Space is a jewish lie meant to fool the white man and supress and redirect his natural urge to technologically inovate...

Space is a jewish lie meant to fool the white man and supress and redirect his natural urge to technologically inovate and conquer new lands.

Prove me wrong goy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IYdl5509IhA
youtu.be/qY7W3EMfrgc?t=7m17s
youtube.com/watch?v=pnzUgKZ8m2k
youtube.com/watch?v=buqtdpuZxvk
youtube.com/watch?v=p72cOVaVoTA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Line-of-sight_propagation
youtube.com/watch?v=FDHB6aXQJMI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this man gets it.

don't let the kikes blind you!

Praise God!

You joke, but you're probably not wrong. The US has to conquer the world before we conquer space.

>Leaf dosen't know about relative speed

How about you prove yourself right cause that sounds like utter horseshit. The white mans future in conquring lies in space.

jesus that's embarrassing

Done.

Flat earther here. Most goys don't even know what the Kybalion is, don't get mad, they just ignore things. Trivium and quadrivium, ya know.

the air moves with the earth
uhhh i dont know how to further explain it..
the air can be still and be rotating with the earth..

I hate niggers

Spooky.

Bump.

youtube.com/watch?v=IYdl5509IhA

What is this bullshit?

How does that prove ANYTHING.

It's just a bunch of numbers.

Theory.

Fantasy.

I want REAL proof that I can see with my eyes that the Earth isn't flat.

Because ALL of my research proves it's FLAT.

With REAL science experiments, not mathematical fantasy bullshit.

Inertia. It's kinda like smoking in a car doing 50 with the windows up.

no one gives a flying fuck about your arbitrary definition of evidence which you conjure to affirm your unfounded beliefs. p.s. youre either a complete retard for believing this, or youre spending your time shit posting on Cred Forums about retarded theories. either way, re-evaluate your life. or just end it.

Go fall off the edge of the world then dumbass

>ALL MY RESEARCH
>Posts picture found on goybook

The future of the white man lies in space.

Ancient philosophers knew the Earth rotated inside the crytal spheres. Was this video and its contrived background track supposed to make me believe Bill (((Nye))) is right?

I don't read Hebrew

Fuck off with your Jewish tricks

I don't fucking care how firm your belief is in the nuttiest, bat shit insane conspiracy theory, but the moment a leaf sides with you, it's time to drop that train of thought.

How do could an airplane circumnavigate the earth if it was flat?

>Ancient philosiphers

WELLZ THE ANCIENT PHILOSAPHAS O EGYPT KNEW ABOUT HOW WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIIIET SENPAI

DAS RITE

Reminder that you can see proof of the earths curvature whenever you see a boat disappear into the horizon.

Easiest question ever.

North is in the center of the Earth.

We just go around North in a circle.

I think it's pretty interesting to see the way people think about things. Some people will see the sky rotating and think that they must be the ones staying still. See the ground rotate instead of the sky and it blows those people's minds.

So why are the flight times between Australia and South Africa so short?

It's ironic how people like you once said:

"GOD doesn't exist. We need proof, not faith or fantasy."

Yet you've become the same dogmatic faggot as the religi-fags.

When I ask for proof with REAL evidence so I can see, you say:

"Oh, here is a bunch of bullshit numbers that proves nothing. Have faith the Earth is Round."

No, I want scientific proof.

Not bullshit.

If the earth is flat then why do boats dissapear when sailing off into the horizon?

Don't believe "the man"? Here is amateur rocket footage of the earth's curve. Guess they're in on it too, huh?

youtu.be/qY7W3EMfrgc?t=7m17s

Because the Earth is flat.

Simple.

What you should be asking is:

"If Earth is round, why is there no direct flight from Australia to South America? Why do the flights direct across Europe?"

There are no planes that cross the oceans from South America to Africa, or Australia to Africa.

You just agreed the Earth is flat, and you don't even know it.

You've been given proof.

Have fun shit posting. You'll ever achieve anything greater than that.

How the kybalion is related to the flat earth?

flat earth retards literally have a relative light warping """theory""" which causes this ""illusion"" I've seen it posted before. It's analagous to gravitational lensing, except utterly inane

So is there a reason why they used a FISH LENS to record?

Here is video WITHOUT a fish lens fag.

Where is the curve?

