Based bibi

During his speech at the United Nations, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu slammed the international body as a “moral farce,” and referred to one UN agency as a “joke” and another as a “circus.”

“Ladies and gentlemen, the U.N., begun as a moral force, has become a moral farce,” Netanyahu declared.

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/09/22/prime-minister-benjamin-netanyahu-united-nations-moral-farce/

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/blogs/diplomania/boston-bombing-will-boost-u-s-support-for-israel-says-netanyahu-aide.premium-1.516721
haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044
nypost.com/2014/08/06/netanyahu-asks-us-to-help-israel-avoid-war-crime-charges/
roitov.com/articles/citizenshiplaw.htm
theguardian.com/world/2014/may/04/binyamin-netanyahu-israel-jewish-state
salon.com/2013/01/28/israel_admits_ethiopian_jewish_immigrants_were_given_birth_control_shots/
nypost.com/2016/08/15/why-is-team-hillary-taking-money-from-anti-israel-soros/
observer.com/2016/08/not-shocking-george-soros-funds-progressive-war-on-israel/
jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Hacked-Soros-e-mails-reveal-plans-to-fight-Israels-racist-policies-464149
youtu.be/QSjwRMvbmCI
youtu.be/NllVMlu0g1Y
youtu.be/-RtrqbV1imc
theguardian.com/us-news/2015/oct/13/donald-trump-foreign-policy-doctrine-nation-building
freebeacon.com/issues/soros-linked-human-rights-group-calls-on-businesses-to-boycott-israel/
legalinsurrection.com/2016/08/soros-funded-anti-israel-ecosystem-unmasked-by-hack/
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Israel/jewvote.html
politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/donald-trump-israel-aipac-palestinians-221060
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp
conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/08/trump-declares-end-of-nation-building-in-major-speech
upi.com/Top_News/US/2016/05/20/Trump-opposes-US-military-action-to-oust-Syrias-Assad-regime/5121463753743/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

same shit Italians said about the League of Nations in the 30s.

happening soon

>During his speech at the United Nations, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu slammed the international body as a “moral farce,” and referred to one UN agency as a “joke” and another as a “circus.”
Based Bibi nails it on the head again. Wish I'd be like him when I get older

Bump for based Bibi

israel's a farce. the idea that jews aren't a pack of thieves is a farce. your post is a farce. OP is a farce.

>Based bibi

I think you will find that it is pronounced:

Lying Bibi.

don't worry, it's a common mistake.

Did you know that there are more U.N. resolutions against israel than EVERY OTHER NATION ON THE PLANET COMBINED?

He's a nutjob, on par with fucking TRUMP

>He's a nutjob, on par with fucking TRUMP

post YFW you realize JIDF has to resort to insulting their own leader in an attempt at stumping the Trump.

What a chickenshit

Come on Bibi... cry some more.

I don't know why Pol hates israel, they are extremely conservative an ethnographic state , hate muslims etc. They are different from Western jews who are actively trying to undermine western civilization, Israelis just want to live in peace if that means bombing Arab scum, we will support them

so happy to be seeing mel on Cred Forums more and more these days

Netanyahu is a genocidal scumbag who has ironically pointed out that the UN is a coalition of bureaucratic bullshit that will do nothing to stop the Zionist reign of terror, particularly him and the US. Anyone celebrating him is anti-humanity and pro-Semitism.

Now excuse me while I fear for my life posting this.

>More and more your countries governments are changing their stances on Israel.
What did that snake mean by this?

>Implying you can genocide a non-people

West Jordanian, please.

>Based bibi

Please name three (3) issues that Trump and Bibi disagree on.

I can't think of a single one. They even both cheat on their wives and have Jewish daughters.

>>Implying you can genocide a non-people
So then, I guess there was nothing wrong with the Holocaust?

lol.

I kid.

The Holocaust didn't happen.

Boston Bombing will Boost U.S. Support for Israel, Says Netanyahu Aide
haaretz.com/blogs/diplomania/boston-bombing-will-boost-u-s-support-for-israel-says-netanyahu-aide.premium-1.516721

Netanyahu Says 9/11 Terror Attacks Good for Israel
haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044

Netanyahu Asks U.S. to Help Israel Avoid War Crime Charges
nypost.com/2014/08/06/netanyahu-asks-us-to-help-israel-avoid-war-crime-charges/

Netanyahu Prolongs Law Banning Mixed Marriages
roitov.com/articles/citizenshiplaw.htm

Netanyahu Pushes to Define Israel as Nation State of Jewish People Only
theguardian.com/world/2014/may/04/binyamin-netanyahu-israel-jewish-state

>and have Jewish daughters.
Actually, all four of Trump's children are in relationships with Jews.

