Non progressive liberals

You right-wingers think you have it rough with the whole politically correct bullshit in the world?
I just wanted a world where everyone's way of life is respected, what I got is a bunch of self-hating double-thinking spineless fuckwits sinking the fucking ship we're all in and clapping and cheering as it goes down.
By now when the 4th reich happens I'll be the first in line to volunteer purging the progressivist and entitled scum.

>be politically liberal
>know all races are equal, but accept cultures are not, the vast majority of some races stick to particular cultures
>the imperative should be to assert equal opportunity, whether these opportunities are taken or not is irrelevant
>a country has every single right to enforce its laws
>freedom of expression is one of our greatest rights
>transsexualism is a mental illness and resources should be allocated to researching psychiatric treatment
>one of the government's highest duties should be to ensure the nation's heritage is preserved and protected, culturally and ethnically. People from other countries who willingly move there must assimilate and accept they won't ever belong like natives do
>one of our greatest assets in addressing social problems and opposing ideas is factual discourse
>right-wing ideals are generally opposed to ours, but are just as valid
>a state must be nonreligious, accepting all religions that conform to it's laws and morals and never bending itself to appease a particular religion

It's just common sense, honestly. Instead what people like me get is:

CONT

Other urls found in this thread:

jaymans.wordpress.com/
fanghornforest.wordpress.com/hate-facts/
cato.org/
reason.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_Marxism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Philippe_Rushton
frihetspartiet.net/dokumenter/minnesota-transracial-adoption-study.pdf
digitaljournal.com/article/291798
twitter.com/MariamVeiszadeh/status/778883826554548225
time.com/91081/what-science-says-about-race-and-genetics/
dna-explained.com/2013/06/16/the-warrior-gene/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20691402
phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2014/07/02/sex-with-extinct-humans-passed-high-altitude-gene-to-tibetans/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>all races are equal, but if a non-western culture or race does something outrageous they're absolved due to being irrevocably oppressed. Oh, it's also not possible to be racist against white people :^)
>equal opportunity is ignored, what we want is to artificially force equal outcome and representation, covering the sun with one finger and calling it a day. also, meritocracies are problematic
>it's racist and hateful to simply enforce the law and deport people who immigrated illegally
>politically dissenting speech is hate speech and deserves to be punished and censored
>transsexuals are glorious wonderful people and others must be forces to accept them. Not playing along with their mental illness is hateful and discriminatory
>white people have no right to their own nations. Non-western countries can prioritize their own people over foreigners but for western countries to do so is hateful, racist and fascist. Their priority is to appease minorities rather than ensure the safety of their native population
>any political opinion I don't like is racist, fascist, sexist, homophobic, Islamophobic. hateful and problematic. Right-wingers are the devil behind the world's woes.
>Christians go against our liberal values and mocking them is fine, but even if a muslim rapes and kills a woman it gets looked over and saying anything against Islam is completely intolerable

JUST FUCK MY POLITICAL AFFILIATION UP DER JUDEN, WHY DON'T YOU??

>brown spic
>participating in the 4th Reich
Stopped reading there.

>know all races are equal
t. mexican intellectual

Is this brown enough, senpai?

I feel the same way- As classic liberals we need to reclaim liberalism from the Neo-Marxist SJW degenerates.
Liberalism means personal and economic freedom..not:
>black crimes matter
>"gender identity"
>wealth redistribution
>white guilt
and other Cultural Marxist bullshit.

Read Roger Scruton's book Fools, Frauds and Firebrands.

its a skinny user instead of a fat user oh boy

Oh and the acceptance of Islamism and denial of the link between Islam and terrorism is simply baffling. Nothing liberal about ignoring facts because they make you uncomfortable.

>showing his palm
>Even niggers have white palms
>Heavy light on arm
>Can see brown forehead
This is how it's done. Pic related.