Or can't you see the Fish Lens curve on the Camera?

youtube.com/watch?v=pnzUgKZ8m2k

>prove me wrong goy
You're a nigger.

Mathematic proof us scientific proof.

Prove my point wrong you're the one challenging the dominant ideology.

You answer my questions, Ill answer yours.

Fucking jesus christ

That is the legit most autistic thing ive ever heard.

Do they have mathematical or even physical proof for it?

SYD-SCL 4 flights per week, 12h 40m duration.

Map included in case this doesn't make sense to you.

I want to put all flat earthers into a giant blender. "But the earth is fl-", they're goo, I will put their disgusting putrid body goo into a container and launch them into space so they can see the beautiful round earth for themselves.

Lot of fear here...

Go away leaf

I meant "is."

Also, OP, why are you so mad? Conspiracy theorists are always the first ones to say, "Have an open mind!" And then call everyone who doesn't buy their garbage ignorant and controlled by the illuminati or something.

Have you guys been to the source wall?

>complains about people using fish eye lens
>posts video shot with fish eye lens, causing at times the earth to show an extreme curve and at other times appear to bend backwards
kill yourself

Not only Aussies have superior bantz but actually they can do real math. how can americunts compete

/thread

hang on let me see if I can dig it up, standby

You can see the curve in that video

Because there are stops before the Australia flight, and people probably get transferred from America.

There are also more flights that need to get to America than South South America.

>tfw i've worked in an astrophysics lab and interpreted data that only makes sense if the earth is a globe and the entire physics we've built on it

I guess I'm a shill too

If the earth was flat all along did i got scammed when i paid to learn Spherical trigonometry?

>FISH LENS

>I have to stop these silly goyim from technological innovation and curb their urge to discover new lands
>what should I do?
>I'VE GOT IT
>hey goyim the earth is just a tiny rock in a giant universe full an almost infinite amount of worlds
This makes sense

>implying the world isn't concave and we live on the inside.

If you really start to question the brainwashing theory they forced down your throats in school, you will begin to realize most of the bullshit they say doesn't make any sense.

They want you to believe that we are on a ball, spinning at 1000 mph, going through space.

Yet, there isn't a single scientific proof that shows water staying on a ball while it is spinning.

It doesn't happen.

Zero proof.

There is no such thing as curved water on a ball.

Water is always level.

The Earth is flat, and they are lying to you because there are other lands outside of the Antartica Walls that they are hiding from you.

Why do you think the UN Flag is Flat Earth map?

They mock you.

flat earth threads on Cred Forums exist only to slide the board, derail the board, or otherwise act as character assassination for anyone how browses Cred Forums

(((data)))
Thank's for correcting the record goy.

they also thought the brain cooled the body and people got sick because their humors were out of whack. As recently as a few centuries ago doctors thought they could cure people by bleeding them.

Anyone else finding it impossible to sage post on Cred Forums? Has the japman gone full shill so as to outright prevent anti-shilling?

I'll help you...just stupid

Hatred for the illogical. I want to see you all die simply to make the world a better place, low IQs and mentally ills need to be wiped off the face of this round earth.

You know gravity keeps the water on earth right?

Ever seen water in space IT BECOMES ROUND LIKE A FUCKING BALL. A CURVED FUCKING BALL OF WATER,

Damn skippy.

People who don't understand science don't get to ask for it.

This is what the Canadian education system produces.

>Chegged n reggt

I know right, just like when you toss a ball into the air while in a moving vehicle. The ball just zooms backwards!

Here's all the proof any one needs.

youtube.com/watch?v=buqtdpuZxvk

>What is gravity

Also the UN map is flat cause its the only view of the earth that shows all of the countries.

Not gravity.

Density.

That's all it is.

Density.

Water is denser than air.

Otherwise, how do you explain a balloon with helium going up?

Why doesn't gravity hold the balloon down?

Because it's bullshit.

It's only density.

Zero proof for water on a ball being held while it is spinning.

Doesn't happen in real life experiments.

And if I ask you what is attracting the water to the ground?

A magnetic core?

We are organic creatures.

Only metal is magnetize, and we aren't composed of metal.

You fell for the Free Mason theory.

The moon is flat too?

>There is no such thing as curved water on a ball.

You're retarded. A golf ball doesn't have the mass of a planet. That details kinda matter.

Why doesn't something more dense fall upwards instead of downwards?

How stupid can you possibly be?

