The Earth is located in the center of the universe

Because the observable universe is defined as that region of the Universe visible to us, Earth is, by definition, the center of the universe.

Or maybe we are the subject of the simulation.

saying earth is the center of the observable universe "by definition" means it doesn't mean shit. That's like when a child tries to rationalize why something they did wasn't wrong. Or lawyers.

Well yeah, wherever you measure the expansion of the universe from it seems like everything is retreating from that point since space expands uniformly in 3 dimensions.
There's an example with the surface of a balloon and objects drawn on it i'm too half assed enough to find, maybe looking those words up will help.

WELL THE UNIVERSE IS SHAPED EXACTLY LIKE THE EARTH

it's the flat center of the flat universe :^)

wrong again

according to that YOU are the center, not earth and on top of that you are just a creature who has organ that can recieve light for its own benefit though

so in truth, there is no senter of the universe if thats how you define its location

Yup, we are right at the center.

IF YOU GO STRAIGHT LONG ENOUGH YOU'LL END UP WHERE YOU WERE

YOUR HEART

FELT GOOD

IT WAS DRIPPING PITCH AND MADE OF WOOD

Betelgeuse is a big star

Stfu fucking Jewish shill.
Enforcing mundane reality paradigms to hide the true deeper nature of our existence. The end of this cycle is basically here, no one believes your ordinary piss ant explanations.

I'm the center of the universe. There are no points or way signs in void, except for the individual making the observation. Is that what you meant?

If I close one eye and look up then my open eyeball is the center of the universe.

FINLAND BTFO

B
T
F
O

Fuck off you fucking faggot. That manner of rationalizing that lawyers use to interpret the law, or in OP's case, words is actually a jewish invented thing (genuinely) to circumvent from their holy book's teachings and gain profit, like with ambiguous contracts and stuff. The jews have a name for that kind of rationalizing, which I don't remember, and they call it a kind of "genius".

Using that to try to understand and define real things doesn't go anywhere and you end up looking like an absolute jewish faggot.

You can't escape knowing that your personal subjective world is internally created and there really isn't an outside.

The light reaching the earth from every celestial object in every direction is redshifted. That means the universe is expanding at the same rate in every direction away from earth. In other words, earth is at the centre of the universe.

>Cred Forums is literally trying to regress scientific progress back to the 16th century

Were you too busy drawing cocks in your middle school science textbooks to take notes?

I'm literally the center of the universe. To me, y'all are soulless NPCs who might not even think.

Maybe.