Woah

Really makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OGUUmlT6sdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AsvAzoxJkYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>thinking a nigger isn't a criminal because he's unarmed

Did they mean that unarmed black guy that got shot by blacks during the recent riots?

I hate niggers and I don't care what happens to them.

Who was that nigger again who was 'unarmed' but was shot and killed and an investigation on tape revealed that he went to grab the cop's gun?

Just because a nigger is unarmed does not mean they did not do something worth getting shot over.

Giving Kap attention was a mistake in the first place.

I don't get why anybody would, since he's a 49er QB there's no doubt he's fucking garbage so he would have to be doing this solely for attention.

>unarmed
>not dangerous
>the same thing

Give me a few seconds on someone with my bony ass knuckles and tell me I'm not a danger to someone's health.

While protesting a google getting killed, another google killed another google.

If they cared about anything other than cops killing them we could have protestception.

bruh the man just sat down

calm your ass

That nigger should be kneeling on the dead bodies of 1,500,000 American soldiers.
Actually, can someone do that?

Kek

Why can't it be "unarmed American citizen"?

I AM SILLY

He should kneel, only citizens and veterans should have the right to stand

It's funny because the only people killing unarmed googles are other googles.

>Really makes you think...

Not on this crappy board, it doesnt

Why do leftist political cartoonists hate southern white men?

>(((Sheneman)))

Holy shit, do (((they))) even try to hide it anymore?

Shills really are like big babies.

>It's a fat redneck strawman episode

Man, these just never get old, do they?

Treyvon "Dindu Nuffin" Martain.

No, what is offensive is an all-talk, no-bark shit of a player that is payed millions and calls others privilege. What is offensive is the statement that the US was founded on racism, the very foundation of liberties ex-slaves fought for during the civil war and that a white man formulated the document that set them free. What is offensive is that because of people like him, privileged individuals who fake being the victim, further divides race tensions.

The only thing worth being shot over is deadly threat.

This liberal comic is bullshit but don't let well-founded racism become bootlicking.

>most crime is commited by niggers
>not armed

lmao, libcucks are really fucking pathetic

Because they are BIGOTS.

(((((((Shenemen)))))))

How often do bald, middle-aged white guys with an American flag tshirt use the phrase "that's offensive" without irony?

>1 post by this ID
Really makes you think

Furthermore, it os offensive. Not standing for the anthem is as offensive as immigrants not adapting to your countries ways.

When you come to a country for whatever reason you're excpected to honor them for letting you stay.
You dont just go to your friends house and shit in their sink just cuz thats what you do at home.

The image is also comparing two different things
Kapernk is discracing his country he chose to live in.

Unarmed black man has some extra shit under a carpet with a journalist telling passerby its just a lumpy carpet.

Because white men from the southern US are the only people liberals can get away with bullying. Take that away from them and they'll have nobody to pick on.

>black guy is dressed in 'smart business casual'
>'stupid white american' is dressed in basically 90's tier "Big Dog" attire, sans the Big Dog mascot

Am I thinking about this too much?

>this again
No, not really.
At least you spelled it correctly this time.
Saged.

That was done intentionally.

If you want me to believe your lie you're going to have to come up with something better than a black man carrying a book.

A problem with certain elements within the law enforcement community does not a bad country make.

I'd shoot the nigger too if he's even thinking of taking my life. Hate little faggots like you, guess you hold your own life so low you'd let a nigger shoot you.

really gives your noggin a floggin'

Maybe he wouldn't have been shot if he didn't wear his "Unarmed Black Men" shirt upside down and backwards

Unarmed nigger here.
What'd I miss?

youtube.com/watch?v=OGUUmlT6sdQ

kek

Google lives matter bigots!

Spoiled rich niggers.

Go try protesting at your job and tell me if you don't get fired.

DELETE THIS

"""""""unarmed"""""""

Wow I have to re-evaluate my whole belief system now.

That describes the lot of 'em, senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=AsvAzoxJkYs