.com/watch?v=CtxpYf1cMBc
youtube.com/watch?v=VIbXysaYDiY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Danke fur brot, Herr Doktor

attack the means of dissemination? is that us and the pepes? oh no

discord.gg/YRrM4hb

if /cfg/ gets enough support on the official Cred Forums discord they will get there own channel for discussion.

Feel free to drop by!

Hello FBI

i thought the fbi was cool :(

Discord/IRC stuff tends to be honeypot.

@89975707
holy shit. Fucking kys jew. You think this is the first time we heard that one? Die in flames you fucking kike vermin

>tends
nah mane, 100% guaranteed honeypot

some of the fbi is cool though, right? or just fbianon?

Soros at it again.

70% of rioters arrested are not from NC. @georgesoros using money to sew division, this time in #CharlotteProtest
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-22/who-behind-riots-charlotte-police-says-70-arrested-protesters-had-out-state-ids

count down to curfew, lots of various commies and such drove in to town, good luck NC stay safe

eating supper goys, will bump
/cfg/ Uber Alles

bamp

I'm back ninjas!

For real, where is Hillary? She didn't campaign today. She's not campaigning tomorrow.

Shit, I know Trump campaigned today and plans on having two more events before the debate.

Where that sick ol' bitch at?

#NeverHillary

Clinton shits on Kaine in her book

Ok boys I'm out. Keep up the socmed crushing! Have a goodun

how far does black lives matter go?

Soros

The Clinton Foundation

evrything in between, that other higher world?

I think BLM Is foreing subversion, in part with political networks left over from the cold war and decolonization around the world it has connections to South Africa,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Malema#Political_ideology

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyril_Ramaphosa

Zimbabwe,

vice.com/read/the-new-black-panther-partys-mission-to-help-robert-mugabe

Burkina Faso

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Мокаба,_Питер

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Balai_Citoyen

Algeria

roadsandkingdoms.com/2013/a-guide-to-algiers/

and other parts of the muslim world Like Palestine, Iran, Louis Farakhan Nation of Islam Originating from the Ahmadiyyah strain in india/Pakistan which originated with anit colonial seperatism in the 19th century

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmadiyya_in_the_United_States
this seems to be one of the more serious research threads on pol with real world connections and interest in places, and perhaps even the *technology to make a difference

I hope you all get lost in the rabbit hole and find the missing information we need

Africa has been overlooked for too long

Fucking love where's Waldo!

/cfg/ I have been lurking since the early days.. Im not trump fag but I hate Hillary with a passion, you dont get to be the most corrupt person in the world, and the president.

Im at school now so I cant post much. I remember the early days of US starting with the Tax returns and working it Into this. There is enough material here to fucking make 10, 2 hour long documentaries on this corruption.

in solidarity o/

hey mane
yeah indeed, the Sick Hillary thing is full blown now, every time some bot tells me it's a vast right -wing conspiracy i just post a kys meme at this point. Undeniable

Fuck yea!

Love Waldo, loath Hillary.

CTR, where da fuck is dat bitch? I know ya'll faggots are lurking around here.

Did she do an event today? Is she doing an event tomorrow? Will she do an event this month besides the debate?

Answer = No

What you shill ass ho ass faggots got for me? Try to slide this shit. You can't.

Where da fuck is yo main bitch at? Sleeping? Pilled out? Shitting herself?

Where da fuck she at, CTR?

Where is Hillary?

#NeverHillary

Thanks mane.

Best way to counter those fuckin' faggots is to ask why she cancelled her Tuesday event? When is her next event? Why can't she keep up with Trump's stamina? Why doesn't Hillary do a real press conference? Why is Trump campaigning hard and she is hardly campaigning. Her people are campaign hard for her, but she ain't doing shit.

She's sitting in a rockin chair or sleeping in a bad.

They fuckin' scared because they know the answer to these questions. Hillary is sick as da fuck, and needs her rest. She is falling apart in front of us. Never forget 9/11. When Hillary collapsed. Never Forget.

Get better bitch! We need you campaigning so we can have more visual clues of your how fuckin' sick and decrepit you are. You fuckin' piece of shit.

