SomethingAwful deleted 2k+ StoneTear posts

Anyone surprised?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Cred
heysawbones.tumblr.com/post/150266434266/svzm-svzm-things-i-am-explaining-to-nihil
alexa.com/siteinfo/Cred
youtube.com/watch?v=BijChf8ROJU
thompsontimeline.com/the-hidden-smoking-gun-the-combetta-cover-up/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Okay, I think I'm not coming back here after tomorrow.

i don't care it's his shit. i wouldn't have made the same choice.

Where were you when 4chinz finally defeated the goonz once and for all.

Why not participate in the destruction?

This is what happens when you go full jew kike like lowtax, may he RIP in pieces when he gets raped in prison

Dat filename
Don't come back cuck

angered?

>SA
>Being right wing in any way
Nice disinfo

SOMEONE much smarter than me break this down to a 3rd grade level.

Please.

TL;DR.

Theres a guy that was doing IT for Hillary clinton and started deleting shit and tampering with evidence. Turns out, he was also posting shady shit on SomethingAwful a long time ago, now the guy that owns SomethingAwful is personally going through and deleting all the posts that guy made to cover up for hillary.

And to make it worse. There are rumors (probably full of shit) that this guy acquired Cred Forums as of today. Which is bad because this guy is shady, a hillary supporter, and anti free speech

What is it with government connected people and SA? Is it a spook operation?

moot was a goon you retard

this is like an autistic manchild flailing around and hitting itself

you retards are so fucking gullible jesus christ

tl;dr: lowtax (SA owner) deleted the stonetear stuff because FYAD is hot as shit (read: secretly pedos, some of the oldest high levels trolls on the internet, etc. etc.) and he doesn't want the party van on his lawn

bump

>lowtax acquiring Cred Forums

lowtax can barely afford his fucking daughter, how is he going to buy Cred Forums (or why would he want to)

They should fine them 10 bux per post deleted :^)

totally would his daughter

and he left cause it was shit m8y

which is why I said it's probably full of shit. The tweet from hiro freaked everybody out and I think it was for something unrelated. I hope he didn't sell this place

Because he had over 2000 posts on SA, yet when you do a search it only brings up fucking 8.

>Paul Combetta is Hillary's IT guy who managed the email server
>Paul Combetta asks how to tamper evidence requested by the court (ie. the emails) on Reddit
>some fags find his profile and link it to his real persona, reddit starts deleting the posts
>court requests that reddit provide the posts and Combetta is summoned to testify again, with his immunity deal pretty much void now, he can only testify against Hillary or go to jail or most probably both
>a day later people find his other profile on SA, were there's quite some people related from Hillary being posters/mods and people get recruited to work for Hillary there
>Combetta has posts there, this being related to him makes it a felony to tamper/delete
>SA admin, lowtax, starts deleting them to not have the FBI fucking with him again, but deleting/tampering this is a felony since it's related to Combetta and his reddit posts
>now he's royally fucked, and by extension the site, and a lot of the Hillary people who post there
CP, doxxing/cracking and money laundering are everyday things at SA, the flak from the FBI seizing the servers will be massive
There were also some gems on the deleted posts, like Combetta confirming that Hillary was diagnosed with Parkinson's in 2009
It's a joke made by Jim from cripple/2channel fame, some people took it seriously and know it has perfect timing with the Combetta stuff and the random Hiro tweet

>20th august

hmm

hirohito didn't sell us out, he just agreed FBI full access to the server core so they can track your IP and link your posts to your facebook/tinder profile

this

Nah this shit was made by people in the Hillary thread in SAs election forum. They are trying to play Cred Forums.

The storm tear story is true with regards to email deletion however.

OP fuck off back to CSPAM you terminally unfunny piece of shit

>(or why would he want to)
this

i'm surprised hiro picked it up, this site is a real hot potato for whoever is responsible for it, and will be even moreso now that all eyes are on pepe and the alt right boogeyman.

>there was a Cred Forumsack in this morning's congressional hearings

Fucking watch out man, mods are killing any threads with SA

>Referrals: Sikozu
Anyone able to find info on this user? Google doesn't give me anything from SA.

I mean on a purely self preservation level I get why Lowtax would wanna mag everything so that he doesn't get investigated, especially if he's wise up to the strange coincidences surrounding people involved in Hillary investigations

I don't blame him. I don't agree, but I don't blame him

see you tomorrow

Why does this image have a giant Cred Forums logo on it. Is that really necessary

was I on tv again?

