George W. Bush

I know that he was President before most of you learned to spell "politics," but what does Cred Forums think of Bush's presidency?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oAUcyfKESts
youtube.com/watch?v=6BEsZMvrq-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shit-tier presidency. Started unnecessary war and can't even speak coherently.

Dad was pres. Fighter pilot. Havard grad. Killed million dune coons. Elected twice.

You can't really say shit.

/thread

w was hilarious but he was the worst president of all time

He was a good man who fought the enemy.

Thank God we had him instead of Al Gore on 9/11. Imagine if we had Obama on 9/11? He would've bitched about Islamophobia.

Bush united the country and took us to war against Bin Laden which was generally successful.

Iraq war was a mistake but unavoidable. Iraq having WMD's would have been unacceptable. It turned out however to be false. He did the right thing but was mistaken.

What else is criticized the economy? The collapse had absolutely nothing to do with Washington it was unsound banking practices. Bush had nothing to do with it.

The man's character was assassinated for 8 years by the Jews and it's a damn shame because he is a good man.

the us government did 9/11 though dumbass

you mean Cheneys presidency?

Low energy

>unnecessary war

It's easy to say in hindsight. But at the time he made the right choice. We thought they had WMD's. Even Hillary agreed with going into Iraq. It was a largely bipartisan agreement.

If Iran gets WMD's I hope we have a president with the balls to destroy them like W. did.

woad dude you just blew my mind

I thought he was evil because I was an edgy teenager

I was a full blown libtard when he was leader of the free world and his presidency triggered me.

Now I've grown up and am proper red pilled I look back on his tenure as being nothing spectacular. But certainly not as bad as I thought it was.

I also now think he was streets ahead of King Google. For instance back in 2002 no one gave a shit about bathrooms, an islamic attacks in places like Chattanooga and Orlando was laughable, and there was no such thing as black looters matter.

> this is a faux news viewers opinion

Can't wait till you fuckers die off

Highly nationalistic and true patriot. Was willing to bring the United States back as a nation that invades and conquers. MSM hated him for it.

Most of Cred Forums was bluepilled during his presidency and think he was shit now as a result.

He did nothing wrong.

He was blowing the fuck out of the middle east before they had the chance to fulling infiltrate the west.

Now that he is gone, look at us know. Belgium is about to be majority Muslim in 10-15 years.

>We thought they had WMD's
It was a false flag you moron. Is this your first fucking day here?

>But at the time he made the right choice. We thought they had WMD's.

The evidence presented to the public was too shaky at best. I was in HS at the time and we had vague satellite evidence at best. Nothing decisive. Hilary is a fucking war hawk who seeks to destabilize the ME.

Iraq was better off with Saddam.

This liberal tier response. Can we just send you to the gulag already?

>posting literal proof of Bush's draft dodge
>fought the enemy

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He was the president america needed at that moment, vengeful, curt, serious and flag waving.

Sadly his choices have killed thousands of civilians and given islamic terrorism a new vigour. If only turkey would march into northern Syria and finish the job.

Retards like you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

The Bushes are a Yale family

People under 18 aren't allowed to vote.

>We thought they had WMD's.

No they didn't, they lied about them having WMDs and then said "whoops our bad!" once they got exposed. The narrative that they were tricked is a liberal and neocon work of fiction to excuse them all of responsibility while Bush and Cheney took all of the blame.

globalist scum but cool dude besides that.

>redpilled
>accepting literal non-truths from the state as justification for a war that accomplished nothing

Why do the idiots on this board think that being statist scum is being "redpilled"

Your post is like a whole blue pill store of blue pills
A boutique

Nice argument faggot.
>A conspiracy theory popularized by Michael Moore.

They got bad intelligence. The idea of that stupid theory is that we were after Iraqs oil. If we were after Iraq's oil we sure did a shitty job getting it.

>was too shaky at best.
There were lots of credible people standing by that evidence including Colin Powell.

>Iraq was better off with Saddam.
Agree with you there.

The whole thing people need to understand about the Iraq was was that it was both a mistake and unavoidable.