CTR, where da fuck is Hillary? When is her next event? Why doesn't she have a schedule of her events on her website?

Eat a dick CTR fags. You won't be able to slide me and my shit talking. Faggots.

#NeverHillary

This is totally you now
>pic related
From mild mannered citizen journalist to full-on shill destroying nationalist.

did you see her campaing manager - not some low-level drone - do an interview on Morning Joe? The guy's her fuckin CAMPAIGN MANAGER, he doesn't serve coffee for a living.. Fuckin Mook couldn't answer a single question, like he hadn't been debriefed at all, they're a total mess mane. And now with the Brock thing blowing up in the news, CTR's efforts are completely fucking dashed bruh; they're the butt of every joke. We keep it up it's a guaranteed win man, i don't use those words lightly

I agree. CTR really fuckin' pissed me off today. They fucked with da wrong mother fucker.

CTR is on a lot of sites. They are on /pol, Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, New York Times, Washington Post, etc.

They are having to work harder because Hillary is falling hard in the polls. The fuckin' rigged mainstream polls show she is actually losing lots of ground.

That bitch lost so much ground after her fake-ass "DNC convention bump." These faggots are really shook. They're really scared.

Hillary can't even campaign hard. She's outspending Donald, but losing ground every day. These paid shills can't combat the real OGs in this motha fucka.

Dude, millenials are going to vote 3rd party and a certain demographic won't be voting at all because they know white people ain't going to do shit for them. Divide and conquer.

Hell, the Democrats are spending millions of dollars to fight the 3rd party vote now. They're spending millions of dollars on ineffective CTR fags.

I was not going to go all out on these faggots, but they fucked up big time today. It's fuckin' war.

CTR, I'm calling you out. All of you fuckin' faggots. If you don't retreat to the safe places you came from, you will be eternally triggered the rest of your lives if you plan on going up against me. For real.

Where da fuck is Hillary?

#NeverHillary

Yeah, I read about that piece of shit getting called out on Morning Joe. Fuckin' hilarious. Even the MSM website had to comment on how fuckin' sad Hillary's campaign manager was on Morning Joe.

Couldn't answer a single fuckin' question. Why da fuck was that faggot even on the show? I'm glad he got called out. Pieces of shit campaigning for a bigger piece of shit.

#NeverHillary

That's the creepy fuck who wrote the cnn piece implying trump supporters will be investigated after the election. Did not know he was involved in the cf too.

also somebody took over the first search results for david brock :)

Yeah it was funny af; MSM has to call em out for shit like this, they literally have no choice or their market share will tank even more than it already has; no other news network wants to get CNN-ed and drop like 6 spots or whatever, props to MSNBC on that one tho, who does Mook still have a job?

KEK that pic

bahahahahahaa the whole 1st page of jewgle searches is about money laundering and fraud. Fucking jews are going down, i can't believe this turn of events

I found Waldo but not Hilary

Yup. CNN is falling apart worst than Hillary.

The MSM is fuckin' themselves so hard right now. The millenials don't even believer their shit.

I'm looking forward to October. We are going to crush it so hard.

October surprise. WikiLeaks is going to fuck their world up.

Even Google is having to change how they operate. They did their best to censor for Hillary, now they are going full retard mode. You never go full retard mode, Google. Never.

#NeverHillary

For anyone who cares, there is indeed someone wearing a Hillary shirt in the image

I'm just trying to find out Where is Hillary?

When is her next schedule event? Will she be able to stand the whole 90 minutes during the debates?

Is Hillary going to campaign in October? You know the Trump is campaigning hard.

I find it very sad that she can't lead by example, and she is relying on her people to do all of her campaigning for her because she is too unfit to campaign.

She needs to retire and go to a nursing home. I'm pretty sure the Clinton Foundation has a nice nursing home they built in Haiti.

#NeverHillary

She's in there. I found her.

