HOLY SHIT IT WASN'T A SCAM

>Nimble America says it’s dedicated to proving that “shitposting is powerful and meme magic is real,” according to the company’s introductory statement, and has taken credit for a billboard its founders say was posted outside of Pittsburgh with a cartoonishly large image of Clinton’s face alongside the words “Too Big to Jail.”

>“We conquered Reddit and drive narrative on social media, conquered the [mainstream media], now it’s time to get our most delicious memes in front of Americans whether they like it or not,” a representative for the group wrote in an introductory post on Reddit.

>We conquered rebbit

Milo's innocent & and A billionaire back a crypto/pol/ super pack

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/22/palmer-luckey-the-facebook-billionaire-secretly-funding-trump-s-meme-machine.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/O1nWz
archive.is/W08Q6
twitter.com/MariamVeiszadeh/status/778883826554548225
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/54335g/late_night_crew_for_92316/d7yi767
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/537tsg/this_community_is_not_for_salehere_are_lilz_and/?
theverge.com/2016/9/23/13025422/palmer-luckey-oculus-founder-funding-donald-trump-trolls
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/22/palmer-luckey-the-facebook-billionaire-secretly-funding-trump-s-meme-machine.html
kotaku.com/oculus-rift-founder-funding-trump-shitposters-1786977098/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's nice that the "this faggot sold Oculus to Facebook" story has a silver lining.

Hey I made a few trump memes where do I pickup my pay check

on trump general

Fucking hell it could gone so much better, why did he write it so badly?

By it, I mean his post.

DELET THIS

Witnessed

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
YOU HAVE REALLY MADE US THINK:
ABOUT HOW YOU'LL SOON KILL YOURSELF
YOU MOTHERFUCKING FINK!
YOU MOTHERFUCKING FINK!
YOU MOTHERFUCKING FINK!
YOU MOTHERFUCKING FINK!
YOU MOTHERFUCKING FINK!
YOU MOTHERFUCKING FINK!
YOU MOTHERFUCKING FINK!
YOU MOTHERFUCKING FINK!
YOU MOTHERFUCKING FINK!

Literally nothing

Kek has smitten his once chosen son

thanks for correcting the record

nice digits

Maybe kek is turning on us

FUCK OFF CTR

checked

>(((the daily beast)))

totally impossible some narcissistic faggot kike would take credit for this to boost his profile and appear powerful

this cash grab PAC is obviously trying to take credit for the accomplishments of Cred Forums

milo is a traitor, and don't give money to people unless you know where it's going

>crypto/pol/

Truly we have become the jew

pretty sure this is being done to make it seem like trump is spending way more than it seems like.

hillary spends hundreds of millions of shekels on shitty memes and we spend nothing on memes that shouldnt even exist until 20 years from now.

i doubt this faggot has anything to do with trump or Cred Forums

>Luckey insists he’s just the group’s the money man—a wealthy booster who thought the meddlesome idea was funny. But he is also listed as the vice-president of the group on its website.

>“It’s something that no campaign is going to run,” Luckey said of the proposed billboards for the project.
“I’ve got plenty of money,” Luckey added. “Money is not my issue. I thought it sounded like a real jolly good time.”

Pepe's on Billboards soon.

We need to take oversight of this super pack soon from rebbit. Can't let the faggots at the thedonald fuck this up

basically this.

the faggot in this news report is probably a kike worse than milo. fire up the gas chambers. these faggots don't speak for Cred Forums.

wait ya'll haven't been gettin paid first of the month?

Been sittin on the most tenderest of tendies thanks to memes

Kek only i-ironically blessed this post. That shows just how shit of a post it was. Haha BTFO faggot. Get off this board.

Palmer Luckey looks like Pepe

2meta4me
Sometime a cigar is a cigar.

no cure for Trump CONFIRMED

GIVE US TRUMPITIS, KEK

>The Daily Beast
>Owned by IAC
>Hillary Clinton's daughter is the Director of IAC, therefore has control over The Daily Beast.

