Reagan was a shit president.
Disagree,I dare you

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.arcadiapower.com/reagan-took-solar-panels-white-house-calculated-impact/
cjpf.org/who-uses-crack-cocaine-and-why/
youtube.com/watch?v=3fkZUrT7t4o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mátyás_Rákosi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernő_Gerő
hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vas_Zoltán_(politikus)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ana_Pauker
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jakub_Berman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hilary_Minc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zygmunt_Modzelewski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolf_Slánský
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazar_Kaganovich
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I disagree.

>blaming Raygun for googles being googs.

blacks existed in the country before and after reagan.

I disagree.

I disagree

EDGE

reagan is a complete meme president and anyone that worships him can quickly be dismissed

Disagree

Right, but the increase in crime was the fault of googs. Reagan didn't force googles to smoke crack.

>REAGAN RELEASED CRACK COCAINE UNTO THE POOR INNER CITY GOOGLES

I disagree.

>Cred Forumstard cannot comprehend statistics
>muh blacks

Tru dat, he personally drove around in the Reaganmobile distributing crack rocks to hard working googs on their way to church. If it wasn't for him we'd be kangz by now.

>>not adjusting for population size

Obviously a humanities major.

Also this

>>Cred Forumstard cannot comprehend statistics
What am I not understanding? Googles commit crime, googles get incarcerated, incarceration rate goes up.

It's not rocket science. There are no "hidden power structures" or "systematic racist institutions" or any other marxist gobbledygook.

The country is less white

Whites contributed.Blacks existed before and after Reagan. Yet black crime was low in the 50s.
ffs,this is like talking to a 13 year old
Are you going to make a joke about fried chicken now?

R's are complaining about every international policy you have Obama. Every single one seems to be a disaster.

I'll acknowledge the economy recovered under you though.

why dont you do it? Population growth is typically linear. the crime growth here is exponential.

>Whites contributed.Blacks existed before and after Reagan. Yet black crime was low in the 50s.
Yeah because they were kept in their place.

Then the civil rights happened...

How exactly do whites contribute in the fact that Jamal shoots Tyrone over crack?

Stupid google.

I disagree

>Yet black crime was low in the 50s.

Either

(1) segregation really works, or

(2) crimes against black people didn't get reported because nobody gave a damn about black people.

>cucked for millions of Cuban rapefugees
>cucked on Amnesty, turning California from solid Republican stronghold into a perma-blue democrat powerhouse
>cucked on law & order and let googles turn NYC, Chicongo and Detoiled into apocaliptic wastelands
>cucked on gun rigts
>cucked on terrorism and let Libyans getting away with killing 300+ marines
>cucked on drugs and let Pable Escobar grow big enough to terrorize Colombian civvies and turn Miami into a crime ridden shithole
>cucked on honesty and made the Iran-Contra deal
>cucked on foreign policy and almost caused WWIII in '83

Why do "conservatives" worship this guy?

He made my family legal citizens. I would not exist if he hadn't granted us amnesty.

Well as someone who was there I can attest he was responsible for the large influx of hard drugs.
When he made penalties for marijuana smuggling just as bad as for cocaine smuggling, everyone just started smuggling cocaine.
If you were facing the same jail time, you might as well make a million in 10 months instead of 10 years it would take smuggling pot.
Keep in mind there was hardly any domestically grown pot back then.
Within 6 months of Reagan's drug policy going into effect, it when from pot everywhere and cocaine just being something you heard rock stars did, but never actually saw,to highshool freshmen throwing coke parties.
It made the Colombian drug cartels. Soon Crack came out and now we've got this Heroin epidemic moving through the same drug pipelines.

Or Reagan was a shit president who instigated this and made life worse for everyone.
Not everything in the world goes back to race.

Reagan tried his best to undo all of the Carter administration's environmental policies. He went as far as to have the solar panels removed from the White House roof for little more than spite.

blog.arcadiapower.com/reagan-took-solar-panels-white-house-calculated-impact/

Christ, what an asshole.

>Doesn't understand Reagan
>Mexican intellectual

Looks like civil rights was a complete and utter disaster for the US.

Shit.
Republicans try to pretend they don't like clean energy because it's "bad for the economy" or "doesn't work" or somehow is worse than fossil fuels. But it's clear they just have a weird emotional thing against it.

I thought the drug law change was Nixon.

Source?

What's your obsession with blacks m8?

Googles are the ones responsible for the big surge in crime rates.