It's exactly like the Tamir Rice story.

>Kid points bb gun at cops
>cops kill him
>turns out there was no threat

The cops did the right thing but they ended up being mistaken.

2nd worst Presidency ever, after Obama of course.

that's a fucking conspiracy theory popularized by Michael Moore. It's false.

But they did have WMDs, what did they do with ones they used against Iran and the Kurds? Why would you take Saddam at his word?

George W. Bush - Orchestrated 9/11.
Father George H. W. Bush - Orchestrated JFK assassination.
Grandfather Prescott Bush - Orchestrated creation of Nazi party.

Do these actions from Bush family sound patriotic towards USA to you? Can you imagine what a Jeb! presidency would be like?

>comparing the Iraq war to Tamir Rice

Wew lad. Also:

>credible people like Colin Powell

I get it, you're trolling me now.

>Iraq was better off with Saddam.
The whole region was better off with guys like him and Gaddafi. I don't get why people are giving Bush a free pass when his actions have strongly contributed and/or caused common issues today like the refugee crisis, the Islamization of Europe, and domestic terrorism. The last one is especially concerning, like someone else said it is bizarre and disheartening that small-scale attacks in the West are becoming so commonplace.

>he would have bitched about islamophobia

obvious bait considering this didn't even fucking exist until the fallout from 9/11 had settled

bush did 711

He was horrible.

>He let the 9/11 happen (best case scenario)
>He started the useless war in Afghanistan over Opium and the oil pipline (the Afghan gov't did not perpetuate the crime of 9/11, even if you believe the official story
>He started the useless war in Iraq through outright lies
>No Child Left Behind
>Common Core
>Debt up the asshole

W was/is a absolute faggot

Highest gas prices Ive ever seen, moat angry people Ive ever seen, he accidentaly the ENTIRE FUCKING ECONOMY.

Fuck that shitdick. Also, Dick cheney fucking shot a guy. WHY DOES NOBODY CARE THAT FUCKING DICK CHENEY SHOT A GUY!?!

Also, Trump/Pence

It's fucking depressing how many of you buy the narrative pushed about GWB by this man.

The media really ruined this good mans reputation. It's a shame, he deserves better in the history books.

You mean the chemical weapons Republicans sold them to conquer Iran?

Anything and everything that has to do with Iraq is a losing argument for a conservative. This is why alt-right fuhrer and Republican presidential nominee calls it a failure, claims to have always opposed it, and shits on Bush whenever he can.

Leave it to the neocon dustbin, friendo. You will never convince anyone that US intervention in Iraq has ever been a good idea.

>statist
hi tumblr

If we invaded Iraq, stole their oil and left, that'd be proper use of the military usage.

Instead we invaded Iraq, decided to arbitrarily leave having accomplished nothing,and created ISIS. That's been a disaster under Obama.

Armies are made to conquer inferior peoples and expand the wealth of the conquerors.

>hindsight
Plenty of us knew this at the time, faggot

I've always maintained that W is not a bad dude and that he was dealt a shit hand with 9/11 and jumpstarting the war on terror. Also I think Cheney and Karl Rove fucked him over. But his presidency wasn't great and I think people are contrarian about it simply because Obama/the Dems are in power at the moment

George " H.Clinton is my sister in law " Bush?

>statist
>tumblr
You obviously weren't here in the era of RON PAUL.

It seems like most of the western's world's political actions have resulted in increased instability in the ME, at least since the Iranian revolution. Everything I've seen has resulted in more extremism, more terrorism and precipitates crisis after crisis.

this Bush family goes back 500 years as a Connecticut family

traitor deserving death

>But they did have WMD
Of course they did. We sold them to them.

He's still president, he just put on some black face and ran again under a fake name.

Dumbass.

And not for the oh shucks country dolt image he embraced. He (and his administration)* unilaterally decided to invade a nation for no god-damned reason. The invasion was quick and decisive because we're damn good at that. 2 weeks tops. The following occupation was a horribly bloody clusterfuck where we pissed away lives, money, and political capital. It legitimized all the shit Putin is up to now. And what was the reason? Lies. It came down to settling an old tiff Saddam had with his daddy.