NO

CURE

FOR

GETTING

STUMPED

TRUMP 2016

well this dumb motherfucker should have been looking to pay us to shitpost not ask for donations fucking idiot

This is all over the news and Palmer has admitted it outright. It's real.

Nice to have at least one wealthy person in Silicon Valley on our side.

Don't forget peter theil that makes 2

>and has taken credit for a billboard its founders say was posted outside of Pittsburgh with a cartoonishly large image of Clinton’s face alongside the words “Too Big to Jail.”

Laaaaaaame. Should have asked Cred Forums for ideas for a billboard to shock and awe normies instead of paying millions to an ad agency full of nu-male hacks.

What you want a smug pepe shitting on hillary Clinton on a billboard?

I bet based Carmack is also involved, somehow.

Bump

checked
#Hill4Prez

Is that meme in the background one of his works? I'm kind of a meme expert and I have to say I doubt this memester has any influence at ll.

An animated billboard WITH SOUND of Hillary barking and superimposed is stonetear's post about yiffing.

>we have become the shills

And yet he's still going to win

Checked

B I L L L I O N D O L L A R M E M ES

You Cred Forums fucks are making it so easy for the racist label to stick to Trump and his supoorters. Do you really not get that you're damaging Trump's campaign? Or you just don't care?

False flag

I'm just shitposting

Hmm

Witnessed, Kek wills it

>reddit

GIVE HIROSHIMOOT TEN MILLION DOLLARS ON THE CONDITION HE NEVER SHUTS DOWN Cred Forums YOU FUCKING KIKES.

YOU OWE US THIS MUCH.

we loominatty now`

>private business capitalizes on the work of anonymous autists

really though how embarrassing is it to come out in public and say your company believes in meme magic. joke of a company!

This kike is on Hillary's payroll guaranteed.

His job is to make Trump's massive following look artificial

How do we stop him /pol

>Nimble America
He has to go back

When do I get my pay check?

>HOLY SHIT IT WASN'T A SCAM

You had no reason to believe it was besides a bunch of crypto sjw faggots who have campaigned against milo since the beginning.

Hope you remember this the next time someone shills against someone clearly on our side in the media. Sadly I won't expect it.

>tfw kikes buy Cred Forums for 20 million and shut down Cred Forums

The latter.

We like Big Don and all, but we hate Jews and Niggers and Normies more than we love Don.

I almost hope he doesn't win because it will be just as much fun to see Hillary Wreck Fucking Everything.

The most important thing is happenings. How we get to them isn't all that important.

This super pac never created anything. We did.

If you can't tell the trump meme's here are forced and funded shilling than you are fucking completely retarded.

>meme magic is destroying clinton's campaign and health
>declares war on pepe
>can't admit meme magic is real or she'll sound nuts
>hires people to claim the memes are being created and paid by Trump and his campaign
It won't work

>facebook
>meme magic

lol

Thank you for Correcting the Record

She sounds totally senile and paranoid. It's almost sad at this point.

This.

Come on guy, I don't think I've seen a Trump meme that didn't come from here. It goes /r/the_donald steals memes from Cred Forums and then the_donald users post them to facebook since they are normies and their normie friends see it.

Also facebook is full of Cred Forums fb groups kek. I look through them and suprisingly most of Cred Forums looks pretty average. Even our fatties are kind of just plump. Was actually kind of proud.

There's no cure for being a little faggot yet here you are

Your narrative switch trying to blame us for what you're guilty of isn't going to work.

It's so humiliating that professional journalists are taking online meemees this seriously.

This looks like an attempt to rehabilitate Milo's reputation to me.

Not going to work.

>tfw zuckerberg realizes he may have accidentally funded trump's victory

>t-trumpkins are the REAL shills!
>i told you you were all fake!
>this started a month before the election is over

>INB4 THEY RELEASE HILLLOLI

This is a plant to further try and discredit Trump and his supporters

also thedailybeast is owned by IAC which has Chelsea Clinton on their board of directors

what a mighty fine coincidence

really makes you think

Everyone wants to take credit for anonymous' accomplishments. It has been and ever shall be.

