Pic Related. One of those coppers is me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sb1WywIpUtY
youtube.com/watch?v=xZ1xDnuUM5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=UT5MY3C86bk
youtube.com/watch?v=ug7CdEEwto4#t=11m24s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1967_Plainfield_riots
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how many unarmed black men have you killed?

Did you frame OJ?

Not enough

None, shot a white biker though

Blacks I shot had weapons

How many cocks have you swallowed, anally and orally?

BULLSHITTERY. Check my didits for confirmation.

Fucker didn't need framing, Marcia Clark and Gil Garcetti are fucking idiots

How many people have you shot? Or do you lose track?

Do you wish you could go back to the days of beating up googles without any problems?

Also, fuck the LAPD. Corrupt, egotistical pieces of shit.

4 with 3 fatal

Hi. I don't kno whow Rodney Burger King is but I hope you are here to apologise to black people and not to unnessecarily rile people up against each other. Have a good evening.

Should women be allowed to become cops ?

I wish cops could go back to doing real police work. Do I wish for the days of the black gloves? No.

I just wish a sap pocket could be used for what God intended these days

Ever get blown by chick who wanted to get out of a ticket?

CHECKED

that's a pretty good K/D Ratio. Do u play call of duty?

Very few, I have met some kick ass broad cops in my time. Most are fucking worthless.

Offered but I could smell an IA set up so I politely declined and wrote the cite

Yeah well my dad is scientist at a secrete underground nintendo base in the Antarctic and he says you're full of shit

Do you ever work as security for celebrities or as a private investigator?

I'm more a fan of Forza 6. Is that degenerate?

Gimme your thoughts on my idea:
>police no longer receive wage, but receive room and board and food, sort of like military.

Do you feel we're headed for LA riots 2.0 given the current racial tension and all ?

Also, was it only Koreans on the rooftops or were there whites also ?

How do you feel racial violence/tension/circumstance is now compared to then?

The original meme.
youtube.com/watch?v=sb1WywIpUtY

Worked some movie sets, Academy awards one year and some personal protection details

Kill yourself

This is worse, much worse, this shit has legs and has been too persistent. Police are no longer allowed to put down something like this the way we could back then

It's the same song only turned up to 11

What are your thoughts on the new CA gun laws?

It wasn't the cops that finished him off as it turns out. Black dude + swimming pool = fatality .

did u have good product for your stache then?

Bunch of god dammed commie bastards in Sacramento, always has been a bunch of fucking imbeciles running that state. That's one reason I got the hell out when I could

PLS RESPOND

what crime gives decent cash that's easy to get away with?

why would he response to this dumb fucking question leaf

A fucking leaf

It's a shit idea, even soldiers get paid a monthly salary faggot

Will the quality of LEOs in America get better or worse in the future?

It would make cops more honorable and respected

Gay hooker?

I heard that Rodney basically got away with murder for the rest of his life.

Is it true that he was completely untouchable?

Haha youre obviously a fucking fake if you dont care about improving cops' honor and respectability

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

haha fuck that was really not an answer i was prepared for.

Worse

What do we have coming up? A bunch of faggot millennials that will crumbled as soon as the Academy DI yells at them?

I'm already seeing these young cops that are wound tight as a fucking drum and scared of getting a little boo boo.

Of course now with everyone shoving a camera in your face, you can just knock some google on their ass they way we used to

Fuck off leaf, no one gives a fuck what you think faggot

>One of those coppers is me
Which one?

We need another Great Depression. It's the only way Western youth will uncuck themselves short of bloody, brutal war. Poverty is the most "humane" way I can think of to drill into someone's mind that the world does not care.

Are you Mark Furman?

ok here's a serious one.

lets say shit hits the fan, revolt-

it's been said most military won't fight the American people, but law enforcement would.

what do you think?

Favorite cop movie and why it is End of Watch ?

I'm in the background, that was taken over by Parker Center

Do you know Mark Furman and have you ever heard him say the word google?

switching from batons to tazers really emasculated cops. now theyre scared of jamal instead of breaking his shins

Checked and fucking kek'd.
OP is, was and always will be a faggot.

this would be my vote

I don't think most cops would turn on the citizens in that scenario -some would, but so would some military. But it would be very few.

It's not impossible, there are some oldfags on here.

I wasn't a cop, but I lived through the 1967 Plainfield riots. Well, lived through is perhaps a bit much, I was working several blocks away. I asked a black guy I knew to loot me a stereo. He did not. I eventually got less stupid. I hope.

I may be a leaf but i forced you out of character and exposed you boy

>Favorite cop movie and why it is End of Watch ?
because it gets it closer to right than any other cop movie ever made. You see many of my old beat areas in that movie, lot's of memories for me when I first watched it

As a side note, there are precedents. The US had RWDS like CENTAC-26 led by Lt. Raul Diaz in Miami in the 80's to take out drug dealers when they were desperate to get things under control, he talked about it in the Cocaine Cowboys documentary.

whatever you say faggot

Sickening.