*Yeah, about that. Cheney had his arm so far up Bush's ass that it was a pretty apparent that Bush was only a political puppet for his Daddy's friends. Cheney funneled a fuckton of money to Haliburton and got himself, his family, and his friends mega rich. Cheney was a fucking bold-faced scoundrel and probably the reason no one really wanted anything to happen to Bush.

Afghanistan at least had SOME tangential relation to 9/11.

Saddam did have WMDs, his massive pile of chemical weapons which he promised to give up then changed his mind. That was the most direct justification for the war

The nukes were made up

But fuck it, he made a bunch of cool toys and killed sand niggers in the desert for a decade. Living the dream.

Conspiracy theories aside, he brought the fight over there to the shithole Middle East. Kept the Muslims occupied with fighting a hundred thousand us military instead of infiltrating Europe and blowing up marathons and shooting up gay clubs in the States. Not sure how he's personally responsible for the economy tanking. That could prob. be laid at Clintons feet for deregulating Wall St but then again Bush did nothing about it either... What a lot of people don't remember is the media sucked his dick after 9/11. It wasn't really until his second term that they really began going after him with knives out.
Also, had the balls to run a presidential address about the WMD's and made his case to the American people that he had faulty intelligence but we should continue the course anyway. Decent dude. 6.5/10

>his presidency wasn't great

His reaction to 9/11 was. He unified the country against our enemy. No cucky liberal apologist attitude about it.

I agree the rest of his presidency was shit but it was normally the result of factors beyong his control.

Bush had the right ideas but was always faced with external crisis's beyond his power.

>Most of Cred Forums was bluepilled during his presidency
God. They only fucking woke up and smelled the coffee after SIX god-damned years of the fucker. Once they realized that he wasn't going to do all the magical things and turn Iraq around in the last two years as a lame duck did they come to their fucking senses.

It's not a false narrative and it's not all Bush's fault, he's just the one who will take the blame in the history textbooks.

Liberals and Neocons love to fuck countries up and install regimes that will play by the globalist rules. They all knew that it was bogus but they thought they could get away with it during the height of Muslim hatred in the world. They are so fucking incompetent and stupid that when they tried to fix it with Obama, they fucking created an even worse problem: ISIS.

Stop making excuses for them.

>the narrative pushed by Jon Stewart

You mean the same narrative Trump pushed in the last Republican debate with Jeb? He practically had Jeb in tears calling his brother a war criminal. Trump then went even farther than mainstream liberal pundits and actually blamed George Bush for 9/11. And this is the guy the Republicans have nominated to be president.

Hating Bush isn't some liberal meme. It's the only objective way to approach his "legacy."

It's not bush's fault europe refuses to enforce its borders. Additionally, the failure of the Iraqi republic could not have been predicted, as the experiment was unprecidented. Lesson learn, mudslimes can only be ruled by autocracy or theocracy

Statist is supposed to be a slur directed at nationalists. Obviously you weren't here when Cred Forums's balls dropped.

Bombing Ghaddaffi caused the 'refugee crisis', not the war in Iraq. The fault does not lie with Bush. We had good relations with Russia back then. We didn't have a race crisis in our country back then.

Your negativity of Bush stems from your opinion created by the MSM.

>>The whole thing people need to understand about the Iraq was was that it was both a mistake and unavoidable.

I could see that for operation Desert Storm since Iraq invaded Kuwait due to them attacking Iraq's oil-economy.

Operation Infinite Justice/Iraqi Freedom had a very weak cause for war in comparison.

Clinton housing policy set the housing debt bubble in motion

>We thought they had WMD's
>Even Hillary agreed with going into Iraq
>It was a largely bipartisan agreement.

Paintsniffers like you are why I hated going to school as a child

source on pic

>Saddam did have WMDs, his massive pile of chemical weapons
Was small, decaying, everyone knew about them and that they were useless.

Jesus, stop drinking the foxnews koolaid.

