Gee, he did her

>professional clothes horse (read: whore who gets to chose who she takes her kit off for)
>builds fame, ensures maximum exposure
>someone gets TOO close
>"Get the fuck away from me"
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3801777/Furious-Gigi-Hadid-LASHES-man-tries-pick-leaves-Milan-fashion-show.html

Is it fair to say Cred Forums that the price of fame is giving up your privacy?

>inb4 why isn't she being charged with assault?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3801777/Furious-Gigi-Hadid-LASHES-man-tries-pick-leaves-Milan-fashion-show.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

someone coming into your personal space and touching you gives you grounds to defend yourself

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3801777/Furious-Gigi-Hadid-LASHES-man-tries-pick-leaves-Milan-fashion-show.html

literally dont understand what the fuck you're implying

1. even the lowest of whores (but not slaves) can choose their clients. so her being a whore doesn't negate this right. (not that i equate being a model w being a whore)
2. he didnt ask for consent. he just fucking physically touched her to an absurd extent.

how is her anger anything but totally justified?

you're a NEET and a moron.

I thought models were supposed to be hot.
What's up with all of these 4-6/10 "supermodels"?

instagram whores are now models

>1. even the lowest of whores (but not slaves) can choose their clients.
Rich whores can afford to pick and chose. But lets e honest - despite the whole "empowered wimmin" thing, most prostitutes don't do it for the love of the job. Do they?
> (not that i equate being a model w being a whore)
Takes clothes off for money = softcore
puts clothes that someone else tells her to on for money = model

> he just fucking physically touched her to an absurd extent.
and she hit him back.
Reverse the genders for a moment and play the scene through again. If a male model hit a female fan/prankster (whatever) if they got too handsy he'd be up for assault. Without question.

>inb4 how soon before she's a Dubai Porta Potty?

nice B8 neet - obviously a fucking moron. rape sounds like ur option good luck

What's a 10/10 to you user?

successful fashion model = very particular body proportions + on the slightly too thin side + distinctive-looking (read: not necessarily pretty) face

Bitch is a 6 if you were wondering.

not him but check this biddy out
oathhhh

>calling me a neet
My workday finished at about 0915 this morning - a skype meeting with some clients in Brussels just before I'd packed the kids off to school. If I still drank it'd beer o'clock.

Soft 5.5

why is this relevant?

if some creeper touches me they will get exactly one warning before i murder them.

>why is this relevant?
>Is it fair to say Cred Forums that the price of fame is giving up your privacy?

>if some creeper touches me they will get exactly one warning before i murder them.
1) You're not a instawhore who gets paid for being famous
2)Merkins.

so being an instagram whore means its ok for some creeper to run up on you?

I don't understand. If you're saying that its ok for the creeper to do this, you lost me.

if you're merely commenting on the fact that this happens because she's 'famous' then refer to my first question.

>so being an instagram whore means its ok for some creeper to run up on you?
Watch what happens afterwards.

>Reverse the genders for a moment and play the scene through again. If a male model hit a female fan/prankster (whatever) if they got too handsy he'd be up for assault. Without question.

that's an absurd hypothetical because the genders aren't reversed. In fact, i'd say the more salient variable is that she's famous rather than female. being both gives her an advantage. are you decrying this as some sort of double-standard?

because you would wrong, women are not as capable of causing serious damage to men. If that were Ronda Rousey, you would have a point. this is why the Law is ultimately not Absolutes.

she's an 8/10 at best
I don't get all the attention she gets

>no woman can assault a man
>2016

Damn, those British teeth put me off completely.

>Through her father she descends from Daher Al Omer, Prince of Nazareth and the Sheikh of Galilee.

she has connections
just like kendall jenner
even though neither of them are nothing special

What's wrong with defending yourself from becoming a Kazakh bride?

she's not a fashion model. she is considered "hot" not beautiful. she's a very pleb tier model, in other words the opposite of high fashion. even victoria secret models have more beautiful faces than her and they are the laughing stock of the model world in terms of beauty.

