Holy shit. This is terrifying

Holy shit. This is terrifying.

Sounds fine to me.

Yep I'm ok with that.

this, I shouldn't need to fear for my own safety when I go to shoot up a school

Why isn't this a standard everywhere?

Smart school.

million times better than telling school shooters it's a gun free zone

Would you prefer a sign that said "nobody here is armed"?

More like reassuring. You think a dumb ass kid is going to bring a gun to school knowing one of his teachers is strapped? Any outsider trying to shoot up the place would also see that sign and think twice. School shootings only happen because they're easy targets with nobody being armed. This is the right step to preventing it.

>may be armed
>may
who's slacking off and not protecting the children?

Lol.

We have cops full time at my school...

PEOPLE HAVE GUNS OMG THEY MIGHT SHOOT SOMEONE.

Except on any public street where I live 1/5 have concealed carry permits. People have always had guns around you. They just didn't broadcast it.

The shooter.

some damn no-good fucking smelly hippies, no doubt

That's only terrifying if you're planning on doing something that would cause teachers to need to protect their students.

Lol

Teachers aren't trained for this shit.

Do you also want teachers to perform emergency surgery if a kid has an accident? Police are trained for years to handle situations like this and doing things wrong can result in a scenario 1000x worse.

Stop embarrassing our country OP.

Perhaps a better sign for a school in your view is, "the staff at Medina ISD is completely unarmed, please walk in and go on a killing spree"?

No one's forcing them to carry.

Hes going all out

USA! USA! USA!

>Police are trained for years
Wrong. 6 months, tops.

good

David, but in his defense try scraping enough extra cash together for a glock on a teachers salary.

Dude, I'm proud to be a kiwi. I've lived here most of my life but shit, this is not a good idea imho

Better that they have a gun than just a classroom door and some cupboards to hide behind- like the jews.

you just point & shoot, user
it's not all that complicated
if I were a teacher, I'd love to euthanize an autistic videogame playin' beta who thinks its cool to shoot-up my school

Why do you care man ? You go to highschool in Australia not the US...

Actually First Aid/CPR is a mandatory if you plan on getting a job as a teacher. It doesn't take much to be a first responder. As for gun training, here in the states we can own guns and people who do own generally take them and practice using them. The key to training is little at a time and let it accumulate

There are teachers trained in CPR too, you know. Doing that wrong can make things worse too, but it's still taught.

My point is that instead of teachers being armed, they should employ veterans or ex-police if they're scared of this.

>Police are trained for years to handle situations like this and doing things wrong can result in a scenario 1000x worse.

Cops just sit outside for hours and wait while you're slaughtered in the bathroom. /rememberpulse

Only you can protect yourself against an armed assailant.

>Holy shit. This is terrifying.

Only predators should be terrified. Cucklander.

Kys you fucking upside down cuck

No, this is awesome and how things should be everywhere.

Ideally there should be no need for a sign either.

> Police are trained for years to handle situations like this

yeah, in Afghanistan and Iraq.

A famous artist once mused; There's a war on the streets, and a war in the middle east.

I think that's wrong, it's all the same war.

You dumb amerifats let your deranged afghan and iraq war vets become police and are surprised when they get jumpy

pathetic

>Police are trained for years to handle situations like this
lol

Agreed. #BowlcutLivesMatter

But there are teachers who are veterans and former cops as well as volunteer firefighters. Why wait for somebody come save you when you can do it yourself? If I can get out of a burning car then I will, I don't need to wait on somebody to tell me to get out.

Classic. My feewings are more important than stopping a gunman shooting children.

The cops will show up what, five minutes later if you're lucky? Everyone is already dead, but at least you didn't have to feel worried.

Tool.

Veterans make up a small portion of the police force, many veterans work for firms that produce military hardware or go into civil service

Empirically speaking, civilian gunowners are much more likely to stop an attacker than police are. They also injure bystanders at a much lower rate than police officers.
Cops just fire like crazy and hope they get the guy. Civilians get the guy.

This is how you make a proper gun free zone.

The cops can just patrol the hallways or something. This helps unemployment too

Holy shit you just went full retard

What is an "ISD"?

You've never seen the bank security implemented at the cash register of a ghetto fast food joint?

God that job would be shit
>have to deal with uppity ritalin addled fucked up brats all day
I'd shoot myself.

>A famous artist once mused

A convicted rapist* you mean. What's grand is that Germany has a statue of this nigger

Independent school district

Um actually cops are evil and racist don't you know
After they shoot the gunman, they'll probably execute all the black children too

im sure the amount of veterans that are police that fuck shit up is disproportionate to the ones that arent

Independent School District

Or the cop can be on patrol looking for other crimes in town rather than be stationed at a school. Most of the US is small towns and do not have the money to have big police forces. Most schools are also peaceful and have few students so why waste resources?

Thought that was my college at first glance based on the cat symbol.

>emergency surgery is the same as taking a firearms course and qualifying with your weapon

>rapists cant be artists

Hitler raped an entire continent, yet he was a great technical artist

>Teachers aren't trained for this shit.
They don't have to be. Shooters' accuracy drops to zero when they encounter armed resistance. It turns the whole situation from a shooting gallery to a warzone where they have to duck their head constantly to not die. Even if a teacher just shot a bullet into the wall, whizzing it over the shooter's head, the fucker would stop his rampage, duck down, and then spazz out trying to find out who's shooting at him.

not really. the fact that the people they are protecting are unarmed by law is worse.