>October surprise. WikiLeaks is going to fuck their world up.
Bro, I can't wait for that shit, gonna just lurk eight all day and post the most incriminating stuff, gonna hit like a ton of bricks guaranteed. Assange isn't fucking around man. July leaks were yuge, think it was july. Remember him saying those leaks would put her behind bars. Can you imagine? possible hyperbole, but regardless. Court of public opinion is potentially MORE important than that of justice at this stage imo - domino's motherfucker, dominos.

Yeah, Assange don't lie. That dude always come right with the good shit.

I've already asked for a lot of days off in October. I'm going to be going hardcore on that shit.

I will be grinding all October. Won't stop, can't stop.

Fuck CTR! Where is Hillary? When is her next scheduled event?

#NeverHillary

more normies shit talking directly at soros on twitter too.

anyway an idea: flip the moloch shit to our advantage:

the counter is "lol conspiracy nuts believe the elite really worships moloch and eats babies. it's just fraternity bro ritual shit for fun."

that fraternity bro shit is ripe for ridicule. don't get creeped out by it, laugh in it's fucking face. reveal it to the world as stupid bullshit the world can laugh at, instead of laughing at the people who investigated it and got spooked out.

idk, maybe after the election.

>11
watched alex jones today; apparently some sources say she might cancel monday's debate out of fear of another health meltdown - if this happens we'll jump on it like hyenas and meme her into the last century

Thanks, I'll look again then.

There is no way she will cancel the Monday debate.

She has too many days off before the debate. If she can't recoup in five days, then there is no fuckin' way that the MSM can let that slide. I know they try to bullshit hard for her, but I don't think anyone in the history of presidential debates ever cancelled.

The first female nominee for a major party cancelling her first debate? Shesh, sounds like women cancelling the first date. Cold feet...

#NeverHillary

Dude, if there's even the slightest hint of a health issue that day, idk if she'd give Trump the satisfaction; if he smells blood he's going for the jugular, even if she starts coughing a bit. We'll see tho.
>sounds like women cancelling the first date
Can't relate to that one h-heheh; no sir-e-bob.
Yo did you see the galifinakis interview with Hillary? not a fan of his or any other actor really, except Clint eastwood I guess, but he fucking done brung it tho

I think what we will see at the debates are a lot of commerical breaks. The reason being is because Hillary will need to go off stage, and sit down and take Diazepam injections.

The cancelling on the first date thing was more to play off the cold feet reference. Cold feet being a morbid reference/double entendre.

I did see the Galifinakis one. I thought he would be pandering towards her, but he actually was busting her balls pretty hard. Favorite part was the Trump advertisement in the middle. Fuckin' rekt!

#NeverHillary

kek!

Fucking headlines like this make me want to kill myself
dailycaller.com/2016/09/22/how-reddit-ruined-the-hillary-clinton-campaign/

>how reddit ruined the Hillary Clinton campaign
Meanwhile you have Bonner Grp Lead making headline news, we've been pushing the greatest memes -bar none - in the whole fucking politi-sphere, viral videos etc... But that's chan life man, can't take it personal. You know what I mean tho? They only have this one thing to their name, and seriously I might have been the first guy to post the Combetta thing on twitter but noooooooooo

good stuff man.

the girls love these wheres hillary puzzles

hey, for WHERES HILLARY, are we looking for waldo with H sign or for actual hillary?

a girl asked me if she is the purple pantsuit on the roof

Based, I got your back homie.

Can't Zerg Rush these bitches. We have to start small, and let it grow organically. Look at all that Jill Stein meme'ing we did. Shit has payed off big time.

New York Times (Sept. 16, 2016): Hillary Clinton Takes Aim at Voters Drifting Toward Third Party - nytimes.com/2016/09/16/us/politics/hillary-clinton-presidential-race.html

"Hillary Clinton and her Democratic allies, unnerved by the tightening presidential race, are making a major push to dissuade disaffected voters from backing third-party candidates, and pouring more energy into Rust Belt states, where Donald J. Trump is gaining ground.

With Mrs. Clinton enduring one of the rockiest stretches of her second bid for the presidency, her campaign and affiliated Democratic groups are shifting their focus to those voters, many of them millennials, who recoil at Mr. Trump, her Republican opponent, but now favor the Libertarian nominee, Gary Johnson, or the Green Party candidate, Jill Stein.

