She is a scapegoat, right? She is going to get railed in prison and she literally didndu nuffin

She is a scapegoat, right? She is going to get railed in prison and she literally didndu nuffin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UOI9ahGxMfk
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who is this whore and why should I care

hero

Woman that was probably poorly trained with a twitchy trigger finger. Deserves to get fired and have charges pressed on her, she will probably plead to a lesser sentence and get a few months to a year in jail for this and people will protest the light sentence.

Either that or she somehow gets a great lawyer that forces the defense to prove beyond reasonable doubt that her life was in danger by him attempting to reach into the car. With no gun on the scene however she is fucked, IF there was a firearm, or at the very least a knife inside his vehicle she might be able to get off.

I didn't think anything could make me like cops as a teenager but all this BLM shit over the past few years has opened my eyes to what a wonder the police force is, I give cops my full respect nowadays and thank them for their service.

No she fucked up.

The guy never presented a lethal threat.

She got nervous and made a tactical error.

It's ultimately his fault for not following directions from the three fucking people pointing guns at him, but she did legitimately make a tactical error and will face punishment.

she killed the google

You say that, but I doubt you've ever had any real interaction with an asshole cop in your life. Maybe if you live in quiet, white suburbanite you never have any run ins, but if you live in a large city with asshole cops, you will feel differently most likely.

>magdumping an unarmed man when there's 2 guys with tazers drawn next to you

Remove women from the force. Dumb bitch thinks she's Judy Hopps.

walking towards your car and not complying when officers are pointing at you is not a smart move, he fucked up got shot

She's a real human bean

The dirty Google was so high on fucking PCP that the taser didn't faze him. He was making movements that could reasonably be construed as reaching for a weapon. After all why else would a Google with guns pointed at him walk back to his car and start reaching inside?

Listening to NPR's response to Trumps statements on the matter, the literal first comment was that Trump was being a sexist

white people should not be cops, they can't handle the job

This.

I grew up in a bad neighborhood and cops harass everyone equally. Even if you really didn't do nothing.

The media are focusing on the Charlette riots and shooting so we forget that women are incompetent.

just comply and dont be an asshole, and i bet you wont get shot even if you are black

She's being sacrificed on the altar of niggerdom.

God forgive us.

I bet she hates druggies even more now. Eithet way, the stupid whore should of let her partner handle it since she played fuck fuck games with him before backup arrived.

>Female Cop

Deserves to go to jail desu senpaitachi.

I'm with BLM this time.

I completely agree but he never presented a real lethal threat to them. Though I understand why one would think he was reaching for a gun.

He was clearly going to get his copy of the pocket constitution which he keeps on his dashboard to inform the officers that they were infringing upon his rights.

Ironically, BLM doesnt give a shit about this event.
They're upset about a black man who was armed and threatening police being shot in Charlette instead.

Affirmative action hire that killed a dindu

BLM niggas get gaslighted so fucking easy, i cant believe people are this retarded on america. blm is cultural marxism for chimpanzees and niggas trying to rob something

Agreed, but lethal force is not warranted unless the suspect poses a threat.

That said...I'm thinking that the suspect's arms dropped when he got hit with the taser and she thought he was reaching for a weapon (not realizing the taser had been fired). In that case it's a big fuck up, but I bet a jury acquits her.

No, they'll try to lock her up but we will get evidence that she was in the right.

I've had interactions with asshole cops before, that's why I disliked them. But after watching the googles I started to understand why cops are such dicks - they never know if you're some crackhead about to flip out on them, and then if they beat/kill you they get shat on by rioters and huge PR problems. It's given me a sense of respect for their job.

>That said...I'm thinking that the suspect's arms dropped when he got hit with the taser and she thought he was reaching for a weapon (not realizing the taser had been fired). In that case it's a big fuck up, but I bet a jury acquits her.

Possibly this. If she didn't hear the guy with the taser say TASER TASER like they are trained she might have thought his movements were for a weapon. Completely understandable.

I don't think it was a slip of the finger on her part, but deliberate. She fired four rounds into him center mass.

NEW THREAD

My dad was a cop and he said the scariest thing was that druggies were so unpredictable, you could know them for years and they still might just try some crazy shit all of a sudden.

Cuck this.