Archive of article:> archive.is/O1nWz

Cred Forumsmer luckey

Ya honestly - what memes is Palmer responsible for? we have done everything.... what the fuck has "nimble" done? And we do it for free!

"Only Rosie ODonnel" had fuckall to do with you.

He tried to rinse The_donald for their autismbux and that failed so they're going with plan B and just saying it worked anyway

reddit's fucking lame.

Read this tards
Register it
Think

>He tried to rinse The_donald for their autismbux and that failed so they're going with plan B and just saying it worked anyway
Honestly I am confused by these guys - they literally have accomplished ZERO - what are they going on about? And why are they trying to force memes?

I'm not a believer in Kek, but every repeating digit is pro-Trump regardless of the post.

>WE WUZ Cred Forums
Yeah, no fuck these kikes. They are trying to take credit for, and monetize, an anonymous movement.

NO, one of the funniest things in this election is how Trump is going to schlong Hillary and Bernie by taking in the most small contributions in the history of presidential elections.

My first thought too.

>Guess what goy? Every single maymay you or anyone else might find distasteful was specifically created by trump!

The first rule of viral marketing is you don't talk about viral marketing.

>Take credit

I see it as taking the spotlight off Cred Forums.
Some of you fags seem to want normals coming here to be redpilled slowly overtime.

I say national attention is like mass immigration. Assimilation is incomparable with it.

> memes
> funding

WE DO IT FOR FREE.

why is this guy taking credit for shit he didn't do

Milo is apparently a vital enough subversive that they need to do this to attempt to salvage his reputation.

However he has a penchant for self destruction behavior and egomania/Hubris so they seem to have chosen their plant poorly.

> shitposting is powerful and meme magic is real

OH LAWD

You can't put lightening in a bottle dipshits.

Even if you meant this as an insult. KEK blessed it to show you THERE IS NO CURE. You sealed your fate, Trump is going to win.

MODS ARE DELETING META-POSTS.
RUMORS HAVE BEEN GOING AROUND ABOUT SOMETHING HAPPENING TO Cred Forums AND Cred Forums AND THREADS ABOUT THEM ARE BEING KILLED!
SPREAD THE WORD!
GO TO 8 IN CASE!
>pic related.

Witnessed.

buy billboards and use Cred Forums to make pepe memes about voting. normies will copy anything, and so will go and meme along with pepe and vote for trump.

check the captcha

MODS ARE DELETING META-POSTS.
RUMORS HAVE BEEN GOING AROUND ABOUT SOMETHING HAPPENING TO Cred Forums AND Cred Forums AND THREADS ABOUT THEM ARE BEING KILLED!
SPREAD THE WORD!
GO TO 8 IN CASE!

witnessed

1 (((guess)))

OH GOD WHAT IS HAPPENING.

Good post and nice dubs.

>carhack
>based
Pick one

>Milo is apparently a vital enough subversive that they need to do this to attempt to salvage his reputation.
>However he has a penchant for self destruction behavior and egomania/Hubris so they seem to have chosen their plant poorly.
If these guys buy billboard space and slap a Pepe on them - this shit is going to get tiring quickly. You can't force memes, ours work because they flow naturally - they are a/b tested like nothing else - Milo and Lucky are just going to jam shit in an effort to monetize/ appear edgy. This will hurt us all.

False Witness. Repent Now or burn in hell.

Checked

lol omg

They had Hillary's face with "TOO BIG TO JAIL" written on it, mapleskype. So far this is just classy meme warfare

Personally I believe Palmer and Milo are both sincere. If they were traitors they would have made their move much earlier, and if they wanted to co-opt the movement they would be spamming white supremacist shit like that Richard Spencer and the hoax "Alt-Right" shit

This.
The longer blame is kept off us the better off we are.

Though the real questyion is, what does a Skype have to gain from protecting us?
Are the Skypes worried that they acted too bold with the sHillary pandering, exposed too much of the NWO and got scared some Nazis would come after them?