I don't mind use of force when needed. but if everyone had guns, we wouldn't need the one gun 2 minutes away.

how hard is it for morons. we racked up 30+ kills even after obama in afghanistan. you can have a gun ok. point it at me I kill you.

I used to hate being around 100 dudes that wanted to kill me, all with aks. but I got used to that. because if shit got started, I had a gun.

the very thought of disarming americans should be a bellwether, but most americans have given up. they actually beleive the memes.

Not an argument

This is what disarmed citizens actually believe.

Guys its really hard to use a gun so just don't buy one and hope nothing bad will ever happen.

Your government is your best friend.

East Asia will fall.

War is Peace

Freedom is Slavery

Ignorance is Strength.

Wake up, it has you.

lol

Very low, if anything they are getting in trouble for not shooting. The only other stories I hear of vet police officers are the ones where they go after crazy criminals or other vets.

If that's true then you need MORE vets.

Vote Hillary; Go to War!

That is awsome and youre a faggot

Feels good to be American

>kiwi LARPing as a Strayan
Just stop.

#Nutjobslivesmatter

I have never used this word before but fuck it, no better time than now:

BITCHIN!!

I've already been. Keep quoting your rapist 'artist' cuck

>Police are trained for years
Cop here. Bullshit. I was in the academy for about 5 months, and I live in NJ, a shitty nogunz may-issue state. It doesn't take much to learn to handle a firearm properly. Also, people who live in gun-friendly states tend to know how to handle firearms. It isn't exactly rocket science.

Were you planning to shoot up that school or something?

Why would you want someone that was fired, resigned or retired as a cop for protection? They've already proven they can't do the job.

Safety, Magazine, Chamber, Safety,
Clear and safe

Don't point your weapon at anything you do not intend to shoot
Don't put your finger on the trigger until you are ready to fire

That pretty much sums up the basics

Resigned and retired don't mean that, even being fired doesn't mean that unless that is what they were fired for

That and hit the range a few times and you're practically a pro. People don't realize how simple firearm safety is.

HOLY SHIT THE LEVEL OF SECURITY OF A TYPICAL SHOPPING MALL

FUCKING
TERRIFYING
FUCKING THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
IT REALLY MADE ME FUCKING THINK

Jesus Christ, just give him a Hi-Point from the lost and found.

IMAGINE TEACHERS PREVENTING HAPPENINGS WITH REVOLVERS HOLY CRAP.

>implying this will stop school shooters
they don't give a fuck, school shooters want to go out in a blaze of glory, most of them intend to suicide after their killing sprees already.

It will slow them down and grant them death quicker

It will encourage more of them, though. They'd rather go out in a """heroic""" shootout than pop themselves.

Well they're never going to have a school shooting.

Why? Are you planning on shooting up or otherwise attacking the school or it's students?

Fucking nips and their linear thinking.

They will go elsewhere to try their "blaze of glory"

Likely a gun free zone....

Have you seen our history of mass shooters?

Most of them off themselves or give up the second they face armed resistance.

>stop.jpg

needs more ZA WARUDO

Promotions!

Followed by mentoring and years and years of experience, Most LEOs go their entire careers without needing to use their firearms.
"Stay Woke" Dwayne Urkel Wayne Abul Jabbar X tha Pharaoh

Fukken checked. Kek hates commercials

Because people are pussies who think guns magically jump out and kill people for no reason

I remember Mrs. Bozarth, she kept a flask in her desk. She hated us all from behind those massive coke bottle glasses. Her breath smelled like whiskey and she would just sit there and let us all cheat on our tests because she hated her life.

If she had a gun we'd all be fucking dead

Yours don't?
>not having FULLY automatic babbykilling assault ar-64s with homing legs
Must suck to have to be some kind of pleb to has to actually USE their guns to kill people for no reason.

I love that so much.

Guess you shouldn't break the fucking law, asshole.

but what if the teacher/staff snaps and start shooting students?

stay independent, 'Straya
>terrifying
so are poisonous snakes, drop bears, emus and crocs, faggot

>Trusting a state-sponsored gang of uniformed minority killing fascists

8/10, you got me

Should've gone with the drone piloted by an AI

>Followed by mentoring and years and years of experience, Most LEOs go their entire careers without needing to use their firearms.

I've seen more shooting that 99.9% of the police that were not also ex military.
Yet I can't carry a pistol to protect my students.

JFC the RTC Great Lakes flashbacks.

Ah, excellent. We can employ veterans and ex police as teachers to save on costs.

Cucks.

€not using your fists.

>bringing fists to a firefight
Do you want to get shot? Because that's how you get shot.

If I was a student I'd feel pretty comfy and protected desu

Why is it terrifying?

Australians are such faggots. Mussies are going to ass rape your whole country and you will apologize for the few that try to stop them.

don't most school shooters off themselves after killing a few kids?
doesn't this just mean that they kill a few kids but get shot by teachers instead of shooting themselves?