Wouldn't be suprised. This place is a money pit, it's a miracle it's stayed afloat for this long. I need a vpn, just too cheap to actually buy a good one

and?

>tfw my ban wrap sheet for goon and 4chinz is exceedingly long

worth a bump

In case you haven't noticed, Cred Forums is incredibly self-centered and narcissistic.

so like was this a real post or not

>tumblr

You have to go back

fuck lowtax that nig banned me from vnboards back in the days of asherons call he can get rekt i hope he gets hilldawgged

SA 13 years ago is not the SA of today

>read: secretly pedos,
one of the mods for their equivalent of Cred Forums was a convicted child molester, kek
something awful moves all threads that haven't been posted in in the last x number of days into an "archive" that you need to pay an additional fee to access, or at least it used to. there is a third party site that lets you search archives for free IIRC but I don't have a link handy.

lowtax speaks

>Nah this shit was made by people in the Hillary thread in SAs election forum. They are trying to play Cred Forums.
It's not, it's confirmed that Combetta was posting there, and that lowtax has been deleting the posts since he freaked out, apparently he just divorced and isn't willing to deal with this
>this site is a real hot potato for whoever is responsible for it
This meme has to die, not even during the Sarah Palin leaks, the lulzsec Stratfor shit, chanology, or the Fappening Cred Forums received any real repercussion, the only problem the older admin ever had was finding ad networks willing to have their ads here, and being to dumb managing money
>I mean on a purely self preservation level I get why Lowtax would wanna mag everything so that he doesn't get investigated
He brought this on himself, he should had sold or killed SA years ago
Deleting them is easily the dumbest thing he could had done, now he commited a felony
It's not, see what the aussie found regarding the passes, jewt even told TechCrunch? back in 2009 that the site was about to break even
There's a reason Hiro bought it, jewt let it go because he was really tired of this being his only accomplishment

I've had mods commenting on my wrap sheet.

Also what the fuck Hiro
twitter.com/Cred Forums/status/779056333249142784

>tfw posting this right now will change the 90000000 get

Also let's spread this around so that the admin of something awful gets subpoenaed by Congress.

Seems like he is redpilling goons.

>Parkinsons

So it's confirmed that's what she has then?

I have archives and I'm only seeing 8 posts.

>This meme has to die

you're an idiot if you can't see growing exposure as a problem. this doesn't just fluctuate around an equilibrium.

How new?

they make good gifs

Did Lowtax acquire Cred Forums?

Lowtax is a faggot aspie, who needs a backbone, paycheck, mrs and bbc for the daughter he has dressed in bin bags

This site has been a Top 100 Alexa site since what, 2009? Cred Forums couldn't had more exposure than what it already has
Remember the exploding vans and how nothing happened? The alt-right boogeyman/meem is much smaller than the Fappening, which neither did anything against the site, at worst we got a bunch of newfriends

TOO BAD HE BOUGHT THIS PLACE

TIME TO FLEE

>this is like an autistic manchild flailing around and hitting itself

>Implying that isn't entertaining

is this why my fakename fagbook account was nuked this morning when I opened it?

His last post was six years ago, man. Those eight posts that display aren't recent ones. user has archives access.

tumblr is infamous for making the shittiest gifs on the internet

Many large webforums have or had some kind of government agents as a mod staff at some point.

Even ran into a TSA intel guy (kek) at one point.

Isn't that destroying evidence aka extremely illegal? I sure hope Richard "BBC cumslut" Kyanka enjoys getting raped by googles in fuck me in the ass prison.

>man killed in benghazi posted on SA
>man who helped Hillary cover up that man's death posted on SA

do you know if searching archives actually works though? the site I mentioned was created because the search function didn't work with archived posts.

I mean I wouldn't be surprised if all the posts were deleted, but it seems equally likely the site is just broken given the track record it has

well they have a lot of them because whenever i'm looking for a normie gif most of the time tumblr has it

Amuroposter again. So happy that my effortless trolling spawned this gay-ass conspiracy theory. Hope it inspires people to dig up shit and fuck Clinton over, though.

*whispers to self* no one will ever believe you.

I am immortal to me.

A SA mod was killed in Benghazi in a ironic way because he was a SJW who banned anyone remotely anti-Islam.

roleplaying faggot. fuck off

EvE Online player. Wasn't expecting to see a mention of Vilerat on Cred Forums.

So this whole time it's just been Cred Forums vs. the Goons?

Nothing's fucking changed?