While still optimistic that the race will turn decisively back in Mrs. Clinton’s favor after the debates, leading Democrats have been alarmed by the drift of young voters toward the third-party candidates.

The principal “super PAC” supporting Mrs. Clinton’s candidacy, Priorities USA Action, has concluded from its polling and other research that the reluctance to embrace the Democratic nominee among those who intensely dislike Mr. Trump is not going away and must be confronted.

“We’ll be launching a multimillion-dollar digital campaign that talks about what’s at stake and how a vote for a third-party candidate is a vote for Donald Trump, who is against everything these voters stand for,” said Justin Barasky, a strategist for Priorities USA."

We got an arsenal worth of material. We are already ready. We will soon invade, and conquer. We have already made a shit load of progress, but October will be our biggest win yet.

#NeverHillary

For (), that bitch is right under the helicopter to the left.

#NeverHillary

>a girl
sure bud. Yeah Hillary's dressed like Waldo in all of those

Currently:
Trump is at less than 1% for super pacs at $168.20 Million

Hillary is at 28% from super pacs at $516.6 Million.

No doubt. I'd like to think we had some impact with the Jill memes but that's been like 2% of our output and none of our SocMed boys have pushed them that hard; those numbers are more related to general Hillary bashing I think.

For all fallen soldiers. RIP in piece Seth Rich, John Ashe, Harambe
>youtube.com/watch?v=-KpUPo3dKII

A. FUCKING. LEAF.

I found you

I agree with the Jill Stein thing you said. I don't think we had a major impact, but we did play a vital role in it.

The Jill Stein memes that were made by CFG are still being circulated on social media sites. Jill Stein even has her own Dank Meme Twitter Account.

Jill Stein memes probably have done more advertising for her campaign then her own campaign has done internally.

And think about it, those 3rd party memes weren't even something we pushed hard and they got out there and made shit happen.

Our skills get better every day, and we are still going strong 2+ months into this bitch. We have accomplished a lot, and we will accomplish more in the upcoming weeks.

Thanks for all of your hard work. I know you are killing it on Twitter and combating shills like Neo destroys agents.

I'm about to bounce. Take care mane

#NeverHillary

oh shit! sorry based leaf! didn't know it was u!
i love your work! i tweet out all your stuff!

Good. You should black out the profile pics or just not post actual tweets at all in here, that's actually our official policy, i reverse google searched the chick and found you on twitter in 2 mins

I'm out for real this time.

Based keep fighting the good fight. And, other homie thanks for Tweeting out our shit. Any help is appreciated.

Take care everyone.

#NeverHillary

Good night kamerad. See you ITT and thx for everything

Thread theme forever

youtube.com/watch?v=v6WeU2vg0KQ

One by one we are marching
Ascending in legions of light
In twilight we conquer the Sun
Imperium
Imperium

All for one we are falling
Expression of power and might
We reign right under the Sun
Imperium
Imperium

RIP Traction Martin
Burn in hell Zipper Man.
Your death provided traction for chimp outs nationwide.

Remember when Tony Stewart killed a guy that year?

ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH

TOP KEK
>it was better the first time

I posted in the wrong thread ok?
>a fucking maple leaf
>on an international level

Global cuck

More like based queef

OY VEY
BURGERS ARE THE TRUE ARYANS GOYIM
US JEWS HAVE YET TO CRACK THEIR SECRETS
Sieg Heil Nigger

Please freeze to death this winter Jesus Christ I pray amen

Lurk moar nigger. you know what we do here? We make the news. What do you do?
>lel a fucking leaf amirite
you're nothing. Go back to Cred Forums

>what we do here bro
>can't quote
>triogfag on anonymous message board

I hope you get trampled by an elk.

This is what we do, vermin
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/778670364834476032
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/money-laundering-scheme-exposed-14-pro-clinton-super-pacs-non-profits-implicated

TOP KEK
Pathetic fucking shills. Get neutered kike

w o w
o
w

That's a sharp edge if I've ever seen one

>talking mad shit
>pathetic leaf still can't quote
Who are you talking to

shills don't get (You)s
Die in a fire faggot

Based Queef is a problem. He is rambling into oblivion

I only wish I were paid to shill. You're just a jelly leafboi

:^)

Post all you want. Youll always be America's hat, and nothing more

Any chance someone can get a plate?