Races are not equal. Check out Jayman's Blog for science cites: jaymans.wordpress.com/

Or the hatefacts section of Fangorn forest: fanghornforest.wordpress.com/hate-facts/

I got pushed to the right over the years by hardcore leftist SJW cucks and their Google pets. It absolutely baffles me the way they act. I'm a centrist at heart because I can understand most views from either side, but I would literally rather fall in line with the racists than SJW cunts, and I'm not even white. They need to be gassed.

There

I agree. Are there even any websites that cater to it?

Pretty much this, but I refuse to give up liberalism to shitstains like them.

>Brown foot
>Hairy as fuck
You won't trick me by putting your arm right under a lamp.
Your skintone looks Mexican, thus not white.

libertarian blogs are the closest mainstream things I've come across
cato.org/
reason.com/
Also check out authors like Thomas Sowell..honestly I've grown pretty disillusioned with democracy as of late..if the left is going to keep expanding the underclass to the point where they have a super majority of government dependent voters the economy (and the nation eventually) will inevitably collapse.

>know all races are equal
>know

I can't win.

Will make sure to check them out, thanks user. Can't help but think they might have an ulterior goal, but that's probably giving them too much credit.

>know all races are equal, but accept cultures are not

What you need to explore is the link between genetics and culture.

It's okay user, you're white in my heart.

You can't win if you aren't white.

>know all races are equal, but accept cultures are not
>the vast majority of some races stick to particular cultures
man if only you asked yourself the question WHY you might understand the irony in that statement

We won't purge you, your gonna have to turn over the others though.

>all races are equal
>yet blacks across Africa, USA, Europe, nig and dindu the same exact way, consistently and seperately despite lefty anthropologists saying they are the most """diverse"""
Isn't it weird that all of us post from all over the world but we run into the SAME behaviors and mannerisms with our nigs? It isn't just nigs but this applies across the board with races, however an inexact science.

I can feel it in the air tonight

>a bunch of self-hating double-thinking spineless fuckwits sinking the fucking ship we're all in and clapping and cheering as it goes down
I want you to know I couldn't be more smug right now.

Very well, redpill me on race and behavior. For example, the "On the Scientific Validity of Race:" part on user's link has some info on the matter.
Not jpgs with crime statistics but academic materials that show a relation between race and behavior, I'll actually read them.

Will check it out

Welcome to the club, at least we should thank the regressive left for showing us how too much freedom is as dangerous as a lack of it.

Yeah who knows if it's just delusion on their part or something more sinister. As far as the issue of racial "equality" I think their might be some cognitive differences, but I don't necessarily think they are drastic enough to explain, say the difference between blacks and whites in America. I see that as primarily an issue of cultural disfunction- glorification of criminality, breakdown of the family unit etc. Before the welfare state you could safely walk around even the poorest black areas at night. We might not get to fully equality, but that doesn't mean black areas have to be lawless hellholes. Leftist policies make them that way.

>showing us how too much freedom is as dangerous as a lack of it.

like giving birth to a monster, huh

I wonder who could be behind this?

Read some Marxist literature:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_Marxism

>a world where everyone's way of life is respected
So you're right wing, liberals by nature are intolerant

There are plenty of stats to show that blacks from wealthy families perform worse in standardized tests than whites from poorer families.
>but these tests are written by whites for whites
Then how come Asians do better?

You don't know shit. All you have is the desire to believe that all races are equal, with fuck all proof. Personally I don't care whether groups are equal or not, I only care about each individual person. However the left, backed up by dimwitted fucksticks like you, use the ABSOLUTELY PROVEN FACT that ALL RACES ARE EQUAL to justify hatred against whites.
>Blacks do worse than whites therefore racism. - this is the type of thinking you are promoting.

>Der Juden
Die Juden.

>transsexualism is a mental illness and resources should be allocated to researching psychiatric treatment

transsexualism isnt a mental illness, GID (the cause of transsexualism) is

HRT is medicine that requires thorough psychiatric evaluation (1-4 years of therapy) to obtain legally

great pasta mate

>There are plenty of stats to show that blacks from wealthy families perform worse in standardized tests than whites from poorer families.
I've seen them and don't dismiss them, but they don't carry the same weight as an actual controlled experiment for instance as the results can be attributed to other reasons. I'm actually curious about reading on the subject.