Being white in the 80s was great!

He was alright, kiddo. He was kinda belligerent towards the end but he meant well.

What's your obsession with blacks m8?

>why dont you do it?

It's your graph and your responsibility to get right.

>Population growth is typically linear.

Over the short period of time you showed here, I suppose it might look that way.

>the crime growth here is exponential.

Not in the first graph you showed. That's pretty linear up to the peak in '93 or so.

Now, the incarceration numbers aren't linear. That's true.

I'll let you figure out how those go together.

Please enlighten us sir, because you have not presented an argument.

I'm not obsessed with blacks. What makes you think that?

It's really not complicated m8. There was a huge population boom after WWII (AKA the baby boomers). As the new kids grew up, they committed more crime esp. blacks. Crime went down because abortion became available in the 70s and birth rates fell.

You're just bullshitting. You don't know how to adjust for population,you just want to be critical because you don't like what you see.
Here's a parabola.Notice how it looks pretty fucking similar to the actual graphs.

Also you have no idea what linear growth is.

Uh... crack has always been a white drug. What are you talking about?

cjpf.org/who-uses-crack-cocaine-and-why/

>Abortion caused crime decreases meme
ive never seen any proof of this
interesting all three of these things correspond sharply with the ascendancy of Reagan.
the incarceration rate jumps up almost immediately in 1981

>Average pay hasn't gone up.
>Unemployment went down...but workforce size has shrunk dramatically. Less people are actually working under Obama. Unemployment only counts you as unemployed if you're still receiving checks. Remember when they cut off millions of Americans from receiving more checks? Dramatically lowered unemployment rate.
>Stock market stays high because Obama refuses to allow interest rates to go up
>GDP crawls at 1%.
>Corporate profits soar as competition is crushed.

He's probably using Google Images like the retard he is.
Honestly OP you should leave because your shitposting and lack of any academic rigor whatsoever means this thread is just a waste of space in the catalog, and could better be used for a better thread.

I don't understand what proof you want. More youths = more crime since young men are most likely to commit crime by far. Since birth rates sharply fell, crime plummeted in the 90s since the there was less young people around.

Notice how birth rates go to extreme lows in the 70s; that corresponds exactly with less young adults in existence in the 90s. It has nothing to do with Reagan.

That guy thought parabolic growth was linear. 1984-1993 is almost a textbook example of a parabola.

Johnson's Great Society made them relied on welfare check instead of getting a job and built good work ethics. Thus, the morality of blacks collapse and black males abandon their children to live off of welfare check. .
Families without fathers are crime factories.
Johnson implied his policy around the mid 60s, enough time to turn black children into criminals by the 80s.

Nixon did classify pot schedule1. But during the "Moral Majority" years is when everyone started the "gateway drug" idea and they revamped the drug laws including seizing property on drug dealers.
As far as my sources go, I said I witnessed it. Im the source, and I'm giving firsthand testimony.
I was the local pot connection in my town. Suddenly there just wasn't any weed to be had. And coke was everywhere seemingly over night.

>crack has always been a white drug
At this point you're denying reality.

Self respecting white men didn't do crack in the 80s. It was seen as a ghetto drug.

That's one thing the Clintons did right. Mass incarceration. God fuck, I love Hillary.

Correlation does not imply causation. Nice try you stupid fucking faggot

Fuck I was in a Motorcycle Club in the 90s and Crack was cause for expulsion.
No Hypes & No Pipes.

>Black Americans, who make up 12.2% of the population, account for 37% of crack users

fuck off google

He's not wrong

>Cuban rapefugees
you spelled mexican wrong

See, you're not looking at the statistics. You're stuck in the public perception.

Also I said usage, not arrests. The arrests are racially biased toward minorities.

>Black Americans, who make up 12.2% of the population, account for 37% of crack users

Why are you lying you faggot nigger. Blacks get arrested more for drug offenses because they get arrested more for violent crime and get charged with drug offenses because they have drugs on them when committing said violent crimes.

KEK

On poverty Reagan vs Obama

1) I'd like to see some source to back that claim up about drugs found during violent offenses. Because if the drugs found during violent crimes make up that large a portion of drug arrests it'd really be remarkable.

2) I said crack is a white drug. As in it's mostly done by white people. Where am I incorrect?

Pro-tip: All the presidents were shit.

American politics has been a lost cause ever since the Articles of Confederation were replaced.

I'm curious though what would've happened if Lincoln went through with his plan of shipping all the blacks back to Africa after the Civil War.