But "WMD" now includes pressure cookers. Yeah. True fact. The term has been watered down so much that the boston bombers got charged with using a WMD. "Mass" now means about 20.

/thread
anybody saying otherwise is a humongous faggot and doesnt belong on pol

Yeah true to all that, but desu I don't think things were as cucked back then as they are now. Things have really gone off the deep end just in the last 5 or so years imo

Kill yourself faggot

Precursor to Obama, they're a lot alike. Clinton would continue, Trump would throw a wrench in for a while but not long.

You are a fucking tool who buys into a media narrative literally crafted by Jews and liberals.

Everything I said was true go google it before you give me your shit opinions regurgitated from Michael Moore and Jon Stewart.

Americans are a plague and should be wiped off of the surface of the earth
You fucking kike dick sucking subhuman hillbilly rednecks go die in a fire

he has good dodging skills
he is pretty bro tier

That's rich coming from a kraut or Turk or whatever you are

Everyone wanted that fucking war, everyone. Colin Powell acts like he was misled and a victim but he was one of the biggest hawks promoting that war, he convinced Wolfowitz for Christ's sake.

Saddam had lots of chemical weapons which he looked like he was gonna sell to tsliban or whoever. Keeping them was in violation of earlier agreements with the US and UN. That's decent enough justification. We shoulda just left instead of trying to nation build though. It was naive to think they might be able to govern themselves.

that's wrong he was the alpha bush and went toe to toe with putin

he was a goof but he was full of moments like this - check the nod at the end

youtube.com/watch?v=oAUcyfKESts

he seems like a good, nice guy but didn't make the right calls at all

as a president he was bad. there's his record right there - another "globalist" selling out your country. rather than focusing inward on developing your own country and strategically setting foreign policy goals, he let a bunch of (((neocons))) drag him halfway around the world for nothing.

his greatest foreign policy success is PEPFAR - free aids drugs for nignogs. Apparently Africans love him and call him the AIDS president

At least I can determine my heritage you mixed shitskin Google

Nice trips though

When all you can do is repeat the language of the state, are you really an individual?

Cred Forums's delusions would be tragic if you didn't dress up your delusions as the SJW equivalent of "#wokeness." Instead, the groupthink becomes comedy. At least the lolbertarians that used to shitpost here weren't bootlickers. Now the board is chockfull of mental incompetents who use 'radical' online politics to fit in with other fat kissless teenagers.

Enjoy your LARPing about "conquest," Nelson. But Lance is still putting your head in the toilet tomorrow, and Gabrielle only talks to you in Earth science so she can make fun of you with her friends after school.

>You are a fucking tool who buys into a media narrative literally crafted by Jews and liberals.

The irony of you saying this while parroting the TV at us is palpable.

>Bush sends troops into a foreign country that was un-agressive towards the U.S.
>Worst president of all time
>Obama does literally the exact same thing
>Most progressive president ever!

Iraq had WMDs they just moved them out of the country.

We lost men just extracting and desposing of them. Not being fresh off the line doesn't make them useless. Why would he refuse to hand them over if they were?

>It's easy to say in hindsight.

It was easy back then. I was in anti-war protests and I tried my damned hardest to keep us out of that clusterfuck. Your welcome for all the jack shit good it did.

>But at the time he made the right choice.
No. That's not how that works. If you don't know if the dice are going to land on 7, but you bet on 7, and they don't land on 7, that doesn't mean you made the right choice. That's the opposite of how it works.

Fuck you GOPers and this tradition of bold-face disregard for truth and logic.

>We thought they had WMD's.

No we didn't. Those of us with a fucking clue didn't trust the administration's hard push and the evidence they drummed up from the FBI or CIA was put into question simply because of how hard their bosses were pushing for war. AND OH LOOK! Their sources turned out to be lying sacks of shit doing it for the money. And somehow the CIA took that hook line and sinker because their boss wanted them to. Someone probably got a promotion and a gold watch. Heck of a job.

> Even Hillary agreed with going into Iraq. It was a largely bipartisan agreement.
Truth. After 9/11 very few people had the courage to stand up to the angry mod.

