bump

who has the better troll face Shkreli or Trump

good video

bump

no contest

>Geno's Steaks
absolutely overrated
t. philly resident

Security logistics never cease to amaze me. It must take a lot of effort to do shit like this while making sure nobody walks up and stabs him or something.

>tfw Trump will never buy you a meal

anybody want?

I can no longer support trump after watching this video. The other day on dr. oz he claimed to eat fast food and go to the mainstream fastfood stores because he knows what he's getting at those locations, unlike the surprise of going to a lesser known food place. This video is proof that he lied to the American public on that show. He walked into a lesser known store when there was most likely a well known fastfood establishment close by. This was the final straw.

I'd stick that in my ass, if you know what I mean.

wait, so you mean you'd stick that in your ass?

does geno's still have the "this is america, speak english" signs?

Phillyfag here and I never understood this line of thinking. They all taste the same: good. It's chip steak, cheese whiz, and fried onions. You can't do much more with it unless you fuck up cooking something.

I usually just go to whatever steak place is at the arena/stadium I'm in while a friend stands in line for crab fries. God tier.

Philly cheese steaks are dogshit regardless, period

Hey dipshit, OP can't bump his own thread, the software wont permit it, newfaggot. lurkmore, maybe browse the archives bitch boy.

Even ordering a cheesesteak he's still a proper lad

Why would he eat at a random place? What's stopping some Hill shill from poisoning his food?

op can bump their own thread, just not with the first post.

BUMP

you forgot the green peppers and mushrooms, shit-for-brains.
IMHO the key to a good Philly is all in the bread.

>tfw don will never shout you a steak sandwich

feels shithouse bruz

You're supposed to go up to them and say either "whiz wit" or "whiz witout." People think you are a cunt for saying anything else, especially faggots who ask for different cheese.

>Geno's
>lesser known

pick one

>tfw I only have charlies around my area and they serve it with cheap lettuce

The sacred ritual of ordering a disgusting sandwich. What city is known for such shit cuisine except maybe Chicago?

Ridiculous. I like Philadelphia though.

>Geno's
>Not Pat's
Even Trump can make mistakes.
I hope it was wiz wit, at least.

Chicago has great food you pleb.

Just a down earth human bean. Killary would have charged those people for handshakes and pictures

I laugh my ass off whenever some dad and his kids from out of town are ordering and they go "umm can I have a cheesesteak with american cheese with fried onions and uhh some peppers" and the person taking the order just rolls their eyes in disgust and annoyance.

Thanks faggots now I'm hungry.
Fried chicken in the fridge but I'm wanting a Philly cheesesteak

I really want to have a chipotle cheese steak now tbqh

is this even a question?

what?

idk man, shkreli is a smug

SMUG

When you go to Geno's for a steak there is a guy standing at the window impatiently. If you don't yell your order in three words or less within 3 seconds, he'll yell, "what do you want?!". You then walk your sorry ass over to the drink window and tell the guy what soda you want. Same deal over here. Don't slur your words at all. Once I said, "take a pespsi", while I was fumbling around with my wallet, and he gave me a diet. 10 seconds later, tere's a guy screaming at you to take your fucking steak. Geno's is the definition of fast food.

T. Pennsyltucky resident who's been to Geno's once or twice.

I'm sure Chicago has great Mexican restaurants or something, but it's known for pan pizza which is basically worse than a Philly cheesesteak.

Without a dad and kids from out of town all those restaurants would close and the guy rolling his eyes at the "botched order" would be unemployed. Real Philadelphians rarely consume those fucking things, it's all tourists.

I went to DiNic's because it won some poll; that was bad too.

>2016
>not eating with your butt

why even live anymore senpai

Is this literally just shredded steak and cheese? Is there anything else on it besides jalapenos?

What happened to your city? Was mostly Germans and Irish until they fled during Snivel Rights and now it's just all niggers and eye-ties.

Chinks goat

There are never jalapeƱos, Ahmed.

The only man who could wag his finger like that and get away with it, when I start flipping my wrist like that people just call me gay.

Get fries too.

dont forget bread silly kraut, all you guys eat is tubemeat

>jalapenos
fuck off, spic
that's sacrilege
have you never seen a bell pepper before, you fucking shitskin faggot

>Real Philadelphians rarely consume those fucking things, it's all tourists.

Have you ever been to a Philadelphia sports game? There's only two places people care about: Chickie and Pete's and whatever cheesesteak place is closest to Chickie and Pete's. Anything else is only for when the lines are too long.

He reminds me of my grandfather.

You're not helping

grease truck corner cheesesteaks are always 4x more delicious than the dry ass big name ones

truckfood is better 90% of the time in all cases, I blame the grease

I just went to a Phillies game last week (they won) and there were ten hundred food vendors. I got the fries, of course, but it seems you are right.

I guess this is the exception, but I did see lines for hot dogs and shitty burgers. Nice stadium, honestly. I really like the set up. Maybe I'll come back and watch the Eagles lose later this year.

I mean the setup of the stadiums situated near one another of course. I did not mean to imply that all your shitty teams play in one building.

Love his thumbs up

Steve's Prince of Steaks is best by far.