>these tests are written by whites for whites
I don't support this line of thought, precisely for the answer you've given, but as I said I'm actually asking for some peer reviewed text on the relation between race and behavior rather than dry stats.
> the left, backed up by dimwitted fucksticks like you, use the ABSOLUTELY PROVEN FACT that ALL RACES ARE EQUAL to justify hatred against whites.
This couldn't be further from my stance, read the second post.

Pic related isn't a cure nor should it be an accepted treatment, helping the person stop their delusions and self-mutilating urges should be.

I did and you are still claiming that all races are equal, despite obvious physical difference, thousands of years evolving in different environments.
The only evidence we have that all races are the same is the claim that any differences are due to racism.

Either prove to me that all races are equal, or stop stating it as fact. All evidence points to them not being equal. Your feelings that they should be equal are not proof.

thought it's absolutely deplorable, that's not a finished dick.

Also, peer reviewed research on this will never be produced because the (((peers))) will never review it. Basically, no matter how much evidence is produced, it will never be enough for you.

Look at Africa
>whitey's fault
Differences in test scores
>whitey
Blacks can run faster
>Oh, they are just better at that.
Blacks kill more
>Yeah but systematic racism and whitey and their culture.

You sound like me a couple years ago. You're on the right track, but you have a little more digging to do. Particularly in regards to race. That's the toughest one to come to terms with on your path to having a rational ideology (*tips fedora*), because we've been so heavily indoctrinated with false notions of equality, and so often shamed for thoughts of racial differences, that the mere suggestion feels blasphemous.

For me, admitting that not all races are inherently equal was very similar to when I finally let go of my religious upbringing as a teenager. It's very difficult to do, as it's actually destroying a small part of your identity. It's even harder when your family and friends are going to ostracise and shame you if they find out your true beliefs. But your rational side will win out if you have any mental fortitude at all.

You should brush up on a man named Jean Phillip Rushton.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Philippe_Rushton

frihetspartiet.net/dokumenter/minnesota-transracial-adoption-study.pdf Check that one out for sure,

Then you get into the ancient hominin admixture.
digitaljournal.com/article/291798

We have some fundemental differences between us. I still believe everyone within the homo genus deserves the right to their own freedom. To make their own destiny. To be treated fairly by the justice system. I am of a firm belief that because of our differences we should be educated in differing environments. We could see a lot more production out of a society raised in such a manner.... But as it stands here we let retards into the normal kid schools. I don't mean just shitty kids i mean actual downs syndrome kids and shit like that.

Whatever man, once you understand r/K selection the rest writes itself. Understanding race just shows you who the real fucking racists are in society. Humans by nature are racist. It is what we are. We used to get along here by cracking jokes about peoples nationality/ethnicity "Haha, you fucking wops always beat your wives" "How many polish people does it take to put in a lightbulb" "OH those sheep fucking flemish people!"

Everyone had a giggle and a drink and everything was fine outside of some small fights. Its the way it goes. But now.... its fucking retarded. They broke the system. I don't want to see where it goes from here but its gonna go.

twitter.com/MariamVeiszadeh/status/778883826554548225

You keep putting words in my mouth. Though maybe I must specify to you that by equal I mean mentally/behaviorally.

>Look at Africa
>Differences in test scores
>Blacks kill more
Again, all these can be pinned on culture, or lack thereof.

I did search up and got this: time.com/91081/what-science-says-about-race-and-genetics/ which does seem to say behavior might actually be influenced by race. I'll check out the book in the article since clearly you've got nothing even though I kept asking.

This is exactly what I was looking for, thanks a lot!

Got any of the material that lead you there? Just names is fine.

dna-explained.com/2013/06/16/the-warrior-gene/ is also a contributing factor.

Its something we as a civilization have been slowly working on breeding out by constantly killing all of the warriors. They on the other hand, hadn't invented the wheel or a word for the future in some cases. They also continued living in FUCKING AFRICA. The only place where the megafauna was strong enough to force people to move the fuck away and find weaker shit to kill off.