Damn shame Bernie isn't on the ticket.

lol Gore is so smug in that vid

t. Mehmet

Who said Obama was progressive?

he proved that fish and humans could coexist

I supported the war because I fell for the equality meme and unironically thought Iraq would be a US style democracy. Oops, got red pilled on the muzzies instead.

Very few people gave a fuck about WMDs. I remember the debates at the time. It was mostly residual asspain over 9/11 and a desire to liberate and install democracy. We really believed it.

Now I fash.

The shit you said is a marxist conspiracy theory and not grounded in reality.

If we wanted the oil, why the fuck don't we have it?

T.shlomo shlenkenbergstein

Don't you mean google drives matter

they were both bad presidents

>When all you can do is repeat the language of the state, are you really an individual?
>At least the lolbertarians that used to shitpost here weren't bootlickers.
The current US leader hates Putin, hated George W Bush, approved of overthrowing Ghaddafi, and is doing nothing over the race riots across the country.

So am I the one parroting the state, or are you?

Every liberal in the country

>Obama
>troops
Oh? Where's that?

Shitbag neocon. Kill yourself, OP.

What? Pooltics?

Yeah I was only 12 when we invaded Iraq and then it seemed possible that they would be a normal democracy. It's crazy to me that adults believe things like that today

You fucking commie faggot, I hope you rot. You think you have "courage" for telling people not to seek justice for mass murder?

>and a desire to liberate and install democracy. We really believed it.

That's what the media made you muritards believe

Libya,Yemen, Syria, Oilistan

>We lost men just extracting and desposing of them.
Who?

Cheney puppet, clueless cowboy, oddly charismatic. 6/10 would have a beer with

>muh oil
>muh freedom
>muh troops
>muh mcmansions
>muh Texas
>muh corporate tax cuts
>muh terrorists
>muh Dubya.M.D's
>muh crusades 2.0
>muh homeland security
>muh cheap labour
>muh skull and bones
>muh 'mission accomplished'
>'Merica
Pretty much sums up W.
Did I miss anything?

>Even Hillary agreed
>bipartisan agreement

You knowingly say these things, and then claim "hindsight".

I want this to be a "clever" shitpost, but I know people actually think this way.

The entirety of the Iraq war since Bush Sr. presidency was fucking unnecessary.

Our president(s) let Americans be Saudi's fucking mercs-for-hire.

>I was in anti-war protests and I tried my damned hardest to keep us out of that clusterfuck

You must be a fucking hardcore leftist.

The people not wanting that war were essentially the occupy wallstreet people. Non-credible hippy pacifists and other degenerates.

The war was very popular.

>No. That's not how that works

Yes it is you fucking commie. We thought they had nukes but they didn't. We made the only rational choice available in the face of the evidence. It turned out that the evidence was false and that we were mistaken.

If I point a BB gun at you, and you think it is a real gun, it is your logical obligation to shoot me to save your own life. You will be mistaken but making the only rational choice available to you.

>Damn shame Bernie isn't on the ticket.

Basically confirms my theory that you are a marxist pothead.

Iraq was not justice for 9/11, you don't actually believe that do you?

I think you have courage for telling people not to commit mass manslaughter when they're blinded by patriotic vengeance.

>asking me if I'm parroting the state by mentioning things I never even brought up

I fucking hate "the current US president" you gibbering rube. It's hilarious to me that Cred Forums even sees a massive difference between the various administrations we've had over the last several decades. Bring back the lolbertarians you drones are helpless.

Http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/10/14/world/middleeast/us-casualties-of-iraq-chemical-weapons.html?_r=0

I was wrong, we don't know how many died, but a lot were hurt

We were younger then. Idealistic. Believed the equality meme. The Iraqis are just like us suffering under an evil regime, goy!

We did genuinely try to do it, and it failed because muzzies are shitty cowards

>magine if we had Obama on 9/11? He would've bitched about Islamophobia.
Bush did that faggot

>The collapse had absolutely nothing to do with Washington it was unsound banking practices.
lmao because regulations just come from thin air right? Bush deregulation and neglect had something to do with it. Not reinstating Glass-Steagal, too.

