Duterte plans to ally with China

yahoo.com/news/philippines-seeks-duterte-visits-japan-china-october-foreign-013320845.html

>Duterte has repeatedly said conflict was pointless and that he wants to get along and do business with Beijing.

>Analysts believe Duterte's uncharacteristic verbal restraint toward China, in contrast to his stinging rebukes of the United States, United Nations and European Union, shows he is hedging in pursuit of his goal of an independent foreign policy more aligned with China, and reducing reliance on former colonial ruler Washington.

This is the same guy who said he wished he had a chance to rape a white Australian girl who had been raped and murdered by Filipino prisoners.

Anyone saying he'll be an important ally in containing China is in for a rude awakening.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2zL7NacUYkA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Phillipines are gonna end up being a fucking map pack for china

obama really is a fuck up

He only seems to care about the middle east. He thinks the TPP will save his Asian legacy but it probably won't.

Alright. Conflict In South China Sea when?

To be fair, name one globalist asian country or one that took in a 4 digit number of refugees
And you can see why the East and West will have some trouble meeting

This isn't on Obama. The Philippines has hovered on the verge of state failure for decades as a result of its own political and economic dysfunction. Duterte is just the last rung down on the ladder.

Smart move. Why ally with a country like the US. What do we provide but problems? There won't be an recourse by the US if he does this anyways. Our leaders are cucks.

>Anyone saying he'll be an important ally in containing China is in for a rude awakening.
your thread is just that

last time he said he would ally with China he said he would declare war on China if the move on disputed islands literally the next day

the dude is unstable and prone to emotional outbursts

you're going to elect one for your own
get used to it

Will Duterte get Gaddafi'd?

Well America didnt back us up with the Scarborough Shoal invasion by China.

FUCK HUSSEIN OBAMA

Is this how our alliance dies?

Trump's emotional outbursts are fun though

were not going to pick your fights for you
make the first move and we would have your back pussy

I wish they had let me have a go at her too, I mean they where going to kill her anyway so its not that bad.

Perhaps by narco-revolutionaries once the mass-culling of street-level dealers is complete and the remaining big players consolidate power.

That and you'd be foolish being in Asia and not trying to be an economic partner with China.

Pics of the Aussie chick

As much as I don't like Obama, I agree. This is more indicative of Duterte's bizzare approach to foreign policy than with Obama.

>Anyone saying he'll be an important ally in containing China is in for a rude awakening.

duterte is a meme, what else

Duterte is a commie shill, but pol is projecting all over him, just like with trump

>Make the first move, and we'll have your back

>T.Bay of Pigs Supporters

Japan is a fool and North Korea is the smartest country around

"Economic partnership with China" is different from "dismantle alliance with decades-long primary economic benefactor and security guarantor".

For the US, Duterte may represent a strategic inversion and defeat. For the Philippines, utter national disaster.

LEL sure. We'd rather China invade the Phillipines, so we could fight the big war over there and the surrounding oceans. If we lose them as an ally, it cuts into our ability to assert our hegemony in the pacific rim, which requires allies lke worst Corea, Nihon, etc.

dollar is crashing and everyone wants out

/thread theme/
youtube.com/watch?v=2zL7NacUYkA

This. His country is about to get liberated. Hard. Anally.

you sound butthurt that china won fair and square

he wants to be trade partners with china or Russia

which is honestly the smart thing to do now that the dollar is crashing

MacArthur is rolling in his grave. I'm sure they'll take down the statue of him at some point.

No, that is impossible. The last time someone tried that. Veterans protested with their bolos and made the nationalist fags fuck off.