Looks like I will have to sit through a presentation on "Sexuality & Gender" from Sociology in a few weeks.

You shouldn't be acknowledging the shills at all.

Qu'est-ce qui se passe, mon ami?

Are you serious or memeing?
Pas grand chose chef, ca va bien ici donc c'est ce qui compte. Et toi?

This is an excellent idea

I was not kidding.
It is a lecture, not a seminar, so in theory I can skip it.
I have even worse news about Social Studies, but more on that in e-mail, after I got home.

Do you have classes today?
Regardless, you should go to bed already.

I see Brocky boy's pawns are trying even more desperately today than before.

Unfortunately for them, the Brock fiasco is spreading really well.

Sounds fucking brutal tho, still. Thank God you can skip the seminar tho, how could one possibly sit thru that shitm knowing what we know.
>classes
Nah it's friday tomorrow, not class

Hey fellas, how's it going?

I'll be here for not too long, but I'll be able to contribute more in the evening.

Here, some new template

Hey man, going well thx. And you? Busy day i understand?

What surprised me is that topic was not even picked by SJWs, but by normies. Well, one of them is a Jew, so no surprise there.

I wanted to pick "Global Inequalities" so I could put in India's toilet problems, but unfortunately it was the professor who picked the students for the final few topics.

I am feeling great - soaking in the sunrays in a park after Social Studies 101.

How is the family program?

yep, another quite busy day, but I'll find few hours to spend here, no problem familia

>so I could put in India's toilet problems
TOP KEK
yeah that is indeed a global inequality. Basic hygiene is not yet evenly re-distributed

Damn, that brief glance to the left, behind the camera.

It's like an expression of a kid that is told to hold a poster saying "I am a little fagget" by his older brother, but he cannot read yet and has no idea whether he's even holding it properly and not upside down, so he's glancing and his bro to try and get from his reaction if he's doing it right.

I bet half of those stars have double digit IQs and have no slightest idea what's this all about.

Do what you can mane; I've been posting literally every meme you've made for the last 3 weeks at least, so any contributions will be put to good use

Friendly bump since I can't create

Not with that attitude. What one man can do, another can do. Pic related was one of my first memes ever. Low energy af but got a few keks here and there. Takes no skill

I gotta crash ladies, fuccin plastered.
See you guys tomorrow
Deus Vult

good night mane. Thank you for your great input as always. You da best, man

I don't know if I'll be able to keep the thread alive. I'll be in and out all day today.

bump

bamp

How is Soros benefiting from triggering the Charlotte rises? I know he has the IQ of a child, so he wants Hilary to win, but how are these riots supposed to support her?

It's the whole Soros package.
All about destabilizing the western world. If it's refugees, crazy feminists, islamists, googles or anyone else he founds them.
>femen (pussy riot, those free bleeding idiots...)
>euro maidan (destabilizing the ukrain, atm trying the same shit in poland and hungary)
>open borders (Open Society Foundations)
>w2eu.info (how to get gib me dats in europe for sand googles)
>BLM

That protest dosen't help hillary.
He supports hillary as he already bought her and can push his crazy agenda under her administration unopposed.

hillary wants money. she's already making a lot by laundering it through the clinton foundation, but imagine how much bribes she could take if she had the power over the entire country. it's a financial investment for her - spend money to get in power, then make that money back tenfold by taking bribes and selling yourself and your country out. obviously soros won't be a president, but he has enough money to be able to buy favors that are convenient for him.
it's very simple - a sociopath who will steal and sell out to everyone who gives her money, and a moneygrubbing skype who is willing to give bribes left and right.

In prison there are no pant suits, only jump suits.

Sup OGs. How's it going?

bump

Fucking trip

all good mate. How are you?