Most of you in this thread would not have been born when this happened. I remember it and the subsequent days) like it were yesterday

>a shitposting leaf

nice ill look that up

were googles more stupid then or now?

was the late 80's/early 90s crack gangsta scene in LA anything like it is portrayed. Or was it google amateur hour.

Then they blamed Koreans. Now they blame cops. Either way is dumb.

i'm old enough and he deserved that shit.

media distorted it and caused a riot, just like media race baiting today.

msnbc got caught altering the original treyvon martin phone call.

wow you're really bad at this rp business

stupid burgers like you need to be gassed

youtube.com/watch?v=xZ1xDnuUM5Q

I honestly see little change in their intelligence. They are much more aggressive now because they know the media and the aclu etc. will roast a cop for even looking at the cross eyed now. And they know cops will very rarely go hands on like we used to do

It's always google amateur hour, the crack wasn't the worst part, it was all the fuckers using pcp back then, those were the real motherfuckers

Go lose another election stupid ass fucks

now who got exposed

Why don't you come do it yourself faggot?

Have you ever heard the saying that you should beware an old man in a profession where men die young?

Take your cucked leafy ass to bed junior, maybe there is a rerun of Red Green on you can watch to fall asleep

How could it be? I think grand theft auto is but... even then its still just a game.

kek

I want trump to win but i know you fucks are just too fucking stupid to get him in

Michael Ruppert was obviously batshit crazy but did he just make shit up about his time in the LAPD or was there a Michael Dowd situation or worse going on ?

youtube.com/watch?v=UT5MY3C86bk

>Canada
>Bitching about any other country fucking up during their elections
You're worse than the Frogs.

Says the person who's country elected trudeau

You know things must be bad when the googles say half of them have to go for things to get any better (skip to 11m 24s).

youtube.com/watch?v=ug7CdEEwto4#t=11m24s

actually OP i do wonder about one thing.

you remember that google a couple years ago, ex-cop or whatever killed some LAPD, and there was a manhunt for a day or two.

during the the police unloaded on some random ladies pickup, wasn't even the right color.

any idea wtf that was about?

How bad did the Affirmative Action fuck up the department?

I've met a number of LAPD that were stupid as fuck and clearly made it because of a quota.

Do you like Koreans?

The average officer in the LAPD now is a low IQ bean, what do you expect?

Were the roof Koreans really the godlike beings we've heard of in fairy-tales watching over the innocent?

I would have to look over a bunch of what he said again, I vaguely remember this cat but I don't know enough about anything he said right now to give an opinion.

My recollection is batshit crazy

It would do neither of those things. Cops deserve higher salaries for the absolute massive amount of bullshit they deal with.

testing stolen tripcode.

avoiding me or do u even stache?

Let's try again

>1967 Plainfield riots
I never even heard of that one before. Had to look it up. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1967_Plainfield_riots

You sound dumb

mis-Identification and cops wound too fucking tight I think. But I wasn't there, and unless you are there, in those shoes, you can't judge. But I thin they screwed the pooch IMO

Fucking bad. when as a white male you had to scoree 99 or above to move to the next phase but a google had to score like an 82 or whatever on the written, you tell me how bad you think that shit fucked up the department

Real cops don't need product in their stache

not bad but looks yah missed one

Just coming into this thread to say thank you OP.

My Uncle was LAPD for a long time and his stories always made me glad that cops were around to at least moderate some of societies worst.

what do you think will be the straw to break the camels back? do you think if trump won then the googles (some not all) would leave the u.s.? or...?

>Fucking bad. when as a white male you had to scoree 99 or above to move to the next phase but a google had to score like an 82 or whatever on the written, you tell me how bad you think that shit fucked up the department

I wish NPR would get someone like you to interview once in a while. What you said right there.

Public relations officers they normally get might as we be Baghdad Bob.

Missed what?

Give your uncle my best from one old hairbag to another, he'll know what that means

What are you high on? Nothing will make them leave short of paying them to.

googles ain't going anyplace lad. Believe it or not, they know how good they have it here

if trump wins there will be some small happenings, if hillary wins there will just be bitching online

Was getting dubdubs part of your plan?

so sad. get rid of them for me please? I joke I know its not possible.

I hope liberals start leaving or finally shut up.

if you had to be a cop in your prime again, would you go to current day policing in like.. detroit/chicago? or somewhere small like a small town in washington state?

Okay gentlemen, that's it for me tonight. We can do this again sometime if you all might want to.

Have a good night, except for the fucking leaf, fuck that guy

lost. here have a goodbye image

Fuck off syrupboy go get fucked by a moose

Use a tripcode m8

tripcodes are for (((faggots)))

Any opinion on Reno 911? If you've seen it, any memorable scenes or situations they should have done?

Also, do you foresee whites getting fed up with the more frequent chimpouts, to the point of a race war happening any time soon? What side might the cops take or would they just be neutral?

Any experiences from the Rodney King riots that really stood out, like times where it got dangerous or unexpected amusing things?

>he doesn't anally swallow cocks

Top kek

What do you think of the OPD underage sex scandal?