Oh? how many thousand dead? Are we in danger of having to restart the draft? Is the national guard getting pulled in for extra tours?

>Libya, Yemen, Syria, Oilistan

Some special forces in back are directing bombing runs. There's probably more CIA agents in hostile countries around the globe.

SCALE dude. It's about the number of corpses and shattered lives.

...where the fuck in Oilistan?

Saddam was going to sell bad shit to taliban or al qaeda. But fucking up any muslims was appropriate at the time

>WMDs
feels like the 2000s again

to all those claiming WMDs - the (((neocons))) wanted a war with Iraq even before 9/11. They wanted to finish the job that daddy didn't do.

WMDs were a justification after the fact. UN inspectors didn't find anything. Intelligence was likely falsified.

Even if he did have WMDs, did he have the capacity to hit America. So who the fuck cares? He blows up Iran, Saudi Arabia, destabilizes the region, so what? no American lives lost.

Bush made the wrong call to go in. I remember all the calls that it would end up in civil war, and it was right, and it is still right 15 years later.

I was all for the pull-out - it's not good seeing dead bodies on both sides but that was the wrong call too. And now both Trump and Hillary want to go back and fight ISIS? Please stay out. Bomb with drones, call it a day.

No it failed because you invaded a foreign country for oil interests and killed civilians left and right
You killed over 1.5 million civilians and you fucktards expect muzzies to accept that and spread their cheeks for your imperialism?
I can understand those people because I would defend my country if some rednecks tried to invade it too

>muh wind turbines
>muh economic stimulus
towards the end, he heavily promoted renewable energy and focusing on the economy, something both parties agreed on

You accused me of parroting the state. I explained how my positions are a direct contradiction of the ruling party. Understand?

I think we agree on more than we disagree on current politics, even if we don't agree on G.W. Bush.

Orchestrates Trump assasination

Rafael Cruz did Kennedy idort

takes saudi dick up the ass and let them fuck his son as a child as well.

HH o/

It's true. Set up a whole government, held elections, gave them all the money in the world. All the training, all the equipment. If there was a shred of respect for democracy and rule of law in Arabs, it would have taken hold.

It really wasn't a war for oil. Sincerely. If we wanted the oil we could have taken it easily and ignored the shitskins.

>Bush deregulation and neglect had something to do with it

Maybe barely but the subprime mortgage strategy was accredited by major financial institutions. Even with regulation it was studied at considered a reputable banking practice. Regulation likely wouldn't have stopped it.

The subprime mortgage process essentially came down to (((academics))) trying to wizard up a way to invest in niggers and it failed.

Insugents aren't civilians

If we HAD made a puppet state it would have lasted longer. It fell apart precisely because it wssn't thinly vieled imperialism.

And you don't even defend your countries from sand niggers.

So now le pseudonostalgiaic children are calling him good even though he was just a worse version of Obama. Time really does make you see things with pink colored glasses

Lurk more faggot news viewer

>The war was very popular.
Yes. And very bloody stupid.

LOOK WHO WAS RIGHT.

>Yes it is you fucking commie. We thought they had nukes but they didn't. We made the only rational choice available in the face of the evidence. It turned out that the evidence was false and that we were mistaken.

That makes you WRONG!

Hey, sometimes people are wrong. Shit happens. Even at the political strategy level. For as much as a dumbass as Bush was, I don't think he was some evil crook trying to destroy America. Cheney might have been doing it to make a buck. But the administration wasn't JUST wrong. They pushed for the war. They didn't see evidence of nukes in Iraq and then made a decision, no. They made the descision to invade Iraq and THEN sought for supporting evidence. And that's what made Bush a dumbass.

> marxist pothead.

I want it legalized, but I don't like it myself. It's still a bad thing. But fighting it is worse. Marx was a dumbass with romantic visions of utopia. Too many people are greedy assholes. Now... That brings up a good point. Bernie IS a bit of a marxist. Talks openly about wealth redistribution. Honestly he's a bit over the top for my tastes. But I've no doubt that he would be fought HARD by the GOP. And because we have a wonderful system of checks and balances, they'd keep him from doing anything too crazy.