Reagan is second best net job creator in history after dealing with TWO recessions and massive inflation

>Crime rapidly increasing regardless of president for decades
>Reagan adopts a larger incarceration policy
>crime begins to drops
Hmmm, made me think

Reagan was based for his time

What the fuck are you talking about?
Were you even born yet?
I don't know where you got that figure, and I wouldn't be surprised if it were true today, that doesnt mean it was true thirty years ago.
If you haven't figured it out yet I'm an old fuck. 51.
Everyone I knew back in the 80s was either using or selling drugs. I've done some lines here or there but it seemed like a waste to me, never did it seriously.
By the 90s I was in an outlaw motorcycle club. I've been in a room with kilos piled on the table. And even then freebasing and crack were in the same category as smack, nigger shit. I know things have changed and teenage girls are shooting up in mall bathroom for fucks sake. But things weren't always that way.

The Myth of massive Reagan-era deregulation

Nuh-uh, he had the CIA invent crack to keep us down and shit, and invented the Aids to kill the gays and the proud negros who stayed off crack.

1. youtube.com/watch?v=3fkZUrT7t4o

blacks use crack at a higher rate than whites. They are not the majority of crack users, but they arent the majority of the population either.

There's another theory as to why crime began to drop against projected estimates that it should have been increasing.
Large dropoff of birthrates 20 years earlier, especially in the inner city, due to avalibily of birth control and legalized abortion

>inb4 you summon obama leaf

Or is he still embarrassed? I honestly haven't seen him around much recently since counter Canadian.

why did Reagan love fanatical Mudslimes so much?

He gave them money and high powered weapons when they were getting BTFO by based slav Christians

>1984-1993 is almost a textbook example of a parabola.

In...in the graph in your original post?

Go back and look at it again, kid. If it helps, cut the graph to look at just those years.

This is why my college has to have remedial pre-algebra courses.

Payback for the ''Slav Christians'' killing western Christians, including your own countrymen, in Vietnam.

>based slav Christians
More like rapist Russian good goys spreading communist revolution

Interesting how the drop in violent crime correlates with the introduction of the assault weapons ban in 1994.

>Excluding negative months

Doesn't that defeat the point?

Because the sandniggers were fighting the greater evil back then, Soviet Judeo-Bolshevism.

In regards to the labor force thing, that's because of boomers retiring. The average age of the employed American is dropping, suggesting more old people are leaving the job market to be replaced by young people.

It's not like it's a bunch of middle aged people sitting around not working. It's old people retiring

Your stats are from recent years, but the other user is talking about the 80s.

I was in law enforcement then. Crack was not a big deal until after Reagan talked about it. After that, it was pretty much only found on blacks. No idea why since it's basically just cocaine in a different form.

These race differences did have an effect on policy, though. A lot of people in Washington, and a lot of white guys in general, knew someone who'd snorted a little coke but was mostly a good guy otherwise. When they considered drug policy, they thought of him. Nobody they knew did crack. So it became the demon drug.

What's that got to do with you're statement that crack always was a white drug?
At the time every other day a magazine or newspaper was doing a story about the intercity (media speak for black) crack epidemic. Black church and civic leaders would be on TV whining it was destroying their community.
Where do you think the gangsta culture came from? Vanilla Ice?
In the early 80s Black/Latino gang culture was a caricature left over from West Side Story. Drug money reinvented street gangs in the 80s. Before that it was just street fights between neighborhoods over whores and who could hang out on what corner. Suddenly there were shootings everywhere and the term Drive By was invented.

Vietnam was bullshit war against nationalists like Ho Chi Minh (he viewed himself as a Viet nationalist first, and a communist as distant second

Jews had been purged form the USSR after WII

See above. They absolutely were not the less evil. The Soviet Afghan war is the major event that made mudshit fanaticism a global force

>Jews had been purged from the USSR after WII
LOL no but anyway if that were true so what? They were following a Jewish ideology

becuz muh CCCP

Okay so your getting the story from two people who were actually there, and seeing it from completely different angles, and still seeing the same thing.

Former law enforcement again. Listen to the criminal; he's right.

>Jews had been purged form the USSR after WII

>slav ethno-nationalism
>militarism
>anti-semitic
>anti-mudslime
>patriotic as fuck

Yeah sounds totally Jewish dude. Face it, after Stalin the USSR was based.