Goons got BTFO of Eve online

They wuz kings n shit for years, but their cronyism and blind allegiance to an arrogant leader brought them down. Their collapse is a good example of how ruling via fear is effective in the short term but cancerous in the long term.

Cred Forums is FBIs favorite board

>i-i'm just trolling guys haha
>the events that are unfolding dont correlate to this at all

>guy claims a sekrit insider told a guy that [...]
>no proof of anything
People like you should be exiled from civilization

Yeah they're trolling about adding kilebook logins and charging 10 cents per pepe. People are freaking oit over an obvious troll.

seriously i think the goons are taking the ball and running with it but its spreading the word on combetta so its cool

You can literally say nothing to hurt me. I know that this is my fault. Eat my fat white pee-pee, cuckold.

lol and his mom spoke at the RNC

pls respond

>link your posts to your facebook/tinder profile
Hah! Joke's on them, I never had a profile on either site.

He's in hell REEEEEEE'ing at his mum for like OMG helping le literally Hitler.

Heh, you guys are barely even scratching the surface of SomethingAwful's role in Washington DC.

Everything is, man. Everything is.
heysawbones.tumblr.com/post/150266434266/svzm-svzm-things-i-am-explaining-to-nihil

myb, and I bet Hillary was directly involved in that attack to cover up the gunrunning they were doing.

>People actually believe he bought this place
You're all going to look like fucking retards tomorrow

more than likely no. He's already worried about a divorce and legal issues with stonetear. He's not going to jump into this hellhole.

I don't think Cred Forums got acquired, it's just autists freaking out right now.

>Boohoo i don't wanna get involved into an FBI investigation
>Proceeds to delete evidence all over the place, a serious crime

I actually went to Alexa last night to check on Cred Forums. 613 global and 282 in the US. I was really surprised.

alexa.com/siteinfo/Cred Forums.org

tell me where they keep the irony generator

>delete evidence
>serious crime
What, like with a cloth? Cause I'm pretty sure we've established that's 100% legal in America now.

I want to believe that Hiro just made the absolute worst time to make a tweet like that.

I can never tell if he is a fucking ruse mister or a clumsy japanese person who does not know his way around a place

is this legit? can anyone else confirm?

Only thing I know is I spent my early 20s BTFO out of goonswarm faggots in EVE Online as a member of BOB.

I trolled the shit out of different groups of noobs in tier 1 ships trying to lay traps for me and a few guys flying around in our Tier II command ships playing docking games popping idiots left and right until they brought in a titan to try and nuke us, lol and ended up falling into a capital ship trap and losing a whole bunch of super-carriers and dreads back when it meant something.

So the claim being made here is that Combetta worked for Hillary for like 15 years? That's not true based upon Combetta's forum posts about living with his parents.

This is likely an SA raid upon us.

Just like neoGAF, it's a forum filled with people who think they are better than everyone else.

This image came from SA apparently, they're trying to spread it here to troll.

Is there a way to get these deleted posts subpoenad? Nothing is ever gone..

AC rocked. Farming those rock elementals in the small pyramids? Fun as fuck.

I don't believe that one post on SA about the parkinsons shit.

Combetta almost certainly did post the stuff about removing email addresses on reddit though.

somehow this thread dragged this song out of deep memory jesus.
youtube.com/watch?v=BijChf8ROJU

George Washington was British.

Well does he Cred Forums ?

Some fag did a super shitty job framing this bullshit and Cred Forums is too fucking retarded to have basic skepticism. The "proof" that Lowtax sent an anonymous Cred Forums user a DM on twitter is that they use the same fucking profile picture. Wow, how convincing.

I flew with him in EVE online. He was an ok chap. I was never part of the whole SA cancer.

no but if congress ordered them to preserve the evidence like they did with reddit they will be in deep shit

It's bullshit. That post predates Combretta having access to Hillary's emails.

We really shouldn't be spreading that shit around. It damages the credibility of the real info people dug up.

(it also says fucking August 20 in the DM, rofl. we went over this in the original thread)

PS: MODS KNEW MODS KNEW MODS KNEW

>>>
The reddit stuff is real, this SA stuff is horseshit. Combetta is a low level sub-contractor. It is possible he first worked with Hillary when she was Senator in NY but I highly doubt it. He also wouldn't be some kind of trusted advisor or something, he's a barely functional furry and autist. To my knowledge he was hiredhtrough PRN AFTER Hillary was appointed to Obama's cabinet, which is 8 years minimum after that post.