Can someone explain the last frame to me?

It's "rose tinted glasses" you faggot gook.

yet they couldn't orchestrate poor little Jebby into office?

>I was wrong, we don't know how many died, but a lot were hurt
Thanks man. It's nice to see some rationality on Cred Forums. You and me? Beers some day.

>We were younger then. Idealistic. Believed the equality meme.
Who is this "we", kemosabe?

Bush was a honest, earnest, genuinely nice guy, but he wasn't cut out to be a war-time president.

He did his best, which is honestly all I think anyone can ask of a president, but his fatal flaw was allowing the party leadership to fill his cabinet and staff with fucking sociopaths like Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Rove - that were more concerned with pushing agendas than giving their Commander in Chief sound advice.

God, can you believe that flaming homosexual who doesn't know the color difference between pink and rose. uh, as if! You Tell him sista!

people keep saying it was done for oil. But it was primarily done for the weapon industry in US to profit. They have bigger lobby in the gov than anyone else
>why was iraq chosen?
They didn't have a jewish bank. Now only two countries are like that. Syria and NK

You do know that we found chemical weapons and some serious shit in Iraq right? It just wasn't what we were specifically looking for.

The key point about that war is that it was a war fought for the interests of globalists, not nationalists

The GOP has COMPLETELY lost control of their voters, which is the base of their entire legitimacy. They might have all the fucking money, but they won't have any power in short order.

The TEA party was the first fracture. They co-opted that pretty quick, but the nutcases that got into office have legitimized the crazy-vote.

Trump is the embodiment of what happens when the rich folk fool the poor religious hicks to vote together.

i'm 35. i voted for him.

>You do know that we found chemical weapons and some serious shit in Iraq right?
Yeah, old useless shit. Hanging onto it was indeed in breach of whatever sanctions were against Saddam. But Bush sold the line that Saddam had nukes. And don't fuck with me over the definition of WMD.

Saddam had no meaningful chemical weapon program, and did not have WMD's that could in any way threaten the USA.

>i voted for him.
Me too. I'll admit he was definitely a shitty president but the alternatives were beyond redemption and I'm proud Trojans voted for him.

You dumb fuck.

It doesn't say anything about weapons.

The point is he's not even a fucking native english speaker and he acts like he understands what things were like then, what we believed in, what we thought was possible to do. The occupation of Iraq was a sincere effort to bring democracy to the muslims. If it had taken root the world would be much better today. And he compares that to Libya and Syria

He was funny and absolutely retarded, but at least he was white so he has an edge over Obama, who is absolutely retarded but half-black and unfunny.

And they were both warmongering dick-wavers. Of course Obama also got a Nobel Peace prize for whatever reason so that's yet another strike against him.

Overall, shit president but better than our current one.

Trillions of dollars were spent into weapon supply. And they cost much higher in your country than other countries too

Holy shit you are fucking stupid

Bush, Clinton, Bush, and Obama have collectively fucked the United States for longer than many of you have been alive, we have not had a conservative president since Nixon yet you shits suck up the globalist seed of Onan spilt on the desert sands as it brings the nation closer and closer to absolute ruination.
I hope when Trump gets into office he either jams the redpill down your fucking throats or just knocks the top of your heads off with a ballpeen hammer

>seek justice for mass murder
That way ISIS is justified too, no?

>The occupation of Iraq was a sincere effort to bring democracy to the muslims. If it had taken root the world would be much better today.

This is what ignorant peasants believed. This was the wool that was pulled over your eyes.
The people organizing the war knew what the results would be. I don't know how old you are but the very publically discussed reason the first gulf war was stopped abruptly was the understanding that tooling Saddam would destabilize the entire region. This was very commonly talked about on the news in the early 1990s
Yet you pretend that nobody knew that Saddam was the glue holding it all together.
You are worse than someone who has been deceived, because you are someone who is willingly allowing himself to be deceived.