I love how everyone who hates Israel is almost immediately exposed as a globalist shill

>how dare evil Bibi expose our offensively shit globalist body that will soon ruin the internet, like everything else it touches

Fucking kek.

>fuck niggers and non-whites
>b-but Israel is bad when they do it

Why is he mad?
It it because the goy do not want to fight Iran for him?

>JIDF

Wrong end of the stick, pal.

>I love how everyone who hates Israel is almost immediately exposed as a globalist shill
That's strange because globalism is a Jewish concept.

>>how dare evil Bibi expose our offensively shit globalist body that will soon ruin the internet, like everything else it touches
It would be one thing if the Jews were Nationalist for everyone, themselves included. But the Jews are nationalist only for themselves. Everyone else must be globalist.

>>fuck niggers and non-whites
So it's acceptable when Jews do it but it's not acceptable for Whites to do it?

Israel Admits Ethiopian Jewish Immigrants Were Given Birth Control Shots
salon.com/2013/01/28/israel_admits_ethiopian_jewish_immigrants_were_given_birth_control_shots/

>>b-but Israel is bad when they do it
It's your hypocrisy that I can't stand. Pic related.

guess the jews who lobbied for the support of the UN while israel was created didnt think its a farce

prob means the UN will get involved in isreal or they are loosing to much support these days

>Bibi
>Not a globalist.

Seriously, it's like you aren't even trying.

>Wrong end of the stick, pal.

With a NZ proxy?

I Doubt that, Bibi.

>>Bibi
>>Not a globalist.
He's a globalist for White countries, sure. He's not a globalist for Israel though. He's strictly a Jewish Nationalist/Supremacist for Israel.

Yeah I don't get it either, these are nationalist skypes not globalist skypes.

Soros opposes Israel, too.

nypost.com/2016/08/15/why-is-team-hillary-taking-money-from-anti-israel-soros/

observer.com/2016/08/not-shocking-george-soros-funds-progressive-war-on-israel/

jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Hacked-Soros-e-mails-reveal-plans-to-fight-Israels-racist-policies-464149

Israel only escapes some criticism because they cray muh 6 million. The Jew diaspora doesn't care how much people pander to Israel, see the figure on the left. It has been similar for the GOP for years.

Have we finally gone full circle and become the jews?

>He's a globalist for White countries, sure. He's not a globalist for Israel though. He's strictly a Jewish Nationalist/Supremacist for Israel.

implying that bibi isn't controlled by rothschild.

trump is pro 2 state solution
trump is anti iraq war
trump is anti fsa

i could go on

Its an Australian flag, you walking penis

(And no proxy either)

>Soros opposes Israel, too.
Only in the sense that liberals generally oppose Israel because of "their oppression of the poor Palestinian people". Soros fully wants Israel to exist as a Jewish state.

Besides, Soros is trying to destroy White countries and the White race. He's not trying to destroy Israel or the Jews. Israel would be folded into Soros' new world order one-world-government.

>implying that bibi isn't controlled by rothschild.
Rothschilds are Jews too.

bibi is a jew nazi

most conservative israelis are

>trump is pro 2 state solution
[citation needed]

>trump is anti iraq war
[citation needed]

>trump is anti fsa
[citation needed]

>Its an Australian flag, you walking penis

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt.

google also tells me that shillary is anti israel

> A filthy jew said...

Aaaand I am out.

Well he's right though. Based best allies at it again. I hope Britain send them money too.

>UN practically sucks Israel dick
>they complain that it's not enough

>google also tells me that shillary is anti israel
No mainstream candidate is ever anti-Israel. The Jew media only says that to scare the Zionists into supporting the other candidate or to scare the candidate themselves into supporting Israel more fully.

