Huh, really puts it into perspective

Huh, really puts it into perspective...

I hate niggers,

fuckin great

I'm not a creationist, but I'm yet to find a good explanation for this Stegosaurus carved into the wall of an ancient temple.

I do question evolution. And through rational thought and reasoning I find it to be a more likely reality than that of an all powerful entity. That being said, if the all powerful entity could prove they are in fact there and all powerful, I would change my mind. But until then, I will stick with the more reasonable option.

fucking google

Or this brontosaurus cave painting.

perhaps they found a fossil?

I'm still waiting for scientists to explain Yoshi.

Who says it is a stegosaurus?

Who knows what animals have been lost to time?

Compare the general coloration of the relief to that of the surrounding texture and you get your answer; a hoax. Someone probably carved that in there as a joke.

Saying you believe in "random mutation" is saying you believe in chaos as an actual force in the universe.

People in past times created drawing of dragons, but we know that dragons never existed. Most likely they just thought of a generic design for a powerful creature that happens to look like a stegosaurus.

What is there to explain? They found bones and thought they must have been cool looking and carved it. What would you have done?

Humans and dinosaurs could have coexisted until humans hunted them to extinction. That doesn't mean evolution isn't true.

chameleon

i believe in evolution, thats why whites are better than blacks in everything except running fast at fuck

Looks more like a hippo or a rhino without a horn to me.

Dinosaurs are still very much alive today.

All birds are therapods, which are classified under the clade Dinosauria.

It is extremely unlikely that non avian dinosaurs survived the cretaceous extinction. But then again animals that predate dinosaurs have been discovered living today in remote parts of the world.

examples of pareidolia - seeing what we believe to be a significant shape or pattern when it isn't really there. This phenomenon also explains the "dinosaur" on Kachina Bridge. Upon close inspection by Senter and Cole, the "sauropod dinosaur" turned out to be made up of distinct carvings and mud stains. It is definitely not a depiction of a single animal, and, viewed in detail, it looks nothing like a dinosaur. The separate carvings and mud stains only look like a dinosaur to those wishing to find one there.

>I'm not a militarist, but I'm yet to find a good explanation for this Apache Helicopter carved into the wall of an ancient temple.

We question evolution all the time. No one has come up with a better theory yet.

Ancient Aliens.

whats imagination

Suropods didn't drag their tails

Someone made a typo in the carving and carved over the original, it was recoloured to look more like a helicopter.

The idea that God created life and evolution is more compelling than making a dude out of clay.
Designs that refine themselves and adapt to changing environments is a better concept than life that does not.

The reason fundies have to push literal Creationism is Original Sin. If Adam and Eve did not exist then the sin didn't happen. Man isn't a "fallen" animal and did not require Jesus to sacrifice himself.

>implying IFLS faggots keep to evolution when arguing about blacks and women
woops
didnt mean to make you think

god is real

Fuck off kike

so is spiderman

>the amazing atheist put it there to test our faith in his theory of evolution

I like to think that life occurring is an extremely rare event & we're the first in the entire universe
we will be the ancients that other intelligent forms of life encounter

Atheists are idiots
Watch Nephilimfree on youtube for the truth

Not really

that guy's weird af

that's pretty clearly a brontosaurus though.

It's probably more likely a hoax made in modern times that some sort of random splotch that happens to resemble a brontosaur.

That thing has wings and is breathing fire, pretty sure that is a dragon.

>watch Nephilimfree on youtube
This post has to be a fucking parody.

thats just a snake that ate a racoon