I've known this all along tbqh. I'm willing to bet a few grand that there are 10-15 different people on this board who have been getting paid good money posting trump pepe memes since he decided to run.

>this meme cost $1,000,000 to make

This meme war is escalating too far!

I can't fucking take this man!

So the rare pepe market actually has value now hmmmmm......

Its over we've been exposed.

THANK YOU KEK

Paycheck?

>before Yiannopoulos began working on a charity to send white men to college

kekekekek

We haven't been exposed.
We're simply gaining notoriety.

Praise kek

Wait what?

You mean I have been doing this for free?

Where is my fucking paycheck?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Cucked AGAIN!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

>Facebook Fatcat Secretly Funding Trump's Meme Machine.

I'm fucking dying.

memes are stupid

I see these numbers.

WHERES MY FUCKING MONEY.

>YOU REALLY WANNA DO THIS ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

>FUCKER CANNOT AFFORD ONE OF THE MISSILES ILL PUT UP HIS FUCKING ASS

Trump will win the election

Praise
r
a
i
s
e
Kek
e
k

>it’s dedicated to proving that “shitposting is powerful and meme magic is real,”
What fucking retards

Literally fucking nothing. Fuck off ya fat rich cunt.

>leafs are shitposters
K

WHERES MY MONEY

Make this piece of shit pay

Meme magic is a false prophecy.

Pic related is a meme I paid $20,000,000 for. Derp derp derp; more money than sense.

OMG I AM MEME WARFURE

derp derp derp derp derp

They are getting ready for 'semantic web' or 'web 3.0' which will essentially be Facebook exported into the entire internet, ie completely controlled, accountable and with UN jurisdiction of ICANN - hate speech will be the new boogeyman of civility, with masses of easily swayable children (think tards buying into the self censorship troll 'google = nigger') perpetuating their lies and propaganda

A TEST OF OUR FAITH. PRAISE KEK!

So is Hilary hiring Meme Wizard mercenaries to fight back a cartoon frog?

What the fuck is going on?

Yes didn't you see the "meme" he is trying to force that she is actually so intelligent she is too big to jail.

>its a pro hillary group.

could this be why there's high-definition pepes being circulated recently?

they tried the long con, then tried to crumble the_donald, now this.

reminder chelsea clinton is on the board of directors for dailybeast

No wonder I got a check from Long Beach for $11,199....

Anyone else get it? Not trolling I can post proof if needed. All I did was link my accounts and meme trump

>you have literally lived long enough to see Cred Forums be astroturfed

it's on polygon too

archive.is/W08Q6

we need to retaliate this fucking goon is toast

is he with us?

WASTED

Let them. Being an attention whore is the opposite of anonymity.

By his will he is doing keks work.

Love that guy. Created the oculus and cashed out giving it to Facebook (probably knowing Samsung and Valve would make their own versions once they reverse engineered the tech).

this

based rand poster

Retaliate. Fuck that. We should be shaking his hand. So much the better if Reddit takes the heat if something goes wrong. We are finally the man behind the curtain.

i dunno, maybe see what he has to say for himself.

both sites are SJW shitholes, and both pushing the same divisive stuff making him look bad

Kek is fortelling our demise...

Prepare to have Her become president.

Prepare to be flooded with disease ridden migrants name mbatano and ahmed

literally LITERALLY every pepe ever made was made by me

I am the mastermind behind it all

twitter.com/MariamVeiszadeh/status/778883826554548225

this, fucking let them take the heat.

4TH REICH

>Its not a popular movement
>Its this faggot who is exposing himself on a Liberal Blog
>Doesn't even know Shadilay
Top Kike.

The hacker Cred Forums is gonna be rich when he steps up to accept his cheque.

this shit is already starting

>what was that about CTR
>they bought a sub on pleddit
>pepe bought and paid for

so either hes a dipshit and got setup, an ego maniac trying to cash in, or it's a setup.