Interesting read
ft.com/content/92b23c8e-7349-11e6-bf48-b372cdb1043a

>Hillary Clinton watched as the tension in the Hanoi Convention Centre slowly mounted. First, the Vietnamese foreign minister rose to criticise China’s actions in the South China Sea. Then, one by one, other ministers from the Association of Southeast Asian Nations raised similar concerns about Chinese bullying.

>Sensing her moment, the US secretary of state asked to speak to the regional summit. For the first time, she announced that Washington had a “national interest” in freedom of navigation and international law in the South China Sea. The Chinese were irate. Yang Jiechi, the foreign minister, looked at Mrs Clinton and warned “outside powers” to stay out of the South China Sea disputes. Turning to the other countries, he fumed: “China is a big country. And you are all small countries. And that is a fact.”

New Clinton is trending right now

Found this parody from /tg/. The video has a lot of /cfg/ memes. topkek.

youtube.com/watch?v=yIRE40X-Q7k

Things are going great in my court.
How are you?

Fucking brilliant!

Good to hear man. IRL well being is important.

I'm great. Have the day off. Gonna chill and take care of some stuff. I'll be around sporadically.

This guy was standing at the side of the toad this morning, I guess CTR ran out of money.

donaldtrumpnews.co/news/russia-shockingly-adds-hillary-clinton-terror-sponsor-watchlist/

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

so combetta testifies today>?

really? That's great.

But he's gonna plead the fifth once again I think

Not related to Clintons, but I skimmed through it and seems interesting a bit

How do Chinese contractors perform in Africa? Evidence from World Bank projects.

static1.squarespace.com/static/5652847de4b033f56d2bdc29/t/573c970bf8baf3591b05253f/1463588620386/Working Paper_Jamie Farrell.pdf

NONONON they voted yesterday to hold him in contempt. He either sings or goes to jail this time

CHAFFETZ!!!! WEEEEW!!

wut?

That's fucking awesome. You know when the hearing starts?

Usually it's 10AM EST.

GONNA BE ANUDAH SHOAH!!!

s-so in like 11 minutes? or am I a retard?

Crossposting this here because it applies.

does anyone else think old soros is starting to look like an owl?

OMFG HE DID IT AGAIN!!!!

twitter.com/EvilHillaryPics/status/779323507884687360

save me from the pepes iron man!

He's fucking awesome.

Have to go for a while. Post stream link to Combetta hearing ITT

WERDUP G

What are the odds of hillary winning?

>zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-22/who-behind-riots-charlotte-police-says-70-arrested-protesters-had-out-state-ids

You realize charlotte is in North Carolina and South Carolina is about 30 minutes or less away...I'm not surprised

OY VEY GOYIM

join our discord channel!

this shit is FIYAH!!!

youtu.be/XT5wZuBxDuM

Seth Rich bump. Afternoon lads. May Kek bless you!

Debate rules leaked! #NeverHillary is in trouble!

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-23/trump-clinton-debate-rules-leaked-90-minutes-straight-no-step-stool-no-coughing-brea

NICE!

check this too

youtu.be/XT5wZuBxDuM

youtube.com/watch?v=rTt-xhF02Gg

-----

Jim Yong Kim.

Jim Yong Kim, along with Paul Farmer, Todd McCormack, Thomas J. White and Ophelia Dahl, co-founded Partners In Health (PIH) in 1987.

In 2003 he left Partners in Health. In March 2004, he was appointed as director of WHO’s HIV/AIDS department, after having success creating programs to fight the disease at PIH.

Partners In Health and The Clinton Foundation work together since at least 2005.

brighamandwomens.org/Departments_and_Services/medicine/services/socialmedicine/leandrebio.aspx
>In 2005, Léandre was asked to help form Rwanda’s HIV/AIDS care program by Partners In Health and The Clinton Foundation.

On March 23, 2012 Obama nominates, out of blue, Jim Kim to become the new president of World Bank. $Hill still in office
whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/imagecache/embedded_img_full/image/image_file/20120323-jim-kim.jpg

Partners in Health donated $100,000-$250,000 to the CF.
They are also in our 'CF Highest Paid Contractors' doc
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml

Suspicious at least IMO.