She looks like a nigger.

>that navel
[vomit intensifies]

>she's not a fashion model
>the opposite of high fashion

and yet

bullfrog face

>be hot model
>some greasy weirdo with a stupid hat and a shirt that says redpill tries to hug me
>tell him to back up
> he pisses himself and cries

nepotism, i.e. rich Dads who have connections. gigi hadid is attractive, but her sister is a plain jane

dem lats

>but her sister is a plain jane

If someone grabbed me or a woman I was in care of like that I would turn his face into groundbeef

shit face shit walk shit model
absolutely not effay

dat sasha luss

good taste my patrician burgerfriend

Don't invade someone's personal space, don't get hit. Its that simple.

both gigi and her sister are such LCD models.
they got a shit ton of plastic surgery to just look ig-hot, but will never be effay models. fucking waste and i feel bad for all those actually really cool looking models struggling for jobs bc of these cunts and their millions of ig followers

I'm being realistic here, if a stranger runs up to you and lifts you up, I think you might get pissed, technically it's assault.

If a google or sand-google did it, she would be crucified as racist.

She's lucky he was a white male.

>s it fair to say Cred Forums that the price of fame is giving up your privacy?

It depends on what you're famous for.

If you're famous for your body, people are going to want to see more of it, and people are going to want to fuck it.

Nobody is going out of their way to creep on Bill Nye the Science Guy.

questionable posture
2/10 would not bang

Fashion is just a front for high end prostituting

Nobody will believe me, and I have no way of proving this, but I punched her brother (Anwar I think) in 7th grade when he wouldn't stop "rhino-raping" me (kneeing me in the ass)

do you think tommy hilfigger is high fashion?

>you will never be a globalist oligarch that creampies top-tier fashion models as frequently as i eat

LMFAAOOO CHECK MY PRANk- I WILL COME UP BEHIND SOMEONE AND TRY TO PICK HIJM UP!! LMFAOOOOOOOOO pranksterpresident 2016/17

She's a rich attention whore who uses daddy's money to get work in a field that used to be the only hope for starving slavic peasant girls.

>Some half Arab mutt is shitting on the hopes and dreams of girls like this

yes

What I think is irrelevant. she is a high fashion model and you can't disprove that.

Her body is fire but her face isn't top tier. She is pretty but she is no Maartje.

Sounds like you're jealous of Jelena.

You're a fuck boy.

TURKROACH TEETH

She is actually ugly.

Never thought I'd say that about a non-lardass model before.

Literally who?

Still doesn't give anyone the right to invade someone's personal space. What kind of laws do you have in your shit hole country?

She is fine.

That had nothing to do with the article, I was just speaking about her generally.

spbp

People have rights.

Her father is wealthy, so it doesn't matter.

Here is a better blond with big tits.

He should have suplexed her, at least that would have been some good OC.

You don't just grab absolute strangers and pick them up, mohammad. She was right to fight him off.

I want /r9k/ to leave.

You were a faggot and you liked it.

T. Anwar.

"MY GAWD HE KILLED HER. AS GOD AS MY WITNESS SHE'S BROKEN IN HALF"

>implying some billionaire brother of a model would shitpost on Cred Forums

>Her mother is aDutch-born American, and her father is Palestinian-American.

You can keep her Amerifats

>professional clothes horse (read: whore who gets to chose who she takes her kit off for)
Can you speak fucking English? You sound like a google.

Dude... some guy ran up to her from behind and lifted her into the air. How the fuck are you even serious about criticising her for hitting him? I would beat the living shit out of some stranger on the street who tried to do something like this to me. There would be blood all over the sidewalk..

Is your beta-resentment of hot women so intense that you just can't see she's right?

BROWNED

>If a male model hit a female fan/prankster (whatever) if they got too handsy he'd be up for assault.
Not in a sane society.

Pls be my Scooby gf