Fucking
Gravity
Dumb
Fucking
Ass

Helium balloons float because they apply a greater force upward (Due to to density difference between the helium and the air) then they do downward. (Acceleration of gravity*the mass of the balloon)

this thread is a skype shill thread to keep the White Man from Touching the Stars.

>Real world experiments

We've already done real world experiments by orbiting the earth.

And if you mean experiments like a baking soda volcano maybe we cant do that because its really fucking hard to simulate an entire fucking planet when your standing on one.

Agreed.
You know the masons got their symbol from the fact that they came from stone masons who used the compass as a tool for their craft right?

My daughter uses a fucking compass for her geometry class.

Does that mean shes a mason as well?

Poor delusional cucktard doesn't realize that this reality is a simulation among uncountably many simulations of simulations of simulations and his self-awareness is a delusional simulation of the only components of the simulation that are dimly comprehensible to his dimly manifest awareness.

There aren't even red or blue pills. Again just poorly grasped simulacra.

Sure ya have.

You probably don't even know the answer is actually Electro-Magnetism, and that Nichola Tesla knew about Flat Earth, as most of his experiments and creations we use today were based on an Ether.

Einstein was a shill and his theories are already being disproven by CERN.

youtube.com/watch?v=p72cOVaVoTA

Sooooo If space is real... Then who takes the fucking photos of the shit in space? The Selfie Satelites? If space is real, then how were there cameras already on the moon, for the landing?

Where is Dr Jill Stein?

I fucking flat earthers more than niggers we wuz kang bs
t. sailor

Followers Of The Apocalypse

You can prove relative speed by tossing a ball upward in a car. If relative speed wasnt a thing the ball would fly backwards at the speed of the car.

You cant possibly be this retarded.... Thats a photo of the hubble telescope. AKA the telescope orbiting the earth that needed repairs due to the fact that nasa fucked up. Most satellites dont have orbital pictures, hubble does because it needed repairs.

If the earth is flat then why do Asians see the sun right now?
Checkmate

Casting a vote for Dr.Jill Stein would make such a little difference that you might as well have never survived

Shhhh....

Nobody tell him.

Nukes are also an exaggerated forced meme

So how does electromagnetism keep non magnetic objects on the ground?

>what is the Antarctica cup ocean race
>livestreams and up to date GPS info

I'm sure it's all just fake

OK there bud. You obviously haven't been paying nearly as much attention to NASA as FE'rs have. Nasa has loads of photos like this dude. It takes less than a second to google it. The hardest part about trying to wake up folks like you, is that you refuse to believe that a lie could ever be so big people would be actively living in it. Too bad. So sad.

Wew lad that is the dumbest shit I've ever seen. You would be able to see the sun from anywhere if the earth were flat with that model. Surely they have something more convincing than this.

Thats not how light works

Go on, hold a lightbubl over a map, and not a flashlight, and see if you manage to only illuminate part of the map

My sides

>Flat earthers actually believe this.

Hey dumbass you know if the sun was directly aboe a disk shaped planet then the arctic would have a giant fucking hole in it because it would be getting full on sun exposure all day uninterrupted.

Can someone post the interview with Admiral Byrd, where he says there's huge amounts of land on the other side of the arctic.

The only other photos they have or orbiting craft are manned things like the ISS or shuttles because people are there to take pictures.

The hardest part is trying to convince retards like you on just how retarded you are.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Line-of-sight_propagation

This would NOT be a fucking issue if the earth was flat. Also, a 'flat planet' CANNOT occur in nature due to the nature (pun fucking intended) of the law of gravity, as the further you went toward the edges, the more you would be pulled toward the center, as if you were steadily climbing up a slope.

The planet would in other words be incredibly unstable, and rapidly devolve into magma from the amount of friction being placed on the center of the 'flat earth.'

To state that we live on a flat earth as fact is to also ignore COUNTLESS laws of physics, thermodynamics, gravity, and more.

What are the chances that your flat planet theory is actually right, and the whole, total understanding of modern science is totally flawed?

I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN, THE RETARDS IN THE 1300's WERE ACTUALLY ON TO SOMETHING!

Not really, because the sun in our model isn't 93 million light years away...

It's actually only 3000 miles away.

And it's not 400 times the size of Earth, it's only 33 miles across.

Also, it's a perspective thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=FDHB6aXQJMI