Yo! Check this shit out. 27 pages of hyperlinks to videos where #NeverHillary is lying or various scandals. Fucking gold mine!

Found it here
twitter.com/JeanetteJing/status/684786829908811776?s=09

She gets mad credit for this.

docs.google.com/document/d/1YuoIRKdh6oYnq7V0ckCssLfs8eH7FHvGGnPbr6HEYsw/edit?usp=drive_web

nice

BROOKINGS & CHINA

John L. Thornton China Center Experts
brookings.edu/center/john-l-thornton-china-center/

>Jeffrey A. Bader
Senior Fellow - Foreign Policy, John L. Thornton China Center

>Richard C. Bush III
The Michael H. Armacost ChairChen-Fu and Cecilia Yen Koo Chair in Taiwan StudiesDirector - Center for East Asia Policy StudiesSenior Fellow - Foreign Policy, John L. Thornton China Center

>Thomas J. Christensen
Nonresident Senior Fellow - Foreign Policy, John L. Thornton China Center

>David Dollar
Senior Fellow - Foreign Policy, Global Economy and Development, John L. Thornton China Center

>Charles W. Freeman III
Nonresident Senior Fellow - Foreign Policy, John L. Thornton China Center

>Jamie P. Horsley
Visiting Fellow - Foreign Policy, John L. Thornton China Center

>Cheng Li
Director - John L. Thornton China CenterSenior Fellow - Foreign Policy

>Evan Osnos
Nonresident Fellow - Foreign Policy, John L. Thornton China Center

>Jonathan D. Pollack
Interim SK-Korea Foundation Chair in Korea Studies - Foreign Policy, Center for East Asia Policy StudiesSenior Fellow - Foreign Policy, John L. Thornton China Center

>Pavneet Singh
Nonresident Fellow - Foreign Policy, John L. Thornton China Center

bump

Bump

I would hate fuck that sand nigger bitch

I might, as well.

#ClintonDebateDemands

Trending. Gogogogogogogo!

Bump

afternoon goys. Is it rope day yet?

Hi anons,Trumpgen here just stopping by to give you a bump.
Keep up the good work.
Maga!

thx for the bump /tg/

Kek...saved....thx based leaf.

Je ne m'y oppose pas.

Cheryl Mills has also received immunity in the FBI investigation.

Hey comment ca va mon frere? Grosse journee?

bonjour, voila le nouveau pepe extraordinnaire!

youtu.be/XT5wZuBxDuM

who said that? to quote them directly on a meme, otherwise people might say well i bet donald trump guys said that

Thx homie! Keep up the good work!

Speaking of Marvel comics:

Spider Man Stan Lee Swears Hillary Clinton Lied to FEC #2

youtube.com/watch?v=T9hpMhcIcC8

idk maybe usable but CA dismissed most of the other guy's claims

also, do you guys think Choad could beat up Iron Man?

bhahahahaha his name is literally Rayquan.

CANNOT

make this shit up

foxnews.com/us/2016/09/23/police-announce-arrest-in-shooting-death-at-charlotte-riot.html

oh they changed the name to ch'od now

oncomplete.co/4ms - Paul Combetta may have stayed tethered to Clintons through legal reimbursements

Yeah, Ch'od is cosmic-level. No one survives long in the greater Marvel galaxy unless they've got serious power.

What a shame boys, another leftist shitsite is haemorrhaging funds, massive layoffs
dailycaller.com/2016/09/23/left-wing-news-group-hemorrhaged-cash-prior-to-massive-lay-offs/

Yes, it is geat to have a break from the normie world at last.
I am feeling good, but quite tired.
Et toi, ca va?

Bonjour, merci.
Good job from him, as always.

Comment vas-tu?
Au fait, tu as oublié ton trip.

just one more i promise

killlllin it allllllll day

Save the Cucks youtu.be/on9qLufIK2A?list=FLEFucOTLsFCRpE_6MLjjd9g

should be easy

Oui ca va pas mal mec, merci.
You have the weekend free I assume?