I call bullshit, where's my paychecks for all the memes and posts I made here and on autistchan?
What's that you say? This out-of-nowhere pac by a guy in bed with jewgle only (supposedly) operated on reddit? Well guess what, reddit only gets their shit from here.
What, were they paid to just repost our memes to reddit? Fuck why couldn't they have told us they were offering such a thing I would've signed up in a heartbeat.
Fake and gay.

False Flag, they couldn't attack us directly. So they had to put the blame on someone. Notice how there is no mention of CTR on any site that is reporting about this.

You are correct. This is subversion.

The organization is just a week old, and everyone on /r/the_donald hates it.

Two moderators were forced to step down after its unveiling was soundly rejected.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/537tsg/this_community_is_not_for_salehere_are_lilz_and/?

You've been getting paid?

Skypes aren't all hiveminds

This is subversion meant to create the impression that the alt-right is an artificial, astroturfed movement.

The organization is just a week old, and everyone on /r/the_donald hates it.

Two moderators were forced to step down after its unveiling was soundly rejected.

It's a complete scam, and we need to get it shut down.

>The organization is just a week old, and everyone on /r/the_donald hates it.

you know what else is a week old? calling all this the "alt right:"

>but muh richard spencer!

that was the OLD definition of alt right, the new definition is

>an artificial, astroturfed name that the left is desperately trying to lump everyone under so they can mount attacks against something that either does not have a leader or the leader that presents themselves is spaghetti

do not willingly call yourself alt right, even if you used to 10 yars ago and like richard spencer

also it's on kotaku, polygon, dailybeast

same (((secret club))) who kicked off gamergate.

these only thing that gives me pause is investigating his twitter and plebbit accounts, not seeing any SJW signaling faggotry you normally see.
some of his posts make him look a little autist desu.

reading the articles again, they look to be taking him out of context a little, and even attributing some random users comments to him.

so theres that.

Wait, are there seriously people creating memes for money and we are just the unpaid peons distributing them?

END MEME SLAVERY NOW!

Palmer Lucky did nothing wrong

no, this guy says he's a gazillionaire who wants to post memes on billboards and tv ads, then he proceeded to ask plebbit for donations.

it's such a load of bullshit that even the plebbittors didn't bite

I TOLD YOU WE NEEDED TO USE 88888888 TO KILL KEK!

Meme magic is too powerful... we need to kill Kek before his power falls into the wrong hands.
He has served his purpose.

Spread on kebbit.

faggot

Why? Everyone needs to know it's a false flag.

text to speech announcement denouncing them using pepe when?

isnt he working with skydance on the vr experience tied to the live action sword art online?

the creater of sword art online, reki kawahara followed him on the same day that was announced

Palmer Luckey's twitter avatar is from reki kawahara's accel world

this is based as fuck

trump confirmed for making anime real

also based on recent twitter posts hes currently in japan working with the japs on stuff like this

the jews fear the samurai

the japs wont give a single fuck about this

Palmer Luckeycan just sit in nippon laughing at the sjws while he nimbly supports trump and simultaneously opens the gates to the waifu age

what a time to be alive

LOOK AT THAT SMUG
LOOK AT IT

Kek cannot be killed. What is dead may never die

(tripdoubledubchecked)
praise kek i have been blessed

This isn't about victory and MAGA. It's about scamming money from people that care. Bad money can soil a movement. Don't trust this guy for shit. He's already tainted by shekels and greenbacks.

also his cosplayer girlfriend

Mark Cuckerberg paid 2 Billion for this

top kek

THIS. The thing stinks like hell of the money grabbers. I won't jump on the "it's a conspiracy to invalidate our movement" bandwagon, but it does this regardless of its money scamming intentions.

such a close get

That is FIVE sevens. Penta lucky sevens. I have to believe whatever this post says. To do otherwise would be blasphemy.

Yeah there's no way this faggot has anything to do with us or the movement.
This is Project "Normalize"/Applied Memetics/Tavistock trying to co-opt us yet again.
Fake and gay as shit.