Is it any surprise the the people there did not shed a good portion of their own self defense mechanisms?

You are thinking about behavior and culture as something that doesn't affect our genes carried forward. Think of them more as an infinity loop. They directly precede and follow each other hand in hand.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20691402

Do you honestly think that 50000 years in the fucking desert didn't change the Australian abo's?

How about 5000 years for a blood variant to spread off of the Han Chinese line and turn the nepalize people into super humans in altitude.phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2014/07/02/sex-with-extinct-humans-passed-high-altitude-gene-to-tibetans/ Oh shit, they have a different hominid admixture from the Area?!

we are all different. Its just the way we rolled the dice on this little pink dot.

>Got any of the material that lead you there? Just names is fine.

Mostly just a lot of thinking on my own. Using logic to explain why certain cultures developed the way they did, and why we have such huge racial disparities in the world today despite the fact that Africans had a good 50-100 thousand year head start on Europeans.

The dot is blue. My bad.

thats not HRT though, and not what i was talking about. surgeries you can just pay for and have done without any evaluation. phalloplasties are grotesque and the finished product is almost always horrifying, though images that circulate the net are mostly for 11 years ago. though given how ftms arent cared about by anyone i doubt the procedure has advanced and improved. im ftm myself and i'd rather functional genitals i dont want that some frankenweenie mistake in my pants. that being said i share almost all your other views

Mega fauna lived elsewhere also.

See mammoth and sabertooth.

True, and they were all killed off by a combination of climate change and human swarms.

You nailed it with non progressive liberal. Thats the state of things now as post-progressive 1970s, we have come a long way. The problem is imo that progressivism now has been coopted by globalist capitalism which is why it's no longer honest. Thats why what is progressive and what's common sense has diverged. There's a commerical agenda at stake. You are not in the US and I'm not gonna blog here but there is a reason Obama has done more for foreign refugees and gay rights than he's done for American blacks in his home city of Chicago. And its not bc he's not a nice guy. The same lack of agenda is why Trump amazes his supporters with direct and honest statements about what affects them (he has no globalist masters because he doesn't need their money) Its interesting times in the world today and there's reasons for that if you look for them, which is why I am on Cred Forums and its not for the eugenics lessons. Good luck

I know where you're coming from, my issue here would be that, to me and many others, acknowledging different races have different social traits (more prone to violence, for example) would directly lead to a hierarchy of upper and lesser civil races. I'm not above doing that, but I need hard evidence to support this as these aren't ideas just for myself, but ideas I'd present and defend it to people around me.
I would like to gather as much material as possible on the subject so that if it's solid I could show it to a random open minded normie and have them unable to disprove it, rather than just telling them some statistical numbers that they could just blame on the "white devil", systemic oppression or any other boogeyman.

I agree with your values, OP. But then again I am far more liberal than your average frog poster.

I'm only ironically racist, which means I'm a hipster faggot, but it's whatever, I think it's fucking funny

Then arm yourself, i am not your google do it yourself.

You know, this google thing is pretty fucking sweet as a double-entendre.

You gave me a lot of stuff to start with already, which is all I asked. Thanks, leaf.

I'm off.

But also, why do you honestly think in a free market based on who is the most competitive and best at long term strategy with an in group basis end up the way they do.

Think of America as a testing ground. Jews floated to the top because of their strong in group ties and high average IQ.

Blacks tend to float to the bottom due to the lower IQ.

Think about it honestly. Does it not make a fuck of a lot more sense when you know?

This is why i am all ontop of the democrats calling them the racists. They locked up more black people. They pushed them into the welfare state with Lyndon Johnson reportedly saying at the time "I will have those niggers voting democrat for 200 years"

Who the fuck do you think are the bad guys when everything the racists told you is true? I had no fucking clue why shit was so bad before i started doing research. Then i figured out who was the ones fucking people over.

Cheers m8. Hope to see you around.