GUCCIFER 2.0 RELEASES SOMETHING

guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/09/23/dossier-on-ben-ray-lujan/

fucking shills trying to correct my record, i'm in a pissy mood niggers, don't test me

cnn.com/2016/09/23/politics/ted-cruz-endorses-donald-trump/index.html

The Delegates, Donald

help, can u post the Hillary meme where she is quoted saying nigger, and supeprators, and bring them to heel? thanks.

also, the meme about trayvon martin and blm. thanks

thanks senpai. do u also have the one where she is quoted saying stuff about blacks and jews?

nvm. got it.

I just found about Bahama leaks from few days ago.

icij.org/blog/2016/09/icij-publishes-leaked-bahamas-info-offshore-database

offshoreleaks.icij.org/

I don't know if that'll be helpful in our investigation

KIKEbook.com/tedcruzpage/posts/10154476728267464

MEME HIS STATEMENTS/POINTS

top kek!

Heel the niggers

Heal America

Relatively, yes.
I have already made some programs for myself and have things to learn and homework to do.

I have been thinking a lot about /cfg/ and what will come in October, naturally. And I have also read a lot (political and philosophical topics) I took out several books from the school's library and have bought two today - one on CIA's history.

I want to drop a class by next week - I have not made up my mind yet if I should take another one in place of it or not. If I choose not to, I will have 2 classes less - thus, more free time during the week.

I have a very unfortunate schedule with classes spread out throughout the day, and the time I would spend commuting to home in breaks is more than what I could actually spend at home.

I asked how did the family programs go this afternoon, but you did not reply.

wooops

GOLD

oh yes, I had to go, and then forgot to reply.

I don't know what you mean by "family programs", but the "family stuff" that prevented me from being here (my mom's surgery) I was talking about in previous bread is better and I'll be able to be in /cfg/ more but I still might be in and out.

Rove sez turn your opponents strength into a weakness.

Hillary has celebrity endorsements.

Remind everyone that #thisisreallife

Hillary's billionaire arms dealers kill thousands in libya. in yemen. in syria. where next?

Understood.
I did not read anything about that, I only saw that you had to be away for family related reasons, so I figured.

I hope everything is alright, keep being strong - you are a valuable person.
And do not feel bad if you are away (I know it is hard, believe me), as Based once said: "(((They))) want us not to care about ourselves" - we have to cultivate ourselves and work towards transcending our boundaries, and family is an important part of that.

>88
That's good man, keeping the mind sharp is important. Been feeling mentally sluggish lately; probably due to the fact i haven't had any exercise since the 90s.

BAMP
A
M
P

What's twitter policy on corpses and bloody war devastation pics?

going to the store ladies, back in 15

Thanks, everything's good. I know my limits and know when to stop. No need to worry about me. But I have to admit /cfg/ is addictive af because what we do is so exciting. I've learned a lot with you guys.

I'm just here to roast kikes who dare step ITT

nah luv you too senpai

love it

>I think what we will see at the debates are a lot of commerical breaks

Nope

>"There are no commercial breaks," a commission source explains. "Period."

>drudgereport.com/flashny.htm
I don't think she can stand unaided for 90 minutes.

#HillaryCollapseTheSequel

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/clinton-campaign-mark-cuban-given-front-row-seat-troll-trump-presidential-debate/

Cuban will only fuel The Don.

Tell our friend Based to start working out.

bahahahahahahaha

I'm in that same boat... used to have it together... too much Heineken

FUCKING TOP KEK

It is alright - you are looking forward a great future in Hungary.
youtube.com/watch?v=CtxpYf1cMBc

Wow, I didn't know Bam Bam Bigalow rapped

I thought Fat Joe was Mexican?

So... Biggie is alive? It's just that he bleached his skin and moved to Hungary?

.....that's all I got for now

TOP KEK

this is real life googles

Bigalow's head tattoo reminded me of another Hungarian video:
youtube.com/watch?v=VIbXysaYDiY

>Bam Bam Bigalow
KEK

hahaha

GOLD

...... I did not see THAT coming!

We need to bake a new bread.

if I were ever mad at this guy I'd just send this vid to his dentist.

That'll learn ya!

I did not even see your image - great one.

NEUE BROT