American cops are ok. They just had war declared on them for no reason.

I feel bad for her. She may have been a little jumpy but who can blame her.

Before BLM I was indifferent to blacks. Now I hate them with a passion.

Before BLM I never thought much about police. Now I have great sympathy for them.

Agree. That looked justified to me.

both this lady and dead google were fucking retarded

Either way pol wins.

Muh independent womyn goes to jail and a google is fucking dead.

>Before BLM I was indifferent to blacks.

Wow, you must be very new around here.

>get on the ground
>keeps walking away
>seriously c-cmon get on the ground
>gets into car
>I WILL USE LETHAL FORCE
>starts car and drives off
>o..okay...

didn't know most people think like this.

This current thread has 30 posts, there is no reason for a new thread you reddit retard.

women shouldn't be cops.
affirmative action put her in a situation she wasn't equipped to handle.
not unreasonable for a woman to be scared of a angry google.

shes pretty cute desu

1 shot
and the tazers didn't work because the nig was high on drugs

a shame shes got a vagina, now no one is on her side

the minimum in her state is 4 years, the max is life

You will treat Bitch Slap Betty with the utmost respect, peasant.

She removed watermelon and has sacrificed more for the white race than you ever will.

no better than sandnigger justice

I respect anyone who kills a nigger

Is this the oklahoma one?

God she's retarded I hate women cops and that hat looks so fucking outerworldly retarded

Going to be close. They found a vial of PCP in the cup holder of the suspect she shot. Which explains why he stopped in the middle of the road, acted strange, and didn't respond to any commands.

As long as she can show that she has frequently dealt with people on PCP during her career (like big City cops do) she will be fine because more times than not they become extremely violent and are hard to apprehend. And they always act fucked up like this. If she has no experience with it in the past she is fucked.

Not really. I've been posting about 6 years.

I was indifferent to them because well, "out of sight, out of mind"

But now it's all the time with these animals. I really wish they would just leave.

Also, I thought this shooting looked justified.

Maybe in Chile that's grounds for an execution but America, in theory, treats its citizens with a little more respect.

If he was in a full sprint away from them and didn't pose an imminent threat they still couldn't shoot him. Let alone slowly walking to his disabled, and "cleared", vehicle with his hands up.

She's fucked period. No amount of rationalization can save her. She fucked up, and I think I know how it happened.

>women
>youtube.com/watch?v=UOI9ahGxMfk

Cops pay into a Union and have bad ass Union Lawyers. If she loses it puts the city under a lawsuit from the family. They will do what they can to win.

>implying she wasn't paid off by soros
>implying she wont get a light sentence because muh vagina

Holy shit, bitch.

What the fuck? Not only did she just headshot that guy she could've hit her partner.

>believing anything other than that she will be found not guilty

Lel, read a book

the le magdump meme, fuck off faggot

The average female Police staff should get back in the Kirchen. Only special positions that need special abilities should get hired with females. They are not fit mentally or physically to be adequate Police officers.

I really love the fact that they can shoot a nigger here in Oklahoma and the nogs don't immediately begin rioting.

>Be police officer.
>Commit murder.
>Get charged with manslaughter.
Man I wish I could get a free pass like this bitch.

Shes a dummy, but she did the right thing for the wrong reasons

>female police officer
>giving a woman a gun as part of her job
>can be easily overpowered by any boy 14 or older
>fundamentally more unreasonable, emotional, and scared than men
>always feel like they have to prove themselves so they do stupid shit
>once a month for a week it gets even worse

There are some jobs women shouldn't be allowed to do unless they can prove to be as effective as a man in all regards.

I think she missed him, but idk how the fuck it's even possible to have trigger discipline that bad

She won't face any jail time.

There's a reason that cops are always given the benefit of the doubt. If you prosecute a cop for shooting a dindu, then all proactive policing will immediately stop nationwide, and we'll see the crime rate go through the fucking stratosphere. Baltimore PD reduced their foot patrols after the riots and the homicide rate literally jumped by over 50%.

What these white SJW apologists fail to admit is that the police are the only thing stopping every city from turning into a complete anarchic warzone.

Should be a meter maid to be honest or have a desk job.

We all saw Zootopia and "LMAO little girls should be allowed to be cops guys." But in the land of reality that's just fucking stupid.