>The Jew diaspora doesn't care how much people pander to Israel
so why is it mostly diaspora jews posting on Cred Forums defending their "based israel"?

youtu.be/QSjwRMvbmCI
youtu.be/NllVMlu0g1Y
youtu.be/-RtrqbV1imc
theguardian.com/us-news/2015/oct/13/donald-trump-foreign-policy-doctrine-nation-building

>He's not trying to destroy Israel or the Jews.

freebeacon.com/issues/soros-linked-human-rights-group-calls-on-businesses-to-boycott-israel/

>Soros-Linked Human Rights Group Calls on Businesses to Boycott Israel

If BDS is the amazing weapon against Israel that I'm told it is, and Soros is backing it, then isn't he working to destroy Israel?

legalinsurrection.com/2016/08/soros-funded-anti-israel-ecosystem-unmasked-by-hack/

>The list of groups hostile to Zionism and to the Jewish State that received funds from Soros is very long:

>Adalah – The Legal Center for Arab Minority Rights in Israel, received a $400,000 grant in 2014-15 and 14 additional grants since 2001 totaling $2,688,561. The recently released document under the banner of the Movement for Black Lives, labeling Israel as an “apartheid state” and accusing Israel of committing “genocide” against Arabs, is the handiwork of Nadia Ben-Youssef, Adalah’s US representative, which the document lists as an “author and contributor.”

>Did you know that there are more U.N. resolutions against israel than EVERY OTHER NATION ON THE PLANET COMBINED?

Low IQ detected. In the last 70 years there's been like 70 conflicts and wars far deadlier than Isreal-Palestine. Only a fool would think this conflict warrants more attention than any others.

I guess them Jews are ok

they could just be israelis on vacation

fuck you for supporting israel

Bibi possibly the most Alpha leader of country today

>mostly diaspora jews posting on Cred Forums defending their "based israel"

Because anecdotes don't mean shit?

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Israel/jewvote.html

The GOP, the most pro-Israel party, has NEVER received a majority of the Jewish vote.

Bibi is Pro FSA

>implying its not putin

What about AIPAC's influence over our politicians? And neoconservativism is a Jewish movement.

I dislike them for their aggressive takeover of my country. I would dislike any other country that did this to my people.

yes, since the fsa is a "democratic" rebel group and assad wants to gas the skypes

It gets more attention because there's about 25 Muslim states who act like a single caliphate. Add Sweden and France to that bloc in a few years, too.

As far as I'm concerned, it's a useful place for Jews to go so they stop ruining our countries with leftism they constantly vote for.

>Neutral stance
Trump Backs Away from 'Neutral' Stance on Israel
politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/donald-trump-israel-aipac-palestinians-221060

>Iraq war as a huge mistake
But he'll continue fighting ISIS and Iran and every other "threat" in the middle east for all time. He's gotta destabilize the middle east for the benefit of Israel, after all.

>ISIS
Again, Trump will not be leaving ISIS to anyone else.
And let's be honest. The USA doesn't want to defeat ISIS because ISIS was created by the USA and Israel.

Why else has ISIS never attacked Israel?

>theguardian.com/us-news/2015/oct/13/donald-trump-foreign-policy-doctrine-nation-building
Damn...Oct 2015...what is it with all your really old articles. Don't you know that Trump keep changing his positions?

Americans might be pro bombing israel, dont get greedy.

actually its this guy

Oy vey, why won't goyim let them slaughter palestinian Christians without consequences?

Remember the 6 gorrillion you racists, remember what hitler did to God's chosen people and how they made him pay?

im also pro bombing myself but thats because of my shit life

>>f BDS is the amazing weapon against Israel that I'm told it is, and Soros is backing it, then isn't he working to destroy Israel?
Boycotting Israel is not "destroying" Israel.

>>The list of groups hostile to Zionism and to the Jewish State that received funds from Soros is very long:
Anyone who doesn't "unconditionally support Israel is "someone who is hostile to Israel".

The only issue Soros has against Israel is their treatment of the Palestinians. Which admittedly any sane person should be against. That is, unless you support Israel blowing up innocent children when they're playing soccer on the beach because "DEY BE DEM EBIL SANDNIGGER MUDSLIMES DAT BLEW UP TEH TOWERZ! MURRICA!"

yes he definitely is :'|

Based bibi I like Israelis I only hate Jews like George Soros.

this guy can pretty much say whatever the fuck he wants we all know that. he's right on this statement though

just cashed that 38bil check

its 9am utc, another 7 hours of yid bullshit

have fun

The man who built Booby's supreme court and the cult leader of israel was behind both breton woods and the mother fucking UN. And nearly every moral farce one might think of. Go home Booby or emigrate to the nations like God said you fraud and dissolve your paper dragon

Look we jew nao

>I only hate Jews like George Soros.