It's likely an attempt to confuse millenials that frequent this board since to them the year 2000 seems like some kind of impossible fantasy.

That post is supposedly from 2009

what rhymes with all goons "eat pie?"

Nope.

Compare the amount of muslims killed in burma by buddhists to the amount of non muslims killed by muslims in a year

doesn't even hold a candle

A lot of accounts have been deleted over the years due to forum migrations/database failures etc. Sikozu probably doesn't exist anymore

tu qauqueouo

This furry meme has to stop for the sake of accurate information.

He isn't a furry, he was joking about furries, which is obvious from the thread.

yeah after looking at this it's bullshit

thompsontimeline.com/the-hidden-smoking-gun-the-combetta-cover-up/

or his forum handle is changed, they change them a lot

I was sarcastic ._. u should know this is /pol '-'

Let congress sort it out.
I'm just here to point fingers and bother people.

>muslim minority
>being killed by "buddhist extremists"
lol

i need that webm of some buddhist guy talking about how they invade their country and they can't live in mutual peace because of the destructive nature of muslims

Left EVE O when mittani became player laiason. What happened?

>It's unclear how many Rohingya Muslims have died directly because of the violence in Burma, but estimates suggest between 200 and 300 people since 2011.

lel. muslims kill more than that a week

>emoticons

fuck off

they did for the reddit ones i think

>It's not, it's confirmed that Combetta was posting there, and that lowtax has been deleting the posts since he freaked out, apparently he just divorced and isn't willing to deal with this

oh give it a rest. Combetta was posting, and lowtax, being lowtax, probably deleted a shitload of posts, that may or may not included anything of importance.

however,
the parkinson post, much like the one where Combetta "warns" a US diplo who died in Benghazi who was a mod on SA, these are both fake af

Just kill yourself

Yes, Combetta posted on SA. Yes, their admin probably deleted some stuff, no there is no smoking gun re:hillary + parkinson's or any shit like that.
This is most likely SA trying to worm itself back into business success, via Cred Forums.

FOCUS ON THE FACT THAT A SMOKING GUN EXISTS ALREADY.

>shut down Cred Forums
>angry autists now flood the rest of the internet posting redpills
What a great plan.

It's hilarious how muslims always try to spin themselves as the victims

Goons are scared.

I'm not very much surprised considering pic related and how the SA goons from EVE were the ones who popularized doxing and wrong speak on social media.

>you will witness the establishment defeat and Lowtest getting v& this year

It actually is.

This is how 4th reich is made

This is 10x worse than Moot's Steam "logs".

Also

>Aug 20

fake

Halfway through your post i thought biz success for sa, im in agreeance here.

>Our friend died
>Because Hillary Clinton wouldn't send them help when they needed it
>So her pet project wouldn't be uncovered which would send the US to war
>Hillary Clinton caused our buddy to die
>Let's vote and fight for Hillary Clinton!
There is a special place in Hell for these types of spineless shits.

scared of what? the worst, the absolute fucking worst thing that could happen is the site's owner having his alcoholic stupor interrupted for an afternoon while he answers an FBI agent's questions. and it wouldn't even be the first time it happened, who cares.

xD le memez xDdD ^^ d[-.-]b :^)

Who the fuck buys this bait

That's the shittiest gif I've ever seen.

It's probably fake, but then again if someone had told me about the reddit post I would have said the same about that because no one could be that stupid....turns out he could be.

So I'm going to go into the "let's just see how this plays out" camp

Goons are watching this thread
kys faggots

This guy gets it. Archives search has NEVER worked. Search in general barely works.

I really doubt the posts were deleted, but, in fairness, I wouldn't put it past one of the dozens of faggot troon mods there... It wouldn't have been lowtax himself though as he hasn't had anything to do with the forums in a long time.

Most likely its just another example of the forums being a broken pile of shit that this random white-noise poster's history isn't there , I'm sure they aren't properly archiving anything

desu I don't know why they call Vilerat a diplomat. He was a shitty computer nerd who worked for State. That doesn't make one a diplomat.

Too bad it took death to rid the forums of him forever. Was the faggiest fucking LF/D&D mod and a big part of why Goonfleet's culture is so fucked.

thanks radium

The post count is real yes. Only 8 posts are visible, meaning 2000 are deleted or hidden

did you guys try it with an archives account because older posts get archived and you need archive access which costs like $15 on top of the $10 it take to register and the extra $5 if you want an avatar

A shitty website that tries to cover up federal crimes could possibly be the new owner of Cred Forums.