>I won't jump on the "it's a conspiracy to invalidate our movement" bandwagon,

But that's what it is though.

Trump will always be able to put his foot in his mouth yes, since he can't be stumped.

this is interesting.

think we just need to hear from him, see what he has to say instead of hearing it second hand from (((news))) sites.

Make him to look as sponsor and manager of moonman, it will destroy him fast

THIS IS A FALSE FLAG FROM A 1-WEEK OLD ORGANIZATION

From Reddit:

Nimble America, the 1-week-old organization soundly rejected by r/the_donald, has run to the media claiming to have astroturfed this place to success. We must pressure them to shut down.

Their false claims makes it *incredible* easy to write us off as an artificial movement, and eager journalists are quickly spreading this narrative.

theverge.com/2016/9/23/13025422/palmer-luckey-oculus-founder-funding-donald-trump-trolls

kotaku.com/oculus-rift-founder-funding-trump-shitposters-1786977098/

Every article has a quote from the organization taking credit for the takeover of Reddit.

> Some actions Nimble America claim to have taken in recent months include “conquering Reddit” (and by that they mean r/The_Donald) and paying for a giant anti-Hillary Clinton billboard outside Pittsburgh. Alongside Luckey’s name (well, his Reddit account) on the group’s founders page are two mods of r/The_Donald.

What the fuck was Milo thinking endorsing this charlatan? How should we go about pressuring them to shut down?

surprisingly he follows M.Cernovich, Lauren Southern

not sure he's a charlatan, might just be this group of SJW writers trying to frame a narrative

I guess everybody on Cred Forums is correcting the record for money. The CFG threads were paid to be put up? I was tricked into posting memes for some political hack no different than David Brock?? Never coming back to this shill hole. Cred Forums is obviously a morass that is for sale.

Best post in this thread.

you "subersive" clowns are letting the THE DAILY FUCKING BEAST frame the narrative for you.

If you'd been in with gamergate for the last few months you would have known Palmer and his cosplaying GF have been liking and retweeting red-pilled shit for months.

He's one of us, he's just an idiot for trying to use his money to "get involved with shitposting" it has to be organic Luckey. Be glad you have a ally in the gaming space that is also a billionaire, that's a very rare thing.

Well, oculus is still worse than the vive.

holy fuck, that's the oculus rift guy?

he did the right thing

this is the conclusion i'm coming to as well.

my post earlier

Dirty Skype. But if he likes to be harassed by the Alt left, why not. For my part i'm going to shop a dick in his mouth

This. The left hates him simply for supporting Trump, so ignore them. Trump supporters are being misled into thinking he was trying to scam us. Palmer is legit. He wasn't trying to scam anyone. He was just trying to pay for billboards.

>It's fucking nothing
It's not like Reddit is the number 9 in website traffic in the US (25 worldwide) or anything like that. Oh wait.

This

Newfags need to get rid of there celebrity craving.
At any point in time if someone takes credit for what Cred Forums does it's a good thing. Normies fuck up the flow of our meme magic.

If they have any plans of posting a billboard of Hilloli, I'll send them a thousand fucking bucks.

What's a Skype? Is this a new meme like Google and Skittle?

this is fucking perfect

we dont want the credit

back then, it was ebaums world, then it was 9gag, then reddit.

now it was Palmer Luckey and his Billionaire Shitpost Force

it's GOOD for us if our opponents think our presence is just an astroturfed movement with a small number of people being very loud, because THIS IS A MOVEMENT

it makes them COMPLACENT and it makes them think "wow this explains why Trump looks like he has been doing well in the polls, now i know Hillary will win guaranteed i dont have to go and vote"

WE ARE....

MEME MACHINE
MEME MACHINE
MEME MACHINE

YEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*Heavy bass line*

czech'd and saved

Who got the git ?

case in point

If I had money I'd totally fund the Memehattan Project.

This guy hasn't done shit. They are trying to make it sound like Trump's meme ground war is astroturf.

Seriously

We were powered by shitposting and kek not some facebook faggot