>Soros is a good boy with pure intentions

Stopped reading there. Typical leftist faggotry like most anti-Israel fags, get off Cred Forums

>Bibi
>Based
Pick one.

Haavara. Frog demons

>>Soros is a good boy with pure intentions
I never even remotely suggested such a thing. In fact, I said that he wants to destroy the White race and White countries. Stop putting words into my mouth, you liar.

>Typical leftist faggotry like most anti-Israel fags,
You stupid Conservative cunt. You claim that I'm a leftist because I don't suck Israel's circumcised cock like you do, you bitchy little Cuckservative?

>get off Cred Forums
What, do you think Cred Forums is pro-Israel now because it's filled with Zionist cuckservatives such as yourself?

Fuck off you race traitor.

If you're pro-Israel, you're anti-White. Plain and simple.

OY VEY DELET THIS NOW NOT ALL JEWS ARE BAD GOY

The idea of Israel is an essential idea that applies to everyone. All peoples deserve their own israel as a failsafe to protect their culture and existence.

You can argue that israel might by trying to prevent other cultures from obtaining this, but their reasoning for it's existence can be applied to just about everyone. It is anti-globalism in practice, possibly the only form of anti-globalism in practice.

>OY VEY DELET THIS NOW NOT ALL JEWS ARE BAD GOY
Nah.

>The idea of Israel is an essential idea that applies to everyone. All peoples deserve their own israel as a failsafe to protect their culture and existence.
The problem is that Israel is allowed to be a racial homeland for the Jews but the Jews are the ones that say White homelands can't be racial homelands for Whites.

Also, the Jews are the primary culprit behind turning White homelands into non-White homelands.

If the Jews weren't trying to destroy my race and my race's homelands, I'd be all for Israel's existence as a Jewish homeland.
But since the Jews are destroying us, I do not and will not support Israel.

>You can argue that israel might by trying to prevent other cultures from obtaining this,
I can not only argue that point, I can prove it.

Section 28
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp

>but their reasoning for it's existence can be applied to just about everyone.
But the Jews are not allowed it to be applied to everyone.
It's "Globalism for everyone. Except for Israel."

But you see, that's a self-defeating contradiction. If one were to argue against the idea, they would be arguing against Israel. This is the case among leftists, who do argue against Israel even under the influence of the diaspora.

By using the jews own claims of anti-semitism in regards to being against Israel, you can drive the point for any other cultures own version of Israel.

>But you see, that's a self-defeating contradiction. If one were to argue against the idea, they would be arguing against Israel.
But they don't because they apply a double standard. They admit that Israel is to be for the Jews alone but every White country must become multicultural.

It's like you're implying that the Jews are a good people and that they're reasonable. They're not.

>By using the jews own claims of anti-semitism in regards to being against Israel,
You know what an anti-semite is? It's someone the Jews don't like.

> you can drive the point for any other cultures own version of Israel.
Again, when the Jews stop destroying the White race I'll support the Jews right to a homeland. Until then, I'll treat the Jews exactly how they're treating my race.

You can't argue with double standards and keep a crowd user, which is why the topic is seldom brought up. I've never seen anyone ever get a sourced and confirmed response by someone such as Lauren Spectre on the matter.

The only thing I'm implying is that there is by chance a certain difference of mentality regarding diaspora Jews and israeli jews, especially when it comes to views on nationalism and globalism.

>wow this guy said one thing I agree with, probably for completely different reasons
>ZIONISM FOR THE WIN!!!!

He said this in his latest, official foreign policy last month:

conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/08/trump-declares-end-of-nation-building-in-major-speech
>He signaled a change of strategy from the Trump administration: “If I become president, the era of nation-building will be brought to a very swift and decisive end.”

Also that he wouldn't try to topple Assad.

>upi.com/Top_News/US/2016/05/20/Trump-opposes-US-military-action-to-oust-Syrias-Assad-regime/5121463753743/
>WASHINGTON, May 20 (UPI) -- Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump said he would not pursue military action against Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, but would wage a military campaign in that country only to combat the Islamic State.

And he's also tried to have better relations with Putin.

Do you really think the US shouldn't do anything about ISIS at all?

wtf i hate trump now!

no seriously though
trump is still anti iraq war
he doesnt wanna topple assad
and hes willing to at least talk to palestinians