>The shit you said is a marxist conspiracy theory and not grounded in reality.

lol ok. Grass is blue, and the sky is green too.

The reason Trump is succeeding, guy was an arrogant douchebag who made the political elite they could steal any election. He's probably telling hillary how he did it. What do you think Bush support for Clinton really means?

Why do we need it? We have more oil reserves than Saudi Arabia.

>the failure of the Iraqi republic could not have been predicted
youtube.com/watch?v=6BEsZMvrq-I
wew

so weird hearing his voice again. brings back memories

As a military man, he was good to us. Don't know too much about the rest of you. Better than Clinton was by a mile, and Obama was so fucking terrible that I left the service with half-retirement instead of sticking it out for two more years.

If Obama can't be blamed for ISIS, Bush cannot be blamed for Iraq.

if this is the case then I am even more disappointed in america

we let an autistic retard become president

i hate him so god damn much.

I agree with this, not a big fan of neocon politics abroad or here, but I believe Bush is at heart a good man who wants the best for America.

We actually knew for absolute certain that they had chemical weapons (we fucking sold them to Saddam) but the invasion was about the petrodollar.
Turns out that if you bury shit in the desert, you're the only guy who can find it without ungodly luck.

Shit-tier presidency, didn't finish his totally necessary war and can't even genocide properly.

It was a terrible presidency and all conservatives should be ashamed that we ever let it happen.

Bush did 9/11. Kek has confirmed it.

Jesus Christ people like this actually exist. And will be voting in a little over a month from now.

Even the retarded liberal highschool version of me knew that Iraq was a fucking horrible idea from the get go. I still remember groaning and yelling "No you fucking retard" at my TV during the State of the Union address where he was explaining why we needed to invade Iraq.

I was all for going after and taking out whoever was responsible for 9/11 (inb4 Bush/Jews/Reptilians did it), but anything other than that was unnecessary and sticking our dick where it didn't belong.

And before anyone comments on lol liberal teen, I am and have always been anti-authoritarian. I grew up hating the right because of their authoritarian views / practices, and now I hate the left for the exact same reason. I only identified as liberal back then because that was the only word I knew for being anti-auth. I was under the false impression that being that way was an exclusively right wing thing.

Why does shit always have to swing to such extremes... why can't we have a decent fucking government that has an "fix our own shit first before helping anyone else" operation model. We really need to become isolationist like we were pre-WW2, and fuck everyone else let them handle their own business.

Nigel here knows what's up better than Harambe over there.

A degenerate and a globalist gangster. The epitome of the term "cuckservative".

a man with great reflexes

>500 years
>American education
kek plymouth Rock was 1620

I wonder what his pornhub search history would look like. He has to be into the Wierd stuff.

Shouldn't have passed the patriot act or invaded Iraq, really didn't like Cheney or Rumsfeld, but otherwise he seemed like a likeable guy.

He wasn't a bad dude. Just not knowledgable enough to be president, so he had his surrounding staff call all the decisions. Dick Cheney ran the show. Good thing our next president will fix everything and be in charge of domestic and international affairs

Seems like a good man thrusted into an impossible position and was cursed by his own family name. MSM made him seem incoherrent but he rarely used teleprompters.

GWB worked closely with previous presidents and sought advice from them. According to past presidents still alive today, Obama has never done so.

When he was president we had a bromance with Russia.
He constantly referred to Putin as Pooty Poot in office emails.
They always looked so happy hanging out together.

Now just look at Putin and Obama.
Cold and distant.

I rate his presidency 9/11

You're low-IQ

1. The "souring" of relations happened during Bush, not Obama
2. USA and Russia have fundamentally opposed interests, meaning any rapprochement is only temporary

Get learned you dumb sack of nigger

His shittiness is overblown by leftests but he's still globalist neocon trash who should be hanged along with the rest of his cancerous ilk.

Lots of cuckholdry, no doubt.

dogshit tier president

He visited my elementary school back when he was a Texas governor.

I'm not happy with the precedents he set during his presidency, like executive orders, but he seems like a nice guy who means well.

i loved that guy

met him twice when i was in the army