>Pat's
>Jim's
>Genos

In that order

>cheese whiz

Kill yourself degenerate. American or provolone are the only choices for a cheesesteak.

wtf i hate cheesesteaks now

The Wells Fargo Center is the best because there are no bad seats and there are plenty of places to eat that are always a few steps away. Seats are close together though, which can be bad if you got a fatass next to you. Great sound for concerts too, which is why I hate when people perform at the Linc.

Lol, Pat's is not better than Jim's, although they are all bad because cheesesteaks are bad. Jim's is slightly better.

This and you know EXACTLY what you are getting
Genos does not care if you are the president or a homeless bum.

We are talking about Philly Cheesesteaks here, not regular cheesesteaks.

Looks like a really mushy bellpepper.

who /capriottis/ here?

I was impressed because I'm used to the garbage Meadowlands or getting cattle carred into Madison Square Garden with ten hundred thousand assholes in my way. Quick train ride from center city and Citizens Bank Park was comfy as fuck overall. Every time I see that George Washington/Ben Franklin/Liberty Bell Constitution shit I get a giant liberty boner.

I really like Philadelphia, but it's funny how it has a kind of complex where residents are always comparing it to bigger cities and feeling inadequate. Also way too many beggars.

You're not from Philly. Stop peddling this retarded shit. Only morons get that gross ass cheese whiz. Morons also go to Pat's and Geno's when lesser known places make better for less.

this is why people dislike germans

if you can't enjoy philly cheesesteak, what can you enjoy?

Okay yeah but that's not the same sandwich.

(you)

I had a dream last night that I took a selfie with Trump.

I am so creeped out when he appears in my dreams even though I support him 100%.

Hm maybe this is a language thing but I never intended to badmouth the philly cheesesteak.

Philly Cheesesteaks don't have jalapeƱos. Techinically it doesn't need any peppers.

nah nigga, you are just weird as fuck

Disappointed in his dcission making right there while Pats/Genos are not the best

Pats is still GOAT of the fight

Thats alot of cheese. I only have Charlies and Quiznos here.

Shredded steak with provolone and cooked onions. A lot of people add cooked bell peppers now.

No, that's the original. The cheese whiz stuff didn't appear until later.

A couple months ago I had a dream that I met Bernie and asked him if I could take a picture with him. He agreed, but insisted that that he holds the phone and takes the picture. I ended up not getting the picture because Bernie didn't know how to operate a smart phone.

You fucked up user. T. Jersey here and I used to drive to philly 2 times a week when I used to drive straight line stops. A good cheese steak isn't about the essentials but what you can add to them.

Throw mushrooms, roasted bell pepers and your favorite BBQ or A1 sauce and you got a good steak sandwich.

By the way, your roads, road layout and building blocks are all shit. It's like you had 5 different retards each build a block of the city then when it came time to put it all together, they found out the pieces didn't match but said fuck it.

Go visit new york, boston, miami. You aren't the rule, but the exception to shitty cities.

Its bell peppers...what do expect to be on a cheesesteak other than cheese and steak?

its paprika you fucking anglo retards

what's stopping them is exactly that it's random

you can't exactly poison someones food when you don't have the poison ready

why is american cheese so fucking orange?

pic related is what cheese is supposed to look like

>YOU WILL NEVER EAT A CHEESESTEAK WITH TRUMP

WHY LIVE LADS WHY LIVE

i'm gonna rewatch that south park episode

"Hey he eats our food, I don't care about his racist campaign anymore"

why even live

Only raging leftist feminazis would want to stab him TBQH. Everyone else loves him or are pussy beta nu-males that wouls never try something so brazen.

Lots of people would want to stab Hilldawg though, thats why she doesn't go out.

Hillary would never buy anyone a cheese steak / how can you not love this guy . TRUMP2016 remove skittles

steve's prince of steaks is the best

How can anyone hate this suave motherfucker

this is bait if I ever seen it.

Its a New York thing and we all know hes from there so its actually expected of him.

what is a cheese steak

>implying Runza is different

>By the way, your roads, road layout and building blocks are all shit. It's like you had 5 different retards each build a block of the city then when it came time to put it all together, they found out the pieces didn't match but said fuck it.

Says the jersey douche.

Your interstate is a mess. Your off ramps are at 90 degree angles and lead nowhere. The signs are confusing on purpose solely to net the state ticket revenue.

Your cops are corrupt, specifically targeting out of state plates for search and seizure. Your politicians are all bought and owned by the democrats whose best interest it is to keep themselves in power and the state a shithole.

Your taxes are through the roof. Your unions run this state into the ground with their demands and pensions.

The only reason anyone has to visit jersey is the cheap gas. Which you don't even let people pump themselves, because somebody's gotta employ these lazy spics.

Ah President Donald Trump is so Awesome.

>I'd have accepted the Cheese Steak Just to shake his hand would be payment enough for all I have attempted to do to help him, He is a Great Man, He Needs to be President.

>triggered

W-Wait a second. Did Trump really get one of his security guards to pay for the food? Or is that some security measure to make sure someone doesn't try cutting off his hand or something when he gives money himself?

its his campaign manager type guy

>martinez