How come this man has the best positions on Healthcare and taxes ?

t. NEET

Because he's based Bernie fucking Sanders

Fuck the king cuck

>sellout sanders

>Raise taxes on everyone
>"free" gibsmedats
Fuck off back to r/politics, only retards could actually fall for his policies.

The man has three houses but want there to be only one type of deodorant.

He's a dreamer, not a bad guy by any means, but nevertheless a dreamer. he never stood a chance from the beginning. If you want a protest vote, vote Trump. Trump might be a narcissist and a cretin, but he isn't a murderer, Clinton is a murderer and had a big part to play in the creation of IS.

>6 figure salary for 30 years
>didn't have any money to his name until he sold out to hillary
>understanding economics

I needed that laugh today, thanks!

>Cato Institute
>Mises.org

He had a literal or a metaphorical gun to his head. If he didn't endorse Hillary, his ideas would have died and he would end up in a weightlifting accident

>not an argument
>not an argument

Teddy was great, I agree. Probably would've had Sanders laughed out of the country.

This, don't even associate Teddy with Sanders.

>Lumping in Teddy with the founder of the welfare state and the biggest cuck this side of the Atlantic

Because you are subject to cognitive dissonance based upon peer pressure.

the guy was a con-artist.

How else can you explain 30 years in senate yet some how "Anti-establishment?"

Trump is the only anti-establishment candidate, if you actually care about stopping big business hold on Washington, i need you to help me and vote Trump because he listens to the American People.

>Trump is the only anti-establishment candidate, if you actually care about stopping big business hold on Washington, i need you to help me and vote Trump because he listens to the American People.

please be troll

Please go back to r/SandersforPresident with your tail between your legs

There is sarcasm. Thats a CD tell.

you should be following the dilbertman.

you've been hypnotized.

I'm just glad you're going to be active in the election process, I personally am a fan of what ever will work the best.

>Bernie Sanders
>Con artist
He was by far the most honest candidate we've had in decades, the only real chance we had to fix our country. Trump is a pathological liar who literally has no experience in politics.

>How else can you explain 30 years in senate yet some how "Anti-establishment?"
You do realize that to make a change in politics, you actually have to be involved in politics? Who knew? I think the (I) next to his name should tell you if he is part of the establishment.

>Trump is the only anti-establishment candidate, if you actually care about stopping big business hold on Washington, i need you to help me and vote Trump because he listens to the American People.
>trump
>anti big business
Trump is the personification of big business, retard. He doesn't care what you or any other non-millionaire has to say.

>his ideas would have died
silly

Teddy Roosevelt is the only decent guy on that list

Lacking spirit & vision, Bernie Sanders proved himself to be a no-spine phony pussy with no fortitude -- weak and lame.

hey did you know Bernie lost?

And even he was a shit president.

the donations say otherwise.

Look at Trumps reversal on women who seek illegal abortions. Complete change when he saw the public outcry about it.
Look at his recent change of demeanor at rallies.
Look at his new policy for women and children.
Look at his outreach to minority groups.
Look at him saying "Black lives matter to me."

he has brought democracy into the digital age where the voters communicate directly and openly with the leaders.

it's beautiful.

>He was by far the most honest candidate we've had in decades
We had Ron Paul last election cycle, who was not only honest, but actually right. Bernie is slightly less than a neocon than Hillary is.

> Koch sucking " intellectual tanks"
> credible sources

actually politfact rates barrack obama, Hillary Clinton, and Jeb Bush as more honest than Sanders.

so no.
he is not , by far, the most honest candidate we've had.

or there is a skew from the media about the politicians favoring those that are establishment which would been that the stories about Trump lying all the time are smear campaigns and not true stories.

It's got to be one or the other, could you please walk me through which one it is, because I need you to explain how you don't have cognitive dissonance.

I'm sorry user.
I meant to link and you to not just you.

my bad.

>taking pride in your candidate being a flip-flopping spineless bitch with no sound morals or ideals
Trump will never be half the man Bernie is.

>that pic
Just blew my mind

And we go straight to personal insults.

Cognitive disonance.

You are doing exactly what Scott Adams said you would.

how funny.

What exactly makes Teddy and Bernie so far apart? They're both progressives. Teddy was more of a warmonger than Bernie though.

So an NHS and high taxes?

It's not the panacea you may have been told.

It's nice I suppose, knowing that I can break an arm and not have to worry, but it's not some perfect system. It brings its own problems. Least among them the fact that it seeds among the populace the idea that they are not in charge of their own health. Whatever kind of complete degenerate they are they will have the state (aka the taxpayer) pick up after them. As well as having an influx of migrants, legal and otherwise, coming seeking the same.

>he missed the Pence = Race Bannon meme

Not an argument. All of those things listed in both the restrictions and subsidies in that picture are objectively true and exist, greentexting sources doesn't mean they aren't real. Mises Institute isn't even backed by the Koch brothers anyways. If you actually wanted to attack the picture you would argue against the notion that the intervention is the cause of healthcare being expensive, but instead you resorted to attacking the sources to try and claim victory when only one out of thirteen were even from cato to begin with.

Of course the media is skewed towards establishment politicians. Politifact is a part of the Tampa Bay Times, which endorsed Hillary. Take a wild guess at why they might rate Hillary and Obama as trustworthy and Bernie less so. I will agree with you that the media is full of lies and smear campaigns against Trump, the media is nearly entirely bought out by billionaire Clinton supporters.

>Trump might be a narcissist and a cretin, but he isn't a murderer
He is a sociopath though, not sure if that is much better.

hey kiddo he's not in the race anymore u should vote stein

Trump can be the candidate who reaches out to minorities, or the one who stops their supposed detrimental impact on America. To say he is both is to say that a presidential candidate does not have a position on a critical policy issue.

Right.

So someone like trump is truly anti-establishment.
If the media attacked bernie and now trump is winning, dont let them influence your decision.
If you came to the side that trump is a con artisit that doesnt care about americans on your own, then thats your own rationlization of your thoughts. I can't change that.

But everyone of Trumps policies has put Americans first.
he has never, ever, once, said anything bad about "americans."
Doesnt matter race, creed, height, nothing.

"america first" is what he has stuck with, and because of that he is the most consistent and predictable candidate i've ever seen.

We know what he will do.

Bring change, and I nee you to vote for him, and tell others to vote for him, because without change this country cant heal.

no, you just think you cant move in both directions at once on a topic.

But you can.

some of Cred Forums might be edgy and disagree but the answer is what trump has said all along, "unity."

If you identify as an American you're on my team. So if you have something to say I want to listen, because when all the team members are happy the whole team does better.
We need nationlism, instead of identifing as rich,poor, white, black, southern, liberal, etc.

we all need to identify as Americans , because thats who we are at the end of the day, and how we act defines that word.

I am tired of this strife.

Unity.

>putting teddy and those two crooks in the same image

I almost convinced myself to vote for Trump just to stop Hillary, the worst presidential Candidate of our time, but I realized that I live in California so my vote doesn't actually matter. I guess I'm just voting for Stein this year, I agree with a lot of her views and she has some top quality anti-Clinton and anti-establishment bantz.

Good. I'm glad you are trying to make an informed decision and be active in the process. You are always welcome aboard the Trump Train if you ever change your mind.

>but what if you did vote trump and he did win cali?

>you would of been a part of that, and wouldnt that be something grand to tell your kids one day?