Google the 'Doctors' Plot' and you'll learn something kiddo

Stalin PUBLICLY denounced anti-Semitism you retard

>National and racial chauvinism is a vestige of the misanthropic customs characteristic of the period of cannibalism. Anti-semitism, as an extreme form of racial chauvinism, is the most dangerous vestige of cannibalism.

>Anti-semitism is of advantage to the exploiters as a lightning conductor that deflects the blows aimed by the working people at capitalism. Anti-semitism is dangerous for the working people as being a false path that leads them off the right road and lands them in the jungle. Hence Communists, as consistent internationalists, cannot but be irreconcilable, sworn enemies of anti-semitism.

>In the U.S.S.R. anti-semitism is punishable with the utmost severity of the law as a phenomenon deeply hostile to the Soviet system. Under U.S.S.R. law active anti-semites are liable to the death penalty

Basically you're wrong about everything

Yeah he was well known for his honesty, wasn't he? It's not like he ever said one thing and then did another.

While he was denouncing anti-semitism he was transporting Jews to the gulag and calling them 'rootless cosmopolitans' which was a euphemism for Jew.

Why do you think so many Jews fled from the USSR to the US, Western Europe and Israel after WWII?

>Whites are under-represented for their population size

Wow nice study.

Can't. That was when America took the turn to crap and it's been spiraling down ever since.

Hey! I'm hardly a criminal anymore, people do change.
Had kids, grew up, just wanna go do my job and play my guitar. Hell I even work on half the cop's in towns hotrods and motorcycles.
Can't belive the insanity I lived through, and feel bad about people I knew who never seemed to get it together.

Jews fled TO the Soviet Union after WW2 you dipshit. The Jewish population of the USSR rose after the war as refugees from liberated camps were granted Soviet citizenship.

Even when Stalin was accusing specific Jews of a conspiracy, he still wanted to make it publicly clear that soviet Jews were not to blame for this plot, and they were as much a comrade as any other Soviet.

Long story short, he didn't hate Jews. He just hated a few in particular. So once again, you're wrong

>After Stalin the USSR was based.
Interestingly Stalin appointed jews to the be Iron Curtain dictators
Hungary
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mátyás_Rákosi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernő_Gerő
hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vas_Zoltán_(politikus)
Rumania
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ana_Pauker
Poland:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jakub_Berman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hilary_Minc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zygmunt_Modzelewski
Czechoslovakia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolf_Slánský

He's a Communist shill who thinks he can bring people to his side by lying about Stalin, when it's very publicly known that Stalin had no problem with Jews and despised nationalism.

One of Stalin's most trusted henchman was Jewish
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazar_Kaganovich

>blaming Reagan for lead fume violence

>banned new manufacture machine guns
>militarized the police
>ramped up the already failing war on drugs
>bankrupted the country
Confirmed for shit president

Read Dark Alliance. The author an hero'd with 2 bullets in his head.

That's a very good explanation. I had never though of that.

Heh, I'm just kidding. I'm not in law enforcement anymore.

Funny you should mention the people who never got their shit together...that was one of the saddest parts. You get these people who get hooked on something or get caught up in that life, go to prison or rehab, and then go right back to it until they end up in prison again. Hard to see the point of it all, hard to see how to make it better.

Glad you were able to put it behind you. Sometimes I forget it's possible.

>one

What do you expect, he was a hired hand for the Bush clan. Their plan the whole time was to gradually turn the U.S. into a banana republic, "save us" from the mess they created, and install themselves as feudal monarchs.

> implying more Googles in jail is bad

still better than obongo

When I was in the bike club I was more interested in custom bikes than staying up all weekend getting in debt with a drug dealer.
Met a bro while in the club who was the best fabricator around, learned from him and we're still building shit together today.
The others, well they ain't doing to good. I see them and think they're more a tragedy the the ones that died.

>banned new manufacture machine guns
This. This this this. If it was politically viable and a bill came across his desk I wouldn't have been surprised if he had signed off on a Clinton style assault weapons ban

>sandniggers fighting the greater evil
Good goy. I'm sure your glad 3000 americans got crushed to death on 9/11. Reagan was a fucking crook. He bought drugs from the columbians, sold weapons to the iranians, trained al queda. Thanks for your input, go jerk off to your hero republican more.

Is this real life, are they really censoring the word nigger? I'm on Firefox so if it censors this its Cred Forums not Google. Nigger nigger nigger

No they're not censoring google or googles

>not accounting for PER CAPITA
fucking googles