These totally inept shitheads are going. to own. Cred Forums...

This can't be real life

If there was anything worthy of the trouble some spook probably hacked into the server on any administrative account and deleted away ..probably data scrubbing thoroughly

>believing a fake twitter account
you're getting trolled
hard

He was contracted. Date doesn't matter as they could have brought him back whenever they needed. The investigation in question related to the 2012 emails following Benghazi. They contracted them around that time to help delete the evidence. They may have done it earlier.

do you mean you had to log in?

I had to do the same upon accessing facebook on my phone...

I thought it was weird

>Isn't that destroying evidence aka extremely illegal?
It is, specially now that he told people he deleted them to avoid having feds breathing down his neck
There's no way he will get out of this one

They (lotax) are being given the money to buy out the gook.

I bet some millionaire piece of shit is doing this to silence us, they honestly fear what we're capable of.

KEK will never die!!!!

Praise KEK!!!!!!!!

wouldn't be surprised if there are some quarter-black gender fluid LF-stardust from the rhizzone as well.

no one. It's a small "viral marketing" effort by SA.

fuck off, lowtax

>SomethingAwful deleted 2k+ StoneTear posts
send it to Chaffetz

>You will see lowtax subpoena'd to congress

So guys mom blames Hillary for her son dieing. But him and the guys he got jobs are covering for Hillary.

I suppose that other eve fag with the soul patch was getting paid by darpa to post pro gg shit a few years back because hes in on it and Glenn Beck was right about them being a CIA front.

DUDE fucking Vilerat fits into this? I only knew him from EvE Online when they thousands of players do tributes to him after Benghazi.

fucking newfags, I swear.

after all this alt-right bullshit, hiro can fetch more money for this badboy than lowtax could ever dream of.

no. he doesn't. if that does not show you the posts are fodder, nothing will.

Really weird how this is related to Benghazi.

THIS THREAD IS A FALSE FLAG TO DISCREDIT REAL HRC EMAIL REVALATIONS BY SPREADING OBVIOUS LIES ABOUT SOMETHINGAWFUL POSTS
THIS THREAD IS A FALSE FLAG TO DISCREDIT REAL HRC EMAIL REVALATIONS BY SPREADING OBVIOUS LIES ABOUT SOMETHINGAWFUL POSTS

fucking google carps destroying underwater ecosystems

I was talking specifically about the Parkinson's post. Platte River wasn't hired by Clinton until 2013. That post is dated 2009.

It's bullshit.

nah it's an double chan repost meant to prime people for a likely takeover tomorrow.

Is no one going to point out the fact that this post was from 2009, and Hillary likely didn't get parkinsons until after hitting her head that one time?

You don't get Parkinson's from hitting your head, hitting your head however does increase the probability of getting Parkinson's and speeds up the progress of it

Will no one point out that there is also 0 archival of any of these claimed posts?

Someone is trying to push a false narrative here, whether it's SA, hiroyoyo or ctr

Or, you could say early symptoms of Parkinson's might have been what led to her falling. As in dizziness, etc.

Bumping because of SA shills screaming it's fake.

Send this to Trey Gowdy.

>flies away
what into a building

BUMPING

TO

ANGER

GOON

SHILLS

Thanks famalam

Underrated

Czech'k, kek does not lie

>bane

lame, get something else

no it isn't. fuck off SA.

No it isn't what?

You didn't even read the script right, Mr. Goon. Destruction of evidence is a crime, you know.

Tax has little clue how the archives work. as of a few years ago when he was off in Asia banging ladyboys and the whole system crumbled. he came back, made gbs somewhat tolerable, and begged for more money.

the only evidence that would be there is that she has parkinsons which isnt even true she had a head injury my dude

THIS

Send it to one of the few who gives a damn.

Thanks Italy

who?

Wow really made me think

*flies away kinda*

I agree, Lowtax should have to answer to a subpoena for destruction of evidence now.

Fuck him and fuck FYAD.

>you don't get Parkinson's from hitting your head
>however, hitting your head might give you Parkinson's

>Shmorky
The diaperbabyfurfag? what did he do?
Forgive my ignorance I dont stay up to date on anything to do with SA

Dont the Buddhists specifically kill muslims to get them to fuck off?

As compared to the muslims who kill and rape literally fucking anybody not in Islam unless you bribe them (if you're christian and jewish) but if your polytheist like hindus you are double murdered?